Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 6881
-
03-26-13 11:59 #1421Senior Member

Posts: 67Good reviews
Great review man. I've been trying to make it there but always have something come up.
Originally Posted by Cambria
[View Original Post]
I didn't know they allow DATY, don't know if I'd even try LOL.
Anyhoot good review again bro.
-
03-25-13 19:41 #1420Regular Member

Posts: 36Afterwork Special
Today before my long ride home stopped by 1041 to see Ari tonight, It was absolutely great. Her pictures on the site are as accurate as ever. I asked the mamasan for Ari and she told me that I'm in luck that she's the only one available anyway. I was excited by what PhillyDawg told me about her. On the way to the room I see Angelina peeking out the shower room to see if theres any traffic and sees me.
I went into the room and waited what seemed like an eternity and then came my girl Ari. I must say she's tall maybe 5 7, beautiful bolt ons. A little darker skin tone and looked to be about 30. I told her about my disappointing experience with Angelina and she tells me "why you want young girl? You want real woman" I told her yes ma'am.
The TS was nice then returned for some DATY, she gets really into it, when Ari gets stimulated she goes wild. Then proceeded to a great rub down and I requested to get the CBJ while 69 to DATY some more. I think she was enjoying herself a little too much because I think she lost track of time and the CBJ lasted almost 5 minutes straight. Out of nowhere she takes junior out of her mouth and thursts forward for reverse cowgirl and by then I was already close to finishing so just remained in that position until I came.
She gave me another massage until the mamasan yelled something in Korean right outside the door I'm assuming it meant hurry up because I did hear the doorbell ring just 30 seconds before she came yelling. As I was leaving I hear the doorbell again and is told to stay in the kitchen until he goes upstairs. This place seems busy all the time. Overall, Ari is amazing and will definitely return. 9.7/10.
-
03-24-13 14:05 #1419Senior Member

Posts: 308Keep you mouth shut.
If Uncle Leo came up to you and gave you a hard time. As long as you keep you mouth shut and don't confess anything you'll be all right. Remember uncle Leo can lie about anything. He can trick you into thinking your wife and boss are going to find out about this. At the end of the day they need to prove that something happened. If you confess you end up doing their work for them. I respect uncle Leo and they have a difficult job. It doesn't mean 2 adults doing what ever they want behind closed doors should be any concern of theirs. Only in America, can you give it away for free but as soon as you charge for it then it is wrong.
Originally Posted by Gambit5799
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-13 08:38 #1418Senior Member

Posts: 561st MP Experience. Thanks Philly!
This post is a few months too late, but I'd like to thank Philly for my 1st AMP trip. I looked on a few sites and found myself outside of Chinatown, near the Convention Center. I found this location, opened the door, saw the camera then knocked on the second door to be created by the mamasan, who was enjoying a delicious looking meal while watching Korean soap operas. I was leaded to a room, then an attractive girl came in, took my money, told me to get undressed them took me to the table shower. She came back (fully nude) and I had a great TS. Back to the room for a great massage and ST. As I was leaving, I heard another monger enjoying himself.
Once I left, I was nervous as I saw a cop car directly across the street with the cop standing next to the car. He was on the phone, so it was all good, but still it gave me a jolt.
Thanks Philly,
Pm for details
-
03-22-13 12:59 #1417Regular Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin].
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT in the designated STD threads and only if substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
03-20-13 21:37 #1416Senior Member

Posts: 67Any news on Hollywood?
-
03-19-13 22:59 #1415Regular Member

Posts: 36Thanks, I will be trying her out next week. I just hope the session is not rushed at all I hate that the most it kills the whole mood but I think it will be ok since their is always a train of guys waiting for Angelina instead of Ari or Kelly. 9.5 out of 10? Can't wait to sample her. Will post my story after the session.
Originally Posted by PhillyDwag
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-13 18:04 #1414Senior Member

Posts: 308Just saw a top notch review
On the other best girl friend exp site a guy just gave her a 9. 5 out of 10 review. I have to check her out. I love tall asian babes.
Originally Posted by Cambria
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-13 11:32 #1413Senior Member

Posts: 465TenTen Cherry is back everyone.
Wonder how it will be this time around.
Sam Katz aka AMPimp
-
03-18-13 23:21 #1412Regular Member

Posts: 36Does she allow DATY? Was the service rushed at all? I seen her pictures, beautiful.
Originally Posted by PhillyDwag
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-13 21:16 #1411Senior Member

Posts: 119He meant that he didn't know any specific details like the name of the place, etc, he simply walked in, unannounced, w / o setting an appointment prior to dropping by. On the other hand, this is a new poster with a single post on this site as of right now. Don't know if that qualifies as reliable informaion. Could be, of course, but who knows. Also, herpes isn't specifically an STD, you can get it anywhere, you can get herpes from a toilet seat, there's a million ways of catching it, all you need is physical contact. How does the poster know he got it in this AMP? Personally, I'd say getting anything in an AMP is very unusual, myself, I've neve got anything in years and years of mongering.
Originally Posted by Timexpired
[View Original Post]
A cap will not protect you from herpes. Nothing (short of a spacesuit) will protect you from herpes.
Originally Posted by Sam Katz
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-13 21:07 #1410Senior Member

Posts: 67Give me a break
When you post something like this you should add all your details. .
Originally Posted by Biencaliente
[View Original Post]
You just sound like someone who had a terrible experience, and are trying to tell others not to go to the undisclosed address you don't remember.
Posting more details without publicly available records would violate forum guidelines.
-
03-18-13 19:54 #1409Senior Member

Posts: 465So what happened? What was her name? My god surely you didn't do she didn't do anything unsafe that may lead to an STD such as Herpes or anything like that right? You didn't wear your cap? Are you sure it wasn't that other restaurant you dined at? So you walked into the place on 1200 block out of nowhere "something happened" then you woke up the next day and went to the doctor to confirm, then came to make an account here and posted your lack of a story I mean statement / sentence.
Originally Posted by Biencaliente
[View Original Post]
Well I don't believe you but please share the "something happened" part with us if you can remember anything at all or weren't just dreaming this whole time.
Sam Katz aka AMPimp
-
03-18-13 15:27 #1408Senior Member

Posts: 308Ari check out the web site.
Ari is also great. She is just a little older but has a fun personality. Her pics are on the web site.
Originally Posted by Cambria
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-13 13:35 #1407Regular Member

Posts: 36Natural C cups? From what I remember they were not natural at all but very firm yes. It would be nice if we all got what we paid for 1 hour no rushed service but I guess it's not always the case. Body over service? I guess everyone has their own liking. My opinion is that no great body can compensate for bad service we came to get service am I correct?
Originally Posted by Rumbleroses
[View Original Post]
Rumbleroses I am also looking for a nicer stripclub to enjoy preferably with extras not too pricey. The cab driver told me to try club Onyx but once I looked it up online it probably would not suit a working class white man in his late 40s. If you find a place like that please share or PM.
Happy Hunting









Reply With Quote






