Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6837

    Best visit

    Visited Best after years. Was better than before. New but older women. No massigi skills. Nova Finish was ok. Roaming full. But too much barganing. Damage. 6+.6 1/2Hr. Top and bottom curtain pulled aways when promised. 6. But did not enjoy. Would not repeat.

  2. #6836
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahooboy94  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations.

    I do enjoy a service provider who tends to be on the plump side. Don't ask me why. Any fellow hobbyists come across that body type at any NOVA AMPs as of late? I tend to stick to my regular locations (CTM, NSP).

    Appreciate any intel!
    Garden Spa. See CL. There is an older provider who is skinny and probably once a real looker, but now just a tad too old. Then there is a heavily, definitely plump, younger K-girl who acts like Mamasan but will see you if the other is busy and is a little kinkier. If you proactive about it you get see her instead of the other one (or otherwise if the other one is busy.)

  3. #6835
    Quote Originally Posted by Journeyer  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream that I had been PINEing for a massage. Called ahead and was told to come on by. Met mamasan at the door with a shower cap and some weird garment on. Was asked if I had been there before and told them I had not, but I had been to places like this before. Went for the hour. 8. In walked Sara? And I chose the shower route. Sara look to be in her early 40's, about 120 with what appeared to be natural B's. Asked me for hard or medium massage and I went for strong massage. It was actually pretty good as I almost fell asleep in the middle. Then the ending came (without negotiations) and all of me expectations were met. I decided to tip. 6 for unrestricted roaming and the quality of the massage. She saw that I had another. 2 on me and made a polite gesture to accept it but was not hostile when it went back into my pocket. I would return but I have to see if there are younger providers out there. If anyone knows of a Latina spot in the area, I would appreciate dropping a line. I may have some Maryland intel to share, if over that way.

    Stay safe.

    J
    That's as good as it gets at Pine Street. I have been going there on and off for more that 5 years. It is predictable with very little variation. I had one once who are absolutely hot (although probably 40s) with an amazing rack, and while kinda of a *****, she did the sexiest cowgirl routine (nude) with her back arched and her hands lifting up her long hair. But mostly it is nice yet average looking older women who do nothing more than the standard NOVA. The workhorse there used to be a woman named "Blue" but I think she finally retired (and despite well-kept bolt-ons she could have been in her 60s).

    There are two other AMPs in that complex that are about the same, but Garden Spa around the corner can offer surprises, although little than a modified-NOVA and the staff ranges from fat to old. They always advertise new staff, but I have seen the same two women there for years.

  4. #6834

    Pine

    I had a dream that I had been PINEing for a massage. Called ahead and was told to come on by. Met mamasan at the door with a shower cap and some weird garment on. Was asked if I had been there before and told them I had not, but I had been to places like this before. Went for the hour.8. In walked Sara? And I chose the shower route. Sara look to be in her early 40's, about 120 with what appeared to be natural B's. Asked me for hard or medium massage and I went for strong massage. It was actually pretty good as I almost fell asleep in the middle. Then the ending came (without negotiations) and all of me expectations were met. I decided to tip. 6 for unrestricted roaming and the quality of the massage. She saw that I had another. 2 on me and made a polite gesture to accept it but was not hostile when it went back into my pocket. I would return but I have to see if there are younger providers out there. If anyone knows of a Latina spot in the area, I would appreciate dropping a line. I may have some Maryland intel to share, if over that way.

    Stay safe.

    J

  5. #6833

    Phantacee Salon and Spa in Clarendon

    Hey guys. Anyone know what happend to the latinas working at this spa? The normal girl is gone!

    Thanks!

  6. #6832

    Sunrise

    What's up fellow massage enthusiast. I have been a long time lurker and decided to start contributing. I usually roam the Richmond Charlottesville and Roanoke areas. Found myself spending some time in Fredericksburg and decided to give sunrise spa a try. Very good massage. Lots of teasing. Flip was NOVA. OTC roaming probably could have UTC if I tried. Very accommodating. Small 30ish masseuse. Cute as a button. I'll probably revisit before I leave.

  7. #6831
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Stashio  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by at lunch today off of Old Bridge. Same place as before they got shut down. Ad on CL states .4 for 30 minutes. They said there was a mistake and it should have been .60 I was about to leave and she said you get very good massage. Well, the way she said it and the way she licked her lips, I stayed. And yes. It was worth it. I left with a big ass grin on my face. (Hey advertise on CL under Theraputic, Woodbridge. Seniors can PM for full details, but here is a taste. Older Asian lady, prob in her 40's, nice rack and very real, about a 38D, maybe 125 in weight, short hair. All in all, I will repeat.
    Evening visit tonight, although it took me a few min to find it. .6 for 30 per the updated CL ad. Met Mae (May?), tall attractive girl with long hair, mid-20's, nice 32-Bs. Better than average NoVA finish and service with a smile. May repeat.

  8. #6830

    Polish Massagi

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Yes, the damage was $.2 for the hr (w / o upgrades) and no, didn't do more than roam around a bit topside. But hopefully next time will be better.
    Yeah adds up to a 120 dolla HJ from a Eastern block girl. I always try to push the envelope with these hoes, after all what will they do call Max the Enforcer to stop you.

    At least she was hot and not over 45 going on 60.

    PC out

  9. #6829
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Hoping for more next time

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell if you got your fingers wet or smelly LOL.

    What was damage $.2 for the hr?

    PC out
    Yes, the damage was $.2 for the hr (w / o upgrades) and no, didn't do more than roam around a bit topside. But hopefully next time will be better.

  10. #6828

    Judy at Capital

    Anyone know if 'Judy' at Capital has gone to Swan (across street). She had slightly dyed reddish hair. Maybe some freckles or something. TIA

  11. #6827
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    There's a Polish girl who works during the day and at least one or two Russian girls who work evenings and weekends. I've only seen the Polish girl because the daytime works better for my schedule.

    My dream consisted of an average bodyrub with a standard HJ finish but she definitely had a smoking body! When she offered the upsell, I declined but she didn't object when I started roaming over her loose fitting top. And she didn't object when I started roaming under her clothes so I got quite a bit of mileage without paying the extra.

    Don't know about the other girls, but that's the scoop for the daytime Polish chick (can't remember her name, sorry!). Also, on my next visit I'll probably offer her a massage and see what happens.
    Can you tell if you got your fingers wet or smelly LOL.

    What was damage $.2 for the hr?

    PC out

  12. #6826

    While I was away.

    I've been traveling most of the past month. And today I stopped by NSP. I'd been there a few times before and always enjoyed the visit (albeit, I prefer a full hour to the 45 minutes usually provided).

    Anyway, no lights in the window, no open sign. I hope MMS (Lily) and the ladies are OK.

    If anyone has an update, please PM or post discretely.

    YMMV Alot.

    PS. I found the finest BP provider for sensual massage in Florida. If you are going to be near the raceway, drop me a line and I'll share via PM.

  13. #6825
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Russian and Polish girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo Spa  [View Original Post]
    Reviews elsewhere concur with your experience and quote a $60 upsell to get her clothes off. Still just HJ finish.
    There's a Polish girl who works during the day and at least one or two Russian girls who work evenings and weekends. I've only seen the Polish girl because the daytime works better for my schedule.

    My dream consisted of an average bodyrub with a standard HJ finish but she definitely had a smoking body! When she offered the upsell, I declined but she didn't object when I started roaming over her loose fitting top. And she didn't object when I started roaming under her clothes so I got quite a bit of mileage without paying the extra.

    Don't know about the other girls, but that's the scoop for the daytime Polish chick (can't remember her name, sorry!). Also, on my next visit I'll probably offer her a massage and see what happens.

  14. #6824
    Quote Originally Posted by Powkid  [View Original Post]
    Been watching this ad for awhile so I decided to give it a shot, even though I knew I wasn't going to see the same girl in the pic. Got there and was greeted by a cute Russian young lady in a nice dress. Went for the 30min session because I had to get back to work. Massage? Wasn't. Just a rub down and average finish. Senior members can contact me for more info.

    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...693022296.html

    Stay safe!
    Reviews elsewhere concur with your experience and quote a $60 upsell to get her clothes off. Still just HJ finish.

  15. #6823

    Not Nuru

    Do not visit this place. It is "rip off". Charges $.8 but worth only .6 NO_FS.

    Fake pics she is big, fat and shy with assets.

    Uses oil not real gel, on the hotel bed on towel. What would you get? I just did it for the team.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ot...140-23/9416726

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape