Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 20,746 to 20,760 of 23675
-
03-24-13 11:56 #2930Senior Member

Posts: 5603I got years invested, and so do most guys. Get your feet wet for a month of commitment, or get your dick wet with a year commitment. Lets see, it's $50 a month for the membership. Not exactly wallet breaking. Lets get with the program soldier.
Originally Posted by Wnde8
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-13 11:31 #2929Senior Member

Posts: 313Lot to Learn
Wnde8,
Not to be piling on but just to relate to my own experiences. Listen to what these guys have said. Every single situation is different. These interactions cannot be categorized or ranked any more than rolling the dice before you pick up them bones.
This is a highly fluid endeavor, it is fraught with risks that are very real and significant. But on the other side are the rewards that can be some of the best that a man can have. This goes to the very core of human nature it's animal side this is simply not quantifiable.
The best way is to get in there and do it and see how it works. Treat it like an adventure and learn from your experiences. One interaction will teach you more than you could ever learn here. What you get on this forum is camaraderie, Polish and tips.
My .02.
Be careful,
Revvo
-
03-23-13 21:56 #2928Senior Member

Posts: 82I think SubCmdr's point was. You got to get out there and see what happens.
Originally Posted by Wnde8
[View Original Post]
I think I speak for us all when I say. It varies. I've had some who blew me in the car on the first meet with no mention of sugar. Some who clearly thought I would pay them to hang out with them (they were sadly, sadly mistaken). Some whom I had to coax back to the FC with a trail of honey nut cheerios. It just depends.
You could knock out 5 or 6 in a month, or come up empty. Read the board, pay heed to the techniques (Literal in particular has some good advice).
Take them out, treat them like dates, get them to like you. I find the panties fall off much easier if you can put them in the mindset of "I woulda fucked you anyway", or, absent that, ply them with alcohol. It works.
But you got to do your own due diligence. He's not being a dick, just telling it like it is.
Have fun,
HC
-
03-23-13 17:27 #2927Senior Member

Posts: 483No, not yet. Coffee this coming Monday, and followups with lunch late week if thing goes well.
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
Edit: NVM, I think you're I know what you meant. Lol
-
03-23-13 16:01 #2926Senior Member

Posts: 566Did the lady enjoy her lunch, Smoke? The human female has a pelvis built for pounding.
Windy, I think a month is probably enough time to find and start fucking a couple sbs if you work at it every day. You have to plan to contact enough babes to get multiple conversations going and then bring a smaller number of the conversations to the point where you get some meetings. You refine your technique as you proceed through repetition. Meet and greets take time but you may get better candidates for longer term relationships that way. I find the quickest course is to invite the girl to your hotel room within the first 3-4 communications. If she says no, just move on. The problem with just a single month's subscription is that a fair number of the no's pop up later and you will miss out if she can only contact you through the site. So keep your options open. Good luck, let us know what happens.
-
03-23-13 14:19 #2925Senior Member

Posts: 56SubCmdr, to be frank this was not a very helpful post. Instead of lecturing me about not having a crystal ball you could've offered some insight like "one month is fairly tight, it takes a bit of mining to get anything in my experience" or " there's so many babies that you really don't need more than one month until your well of SBs runs dry again."
Originally Posted by SubCmdr
[View Original Post]
Just talk from your experience, that's all that's ever expected here.
-
03-23-13 14:00 #2924Senior Member

Posts: 483Not exactly SB, but I got a promising lead on my CL ads.
35yr old PR MILF with a very fit body. Hubbie locked up for 6 months and claimed loneliness is starting to kick in (translate: hungry for cocks) .
No discussions of sugar whatsoever. She said my ads was respectful, that's why she responded, and she just wanted to be treated nicely (translate: fuck her good, but don't call her a ****) .
Looks like I need to work on this one slowly before I invite her to the FC. Set up meeting on Monday at Starbucks for drinks. Maybe another meeting for lunch, then it's time to have the panties dropped. At least, that's the goal.
Side note. Been fucking my 23yr old Italian/French single mom/part time waitress for 2 months now. Very obedient girl, never asked for money only txt to ask to meet when she needed funds. Takes an hour bus ride to meet up with me each time. Good girl, and do anything I desire. Tied her hands up last week and have her on her knees on the floor with hands behind her back, I mouth and face fuck her a long while. The view is amazing. Then have her faced down, and ass up on the chair and just pounded a way with all my might then remove the cover and emptied my nuts down her throat. Awesome lunch break.
-
03-23-13 12:32 #2923Senior Member

Posts: 272[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-23-13 10:57 #2922Senior Member

Posts: 566This strategy can work. I see it as a variation on how to get the babe into the FC. You give her some sugar for nada in exchange. She may be grateful and therefore agree to meet you in the FC on a later occasion. Or maybe she will just realize you are a credible source of sugar and if she gives you what you want you can be trusted to give her some sugar. I believe it's the separation of the sugar from the penetration both as to time and as to location that allows the babies to get comfortable with what they are doing. Still, you can lose a lot of dinero this way, and some babies will honestly think all a geezer wants is to talk to them. Once they actually enter the FC there's little doubt in their minds what's probably going to happen. Of course Mike Tyson relied on this theory and wound up in the slammer. What can you do?
Originally Posted by John G Smith
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-13 10:04 #2921Senior Member

Posts: 56Is One Month Enough?
Okay, I'm ready to get my feet wet on seekingarrangement. Com. Do you guys think one month of premium membership is enough? My goal is to get 2 sugar babies visiting once a week each.
-
03-23-13 09:18 #2920Senior Member

Posts: 566I'm sure that works with some of them. The diversity is vast.
Originally Posted by Macbode
[View Original Post]
A lot of dudes, especially older ones, don't seem to realize that in most cases they don't need to verbally negotiate the details of the arrangement once the baby is in the FC in order to fuck her. Some SDs may want to do the negotiation for whatever reason but as to opening up her pussy and allowing penetration thereof a non pro has almost always already decided she will do it when she enters the FC. Also, many babies are turned off by the negos and are willing to fuck first and see what you give them later. They don't really want to directly address the details of how much sugar and whether you can lick their clit or will they swallow or not, they prefer that we take the lead. Some are different I'm sure.
-
03-23-13 08:11 #2919Senior Member

Posts: 566Jackson
We have been visited by royalty, gentlemen. It's an honor Jackson stopped by our little corner of USASG, even just to drop off one of his mild reprimands. His forums, this one and the ISG plus Argentina private or whatever its called now have helped many of us to a more fulfilling life.
Originally Posted by Wnde8
[View Original Post]
I was in BA a while ago and hoped to meet him personally but it didn't work out.
-
03-22-13 17:18 #2918Senior Member

Posts: 733First and last meeting
Had a M&G yesterday with a 20 something MILF and all she could talk about was how much Ya going to give me today-other guys do this.that guy did that. Geeez! How to turn off a guy in 30 minutes. It should be a movie LOL. And she called me to come to the MTG. I paid her a few bucks to leave. I don't like to blow anyone off but I was tempted to throw $10 on the table and walk out. She is history plus she was a little skanky in a bad girl way. A 7/7/5 being generous.
On a very bright note I am on my 3rd overnight with my new ATF and am falling in Lust. Mr Scott, watch out! She is everything that I am looking for and apparently found. Pinch me, I am waiting for the other shoe to drop.
In order to avoid "over fatuation " (sic) I am reuniting with my soon to be current, former ex HCB for an overnight this weekend. She is lovely but sexually inhibited, so I hope that she missed me enough to open up the heartstrings a little more, not just the pussy. I have to be careful not to fall for two of these Babies and exceed my budget.
To complicate my Trophy Wall even more, my HCB AA spinner rescheduled ahead of time because of school conflicts, so I might just lowball her after she gets the highball on our 1st visit and see if she wants my old white ass badly enough as well as a little spending money.
-
03-22-13 14:19 #2917Senior Member

Posts: 45First meet
I like to tell them I plan to take them up the ass while doing the wheelbarrow! Works every time!
Originally Posted by LikeMike1963
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-13 11:46 #2916Senior Member

Posts: 474What I ask.
I ask "Soo. How far do you think I can jam my cock down your throat". Hhahahahah.
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
I usually meet them in public several times then set up to meet then suggest next time we meet and have dinner at her place etc. And if all well simply ask if she is comfortable with an overnight. If so. Perfect and keep things reasonably normal. Then at some point before we meet again I amy ask some questions via text what she is comfortable with etc and go from there










Reply With Quote





