Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 20,746 to 20,760 of 23659
-
03-23-13 14:00 #2914Senior Member

Posts: 483Not exactly SB, but I got a promising lead on my CL ads.
35yr old PR MILF with a very fit body. Hubbie locked up for 6 months and claimed loneliness is starting to kick in (translate: hungry for cocks) .
No discussions of sugar whatsoever. She said my ads was respectful, that's why she responded, and she just wanted to be treated nicely (translate: fuck her good, but don't call her a ****) .
Looks like I need to work on this one slowly before I invite her to the FC. Set up meeting on Monday at Starbucks for drinks. Maybe another meeting for lunch, then it's time to have the panties dropped. At least, that's the goal.
Side note. Been fucking my 23yr old Italian/French single mom/part time waitress for 2 months now. Very obedient girl, never asked for money only txt to ask to meet when she needed funds. Takes an hour bus ride to meet up with me each time. Good girl, and do anything I desire. Tied her hands up last week and have her on her knees on the floor with hands behind her back, I mouth and face fuck her a long while. The view is amazing. Then have her faced down, and ass up on the chair and just pounded a way with all my might then remove the cover and emptied my nuts down her throat. Awesome lunch break.
-
03-23-13 12:32 #2913Senior Member

Posts: 272[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-23-13 10:57 #2912Senior Member

Posts: 566This strategy can work. I see it as a variation on how to get the babe into the FC. You give her some sugar for nada in exchange. She may be grateful and therefore agree to meet you in the FC on a later occasion. Or maybe she will just realize you are a credible source of sugar and if she gives you what you want you can be trusted to give her some sugar. I believe it's the separation of the sugar from the penetration both as to time and as to location that allows the babies to get comfortable with what they are doing. Still, you can lose a lot of dinero this way, and some babies will honestly think all a geezer wants is to talk to them. Once they actually enter the FC there's little doubt in their minds what's probably going to happen. Of course Mike Tyson relied on this theory and wound up in the slammer. What can you do?
Originally Posted by John G Smith
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-13 10:04 #2911Senior Member

Posts: 56Is One Month Enough?
Okay, I'm ready to get my feet wet on seekingarrangement. Com. Do you guys think one month of premium membership is enough? My goal is to get 2 sugar babies visiting once a week each.
-
03-23-13 09:18 #2910Senior Member

Posts: 566I'm sure that works with some of them. The diversity is vast.
Originally Posted by Macbode
[View Original Post]
A lot of dudes, especially older ones, don't seem to realize that in most cases they don't need to verbally negotiate the details of the arrangement once the baby is in the FC in order to fuck her. Some SDs may want to do the negotiation for whatever reason but as to opening up her pussy and allowing penetration thereof a non pro has almost always already decided she will do it when she enters the FC. Also, many babies are turned off by the negos and are willing to fuck first and see what you give them later. They don't really want to directly address the details of how much sugar and whether you can lick their clit or will they swallow or not, they prefer that we take the lead. Some are different I'm sure.
-
03-23-13 08:11 #2909Senior Member

Posts: 566Jackson
We have been visited by royalty, gentlemen. It's an honor Jackson stopped by our little corner of USASG, even just to drop off one of his mild reprimands. His forums, this one and the ISG plus Argentina private or whatever its called now have helped many of us to a more fulfilling life.
Originally Posted by Wnde8
[View Original Post]
I was in BA a while ago and hoped to meet him personally but it didn't work out.
-
03-22-13 17:18 #2908Senior Member

Posts: 733First and last meeting
Had a M&G yesterday with a 20 something MILF and all she could talk about was how much Ya going to give me today-other guys do this.that guy did that. Geeez! How to turn off a guy in 30 minutes. It should be a movie LOL. And she called me to come to the MTG. I paid her a few bucks to leave. I don't like to blow anyone off but I was tempted to throw $10 on the table and walk out. She is history plus she was a little skanky in a bad girl way. A 7/7/5 being generous.
On a very bright note I am on my 3rd overnight with my new ATF and am falling in Lust. Mr Scott, watch out! She is everything that I am looking for and apparently found. Pinch me, I am waiting for the other shoe to drop.
In order to avoid "over fatuation " (sic) I am reuniting with my soon to be current, former ex HCB for an overnight this weekend. She is lovely but sexually inhibited, so I hope that she missed me enough to open up the heartstrings a little more, not just the pussy. I have to be careful not to fall for two of these Babies and exceed my budget.
To complicate my Trophy Wall even more, my HCB AA spinner rescheduled ahead of time because of school conflicts, so I might just lowball her after she gets the highball on our 1st visit and see if she wants my old white ass badly enough as well as a little spending money.
-
03-22-13 14:19 #2907Senior Member

Posts: 45First meet
I like to tell them I plan to take them up the ass while doing the wheelbarrow! Works every time!
Originally Posted by LikeMike1963
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-13 11:46 #2906Senior Member

Posts: 474What I ask.
I ask "Soo. How far do you think I can jam my cock down your throat". Hhahahahah.
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
I usually meet them in public several times then set up to meet then suggest next time we meet and have dinner at her place etc. And if all well simply ask if she is comfortable with an overnight. If so. Perfect and keep things reasonably normal. Then at some point before we meet again I amy ask some questions via text what she is comfortable with etc and go from there
-
03-22-13 10:04 #2905Senior Member

Posts: 566I think that's right, Mike63. It depends on what you want. A long term SB should be treated differently from just another fuck. But let me ask you this: when you invite a girl to meet you alone in your bedroom or hotel room, and she accepts, what additional questions do you ask before you start unbuttoning her blouse?
-
03-22-13 09:53 #2904Senior Member

Posts: 474How I handle an initial meeting
First. It all depends on what yo are wanting out of this situation. Are you really wanting an SB. To me. A true SB is a long term situation and may even have some exclusivity sexually. Or maybe you just like the challenge of bedding a non pro. My perspective is from my first point. My long term maybe a few mths to I had one for several years. So here is what I do. I always meet in public and let them know I have NO EXPECTATIONS after our first meeting. Lets just meet and have dinner. This seems to put them at ease. I also do not promise any gifts but do pay for dinner. I keep a $50 or $75 gift card with me. Maybe a visa or to a local salon. IF I do have an interest. Then I let her know I enjoyed meeting them give them a hug and give them the gift and say I hope we get to meet again. It has worked for me very well. So. Those are my pennies!
-
03-22-13 09:44 #2903Senior Member

Posts: 566If a non pro enters your FC she is very likely to fuck you. Unless she asks for sugar in advance, after she is in the room, I think you are entitled to proceed (without force) towards fucking her. She can always say no.
Originally Posted by John G Smith
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-13 05:31 #2902Senior Member

Posts: 5603The Best thing is to do both at the same time. Tonite I had a hot 20 year old in my bedroom. Nothing happened. Didn't pay upfront except for a cheap dinner. She already knew I would pay $ if we did it. She chose not to. On the ride home I told her just txt me next week if you want to go for it. This girl obviously needed money and still we just talked, had a few puffs and I listened to her talk some more. She probly never thought of doing a 59 year old.
Originally Posted by Wnde8
[View Original Post]
Tomorrow I have a sleep over with my new hottie that was all over me from the get go. 59 year old guy is now her fantasy date. Non-pro thinking can be fast or slow depending on the fantasy level. With Money only you never know, going with a hot older guy, instant chemistry and getting paid, thats a done deal
Then there is the girl you think you got to have so you advance a ducet or 2. Sometimes you get her and sometimes you don't, But these are the better class of girls. they are not ho's...
ho's always take the money... non pros might have to think about it.it might take 5 minutes , an hour or days.
-
03-22-13 03:11 #2901Senior Member

Posts: 363Just tell her no. Be assertive. It's your money.
Originally Posted by Wnde8
[View Original Post]
But the advantage of paying upfront or "outside" the bedroom is that it can sometimes make the arrangement feel more organic or "normal" to them. Some girls are willing to drop the panties but they have serious hang-ups about feeling like a prostitute. So if you detach the money from the bedroom then these girls will feel more comfortable. It's part of the reason quite a few SBs ask for a monthly allowance. I don't do monthly allowances anymore, but with some girls I might try to split the difference. I may cover specific bills (girl hands me her telephone bill and I pay it with a green dot card and etc). The other upside is that when this type of arrangement was working well for me, sometimes on the day of the meetup I banged her and I didn't pay her a single penny that day, I just bought dinner.
But yes, there is a danger of setting a bad precedent if you're not assertive. As mentioned before, a lot depends on the girl. If she's a Nando1, she'll probably keep hitting you up for money all the time, so you do not want to have this kind arrangement with them. Also if you get the vibe that the girl doesn't really want to have sex with you, then this type of arrangement is also bad because she'll keep asking for money but also trying to avoid meeting up often. I think this type of arrangement only really works well when you have an actual connection with the girl and she's "appreciative" by nature.
That's fine. It's just there's a lot of guys fishing in that same pond of girls who have straightforward payment arrangements. Sometimes you can get an "untapped" SB if you're willing to be a bit creative with the payment arrangements and take a risk.
Originally Posted by Wnde8
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-13 21:07 #2900Senior Member

Posts: 56Even if paying upfront works out, it sets a bad precedent for the relationship. What will you do the next time she asks for money upfront, possibly an even more significant amount? I'd rather just screen for girls who allowed a more sensible payment arrangement, because then there'll be no chance of heart ache.
[Deleted by Admin]
============================================
Greetings Gentlemen,
With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).
Thanks,
Jackson











Reply With Quote




