The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5243

    If beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder,

    Then behold a true Beauty.

    IMHO, Ashley has a soft, gentle, youthful beauty. Hers is a look that hypnotizes the imagination. Gaze into her eyes and be drawn into her appeal. Imagine the softness of her warm skin as her full moist lips promise a delightful touch.

    When I challenged Ashley's youthful appearance, she promised me she was of age. To her credit, she was able to show proof with a valid ID. Not your usual girl of the avenue, Ashley is a gem. Every aspect of my date with Ashley was amiable. For some reason I cannot force myself to cheapen the robust memory of our time together with harsh details. Such is the way of the older gentlemen. Sometimes we must guard our memories and keep them to ourselves, less they become vulgar and corrupt. Hopefully I will be able to visit with her again, someday.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ashley 005.jpg‎   Ashley 98.jpg‎   Ashley 99.jpg‎   Ashley 11.jpg‎   Ashley 12.jpg‎  

    Ashley 06.jpg‎   Ashley 08.jpg‎   Ashley 04.jpg‎   Ashley 09.jpg‎   Ashley 07.jpg‎  


  2. #5242

    You're New,

    So I am going to help you, this time. Hopefully, others will read and follow.

    Beneath the Add Report button there is a long light blue rectangle. At the far right on that rectangle there are two features, click on Search Thread. A drop down, insertion will open. Insert the name or word you wish to find; Example: Maria. Click on the "Search," button. A list of post containing the word you are looking for will appear. Click on the individual post until you find the information you are looking for.

    Each thread has this feature. Words containing four or more letters can be used. Avoid commonly used words.

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Hawk  [View Original Post]
    Hey CJ what exactly was bad about your dates with Maria?
    Maria has been reviewed a number of times by me and others. She has been reviewed in this thread and others.

    Click on this link: This girl is whack To read a review by Hoe Hunter and Freaklikedat in the streetwalker thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Hawk  [View Original Post]
    … Clarice is looking good too, do you have shots of her below the waist?.
    If a girl is featured in this thread, by me, you can probably safely assume that there are at least ten or more pictures available, in a number of positions.

    Click on this link: Clarice – A Brazilian Beauty To see more pictures of Clarice.

    After you have been a member for awhile, and learned to navigate within the site, you should be able to do your own research.

    CookyJar

    PS: There are as many as 60 pictures of Clarice and 60 or more of Maria available, if you care to do the searches.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Search Feature.jpg‎  

  3. #5241

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Hawk  [View Original Post]
    Hey CJ what exactly was bad about your dates with Maria? She has a smoking little body that I would love to get a taste of. Clarice is looking good too, do you have shots of her below the waist? I would like to sample both these girls. I am looking for my next ATF.
    Cj do you got Jens digits? I would love to hook up with her and make some serious love to her. PM if you don't mind.

    Thanks

  4. #5240
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    FYI: Maria is back. And so is Rosa – along with recent returnees, Brittany and Jenn. I also spotted Clarice on the avenue a couple of months ago. Maria was looking cute and fit, however; memories of past bad dates haunted me. Rosa looked good and I was tempted, but a new find ended up being my choice. Both Brittany and Jenn aka Jai are still available and have been recently reviewed. I am not sure about Clarice; she gave me a number but I have not tried it (been to busy).

    CookyJar
    Hey CJ what exactly was bad about your dates with Maria? She has a smoking little body that I would love to get a taste of. Clarice is looking good too, do you have shots of her below the waist? I would like to sample both these girls. I am looking for my next ATF.

  5. #5239

    The more things change, the more they stay the same

    Quote Originally Posted by JerryGarcia  [View Original Post]
    ...(quite a large percentage of the SW population are current property of the State).

    ...Eventually those who were locked up get out and head back to Kensington-in turn, there are continued arrests. This has happened before over the years-only this time the Police are all in on solving or curtailing the prostitution and drug trades. It will be interesting to see how long and how much their resolve truly is.
    Thanks JerryGarcia, I was about to make a similar point.

    What is obvious to some is ambiguous to others. What's easily noticed by one person is often unnoticed by others. Thank you JerryGarcia for pointing this out.

    Every time I read a report on the presents of LE or the possibility of some girls being in prison, I am bewildered. These are common occurrences, part of the norm. Yet; some people act as if it is the news of the day. It is all part of the ebb and tow. Girls come and go. Some go for good. Some are arrested, rehabilitate and never come back. Others just keep coming back. This should not come as news to anyone over the age of 5 or anyone aware of the plight of the drug addicted.

    It should also be pointed out that not all of the missing girls are in the penitentiary. Many have rehabbed and moved on with their lives. Some girls are still around but flying UTR. Others have overdosed and died.

    IMHO, our time would be better spent reviewing what we find. Reporting the obvious is just a waste of time.

    Everything works better when we all contribute.

    FYI: Maria is back. And so is Rosa – along with recent returnees, Brittany and Jenn. I also spotted Clarice on the avenue a couple of months ago. Maria was looking cute and fit, however; memories of past bad dates haunted me. Rosa looked good and I was tempted, but a new find ended up being my choice. Both Brittany and Jenn aka Jai are still available and have been recently reviewed. I am not sure about Clarice; she gave me a number but I have not tried it (been to busy).

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Maria 005.jpg‎   Maria 91.jpg‎   Rosa 38.jpg‎   Rosa 30.jpg‎   Brittney 004.jpg‎  

    Brittney 015.jpg‎   Jai aka Jen 002.jpg‎   Jai aka Jen 66.jpg‎   Clarice  59.jpg‎   Clarice 005.jpg‎  


  6. #5238

    Re: Arrest / Conviction / Incarceration / Release Report deleted by Admin

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Moyua is missing in action. I believe I know where she is at, and where she may be going. I don't know for how long.

    If anyone one has information that could help me locate her in the system, please PM Me. I would like to help her out a little; maybe put a little something on her books.

    I've never done anything like this. If you've ever helped a inmate before and know how it's done, I'd appreciate,"How to Directions." Any informed information would be appreciated.

    CookyJar
    Ozzypie and Thar11,

    I don't know what happened. If you have pertinent information perhaps you can share it in a more appropriate manner; one the admin will approve. Or perhaps, you could share it directly in a PM (Private Message) .

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moyua 17.jpg‎   Moyua.jpg‎  

  7. #5237
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  8. #5236
    [Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

    The "report" was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

    I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

    Thanks!

  9. #5235
    [Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

    The "report" was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

    I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

    Thanks!

  10. #5234
    CookyJar,

    I really give you praise on all the pictures here, it's amazing actually, are you a real pimp? How do you get so many girls to pose for pictures? Anyhow thanks for all the pictures I will try the scene sometime soon myself and hopefully pick up a nice girl like Betty.

    Happy Hunting

  11. #5233

    Moyua - My All Time Favorite

    Moyua is missing in action. I believe I know where she is at, and where she may be going. I don't know for how long.

    If anyone one has information that could help me locate her in the system, please PM me. I would like to help her out a little; maybe put a little something on her books.

    I've never done anything like this. If you've ever helped a inmate before and know how it's done, I'd appreciate, "How to Directions." Any informed information would be appreciated.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moyua 004.jpg‎  

  12. #5232

    RE: To Bush Or Not

    LOL, To Bush or Not to Bush, that is the question. (Good one MalMonger)

    Quote Originally Posted by MalMonger  [View Original Post]
    I won't be turn them down. After all, how do I know what I'm getting until I've got it! But if it's massively hairy. As in pushing out the panties. I won't go back there. It's just not my thing.
    You could ask.

    It's not unusual for me to ask. At some point doing our conversation, I will usually ask the girl if she is shaved. It's usually doing the ride or during the bargaining. I explain that since I will be taking their pictures and posting them, many of the guys do prefer a shaven pussy. I am not shy. I ask if they have babies and did child birth leave signs. I also explain that it doesn't matter to me.

    How the girl replies, her mannerisms and her ability to be honest or evade certain questions helps me decide aspects of our date. For example, if the girl is young and has a pretty face and states that she has no children, is shaven; I am more likely to take her to a motel rather than a notel. I have been lied too.

    There is no harm in asking. Since I am straight forward and honest with the ladies; they are usually honest and straight forward with me.

    (You could even ask if they'd be willing to shave it. Most of the neighborhood stores not only sell loose cigarettes, but cheap loose razors as well – for about a dollar. If shaving is part of her normal routine she'll jump at the change to freshen up.)

    Note: WOC, with coarse thick hair often find shaving objectionable. When coarse hair starts to grow back it curls under and itches; and continued shaving may causes razor bumps.

    Once again, let me reminded you that; this is just my own humble opinion.

    CookyJar

  13. #5231
    CookyJar. My ppreference is definitely clean shaven. That being said, I'm okay with non-shaven as long as the lady keeps it trimmed. My ATF, the girl I've been spending time with recently doesn't shave, and it doesn't bother me a bit. By the way. The hotter the girl, the less chance that being hairy would matter. If my choice was a hairy hot girl or a clean shaven but somewhat homely girl, hot girl with Bush wins every time!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I don't mean to be harsh but, I could care less.

    I use to get a lot of flak from members regarding hair or the lack of hair. I had to remind the membership that I don't proven razors or require the girls to shave. Likewise, I don't grow hair on the girls. I have no control over SWer hygienic habits. Whether a girl has hair or not means little to me. What I require is a hygienically clean body. As long as she washes it and there is no smell; I'm cool.

    You get what you ask / pay for, IMHO. Lately, I have had a number of ladies tell me that they don't shave because a number of their dates like hair. It's a buyer's market. I am sure that, if asked and offered the means and opportunity, most girls would provide whatever is requested.

    Here is a question for the general membership. Would U-turn down a potential date with a hot girl because she was hairy? Would U-turn her down if she was shaven?

    CookyJar

  14. #5230

    To Bush Or Not

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Would you turn down a potential date with a hot girl because she was hairy? Would you turn her down if she was shaven
    I won't be turn them down. After all, how do I know what I'm getting until I've got it! But if it's massively hairy. As in pushing out the panties. I won't go back there. It's just not my thing.

  15. #5229

    Re: Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDickDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Cookyjar I'm a fan of Bush! I love a girl with Bush like Jen!
    I don't mean to be harsh but, I could care less.

    I use to get a lot of flak from members regarding hair or the lack of hair. I had to remind the membership that I don't proven razors or require the girls to shave. Likewise, I don't grow hair on the girls. I have no control over SWer hygienic habits. Whether a girl has hair or not means little to me. What I require is a hygienically clean body. As long as she washes it and there is no smell; I'm cool.

    You get what you ask / pay for, IMHO. Lately, I have had a number of ladies tell me that they don't shave because a number of their dates like hair. It's a buyer's market. I am sure that, if asked and offered the means and opportunity, most girls would provide whatever is requested.

    Here is a question for the general membership. Would you turn down a potential date with a hot girl because she was hairy? Would you turn her down if she was shaven?

    CookyJar

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape