Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5228
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I must remind myself. Sometimes you have to be satisfied with what you have at the moment.

    JMHO.

    CookyJar
    At this moment in time, when the phrase 'slim pickins' is an understatement, your words couldn't be more true!

    As usual, nice pics and much appreciated.

    Jen was a favorite of mine, eager to please with good energy and enthusiasm, but since she came back from 'vacation' last fall there's something different about her. While she still seems to be doing her best to please, the energy and enthusiasm is missing. Unfortunately this hasn't changed over the last few months and she still seems kinda listless even when I just stop to say hello. Hopefully this is just temporary or maybe it's a bad winter for her, but I hope as the weather warms things will be better for her. Maybe I too must remind myself. Sometimes you have to be satisfied with what you have at the moment.

  2. #5227

    RE: Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex19  [View Original Post]
    That is definitely not "Backpack Jen".

    I've never seen anything out there like that even close to as good looking. Ok maybe Andrea (with the puffy nipples) and Lux at 19. But still, this girl was real model quality. Stunned that she was out there at all.
    Thanks Alex19.

    The name "Backpack Jen," was coined by Davey1965. Davey1965 was the go to guy when it came to knowing who was who on the avenue. I cannot remember Davey1965 ever commenting on who was the best on the avenue. There has been so many, model types.

    Although I've dated a few girls named Jen, Jenn or Jenifer and etc, to my knowledge I've never dated, "Backpack Jen." Believe me; it wasn't because I didn't look. Because I've never seen or dated her, I cannot dispute your appraisal. And, although I would never put this Jen in the category of Lux or Aundrea; I must remind myself - sometimes you have to be satified with what you have at the moment.

    JMHO.

    CookyJar

  3. #5226

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Among other things, I'm a leg man. I like a long shapely pair of strong legs. Back in November of 2009, I called this girl, Tasty Legs Jen. There have been some changes. Her smile is the same. She still has great legs and the service was much better.

    Click on this link: Tasty Legs Jen, to see original post.

    CookyJar
    That is definitely not "Backpack Jen". I had the great pleasure of dating her several times years ago when she was around. I was new, in between girlfriends and really had no idea at my good fortune. Gave her my number (she didn't have a phone) , said call when you want to hook up. Not dating anyone so I'd be happy to hook up with you as often as you like. She called. We were meeting a couple times a week. I thought, holy shit, why ever even bother dating when I can hook up with a girl like this for next to nothing. Unfortunately I never took any pictures, again, I was new. One day she just dissappeared. She had talked about going home. I've never seen anything out there like that even close to as good looking. Ok maybe Andrea (with the puffy nipples) and Lux at 19. But still, this girl was real model quality. Stunned that she was out there at all.

  4. #5225

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Among other things, I'm a leg man. I like a long shapely pair of strong legs. Back in November of 2009, I called this girl, Tasty Legs Jen. There have been some changes. Her smile is the same. She still has great legs and the service was much better.

    Click on this link: Tasty Legs Jen, to see original post.

    CookyJar
    Cookyjar I'm a fan of Bush! I love a girl with Bush like Jen!

  5. #5224

    Back After All These Years

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    WOW! I had no idea they were so many Jen, Jinn, Jenny's and Jenifer's. Did anyone ever get a picture of, "Backpack Jen?" Could this be her? She did not have a backpack with here, but her name was Jen. Dollars to donuts this isn't "Backpack Jen." But then again, what does it matter. So what if this isn't "Backpack Jen." You know what I always say, "The more Jens the better." Don't worry, I will keep looking for the elusive, "Backpack Jen." Why? Because I just like saying, "Backpack Jen."

    Jen just kind of snuck-up on me somewhere between Huntingdon station and Letterly. I was sitting there minding my own business when suddenly she was there. Standing there in the street, she didn't look like much. Her outerwear was loose and baggy. I couldn't get a hint of her figure. I thought her face to be cute and attractive in a sweet kind of way. I took a shot.

    Jen said that she'the been in the sex trades for years. She claimed that she started out working in a high-end New Jersey men's club. She mentioned the names of a few clubs. She has the legs and figure of a dancer, IMHO. Jen must have done a little time giving massages. She started out giving me a light rub down. She kneaded and rubbed my chest, thighs and lower legs with her hands. Then she kissed and rubbed my upper body, brushing her long hair across me as she moved down to my dick. If was all very GFE like. The BBBJ was very gentle and nice. There was no deep throat, but lots of licking and attention to the shaft. We attempted a FS session, but ran into a problem with the condom. First she tried to put it on using her mouth. She huffed and puffed but she couldn't get the damn thing on. Then I tried with the same results. Either I'the grown over night or the condoms I had just bought were too small.

    With a little help from my strong right hand Jen and I got the job done with a nasty BBBJCIMWS. This wasn't exactly what I had bargained for, but better than leaving things hanging loose. Jen was a nice date. She yawned a lot and said that she'the been up a while. She did the best she could with what we had. I blame myself for not having the proper equipment. She got real creative posing for the pictures. She was real relaxed afterwards. I would like to meet her again. I like a shapely leg. Jen's legs were long and shapely. I can imagine them wrapped around me, holding me, pulling me into her. Yeah! I'the do her again (technically I didn't do her the first time yet). YMMV.

    Tasty.

    CookyJar
    Among other things, I'm a leg man. I like a long shapely pair of strong legs. Back in November of 2009, I called this girl, Tasty Legs Jen. There have been some changes. Her smile is the same. She still has great legs and the service was much better.

    Click on this link: Tasty Legs Jen, to see original post.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jai aka Jen 001.jpg‎   Jai aka Jen 60.jpg‎   Jai aka Jen 64.jpg‎   Jai aka Jen 68.jpg‎   Jai aka Jen 66.jpg‎  

    Jai aka Jen 79.jpg‎   Jai aka Jen 73.jpg‎   Jai aka Jen 70.jpg‎   Jai aka Jen 71.jpg‎   Jai aka Jen 84.jpg‎  


  6. #5223

    Tasty Legs Jen aka Jai

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    If Tasty Legs Jen is not you type; please consider this: You may not be her type.

    CookyJar
    Some of you may not agree with my assessment of Jen aka Jai. If so, read the above quote.

    To see more of the original post, click here: Re: Socks theory & cleanliness is next to goddess-ness

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jai aka Jen 61.jpg‎   Jai aka Jen 63.jpg‎   Jai aka Jen 002.jpg‎   Jai aka Jen 80.jpg‎   Jai aka Jen 81.jpg‎  

    Jai aka Jen 69.jpg‎   Jai aka Jen 76.jpg‎   Jai aka Jen 75.jpg‎   Jai aka Jen 72.jpg‎   Jai aka Jen 85.jpg‎  


  7. #5222

    Don't know Jack indeed!

    Idk, but I'm thinking we may need a sub-thread inside a thread."Kenso Girl Celebrity Doubles"!

    Maybe Jack can hook us up, LOL! What say you Ceph Love?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Er, wait a minute! You sure don't appear to know Jack! LOL!

    If memory serves, isn't Mr. Nicholson infamous for bedding all of the hottest top female talent that Hollywood has to offer?

    While hanging with Brooke certainly would be pleasurable, hanging with Jack might just lead to some prime top shelf poontang!

    In that way, there would be an advantage to knowing Jack! LOL!

    You sure you don't want to reconsider? I'm willing to 'help you out' and trade. .

  8. #5221

    RE: To hell with you, Cephlapod Love. Er, You don't know JACK!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    To hell with you, Cephlapod Love. LOL

    I like Enveed05's dark firey place better. At least his is doable.

    I can live with the image of Brooke bouncing around in my head. You can have Jack. LOL.

    CookyJar
    Er, wait a minute! You sure don't appear to know Jack! LOL!

    If memory serves, isn't Mr. Nicholson infamous for bedding all of the hottest top female talent that Hollywood has to offer?

    While hanging with Brooke certainly would be pleasurable, hanging with Jack might just lead to some prime top shelf poontang!

    In that way, there would be an advantage to knowing Jack! LOL!

    You sure you don't want to reconsider? I'm willing to 'help you out' and trade.

  9. #5220

    Re: An incredible date

    Quote Originally Posted by Fkdave  [View Original Post]
    I met Betty not long after CJ's post. Having seen the pics, I figured why not?...

    ...If you meet her, treat her well. No phone.
    I hope you gave her a big hug and shout-out from me.

    I've been looking for her myself. If you see her again, tell her I'm still on for an extended date.

    CookyJar

  10. #5219

    An incredible date

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    In my humble opinion, there is a lot more going on here than another very pretty girl with self esteem issues. If only I were younger and had the time.

    CookyJar
    I met Betty not long after CJ's post. Having seen the pics, I figured why not? So I grabbed a cup of coffee and found a heads up penny and figured it was a good sign. Off to the K for a quick pass with only her in mind. I promised myself 1 pass from south to north and that would be it. If she didn't pop up, I would go home. Well starting at Lehigh I turned up the ave and at Cambria I saw the orange hoodie. 2 minutes on the roll and she was in my car after a wave and a nod. We were off to the Carlyle. To be honest I was a bit concerned. Her clothes were shabby, Her hands were dirty. She confessed just having popped a heavy sedative and I questioned if we should proceed. But my little head kept flashing images of her pics across my big head's mind. Thank goodness we did. She was so much fun. We talked literature and music. She cleaned up and with the shabby cloths off she was perfectly clean and fragrant. Tight, fit body and just enough artsy coolness to make me hard for days. She was wearing fishnet stockings. OMG and she asked if she should keep them on. I said yes as my voice cracked. We simply went at it like we were lovers for life. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, too many positions to remember and she smiled at me when done, saying,"I can't believe I came". If you meet her, treat her well. No phone.

  11. #5218

    Thanks Ceph and CookyJar!

    LOL, C-Love and I are usually much better aligned on our dark fiery places! I'm going to stick with the goth Brooke though! As much as I respect Jack as an actor, and a lecherous pig for that matter, I'd much rather spend my quality time with Brooke, either real or imagined!

    This sure has been fun tho!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    To hell with you, Cephlapod Love. LOL

    I like Enveed05's dark firey place better. At least his is doable.

    I can live with the image of Brooke bouncing around in my head. You can have Jack. LOL.

    CookyJar

  12. #5217

    Re: Morphing?

    To hell with you, Cephlapod Love. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    ]Well since you asked, always glad to help out. Not sure if one intended to demonstrate a progression of morphing here?

    Hmmm, I guess this comparison might knock one off Brooke's 'A-List? '

    Attachment 235709
    I like Enveed05's dark firey place better. At least his is doable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enveed05  [View Original Post]
    Or she could just be a goth version of this young lady. You can almost see it. Maybe if the lighting was a little different! Either way, Kitty doesn't look too bad to me! I wish my posting skills would allow me to do the side by side.
    I can live with the image of Brooke bouncing around in my head. You can have Jack. LOL.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kitty, Brooke or Jack 2.jpg‎  

  13. #5216

    Morphing?

    ]
    Quote Originally Posted by Enveed05  [View Original Post]
    Or she could just be a goth version of this young lady. You can almost see it. Maybe if the lighting was a little different! Either way, Kitty doesn't look too bad to me! I wish my posting skills would allow me to do the side by side.
    Well since you asked, always glad to help out. Not sure if one intended to demonstrate a progression of morphing here?

    Hmmm, I guess this comparison might knock one off Brooke's 'A-List?'



    Click image for larger version

Name:	morph3.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	235709

  14. #5215
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    You sicko!

    It's not that I didn't see it. I didn't think it was my place to bring it up.

    (I'm not the first person to date and report on Kitty. There was an earlier report on a girl with the same name, and the description fits. The term kitty is often used to reference a female body part, making a forum search damn near impossible. I did a search in the StreetWalker thread and came up with two pages of comments, none of which referred to a girl named Kitty.)

    LOL.

    CookyJar
    Or she could just be a goth version of this young lady. You can almost see it. Maybe if the lighting was a little different! Either way, Kitty doesn't look too bad to me! I wish my posting skills would allow me to do the side by side.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brooke-Shields.jpg‎  

  15. #5214

    RE: Nice Find. We all see things differently. For some reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Now I know this is just plain wrong...

    ...Jeez. What kinda sick mind makes these kinds of comparisons? WTF?

    Attachment 235502
    You sicko!!!

    It's not that I didn't see it. I didn't think it was my place to bring it up.

    (I'm not the first person to date and report on Kitty. There was an earlier report on a girl with the same name, and the description fits. The term kitty is often used to reference a female body part, making a forum search damn near impossible. I did a search in the StreetWalker thread and came up with two pages of comments, none of which referred to a girl named Kitty.)

    LOL.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kitty 001.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape