Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 20,776 to 20,790 of 23675
-
03-20-13 18:13 #2900Senior Member

Posts: 754You're welcome
Truck,
Originally Posted by LoriTruck
[View Original Post]
This is the beauty of this thread, and what makes it unique, I believe. Valuable information is freely shared. Glad you dodged that bullet, but don't let this experience deter you from making more casts. They are not all fakes and scammers, trust me, and once you land a sweet little fish that is a genuine baby, you will be hooked for life. At least that's how it worked for me.
Onward,
Scott
-
03-20-13 15:51 #2899Senior Member

Posts: 453Lookout
My first dip in the bowl and just like that, I avoid trouble. Moni from SA is not who she says she is. Well I will take that back. Her profile number is 1462172. We sent a few emails and she made it clear that I had to help her financially first before we meet. As all the experts on here have said,"thats a no no." Anyhow, she emailed me some hot pics of a mixed chick. I told her I would help so she said westetn union was the way to go. I asked for her name
And location. I googled the name and found she had been arrested. Still not convinced I asked for her middle name to make sure I had the right one. She only gave the initial. I pretended I was at Wal-Mart and told her they need the middle name in order to make the transaction. She gives me her full name, I give it to google, and google tells me it's a chocolate chick that was arrested in 2007 and not a mixed hottie. Long story short, I gave her a bogus confirmation number sine she said she will call me as soon as she gets the money. If you need the name you can pm.
-
03-20-13 12:38 #2898Senior Member

Posts: 526Short Update
I will post more later, there are a number of items I want to address. Wanted to update. MsSuccessful seems to have made it through her family issues and is back on board. MsOxyMoron has been impossible to link up with. I get an email every 5 days saying "I miss you and can't wait to see you". It is hard to believe that when we can't make a simple date. My young hot college babe wants to link up again. The sex was actually pretty good, so I'm working it. But she's falling into Nando 1 territory, so I'm a little concerned about her.
Now I got some nibbles from CL and AM (of all places). So my CL Hottie. Is bringing things along slow. We have not met, but have had a few conversations and numerous texts. I think she's going to be the one that I jump out of my financial comfort zone with. Once I get to see her in person and get a good feel for the chemistry, I can make a decision. If we link up, she will by far, be my #1 sb in the looks and body department. I have 1 other nibble from CL, not much to talk about, will meet soon as a backup. Exchanging emails and some phone time with a married African American from AM. So far so good, not sure where it will go. If the CL Cutie comes through, it may require me cutting back. I know, I've said that before, but as soon as some seem dependable they flake out on me. So I got to keep some on the back-burner. Except for the CL Cutie, all of these fit my financial model.
BigTigg
-
03-20-13 09:04 #2897Senior Member

Posts: 1773Hot or not?
Just out of curiosity, why does our opinion on her hotness matter?
Originally Posted by Ky Man629
[View Original Post]
If you're content to pay that price, then she's hot enough, or offers other enticements enough, to make it worth your while. If not, then not. But asking here sounds like you might be unsure of yourself, in which case you might want to step back a bit and evaluate just exactly what you want and what you're willing to give up to get it. Nobody here can tell you those things.
On the other hand, you could just be expressing your incredulity over the fact that a girl who's not that hot has the gall to ask for that much, and expressing that sentiment in a way that I find difficult to recognize. (:
/z
-
03-20-13 08:36 #2896Senior Member

Posts: 754Not Hot
I would guess that she is not a pro, but an MB, a Maybe Baby, as in "maybe I'll sleep with you if the price is right." If I were you, I'd just drop it and vanish. There are more little fish in the pond. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Ky Man629
[View Original Post]
Scott
-
03-20-13 00:54 #2895Senior Member

Posts: 86Craigslist Baby
Hey my Craigslist responder baby put a profile on SA last night. The profile # is 1469445. She is asking $1000 to $3000 per month. Take a look and tell me your thoughts on wheather she is hot or not.
Kyman
-
03-19-13 13:50 #2894Senior Member

Posts: 272The Pussy Market!
Mr. Kyman,
Originally Posted by Ky Man629
[View Original Post]
I think your response was dead on. Don't take lectures from garden tools! And don't listen to advice about price from people who don't understand market pricing. In no other area do we pay a "amateur" at a professional level. Professionals have overhead and certain costs and risks as businesswomen that Sugar Babies don't.
This is a market! And like any market it is the people who are willing to overpay that cause market distortions. Last time I checked the pussy market there was no disruption of supply, nor any macro pressures driving up the overall cost of pussy. And if you review the past posts in this forum there is not a single one that says they get better pussy when they spend more for it. A different experience overall, but not better pussy.
Socially there have been experiments that show when all other factors are equalized men and women naturally pair up within two points of their appearance rating. In other words, if you want to play over 2 points above your personal appearance rating, then you have to bring factors to the table that makes the higher numbered individual want to move down on the attraction scale to be with you.
I don't have a problem telling any garden tool I'm dealing with to go find some other sucker pay big money. When you want to have some fun call me. You know what you look like, you know what she looks like and you know what the market is for your area. There is a big difference in a 6 a 8 and a 10! Love the pussy but never the garden tool it is attached too.
Go deep, Go HAM and prosper!
Subcmdr out!Last edited by SubCmdr; 03-19-13 at 13:54. Reason: minor grammatical corrections
-
03-19-13 13:28 #2893Senior Member

Posts: 362You laid it out just right!
Originally Posted by Ky Man629
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-13 13:01 #2892Senior Member

Posts: 86Not Hot
" $150 each meeting."
Ky Man, if you can get a hot SB to spend quality time with you for that it is reasonable. Escort rates are a kind of bell weather for SB fees, and an OK local escort in most markets would charge $$ to $$$/hour. If a SB will spend several hours to all night for the same price you have got a deal.
Hernando my man I agree with your quote above except that in her pic which I will not post because it is mainly her face she is def not hot. Average at best with dark circles around her eyes. I sent her the $100. 00 per month number just to see her reaction and really find out what she wanted. I agree 100 to 150 per meeting for nice looking young lady is a deal but not this one.
Kyman
-
03-19-13 12:09 #2891Senior Member

Posts: 566I think many non-pros reject the first FC invitation because it makes them feel less like a pro. As long as you don't burn them off, quite a few will come back for another opportunity.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-13 10:13 #2890Senior Member

Posts: 733Fickle finger of fate
It is funny how fortunes wax and wane in this delicious sport of ours!
I have undergone so many rejections here so far I feel like an auto inspection shop in the Barrio. If you might recall?
SB #1
My exSB, a sexually inhibited but lovely 23 yr old who broke it off with me because of scheduling difficulties is now back and misses me (my Sugar?) She is excited to have me return to the FC after a month off. We will see if her ardor is more forth cumming. I will engage in more foreplay before dipping into the deep end. It is not always greener in this world, and I think if you are nice and generous these ladies learn that many SDs on the sites are rude, crude, and socially unacceptable. She is an 8/8/7
SB #2
Currently my new and ATF HYCB is on the weekly schedule and is very loving. She is a 10/10/10 in almost anyone's book. She has the romantic nature that I am looking for.
Former Pot # whatever
Is an AA spinner HYCB at 21 with a killer body has returned after rejecting me twice and requested an arrangement as of last PM, which I gracefully accepted. She will be my first AA and I am very excited to sample this tasty little delicacy. She has flaked twice before so she could certainly do it again. She is a 10/9/unknown.
Pot #1 is still in the wind after our sexting overexposure, but she could possibly resurface.
I have filled up my budget for the moment, actually overfull, but I expect some attrition. I now do not want miss Sexting to reappear until I see how these others will play out.
-
03-19-13 08:33 #2889Senior Member

Posts: 649Well KyMan, $ for a couple of times a month to take the monster for a dip in the pool is either bottom fishing or being extremely optimistic (and thrifty). This is not to say that you won't find an inexperienced baby who is hard up for the coin to open the pool for this meager entry fee, but experience tells them that they can escape with far more of most Daddy's resources. Your respondent is telling you exactly this, and if this is truely your budget expect to hear lots more of this same response, but I wouldn't give up either. However, what is interestging with her is she seemed to go from $$ down to $ minimum each swim, then retreated to say min for her is $.5 per dive. Still reasonable though compared to the avg baby visit out there.
Originally Posted by Ky Man629
[View Original Post]
You may have a pro or semi-pro here since she responded as she did, but since you are communicating with her I would go back to her with exactly what you are willing to offer but suggest that you do a meet and greet to see if either of you spark the others interest. If she declines then she is likely a pro. Also the urgency that she mentioned of getting together asap is a give away too. Most baby's aren't quite so eager to hit the pool, as they approach with more caution as a general rule. It is still fun to play the game even if you don't get to swim as often as you might like to. Good luck at the pool.
-
03-19-13 06:30 #2888Senior Member

Posts: 272Cheap
" $150 each meeting."
Ky Man, if you can get a hot SB to spend quality time with you for that it is reasonable. Escort rates are a kind of bell weather for SB fees, and an OK local escort in most markets would charge $$ to $$$/hour. If a SB will spend several hours to all night for the same price you have got a deal.
" If you need that much a month____ maybe you should post on Backpage or get a real job times have changed. BABY.""Ok was I too harsh?"
Yes. Her comments were pretty typical and she does not qualify for GPS status at that level. There are only a few guys here who seem to be able to attract girls for next to nothing (Big Tigg comes to mind) Most of us don't have that degree of chutzpa or appeal. If you are a hot 30 to 40 something the panties might fall off for the joy of it. If you are a 60 something, hot or not, the 20 yr olds are going to want a little more inducement to do the same. Perhaps a gentler way to say the same thing would be " I have a budget of $xxx / week and would love to see if we can make this work for us." Lecturing these girls, as tempting as it can be, will only bring out the Nando 1 in some of them.
" If you are that broke you do NOT need to be on here looking for a baby."
That is insulting but there is a little truth there. Each of us has a budget and we have to be realistic about what we can afford or are willing to pay. Tell her you would consider something in that general price range just to get her to meet you. If you are appealing enough to her she might be willing to take you on for less.
-
03-19-13 00:57 #2887Senior Member

Posts: 86Is this a real Baby
Hi Guys:
I was bored and posted an add on craigslist. Here is a conversaton I had from a response from a supposed Baby.
Her.
Saw your ad and had to respond. I am 28 5'5 140 sexy hourglass figure medium length brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. I am a college student at UK.
I am looking for a daddy I can meet several times a month. What kind of allowance are willing to give a month? I have enclosed a picture if you like what you see email me back so we can meet asap. I would love to meet tomorrow if possible.
Me.
Would consider that. How much do you need a month? Do you have a certain bill you need help with?
Her.
How much are you willing to give for an allowance?
Me.
I think we are getting the cart befor the horse here. Before I could answer that realistically I would have to talk to someone in person, and get to know them a little. You interested in meeting sometime tomarrow a coffee or tea?
Her.
Look I have done this before and it is standard to tell the baby how much of an allowance she is going to get up front. That's how this works. I am going to assume that you have never done this before.
Me.
$100. 00 A month to share time every other week.
Her.
Yea ok you are never going to find a woman willing to do that for so little. The norm is at least 100 every time you meet. If you are that broke you do NOT need to be on here looking for a baby. The only woman you are going to find is some junkie looking for a fix. I will never do it for less than 150 each meeting. The daddy I had a lonng time ago would give me 200 every time and then throw me a little extra every so often
Me.
Ok Just a few things to point out.
#1. I did not post this on a Sugar Baby site. You answeered my post on Craigslist. I was looking for a one time thing which your responded to.
#2. You say you had a Daddy a Long time ago which means you were a lot younger and the economy was a lot better.
#3. In the true Sugar Daddy world the ones that want to know the amount up front before the first meeting are called Professionals not babies.
#4. If you need that much a month, say $150. 00 per week would be $600. 00 a month maybe you should post on Backpage or get a real job times have changed. BABY.
Ok was I too harsh?
What do you think?
Kyman
-
03-17-13 19:05 #2886Senior Member

Posts: 566Yes, you're right.
Originally Posted by Golfcart
[View Original Post]
I remember one time I put my hand inside wife # 1's panties and rubbed her clit. It was long ago.
I thought, this is nothing like the first time. Won't I ever again have the rush of a new female allowing access to her pussy?
I had no idea of the original penetrations ahead.









Reply With Quote






