The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 365 of 459 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 415 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 6881
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1421

    Good reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Cambria  [View Original Post]
    Today before my long ride home stopped by 1041 to see Ari tonight, It was absolutely great. Her pictures on the site are as accurate as ever. I asked the mamasan for Ari and she told me that I'm in luck that she's the only one available anyway. I was excited by what PhillyDawg told me about her. On the way to the room I see Angelina peeking out the shower room to see if theres any traffic and sees me.

    I went into the room and waited what seemed like an eternity and then came my girl Ari. I must say she's tall maybe 5 7, beautiful bolt ons. A little darker skin tone and looked to be about 30. I told her about my disappointing experience with Angelina and she tells me "why you want young girl? You want real woman" I told her yes ma'am.

    The TS was nice then returned for some DATY, she gets really into it, when Ari gets stimulated she goes wild. Then proceeded to a great rub down and I requested to get the CBJ while 69 to DATY some more. I think she was enjoying herself a little too much because I think she lost track of time and the CBJ lasted almost 5 minutes straight. Out of nowhere she takes junior out of her mouth and thursts forward for reverse cowgirl and by then I was already close to finishing so just remained in that position until I came.

    She gave me another massage until the mamasan yelled something in Korean right outside the door I'm assuming it meant hurry up because I did hear the doorbell ring just 30 seconds before she came yelling. As I was leaving I hear the doorbell again and is told to stay in the kitchen until he goes upstairs. This place seems busy all the time. Overall, Ari is amazing and will definitely return. 9.7/10.
    Great review man. I've been trying to make it there but always have something come up.

    I didn't know they allow DATY, don't know if I'd even try LOL.

    Anyhoot good review again bro.

  2. #1420

    Afterwork Special

    Today before my long ride home stopped by 1041 to see Ari tonight, It was absolutely great. Her pictures on the site are as accurate as ever. I asked the mamasan for Ari and she told me that I'm in luck that she's the only one available anyway. I was excited by what PhillyDawg told me about her. On the way to the room I see Angelina peeking out the shower room to see if theres any traffic and sees me.

    I went into the room and waited what seemed like an eternity and then came my girl Ari. I must say she's tall maybe 5 7, beautiful bolt ons. A little darker skin tone and looked to be about 30. I told her about my disappointing experience with Angelina and she tells me "why you want young girl? You want real woman" I told her yes ma'am.

    The TS was nice then returned for some DATY, she gets really into it, when Ari gets stimulated she goes wild. Then proceeded to a great rub down and I requested to get the CBJ while 69 to DATY some more. I think she was enjoying herself a little too much because I think she lost track of time and the CBJ lasted almost 5 minutes straight. Out of nowhere she takes junior out of her mouth and thursts forward for reverse cowgirl and by then I was already close to finishing so just remained in that position until I came.

    She gave me another massage until the mamasan yelled something in Korean right outside the door I'm assuming it meant hurry up because I did hear the doorbell ring just 30 seconds before she came yelling. As I was leaving I hear the doorbell again and is told to stay in the kitchen until he goes upstairs. This place seems busy all the time. Overall, Ari is amazing and will definitely return. 9.7/10.

  3. #1419

    Keep you mouth shut.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit5799  [View Original Post]
    This post is a few months too late, but I'd like to thank Philly for my 1st AMP trip. I looked on a few sites and found myself outside of Chinatown, near the Convention Center. I found this location, opened the door, saw the camera then knocked on the second door to be created by the mamasan, who was enjoying a delicious looking meal while watching Korean soap operas. I was leaded to a room, then an attractive girl came in, took my money, told me to get undressed them took me to the table shower. She came back (fully nude) and I had a great TS. Back to the room for a great massage and ST. As I was leaving, I heard another monger enjoying himself.

    Once I left, I was nervous as I saw a cop car directly across the street with the cop standing next to the car. He was on the phone, so it was all good, but still it gave me a jolt.

    Thanks Philly,

    Pm for details
    If Uncle Leo came up to you and gave you a hard time. As long as you keep you mouth shut and don't confess anything you'll be all right. Remember uncle Leo can lie about anything. He can trick you into thinking your wife and boss are going to find out about this. At the end of the day they need to prove that something happened. If you confess you end up doing their work for them. I respect uncle Leo and they have a difficult job. It doesn't mean 2 adults doing what ever they want behind closed doors should be any concern of theirs. Only in America, can you give it away for free but as soon as you charge for it then it is wrong.

  4. #1418

    1st MP Experience. Thanks Philly!

    This post is a few months too late, but I'd like to thank Philly for my 1st AMP trip. I looked on a few sites and found myself outside of Chinatown, near the Convention Center. I found this location, opened the door, saw the camera then knocked on the second door to be created by the mamasan, who was enjoying a delicious looking meal while watching Korean soap operas. I was leaded to a room, then an attractive girl came in, took my money, told me to get undressed them took me to the table shower. She came back (fully nude) and I had a great TS. Back to the room for a great massage and ST. As I was leaving, I heard another monger enjoying himself.

    Once I left, I was nervous as I saw a cop car directly across the street with the cop standing next to the car. He was on the phone, so it was all good, but still it gave me a jolt.

    Thanks Philly,

    Pm for details

  5. #1417
    [Deleted by Admin].

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT in the designated STD threads and only if substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  6. #1416
    Any news on Hollywood?

  7. #1415
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDwag  [View Original Post]
    On the other best girl friend exp site a guy just gave her a 9. 5 out of 10 review. I have to check her out. I love tall asian babes.
    Thanks, I will be trying her out next week. I just hope the session is not rushed at all I hate that the most it kills the whole mood but I think it will be ok since their is always a train of guys waiting for Angelina instead of Ari or Kelly. 9.5 out of 10? Can't wait to sample her. Will post my story after the session.

  8. #1414

    Just saw a top notch review

    Quote Originally Posted by Cambria  [View Original Post]
    Does she allow DATY? Was the service rushed at all? I seen her pictures, beautiful.
    On the other best girl friend exp site a guy just gave her a 9. 5 out of 10 review. I have to check her out. I love tall asian babes.

  9. #1413
    TenTen Cherry is back everyone.

    Wonder how it will be this time around.

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp

  10. #1412
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDwag  [View Original Post]
    Ari is also great. She is just a little older but has a fun personality. Her pics are on the web site.
    Does she allow DATY? Was the service rushed at all? I seen her pictures, beautiful.

  11. #1411
    Quote Originally Posted by Timexpired  [View Original Post]
    I did not know you could get herpes from just walking into a place! . Could you be any less vague?
    He meant that he didn't know any specific details like the name of the place, etc, he simply walked in, unannounced, w / o setting an appointment prior to dropping by. On the other hand, this is a new poster with a single post on this site as of right now. Don't know if that qualifies as reliable informaion. Could be, of course, but who knows. Also, herpes isn't specifically an STD, you can get it anywhere, you can get herpes from a toilet seat, there's a million ways of catching it, all you need is physical contact. How does the poster know he got it in this AMP? Personally, I'd say getting anything in an AMP is very unusual, myself, I've neve got anything in years and years of mongering.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    You didn't wear your cap?
    A cap will not protect you from herpes. Nothing (short of a spacesuit) will protect you from herpes.

  12. #1410

    Give me a break

    Quote Originally Posted by Biencaliente  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to let yall know that I got herpes from a AMP in chinatown. I don't know the name of the place I just walked in, is on the 1200 block of Race St.

    Be careful
    When you post something like this you should add all your details. .

    You just sound like someone who had a terrible experience, and are trying to tell others not to go to the undisclosed address you don't remember.

    Posting more details without publicly available records would violate forum guidelines.

  13. #1409
    Quote Originally Posted by Biencaliente  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to let yall know that I got herpes from a AMP in chinatown. I don't know the name of the place I just walked in, is on the 1200 block of Race St.

    Be careful
    So what happened? What was her name? My god surely you didn't do she didn't do anything unsafe that may lead to an STD such as Herpes or anything like that right? You didn't wear your cap? Are you sure it wasn't that other restaurant you dined at? So you walked into the place on 1200 block out of nowhere "something happened" then you woke up the next day and went to the doctor to confirm, then came to make an account here and posted your lack of a story I mean statement / sentence.

    Well I don't believe you but please share the "something happened" part with us if you can remember anything at all or weren't just dreaming this whole time.

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp

  14. #1408

    Ari check out the web site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cambria  [View Original Post]
    Late night after midnight tried the 1041 Ridge I keep reading about and was greeted by the mamasan who I'd say looks striking, was she a former worker or what? I would not complain if she was my provider. They don't have those in Delaware only older women answer the door. I was asked repeatedly if I was there before and lied and said yes but long time ago. I waited in the room and was asked if I was drunk which I was not. I had $160 already ready nicely folded to hand over. In came Angelina, a young girl good body average face nice firm fake ones very petite. I was told to put the money on the table after trying to hand it over to her myself. Then she goes over to look at the amount which was a little strange. The TS was nothing special, she was fully dressed the whole time, and not very friendly attitude. Back in the room got a back massage for maybe 3 minutes and flip to CBJ which was not really exciting as I thought. I went for DATY but was turned down which actually ruined my mood. She said later or something and motioned me to start FS by lying down on her back. I told her Doggy and she sighed and got up into position. After about 5 minutes I came. I just wished she would have got more into it and let me DATY. All in all service was not very great but she's quite the looker and is young. I told the mamasan I want her next time and she just laughed. I was serious. Will return again sometime to try another girl, any reviews on the other girls? Any suggestions? A name would help.

    Happy Hunting
    Ari is also great. She is just a little older but has a fun personality. Her pics are on the web site.

  15. #1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumbleroses  [View Original Post]
    I have been mongering and had decent AMP experiences (both HE and FS) for several years, but this is the first one that trigered my posting. I have been new to South Jersey (close to Philadelphia) and I used to participate in the Rhode Island area. All I can say is that, Philadelphia standard is cheaper compared to RI (200) but the parking is a nightmare. Anyway, today I want to post because of Angelina's body. Although I had experiences with killer body AMP in RI, that time is rushed and I even just went to HE AMP for better service for a while after that. As for Angelina, she has perfect body and especially the natural firm C cups. The service was a little bit rushed but not too bad, and she did follow your instructions. Afterwards, we chatted a little bit and overall, it's a great experience. I would repeat. I have visited other AMPs in the Philadelphia area, some have better main event service but I would prefer body than service. Anyway, the main purpose of mongering experience for me is exploration of what I could not get from my wife. Don't be confused, she's pretty (just 30) but just would not do oral ever. Also, these mid-20s reminds me of the fantasies years ago.

    BTW, any recomendation of Strip Clubs in the Philadelphia area? I really missed the classy, relaxing, and more friendly strip club environment in Rhode Island compared to here.
    Natural C cups? From what I remember they were not natural at all but very firm yes. It would be nice if we all got what we paid for 1 hour no rushed service but I guess it's not always the case. Body over service? I guess everyone has their own liking. My opinion is that no great body can compensate for bad service we came to get service am I correct?

    Rumbleroses I am also looking for a nicer stripclub to enjoy preferably with extras not too pricey. The cab driver told me to try club Onyx but once I looked it up online it probably would not suit a working class white man in his late 40s. If you find a place like that please share or PM.

    Happy Hunting

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape