Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 47,791 to 47,805 of 61441
-
03-17-13 21:21 #13651Senior Member

Posts: 3076NT, always great pics, I've often wondered? Do you normally pop inside or have them CIM?
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
Thanks
-
03-17-13 20:45 #13650Senior Member

Posts: 28Artwork
I used to ask myself if the SW's you smashed magically pulled out these sexy lingeries before ripping that jewelry box of theirs apart. You my friend, have elevated this hobby to a whole new level. Kudos to you! Hope to be like you some day.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
Just a side thought. The SW in your pics mostly have their mouths open as if to say "damn, that char dawg is miles up in me." LOL
-
03-17-13 13:44 #13649Senior Member

Posts: 112Sarah BB?
Do that with a streetwalker as seasoned and popular as her, be prepared for a lifetime of memories.
Originally Posted by LongDickDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-13 13:29 #13648Banned Member

Posts: 1312Pornhub. Com
Bro for real if you got any video of these encounters you should go to pornhub. Com and download them you are leaving brothers wanting more
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-13 13:29 #13647Senior Member

Posts: 2344Ranee
Found out today why Ranee was not answering her phone. She called and told me she was away for few days courtesy of the city. For those of you that have her # hit her up. I spent my fun money for the week so I can't help her out at the moment.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-13 02:59 #13646Senior Member

Posts: 2419Kat
Here's what I got left to share.
-
03-17-13 02:54 #13645Senior Member

Posts: 2419Kat
Best of the rest, another difficult process.
-
03-16-13 22:58 #13644Senior Member

Posts: 2419Just like to see certain things on certain ladies. I buy them and try to find the right ones for each particular ladies. Beside, I love texture next to a woman's skin.
Originally Posted by Jo Kuz
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-13 22:31 #13643Senior Member

Posts: 140LE has been out like crazy the last few days and all the spots seem like a ghost town. Yesterday was the 3rd time I actually see LE walking the streets in the CB area. I have been getting some bad vibes lately. Happy Hunting!
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-13 19:55 #13642Senior Member

Posts: 220Outfits:
Hey NT, I have to ask, do all the girls you find have these cute outfits or do you supply them, either way I like the look.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-13 19:45 #13641Senior Member

Posts: 118Sarah
I would so totally make passionate love to her. She looks like a keeper and would love to bareback her!
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-13 19:39 #13640Senior Member

Posts: 2344Le
Tried to call Ranee yesterday but her 443 # was not working so I drove around to see who was out. As I was driving down wilkins I saw a police van at the intersection on fulton. The cop inside the van was talking to some one. I couldn't tell if it was a cell phone or a two way. I drove past him and circled taking the next street up from wilkins. I made my way around him and then noticed two LE on foot and a cop car in the ally near the circle. I have no idea what was going on but I left the area soon after that.
-
03-16-13 15:07 #13639Senior Member

Posts: 486Loop Maps
Last year a couple of us put a thread in called loop maps. Shows W / W, PP, and B / CB. Look down on the lower hlf of Baltimore Threads.
Originally Posted by Primprimate
[View Original Post]
GTR
-
03-16-13 12:14 #13638Senior Member

Posts: 279Yeah Hooked up with that Heather as well.
Yeah she definitely can kick some lyric on the mic. Yeah her BBBJ is off the meters. I hope you got the clip because I do.
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-13 12:08 #13637Senior Member

Posts: 279My Girl Noell On Wilkens Avenue
Noell BKA (Wilkens Avenue Finest)
I have much respect for this pretty peace of work. She has a great BBBJ and she let me bust in her mouth on our last hook up. I mean it definitely a happy ending for me and I left with a smile. This chick will make very happy and she always get a A+ from me.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/474/noe...timore-md.html









Reply With Quote





