Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 47,821 to 47,835 of 61441
-
03-14-13 18:53 #13621Regular Member

Posts: 5Holly
Last night I picked up Holly bby the McDonalds on Pulaski and N Highland. She got in did the check and where on our way she was cute. A little on the chubbie side but not fat, nice tits with big nipples. Went to my spot for a BBBJCIM good skills would repeat .2. Next time would like to sample that pussy.
-
03-14-13 17:00 #13620Senior Member

Posts: 622Just piling on
That's hard work. NT really should be commended. One more really great job.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-13 16:15 #13619Senior Member

Posts: 1066Sir NiteTimer
Great pics and the job you do for your thread, Makes this old bloke wished I was in B'more.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
Lex
-
03-14-13 16:06 #13618Senior Member

Posts: 312You the man!
When / if I ever get to B'more. I GOT to hang with you dude!
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
WolfKing!
-
03-14-13 09:09 #13617Senior Member

Posts: 51Great pics, and seeing this level of effort and enthusiasm, I seriously think you should get into porn movie business.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-13 00:24 #13616Senior Member

Posts: 2419Sarah other angle
Tried to pick, lot to choose from and she was game.
-
03-13-13 22:27 #13615Senior Member

Posts: 2419Sarah
Some guy took her phone, called her peeps on her contact list, and treated her crazy, but she laughed and smile, and put in work like a champ.
Going to have to wait on that new number though.
-
03-13-13 22:22 #13614Senior Member

Posts: 2419Sarah
Loved her attitude, because she said she's been through a lot lately.
-
03-13-13 22:17 #13613Senior Member

Posts: 2419Sarah
Had a lotta fun w / Sarah. Here's the 1st batch.
-
03-13-13 22:10 #13612Senior Member

Posts: 280To the new guy
I personally think you will have the best luck sticking to the loops in Brooklyn / Curtis Bay. A big part of this hobby involves actually cruising around and learning the lay of the land, and also attempting some pickups to take some chances. Also, SW's unfortunately do not come with Good Housekeeping seals of approval, so we really cannot vouch for their credentials, other than to simply say what our personal experiences have been with a particular girl.
QUOTE=BngSmoke; 1704046]As my title says I'm new to this. Well in all I'm new to everything I just moved to this area and have noticed so. SW's around Curtis bay and Brooklyn. Is there any advice anyone in the area can give such as some cheaper dates and whos clean / dirty. As I said I've seen a few girls I know ones name is Tabby. But don't know about her prices I mean she won't ride and still wants a decent amount so any help would be great.[/QUOTE]
-
03-13-13 21:46 #13611Senior Member

Posts: 280Foot patrol
On two different passes yesterday around 6 pm, I noticed what appeared to be a cop standing at different spots between what I guess is 8th-10th street where the traffic light is, and he appeared to be holding a note pad.
Originally Posted by ILoveStreets
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-13 21:33 #13610Senior Member

Posts: 280Kiara
You may want to try texting Kiara. I have never even hooked up with her, but I chatted with her a couple of times a while ago about getting together sometime, and ever since then, I will check my monger phone after several days and I will have a bunch of texts from her asking me to get together with her. Usually she says she is in Severn, but sometimes Baltimore. I am not going to Severn though and the timing never seems to work out in Baltimore, which is unfortunate because she has told me that a full menu is available
-
03-13-13 16:50 #13609Senior Member

Posts: 142Crystal B / CB
I hadn't been out to monger for a few months due to my work schedule and the weather (most notably every freaking time I had a chance it was pouring down or snowing) , but after reading a few posts I decided to check things out during the day. My first pass in B / CB I saw this spinner WSW on Pontiac with jet black hair on an initial pass but missed out on (if anyone has any details please pm me) I found ex-dancer Crystal. Started off with a hand work till we got a cover for a little CBJ. It didn't take her long to get things ready and she tried to hop on to ride things out but we were not lining up right so back down she went and then we moved to some standing K9. She seemed to get into as she had in the past and noises I used to hear her make were def. Audible as I was pounding away. I was starting to get close and I asked if she would catch which she agreed to and got her into position. I was ready and her mouth opened for my deposit. Got dressed and headed out. She has always been skinny but she is knocking on the CCL door now which is not good, I should have taken her for lunch instead of taking about it.
Again if there is any info the WSW with jet black hair let me know.
-
03-13-13 07:59 #13608Senior Member

Posts: 2419We texted for awhile last night, & thanks for the information. She was a regular for awhile a couple years ago, then she got pregnant by some round the way guy (I thinK). Planning to check out the curves as son as I can.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-13 07:43 #13607Senior Member

Posts: 381Kiara
Tried a few numbers this morning without any luck, I wasn't going to waste the gas if none of the ladies were out and about. Last one I tried was Kiara because I really needed a release. Mailbox full and no one answered just my luck.
Shitty









Reply With Quote






