LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6783

    Vivi. Visit 3

    I stopped into Vivi this evening, mainly for a deep tissue massage, but got the HJ HE too without asking. Discovered that BJ is not on the menu. Roaming was permitted with a nod of approval, but as I did the HJ sped up. My 1h was cut short at 45m. Paid the. 70 entry, and. 40 tip based on the rush HJ and short hour. Will seek greener pastures, as I did not feel my buck 10 was well spent on this last visit. YMMV

  2. #6782

    Apology for Bad Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by FlowMaster  [View Original Post]
    I went there and requested Wendy based on this post. Wendy is a nice girl and not there to be a hoe. HE might be all you could get, but I could tell she wasn't really in to that aspect of the biz, so I opted for no HE today. Definitely FS is not on the menu.
    Flowmaster, my apology for the bad intel. It was not my intention to mislead anyone. I will make a concerted effort to refrain from the "possible" and post known intel.

  3. #6781

    Provider cough

    A month ago I went to a nova mp who's name is very healthy. After I entered and gave mms the fee, she told me to get ready, left and closed the door. A few minutes later I heard the shower run and all of a sudden I heard hacking and spitting and coughing. I knew this would be my provider, as she was the only one there. I didn't know whether to stay or ask for my money back. Has anyone ever had this experience. I'm not even as loud of a hacker as she was

    I stayed and the ts and massage was good, although she was coughing ever few minutes. Ending hr was nice as el.

    And, I thankfully didn't get sick.

  4. #6780

    A pastel dream

    Had a chance to enjoy a Pastel dream the other day in Fairfax. Strictly legit, covered, not even a hint of standard NOVA, but massage quality was superb, among the best I have ever had. I'll repeat, but just because the massage was so good. Its enjoyable when you do a TOFTT and get a truly quality massage.

  5. #6779

    Travelling the River

    This used to be a reasonable place. Mamasan met me at door and remembered me as a frequent traveller. Unfortunately Yumi and Candy have both moved on. Girls there now are not worth the time-seriously overpriced for less than good services. TOFT-went in standard for hour with table shower. 8 to the house. Therapist was a nice gal about late 20s small B's on top and tight bum. No roaming permitted during massage. On flip, the girl (who used like three names while I was there. Yikes) offered standard NOVA for 1. 0 tip. Huh-what? Left standing tall and no tip. I definitely will not return. Massage 7 of 10, good backwalking, poor hand work.

  6. #6778

    Massage Angels

    New to mongering and discovered this place was in my area and had postings on BP. I couldn't find any recent reviews so I decided to gather some fresh intel. I called ahead just before lunch time on a weekday. Place is located in a quiet office park with hair salons and dentists all over the place, not a lot of foot traffic so I didn't feel like I stood out. I drove around, did a little recon and decided to park around the corner near the dentist. The door has a small sign that says something like BH&T therapy and I thought for a second that maybe I was at the wrong place. But I went in and encountered a second locked door with a camera on me and I knew this was the right spot. Knocked and took a second for someone to answer, probably best to call and let them know you are there before going in.

    Cute late 30s early 40s C-Girl. She was wrapping up with someone else and put me in the reception area. Avoided looking up from my phone when the other left. She brings me back to a clean room with standard table and a small space heater (yes! Why are the rooms always so freaking cold?).

    Good: Her english was decent and she had a great personality, said things were real slow. She kept pushing around my inner thighs and ass while we both made the initial brushes.

    Bad: Massage was awful. For $.8 it was very disappointing. Highly recommend you save some money and opt for the HH. Roaming restricted to bottom only.

    Finish: 8 out of 10. PM which I'm quite the fan. She cleaned up with towel. Five minute foot rub to wrap things up.

    Damage:.8 in the door, .6 tip (will lower if I repeat visit.)

  7. #6777

    Ruby

    Had some extra time last week and thought I would set up something, went by an oldie but usually goodie and it looked like it had closed. Was dark, whitewash on the windows etc. And was afraid I was in the wrong area, that there was No longer, any Such Place. Rang the bell anyway and was answered. Much to my surprise by Ruby. 40ish man-made Cs and from up north. Mamasan of old fame was out, and we went upstairs. Damage was the usual for this place. My only complaint is that it isn't really fun if too mechanical and too job-like. I have found I would prefer less service with more of a GFE even a pretend GFE. Still, Ruby was. How shall I put this. Perhaps too experienced. I wasn't rushed she just was too clinical, I suppose. But, some of you mongers may enjoy. Details via pm, seniors only though.

    Vam

  8. #6776

    Now its called B&M, should be called BS

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeInDC  [View Original Post]
    Apparently Blue Moon has "reopened" as B & M Therapy. I love these "grand openings." I still haven't made it across the bridge try any NOVA establishments. Is Blue Moon worth a visit?
    Nope stay away. I tried B&M last month. The year before, I had about 5 very nice visits to the old Blue Moon. And well, B&M was awful. Even for a Legit massage, it was not good. For a NoVa experience, it was non-existent. I hope they change names and management soon.

    Fuggetaboudit

  9. #6775
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    So after striking out at the old "king" therapy place, I decided to roll the dice and check out the remaining two places that are just down the road. I am not a waterfowl hunter so hunting swans did not appeal to me. I checked out the other place, where just about a month or so ago, a monger received a written warning note on his car from one of the goody-two-shoes businesses in the same complex. I decided to park on the side, where there is no parking spots marked Reserved and to stay "out of sight out of mind" of the other businesses.

    I drew Angela. Nice Chinese girl, tramp stamp and another tat on her arm. I think that's hot. Anyway, I'm guessing late 20s to early 30's. Good massage plus. I was in infant mode and tried to feed but she just smiled and I could tell she was not into that. Just roaming underneath. Chinese girls, when they are not really into something, just keep on smiling away, unlike their Korean siblings who put on the "you disgust me" face LOL. I think I got shorted on time, I was out in about 45 minutes. But for the ending I told her to try some techniques that I like and she obliged and it made the experience all the more enjoyable. 60/45 was the damage.

    When I was leaving, I saw the other provider there who looked a lot like Jinny from the previous Chinese food restaurant that I visited a few times. With sequestration in full effect, little head is begging me to forgo financial restraint and make a return visit to see the other provider.

    I did not see any door bell on the front door so I knocked gently a couple of times. Next time I'll call when I'm parked to let them know I'm there. Just a FYI.
    Yeah, Angela is a very nice girl. I have not been back since getting that note on my car.

  10. #6774

    Out of NoVA

    Quote Originally Posted by DcFishMonger  [View Original Post]
    Really, you're better off going north for AMPs. Southbound will get you the infamous NoVA finish. If you're very lucky you'll get somebody in her late 30s. But then again a decent massage with a NoVA finish isn't too bad for stress relief. After all I sometimes go just to get a massage and what I like to call the lazy person's assisted solo session.

    Blue Moon is a legit place now from what I understand, hence the name change. YMMV, but then again it always does in NoVA.

    Stay safe & GLHF!
    I have to agree. NoVA tends to be a bunch of 50 year olds, but heading north a bit is where it's at. Absolutely amazing masseuses that are extremely skilled.

  11. #6773

    G & G wellness

    I was in town for business and I had one night for enjoyment.

    I read the forum and was interested in checking out VIVI. I couldn't find any address info via google so I attempted to reach out to a follow monger via PM to help me find this AMP. No dice. Decided to check out G & G wellness since I had had success there in the past. G & G delivered again. I drew Hannah. Mid 40s, nice body, good attitude. Good TS, nice sauna, and great massagi. The ST was very accommodating with amble roaming.

    On my way the shower I hear the entering of another monger, and we actually saw each other when he I was sitting in the sauna. When I left he was sitting in his car on his phone, possibly writing a review / comment on this board on another?

    Elon Musk is one of the great mind of our times.

    Be safe out there, and enjoy.

  12. #6772

    North = Win | South = Fail

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeInDC  [View Original Post]
    Apparently Blue Moon has "reopened" as B & M Therapy. I love these "grand openings." I still haven't made it across the bridge try any NOVA establishments. Is Blue Moon worth a visit?
    Really, you're better off going north for AMPs. Southbound will get you the infamous NoVA finish. If you're very lucky you'll get somebody in her late 30s. But then again a decent massage with a NoVA finish isn't too bad for stress relief. After all I sometimes go just to get a massage and what I like to call the lazy person's assisted solo session.

    Blue Moon is a legit place now from what I understand, hence the name change. YMMV, but then again it always does in NoVA.

    Stay safe & GLHF!

  13. #6771

    B & M Therapy / Blue Moon

    Apparently Blue Moon has "reopened" as B & M Therapy. I love these "grand openings." I still haven't made it across the bridge try any NOVA establishments. Is Blue Moon worth a visit?

  14. #6770

    Another shot at some Chinese food

    So after striking out at the old "king" therapy place, I decided to roll the dice and check out the remaining two places that are just down the road. I am not a waterfowl hunter so hunting swans did not appeal to me. I checked out the other place, where just about a month or so ago, a monger received a written warning note on his car from one of the goody-two-shoes businesses in the same complex. I decided to park on the side, where there is no parking spots marked Reserved and to stay "out of sight out of mind" of the other businesses.

    I drew Angela. Nice Chinese girl, tramp stamp and another tat on her arm. I think that's hot. Anyway, I'm guessing late 20s to early 30's. Good massage plus. I was in infant mode and tried to feed but she just smiled and I could tell she was not into that. Just roaming underneath. Chinese girls, when they are not really into something, just keep on smiling away, unlike their Korean siblings who put on the "you disgust me" face LOL. I think I got shorted on time, I was out in about 45 minutes. But for the ending I told her to try some techniques that I like and she obliged and it made the experience all the more enjoyable. 60/45 was the damage.

    When I was leaving, I saw the other provider there who looked a lot like Jinny from the previous Chinese food restaurant that I visited a few times. With sequestration in full effect, little head is begging me to forgo financial restraint and make a return visit to see the other provider.

    I did not see any door bell on the front door so I knocked gently a couple of times. Next time I'll call when I'm parked to let them know I'm there. Just a FYI.

  15. #6769
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    Yup, I had reported on that as well. I didn't even leave the provider a tip. Either they got a visit from LE or the place is under new management.
    Might have had a visit as all the old therapists are gone I saw. Anyway, this is the armpit of HJs is the NOVA we happen to be in.

    CALI is where the hot pussy is at.

    PC out

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape