Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,411 to 25,425 of 32178
-
02-28-13 16:19 #6768Regular Member

Posts: 18I went there and requested Wendy based on this post. Wendy is a nice girl and not there to be a hoe. HE might be all you could get, but I could tell she wasn't really in to that aspect of the biz, so I opted for no HE today. Definitely FS is not on the menu.
Originally Posted by SSRod
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-13 13:16 #6767Senior Member

Posts: 215A decent Sunrise massage
I don't always seem to find time to play but when I do, I try to give a heads to everyone since everyone is gentlemanly enough to enlighten the rest of us. Karma!
So I went to a massage therapy place that was formally Modern Massage. They said that they had moved from the eastern Rt. 3 location to here. Nothing has changed in that there is still no TS, and they still have curtains in the doorways. They do have doors on the hindges but at least for my 1st time there (since the relocation) the door remained open. I remember when they were Modern Massage, the first room had the door and they would close it after they knew you. The therapists were new and I didn't recognized them so of course the door remained cracked open, a tissue box on the floor to keep it from opening all the way-haha, throughout the massage and even the NOVA ending. I have to admit that it was a little nerve racking again trying to complete with the door open. My therapist was a little vocal and I figured if she was moaning out loud, then "when in rome" is the rule. So I didn; t mind being a little bit vocal myself. Roaming was allowed. I started small and only went over clothes. I roamed the rear and top only. I feel as if there might be more roaming allowed since she was into it; however, she wasn't a spring chicken. 50's my guess- and maybe she was just trying to make sure I would come back.
They advertise on CL and the rates are still reasonable. For my initial visit in the new location I took the 30 min for 50 bones. I tipped 50 for the standard NOVA since she was playful, allowed me to roam, and didn't even talk, mention, or hint at a tip or even a price. Reminded me of days of old where we know what we want and what will be delivered so there is no reason to talk or haggle. I would repeat in general since there really is not anything here in the Burg and I will take the hour and maybe see if more is offered-even though I highly doubt it. Modern was always standard and I suspect that the Sunrise in Fredericksburg will be standard too!
Happy hunting and stay safe!
-
02-27-13 15:51 #6766Senior Member

Posts: 912Yup, I had reported on that as well. I didn't even leave the provider a tip. Either they got a visit from LE or the place is under new management.
Originally Posted by Pcpc1688
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-13 20:51 #6765Senior Member

Posts: 1959Do you know how to read? After which there is about 100 pgs here of what you seek as no one will tell you shit based on what you just requested.
Originally Posted by Dodge456
[View Original Post]
PC out
-
02-26-13 18:08 #6764Regular Member

Posts: 18I hear ya. Just enough of a tease to make you think more might happen someday.
Originally Posted by Captn Stubbing
[View Original Post]
I won't be returning.
-
02-26-13 18:06 #6763Regular Member

Posts: 18Thanks for the advice RR.
Originally Posted by Roamin Roman
[View Original Post]
Being so new at this, and tryin' to stay on the down low is proving difficult.
I have read many of the BP and CL pages on here and have learned quite a bit on how they work. I'm still at the dipping my toes in the water stage and think an AMP is they way to go until I have a few under my belt.
Thanks again, and will report back once I finally get to round the bases.
-
02-26-13 16:11 #6762Senior Member

Posts: 1959Old King AMP
Seems things have changed for the worst. Not happy but DIY? I can do that at home if I wanted and not waste the. 6.
No more repeating there.
PC out
-
02-26-13 12:39 #6761Senior Member

Posts: 51Great AMPs
Use 200 AMPs for your house and you can have room for expansion for your new massage room. Then you can invite whoever you want after you RTFF like everyone else.
Originally Posted by Dodge456
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-13 12:22 #6760Senior Member

Posts: 42You have come to the right place sir!
Originally Posted by Dodge456
[View Original Post]
Read this page thoroughly, and scroll to the bottom.
Hit "Page 2". Repeat!
That's all there is to it!
-
02-26-13 08:07 #6759Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for a great AMP
Can anybody give me some information on a great AMP?
-
02-26-13 07:46 #6758Senior Member

Posts: 51Sunrise
My apologies on this. I found out on Saturday that they were the old Modern. The lady at the front lookes new and asked if I could come back as they were busy. I don't know if they have new ones there or not. It would be nice to have Tracy back there. Last I knew she was back in Cina for vacation.
Originally Posted by Photoman
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-13 06:50 #6757Senior Member

Posts: 44Used to be Modern Massage
Sunrise is the former Modern Massage on the east end of Plank Road. They told me they were moving.
Service has been adequate there in the past. One woman has really strong hands and gives great massage. They are Chinese, so your communication may be limited.
Originally Posted by Stashio
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-13 03:10 #6756Senior Member

Posts: 150Back in NoVA
Just flew back in to the USA this morning after a much needed rest down south. Was still thinking of one particular dancer as I was cabbing it back home, so after a quick change of clothes I decided to try out Smile. MMS said busy so I went to Miko's. An older 40's lady answered, so I decided no thanks. After reading to see what's been happening since I was last home, decided to head to ATMB. Was told come back 30 minutes so I sat in the car reading up on current affairs. Finally got in and got a decent massage. 8 for the hour. Provider was again early 40's at best but I figured why not. Overall the experience made me miss all the cheap bed dances south of the border but I didn't have high hopes to begin with. Ended up spending $.8 as I opted to enjoy myself as much as possible before heading to the office. Definitely better than the average NoVA AMP experiences from before. Will be trying again soon to see if they get any new talent. Here's hoping things have picked up in NoVA while I was MIA.
Stay safe and GLHF!
-
02-26-13 01:28 #6755

Posts: 906Just a thought, but you might want to see what's available via BP or CL in your area. Oftentimes, you'll find an independent that can provide the level (s) of service you're seeking. But, use caution and do plenty of research when going this route. Always have your radar on for sting operations and set-ups for mugging. Arrive and do some surveillance of the area before your call to tell her you've arrived.
Originally Posted by Jimbo8
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-13 21:42 #6754Senior Member

Posts: 75That sounds horrible. I would rather buy 80 bucks in powerball tickets then go to to that dump.
Originally Posted by Jimbo8
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





