Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 900 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 400 800 850 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 950 1000 ... LastLast
Results 13,486 to 13,500 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5662

    Becky Mich. Avenue

    Saw Becky a little while back, a blonde WSW off of mich. Avenue. She's in her early to mid thirties, was wearing a white coat. Got BBBJ for $20. Would repeat in a pinch. She gave me a number, but said it's her house phone, haven't tested it yet.

  2. #5661

    The R. 10:00 am stroll

    I was out along the R for a stroll- not much out but spotted a hooded brunette WSW on East side of Lantz. She was leaning in on passenger side to talk to the driver, thought I missed out but after I passed the rear view showed she was crossing street. Did a slow stroll to 6 mile looking for Fatima or other SW out there to see if anything else was out. Nothing- coming back went back road to take Lantz east to the R and the WSW was on the west side north corner- looked ok from what you could see under the hoody. She was talking on the phone and gave me the shrug "like you going to pick me up or what" but there was a white dude- bigger guy on south side of Lantz of the R also "talking" on the phone- spidey sense said to continue driving to look around for hidden relatives. Went around and back to 6 mile and by the time I scoped it all out she and the guy were both gone and no relatives around. Not sure what was going on but she was brunette, face "ok" from what I could see, had on tight jeans the fit well and looked to be about 5' to 5' 3" and around 120 lbs which would have fit the bill for me but really spooked by the guy being so close and on the phone- seemed to be a sting to me so nothing else to report but hoping to find something later.

  3. #5660

    Newbie advice

    Hi fellow gents, newbie here just looking for general advice for SWers. I've cruised the Are, and ave but haven't scooped yet mostly due to lack of SW out at the time. Looking to be safe and careful, any positive advice is greatly appreciated.

    On a side note, I know there's a health risk w any women you have sexual relations with but how do you know which ones are safe? Not looking to bring home something if you know what I mean, thanks again gang.

    Sorry if I'm asking dumb questions, etc. Just looking for some guidance.

  4. #5659

    The Are

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Hit the R around 8 thirty. Saw one girl looked like she was italian, perhaps, not sure, looked to be around thirty and a little worse for wear. Not for me. Saw another WSW that was bundled up so much I couldn't get a good look so I didn't scoop because I hate it when you have to kick a girl out of the car. Usually if I scoop one I am not interested in I just give them 5 and say give me your number I will call you. LOL. Anyway after cruising about an hour or so it soon becomes clear I might have to call a girl which I didn't want to do. I was looking for some strange. I made a call to Strawberry and set up s meeting. Then I headed to the Chase on Dequindre to get some cash. As I pulled out guess who walks up to my vehicle? Nikki that always used to be at Sammy Ds just south of 8. She looked different and at first I didn't recognize her. I have never scooped her before, but have seen her out there a million times. Apparently she has cancer and has been undergoing treatment. She was drunk as hell and asked if I could give her a ride down the street. So I gave her a ride. She asks if I want to date and I declined. Then she starts telling me about how she has been studying homeopathic medicine treatments. LOL. She goes on and on about healing the mind and body and all this shit. It amazes me how much some of these girls know, I mean damn, if you can apply yourself enough to know all this shit she is rambling about then why can't you apply yourself enough to get off the streets. Just saying. I don't know if she is full of shit or what but if she is, she spent a significant amount of time coming up with her story. Has anyone seen her out lately? The R was really quiet lastnight. Then Strawberry calls me back and says she is on her way coming from 25 and Vandyke? WTF? I was like, I live right out there, why didn't you tell me I could have headed home and seen her at the Wardell on Vandyke. So I ended up just saying screw it and went home without getting my dick wet. So two questions, who the hell is dumb enough to have a SW at their house in the Burbs? And has anyone else seen Nikki? Anyone else seen or heard about April either?
    I saw an BSW that was bundled up pretty tight Thursday morn while I made the rounds. I could not tell at first but when she turned on the first side street N of SF I pulled up close and slow to get a better look. She had on a black jacket with a hood. Maybe the same one?

  5. #5658

    Dee Dee and Baby Thurs

    Cruised a little while Thursday Morn from about 1 to 4 and didn't see much out. I saw Dee Dee in the triangle she's a little older (44) by SW standards, Red hair, short and chubby has D cups and if memory serves me correctly the previous dream was that she gives great but slightly toothy super deep and slow BBBJ2CIMWS for Jackson and Lincoln. She's not much to look at though and if I remember correctly I could not finish due to it so I passed on her this particular night. She was the only person in the Triangle walking Thursday! Later on I spotted Baby on the Ave. All I can say is the reports are all true! She even asked me if I read about her on the site and I told her yes and it was all good! (members who have been on here for a while and rtff know what I'm talking about) After the checks cleared we found a good spot for slow deep and sensual DTBBBJ2CIM and she left the evidence on the curb for Jackson and Hamilton. Needless to say I will be a regular! I will verify digits in the next couple of days. She talked about Kaleigh and a couple of other girls. She also told me how tight she is and that she wants to try CFS next time I see her. What a Peach maybe #8?

  6. #5657
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    There is a sick speed trap in Hazel PK. The sb 75 exit ramp to 8mile says 25mph. BULLSHIT. How the hell can we go from 65 to 25 in an instant? To hell with Hazl Pk.
    If it was a yellow sign then its a "recommended" speed. Not the actual speed limit. Unless its a white sigh with black lettering, or special because of a construction zone, then it can't be enforced as such. Go to court and it'll be thrown out.

  7. #5656
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM4077  [View Original Post]
    3 bodys found in 3 days the dpw people are prob causing a big stink they go out 2 clean up trash and tires and find bodys. So I'm sure they are causing the beefed up patrols and such. Might be a good time for a few day break I'm sure this weekend it will be hot with st. Pattys day. Anyhow be safe gentz.
    I was at the auto shop, and Hzl Park, DPD, State, and County were all around 8mile between The R and Dequindre. I'm personally won't be hittn the R this weekend.

    There is a sick speed trap in Hazel PK. The sb 75 exit ramp to 8mile says 25mph. BULLSHIT. How the hell can we go from 65 to 25 in an instant? To hell with Hazl Pk.

  8. #5655

    Bodys found

    Quote Originally Posted by Sped One  [View Original Post]
    I was out and about last night and there was nobody out, drove for 3 hrs +, however I did see some things that need to be reported. I saw Roxy getting hammered by a WCS, the guy let her go, busted the monger and had him towed, she walked away with some dude, she has been out of her area for a week or so, she is now hanging towards junction, just food for thought, after seeing that, I won't grab her again. Also, as I drove around something happened that has never happened in 20 yrs, and it happened twice. I had two SW'ers solicate me while driving their cars, once on the Ave, once on Vernor, something was going down last night, not sure if it was a round-up, or related to the body just being found, but last night just did not feel right at all, literally nobody out except Roxy and the two I mentioned.
    3 bodys found in 3 days the dpw people are prob causing a big stink they go out 2 clean up trash and tires and find bodys. So I'm sure they are causing the beefed up patrols and such. Might be a good time for a few day break I'm sure this weekend it will be hot with st. Pattys day. Anyhow be safe gentz.

  9. #5654

    Tight vagina

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Hit the R around 8 thirty. Saw one girl looked like she was italian, perhaps, not sure, looked to be around thirty and a little worse for wear. Not for me. Saw another WSW that was bundled up so much I couldn't get a good look so I didn't scoop because I hate it when you have to kick a girl out of the car. Usually if I scoop one I am not interested in I just give them 5 and say give me your number I will call you. LOL. Anyway after cruising about an hour or so it soon becomes clear I might have to call a girl which I didn't want to do. I was looking for some strange. I made a call to Strawberry and set up s meeting. Then I headed to the Chase on Dequindre to get some cash. As I pulled out guess who walks up to my vehicle? Nikki that always used to be at Sammy Ds just south of 8. She looked different and at first I didn't recognize her. I have never scooped her before, but have seen her out there a million times. Apparently she has cancer and has been undergoing treatment. She was drunk as hell and asked if I could give her a ride down the street. So I gave her a ride. She asks if I want to date and I declined. Then she starts telling me about how she has been studying homeopathic medicine treatments. LOL. She goes on and on about healing the mind and body and all this shit. It amazes me how much some of these girls know, I mean damn, if you can apply yourself enough to know all this shit she is rambling about then why can't you apply yourself enough to get off the streets. Just saying. I don't know if she is full of shit or what but if she is, she spent a significant amount of time coming up with her story. Has anyone seen her out lately? The R was really quiet lastnight. Then Strawberry calls me back and says she is on her way coming from 25 and Vandyke? WTF? I was like, I live right out there, why didn't you tell me I could have headed home and seen her at the Wardell on Vandyke. So I ended up just saying screw it and went home without getting my dick wet. So two questions, who the hell is dumb enough to have a SW at their house in the Burbs? And has anyone else seen Nikki? Anyone else seen or heard about April either?
    Tight vaginas make some men do some strange and stupid things LOL.

  10. #5653

    Strange night

    I was out and about last night and there was nobody out, drove for 3 hrs +, however I did see some things that need to be reported. I saw Roxy getting hammered by a WCS, the guy let her go, busted the monger and had him towed, she walked away with some dude, she has been out of her area for a week or so, she is now hanging towards junction, just food for thought, after seeing that, I won't grab her again. Also, as I drove around something happened that has never happened in 20 yrs, and it happened twice. I had two SW'ers solicate me while driving their cars, once on the Ave, once on Vernor, something was going down last night, not sure if it was a round-up, or related to the body just being found, but last night just did not feel right at all, literally nobody out except Roxy and the two I mentioned.

  11. #5652

    Phone working again

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    I did same loop and had exact same results this morning. She gave me a call back right when I was about to throw in the towel. Said she was sorry on delay, just woke up. I thought she still looked good and attitude was great, per usual. Her phone is working so if you haven't seen her yet you should before she is gone. Active Senior members can pm for number.
    Yes she told me it was working and I got the # as well to make 4 an easier scoop next time but I will have her for longer than a car date if I call ahead.

  12. #5651

    Fatima

    I did same loop and had exact same results this morning. She gave me a call back right when I was about to throw in the towel. Said she was sorry on delay, just woke up. I thought she still looked good and attitude was great, per usual. Her phone is working so if you haven't seen her yet you should before she is gone. Active Senior members can pm for number.

    Quote Originally Posted by SAM4077  [View Original Post]
    Cruised fort today only little red riding hood out in her red coat. Melinie. Took a ride on the ave it was dead. None in sight so went up to the R and there she was quick turn on the street and we were off. Car date BBBJ for 30 and what a nice rack and was a sweetheart. Asked if I was a member on this page so she's all about what we know and say. Will def repete. Looks like the streets are getting to her some from last pics seen till today.

  13. #5650

    The Unicorn

    Cruised fort today only little red riding hood out in her red coat. Melinie. Took a ride on the ave it was dead. None in sight so went up to the R and there she was quick turn on the street and we were off. Car date BBBJ for 30 and what a nice rack and was a sweetheart. Asked if I was a member on this page so she's all about what we know and say. Will def repete. Looks like the streets are getting to her some from last pics seen till today.

  14. #5649
    That's great man! Bravo!

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    http://www.xvideos.com/video4028614/lenishavid

    Here's a video from the summer. Hopefully the link works.

  15. #5648
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Several fuzz had a car himd up on the curb on Louisiana rite in front of big Sara's. This was btween 430 and 5. Must have been a chase because Hazel Pk was there too. Another HP car sped by me southbound as I was leaving.

    Saw the older (Italian?) looking SW walkin south on the R towards the BP. Anyone ever FS with her? Those high heel white shoes she was wearin made me look at her differently.
    Related?

    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/D...z/-/index.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape