Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 901 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 401 801 851 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 951 1001 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,515 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5647

    Mimi

    Picked up mimi 2night reg leo check and away we went, BSW dark skin a cups. W a nice ass. 20 for a CBJ car date was ok. Dt with ball play and noise like it was the best tasting rod in the land. Anyhow would repete.

  2. #5646

    Kaleigh on the ave

    I hooked up with miss kaleigh last weekend and had her slobber on my bone in the car.

    I saw her again this weekend and took her to the notel to pound the living snot out of her.

    I did that and a lot more. Above average tuition for way above average performance.

    Even got to pick her up and drop her off in front of brittany for an added bonus.

  3. #5645
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Several fuzz had a car himd up on the curb on Louisiana rite in front of big Sara's. This was btween 430 and 5. Must have been a chase because Hazel Pk was there too. Another HP car sped by me southbound as I was leaving.

    Saw the older (Italian?) looking SW walkin south on the R towards the BP. Anyone ever FS with her? Those high heel white shoes she was wearin made me look at her differently.
    Sounds like Gina, she's Polish. Sorry no contact digits but feel free to go in for the swoop next time you see her.

  4. #5644

    Incident

    Several fuzz had a car himd up on the curb on Louisiana rite in front of big Sara's. This was btween 430 and 5. Must have been a chase because Hazel Pk was there too. Another HP car sped by me southbound as I was leaving.

    Saw the older (Italian?) looking SW walkin south on the R towards the BP. Anyone ever FS with her? Those high heel white shoes she was wearin made me look at her differently.

  5. #5643

    Busy weekend

    Hit the R this weekend. I had dreamed of Fatima once already during the week but only had time for a car skully. Really wanted to hit the notel for the full treatment so I headed out Saturday to see if I could find her. Spotted her coming out of her house and did the scoop to the notel. She hit the shower for 15 minutes and came out and got to work. Love her oral skills. Enjoyed the action for 10 minutes but was really looking for the giner. She said something about tilted uterus and only stayed in CG for a short time. Switched to K9 an hit it hard with COF finish. Nice. Dropped her off and was going home till I spotted Halo. I've had some good and one bad times with her but what the heck. She wasn't around for a while and I was hoping her recent "trouble" might have softened her. Hit the notell and enjoyed myself inside that sweet thing.

    Sunday morning called my stand by, Jenna, for a BLS DTBBBJCIM. Always a nice job.

    Fatima s digits were off for a time but are back on. If anyone needs them PM me. I know I'm not senior yet but always looking for girls who enjoy the greek trip so if anyone wants to send info I'd much appreciate it.

    I also tried my first AMP but I will post that on the AMP page.

    Enjoy the hobby and be safe.

  6. #5642
    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    Got some repair work done on the old Pussy Wagon last weekend, and took it out for a cruise through SWD. I hit the Ave first and saw the usual hags and street urchins, and one old ace, Amanda. She's rocking the punk / goth look nowadays. I can still remember meeting her on Military St back when she was only 19 and with a ponytail. Took her to my place and showed her my gift, and she acted like she was afraid of it. Now at 23 she's a seasoned, battle-scarred, cock-handling veteran, and aside from those recent bullet wounds and the new hair, her body has not changed since 19. I wasn't out looking for her this time though, so I let her pass.

    The Ave is still virtually dead to me, plus it was hot with one lone marked LEO who looked like he was on a mission, just crawling around the Ave in circles. So I hit Fort, and I was determined to not leave the stroll until I reeled something in. To my surprise, I had to navigate around even more LEOs on Fort. But my persistence paid off in a major way when I finally scooped the very gorgeous Paige whom I'the introduced myself to just one week prior.

    There's a first time for everything, and my first time with Paige was also my first time at the Fuck Shack, better known as the Crest. Once there, I saw nothing but mongers and their catches. I was in awe. Got inside the room and turned on the tv expecting nascar or some shit, but instead saw Pinky with a long brown rod down her throat. I was shocked. Paige let me know that hc porn is what they normally show at the Crest, nonstop, all day. I was still shocked.

    Donated. 5 up front, she freshened up for about 30 mins, then came out of the bathroom in full birthday attire, glistening clean. I made sure to capture her good side on camera, which turned out to be her whole body.

    We started with some light FK and I worshipped her very sexy body for about 20 mins. Next, I got a tongue-studded BBBJ with her head hanging off the edge of the bed. Her DT and BLS skills were well nurtured and very sexy. The gagging, she said, cured her dry mouth condition. When the shaft was satisfied, she bent and spread for K9. Pounding that sexy ass of hers while watching Pinky on the tube was a hell of a moment. After about 3 mins, she asked me to cease the pounding. Turns out I was being too rough, and she didn't want to return to the stroll with a sore aching cooch. I took note, and proceeded to bang her gently whilst wiggling her sweet tushy. It was sort of a letdown to have to soften the jackhammer, but I still had a decent finish.

    After the festivities, we chatted about a variety of things, mostly her BT tales from her peeler days, and my monger tales from just last month. We left the shack laughing and lip-locking. I like Paige, I found her professional and worth the investment. I will absolutely repeat. Enjoy the pics.
    OMG! What a sexy ass! Thanks for the great pics!

  7. #5641

    Next, Kaleigh

    So my Baby on the Ave is blowing up my phone all day from various different numbers, but I'm on duty (yes, I use my everyday phone for multiple purposes). So I send a text to one number saying,"I'm at work, please call after. Blank. O'clock." I get off duty, and get the call again from the same number, but it's not Baby. Its Kaleigh!

    I asked how she got my number, and she said AMANDA was using her phone earlier! I told her that I was quite sure it was Baby calling me because Amanda and I aren't on call with each other. She says Baby wasn't using her phone until much later, and so on, yada yada.

    Anyway, so now I'm chatting with the delectable Kaleigh, and I can't help the Woodrow Wilson in my boxers, just from hearing the sound of her cute perky voice.

    I would've set up yet another encounter with my Baby, but since Kaleigh sounded so goddamn cute on my phone, and I haven't had her goodies since 2 years ago, I told Kaleigh I'd be banging her again very soon, and stored her # for safe keeping.

    Isn't it a wonderful feeling when pussy finds you? Better yet, when a younger rival SW steals you from a reg? I can't wait. I'm hoping for BJ of the Century with Kaleigh, and I know she's capable. Wish me well.

  8. #5640

    Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by GinjaBalls  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one lately?
    I thought I was the only one who found this girl. I've been wondering about her whereabouts too.

    I dated her last year. Took her to my place, she got naked and asked "can U-turn on some hentai?" Didn't find any good hentai but found some weird taboo monster anime porn, and that really lit her fire because she gave me the sweetest longest sexiest BBBJ I'd had in a long time. Sexy girl.

    I miss her.

  9. #5639
    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    Got some repair work done on the old Pussy Wagon last weekend, and took it out for a cruise through SWD. I hit the Ave first and saw the usual hags and street urchins, and one old ace, Amanda. She's rocking the punk / goth look nowadays. I can still remember meeting her on Military St back when she was only 19 and with a ponytail. Took her to my place and showed her my gift, and she acted like she was afraid of it. Now at 23 she's a seasoned, battle-scarred, cock-handling veteran, and aside from those recent bullet wounds and the new hair, her body has not changed since 19. I wasn't out looking for her this time though, so I let her pass.

    The Ave is still virtually dead to me, plus it was hot with one lone marked LEO who looked like he was on a mission, just crawling around the Ave in circles. So I hit Fort, and I was determined to not leave the stroll until I reeled something in. To my surprise, I had to navigate around even more LEOs on Fort. But my persistence paid off in a major way when I finally scooped the very gorgeous Paige whom I'the introduced myself to just one week prior.

    There's a first time for everything, and my first time with Paige was also my first time at the Fuck Shack, better known as the Crest. Once there, I saw nothing but mongers and their catches. I was in awe. Got inside the room and turned on the tv expecting nascar or some shit, but instead saw Pinky with a long brown rod down her throat. I was shocked. Paige let me know that hc porn is what they normally show at the Crest, nonstop, all day. I was still shocked.

    Donated. 5 up front, she freshened up for about 30 mins, then came out of the bathroom in full birthday attire, glistening clean. I made sure to capture her good side on camera, which turned out to be her whole body.

    We started with some light FK and I worshipped her very sexy body for about 20 mins. Next, I got a tongue-studded BBBJ with her head hanging off the edge of the bed. Her DT and BLS skills were well nurtured and very sexy. The gagging, she said, cured her dry mouth condition. When the shaft was satisfied, she bent and spread for K9. Pounding that sexy ass of hers while watching Pinky on the tube was a hell of a moment. After about 3 mins, she asked me to cease the pounding. Turns out I was being too rough, and she didn't want to return to the stroll with a sore aching cooch. I took note, and proceeded to bang her gently whilst wiggling her sweet tushy. It was sort of a letdown to have to soften the jackhammer, but I still had a decent finish.

    After the festivities, we chatted about a variety of things, mostly her BT tales from her peeler days, and my monger tales from just last month. We left the shack laughing and lip-locking. I like Paige, I found her professional and worth the investment. I will absolutely repeat. Enjoy the pics.
    A+ KB A+ glad to see Paige is still an option. I was told by Roxy and a few other SWs that she was retired. I guess she came back wearing # 45 like Jordan. LOL

  10. #5638

    Double Header Kelly and Kaleigh

    So I hit the Are first and did see a few SW's on the stroll but also saw a couple of Uncle's prowling as well so I left and headed East. On 8 I did see one dark haired SW but some jerk off decided to ride right along the right side of me so I didn't get a good look and couldn't get over for further investigation! So I kept going to the Big G and spotted a WSW with a yellow and blue / black coat on appeared to have long blonde hair with a head band holding it up fairly slim walking on a side street (Anyone know this one)! I circled around but she wouldn't come close enough for me to get a good look and it was dark but she yelled out Leo was around the corner so I pushed on. I circled back around and noticed other mongers pulling up to her and stopping but she never seemed to get scooped up? At least not for the 20 minutes or so I was over that way and I saw at least 5-6 guys attempt it! So I hit the Ave which showed some activity and Fort which initially had none on the first pass but on the second I spotted at least 5 out strolling. I thought I saw my #5 AKA Shannon but some monger was parked on the side street shining his bright lights so I couldn't get a good look and as I circled around I spotted Kelly on the SD! NASW 35 yo small C's long curly dark hair! After the checks cleared I asked her nationality because she looked Hispanic but she said Native American. Found a spot for a pretty good slow deep and sensual BBBJ2CIM for Jackson! She gave me her digits but she said she would not have any minutes until this afternoon or Wed! Just for the heck of it I cruised through the strolls again heading home and decided I still needed more relief! I called my #7 and met up with her http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1593870 For some great oral activity. This time she did some good BLS and actually placed my hand on the back of her head to guide her! What A Peach!

  11. #5637

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I have been negleting some of my posting duties because I have been really busy getting tail. LOL. Anyways I have had recent encounters with Brandi, Sandra, Halo, Strawberry, and Fatima. All unique in their own way. But here is what I have to share with the class. Strawberry sucks a mean dick and is a trooper. I have reported on her in the past. Sandra seems off lately, but she is still solid. Brandi has a great little ass and is a good time. She has a nice spinner body and can carry on a decent conversation. Halo has a pussy to die for, and ofcourse the attitude to match. I like Halo, just took me a little time to understand her. Now with that being said I am fully aware of what has been said of her on here and was prepared to deal with whatever may happen. Luckily for me it was a good couple of times. Don't want to harp on the Halo story as it has been covered. Just know this, she is an experinced girl and will smell weekness on you if there is any. Enough said. And ofcourse my Unicorn, beautiful as always and still my ATF. Phone is back on and just talked to her today. All of these girls but Sandra have digits and they are available to those of you I have shared with in the past. Or any senior member with current posts. There are a few of you guys that are newer posting a lot of info on the Ave scene, they are available to you too as long as when I hit the Ave you hook me up with a back up plan. Stay safe out there guys and watch your six. Can't wait for spring. Warm weather and lots of mongering action to come.
    MIDL you have been busy! LOL I better step my game up if I want to keep up with you! BTW can you PM the unicorns current digits if you don't mind?

  12. #5636
    Quote Originally Posted by GinjaBalls  [View Original Post]
    Cruised the Ave Saturday morning around 730, ending up scooping Charlie on Gilbert, WSW, brunette, tattooed. 29, deflated B's.

    Found a spot and agreed on. 2+ tip for performance. She was good with her tongue so gave her another. 1 after BBBJCIM finish.

    Got digits, would repeat
    Quote Originally Posted by GinjaBalls  [View Original Post]
    Cruised the Ave this morning in the rain. Circled a few times with no exciting prospects so gave Charlie a call for another BBBJCIM. Last time I said. 2+tip and she was cool with it, this time she wanted. 3+ tip. Gave her my bottle of mouthwash. Working digits, PM for info.

    Be safe fellas
    Anyone see this one lately?

  13. #5635

    Raechel and Sandra R

    Scooped up Rachel got an okay bbj 30 but no cim and wanted me to do it outside my car. I got pissed and took her home. Took a drive and scooped sandra who finished the deed. Good girl quiet like she may have been high or something. I told her I had 30 and she said I can get anyting I want except anal for the price. Didn't have a man hat so passed.

    Digits for Rachel

    No digs for Sandra

  14. #5634

    Misty AKA Red

    I finally couldn't handle it. The itch was about to explode on me. Of course, I hit the R this afternoon. Just south of 8, I saw a BSW that I had not seen before. Short hair, kinda chunky, with perky boobs. Couldn't see much as she was carrying an umbrella due to the rain. As I had just started my stroll, I wanted to see who all was out. Proceeded all the way down to 6. Nothing out except another BSW just south of 7 that looked decent as well. Turned around at 6 and decided I was in need of some dark meat. It had been awhile. Went back up to hopefully scoop the first BSW I had seen closer to 8. By this time, she was almost to SF to I passed and took the first right to loop around the block. On that side street, here walks a WSW that I have not seen before. She looked decent so I scooped. Gets in the car, says her name is Misty. Long reddish / brown hair up in a bun. Says she doesn't work the street much. Tries to just work off her phone. Leo checks were good. She is short. Maybe 5'3". Prolly $120. Not quite a spinner as she had a little meat on her. So I tell her I want everything in a no-tell. She proceeds to say she will only charge me. 20 if she can have it up front and I take her for a quick stop. Then we can go to a room she already has at a notell and it will be all about me. Whatever I want. No rush. I'm thinking yeah right. This is some great story telling. So, I quickly decided I was only gambling. 20. Let's see what happens. I know I broke a couple of major rules here so please don't flame me. She did seem as honnest and down to earth as a SWer can be. And it was during the day. I would never try something like that at night. Anyway, I dropped down the street from her candy store. Told her I would be waiting at the partystore just south of 8. She said she would be no more than 10 minutes. I get tp the [arty store and park. Low and behold there is Halo, Natalie, and another girl. Katie I think. I had a great date with Natalie awhile ago. She didn't look too good right now. Halo comes up. I don't think she remembered me or was too stoned to remember me. She offer me. 10 for a ride. LOL. I told her I would but I am waiting on someone. She then upped her offer to. 20. If I didn't have the date lined up, I think I would have taken her up on it just to see what happened. Anyway, I said no. And Misty came walking up and gets in the car. Couldn't have been gone more than 3-4 minutes. So far she's balls on with what she said.

    Get to her room. It was pretty clean. As clean as those rooms can be. She goes into the bathroom to clean up. Of course she is in there a long time. Probably at least 20 minutes. I'm thinking that this is where things will start to go south and Ms. Hyde will be coming out. The whole time she is in there she's talking about how good she is at head. How she enjoys her work, how it's all about me, do I have any fettishes that I want to try, etc, etc. I'm thinking to myself that these are usually the worst girls at these activities. Finally, she comes out. Apparently she was bit by a pitbull a few days ago. Was in the hospital and had a bandage on her arm. She was trying to get it positioned with not much luck. The story of the hospital must be true as she had a wristband from the hospital on but her arm was FUCKED UP. I'm not sure how she wasn't screaming in pain. Anyway, she said she was all good ready to get started. Clothes come off. Nice soft bees, some serious baby damage around the midsection, a bit of a jungle Bush giner, but clean. Some evidence of drug use, but she ws straight as an arrow. Cool as a cucumber. I have to say gents, the BBBJ was great. I would have to say probably in the top 3 of all SWers I've had. Outstanding ball and taint work as well. This girl has some skills. And really enjoys her work. I never gave one word of direction. I had to stop her several times through the BJ as I was about to pop. This is never the case for me. No rush whatsoever. If fact, I'm sure if I had not eventually pried her off my dick, I would still be standing there, eyes rolled back in my head, with her on her knees. Moved on to CFS mish. The vajayjay was decent. It was a real GFE. She got into it pretty good. The only position she couldn't do was K (. Understandably so because of her arm. I never made it out of mish though. Gave her a thorough hammering, legs spread, over my shoulder, etc.

    Finally, I couldn't take much more. Had her lay on the bed. More ball and taint work mixed in with some good old fashioned face fucking. Then I of course performed my signature JD face blasting. She was a mess. Never dodged a drop. No hurry to get up. She just layed there for awhile and licked her lips. She didn't actually say the words, but I almost got the impression that she was thinking "is that all you got?". LOL. Obviously, she had no issues with the camera. Pics and vids.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	20130311_171955a.jpg
Views:	1461
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	235191

    Click image for larger version

Name:	20130311_170541a.jpg
Views:	1635
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	235187

    Click image for larger version

Name:	20130311_170537a.jpg
Views:	1531
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	235188

    Click image for larger version

Name:	20130311_171950a.jpg
Views:	1901
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	235189

    Click image for larger version

Name:	20130311_165614a.jpg
Views:	2209
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	235190

    In conclusion, it was a great date and I would repeat in a heartbeat. IMHO she is no Fatima or Halo in the looks department, but she is cute. A solid 6-7 on the SWer scale. With performance at 10+. She never rushed, never expected for than the initial. 20. I gave her another. 30. She was extremely happy with that. Digits are available for proven members with a quality posting history (this is not limited to just seniors). Please read this sentence again before you PM me. If you don't fit into this category, you will be ignored. As always, YMMV. I can't imagine her repeating that performance for the money she asked, but who knows.

    Stay safe Gents and enjoy the pics,

    JD

  15. #5633

    Driving the stroll again

    Seen 2 on the ave 1 BSW same 1 as always tucked in a door. big ole girl but almost did the scoop due to good bbbj reports. seen a few on fort the usual crackhead looking ones didn't bother.. 2 blonds looked old as hell no teeth. 1 was melinie was getting dropped off at the gas station. Seen the truck turn out of the crest with her in the pass seat. But didn't pick up any 1 this early afternoon. The R has most of the action rt now and fort and mich ave seem to have a bunch more leo on it. Maybe the warm weather...who knows stay safe guyz....

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape