Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,396 to 25,410 of 32184
-
03-14-13 08:21 #6789Regular Member

Posts: 7Atmb
Good: Provider was very attractive. 6.5 to 7. Real see-cups. Roaming. Clean room / linens, provider changed out towels and table covering while I was dressing.
Bad: Location, if you plan on going during the work day plan on seeing soccer moms with kids in tow going in and out of the building. Timing, called ahead to make sure I was good for full hour but when I arrived they claimed scheduling conflict and I could only get HH, not enough time to get a shower and felt unclean and uncomfortable for most of the massage. Massage, pretty weak, pole on ceiling for back walk but she didn't use it. Upsell, during the HE offered full nude for $, of course little head is in charge then so.
Finish: 5 out of 10.
Damage:.6 in the door for HH, $ upsell tip
Overall, the experience just wasn't worth the money. I should have pushed for more during the upsell but I just wasn't feeling it. Probably won't return.
-
03-13-13 17:51 #6788Senior Member

Posts: 433Capital Massage under video monitoring.
All the business next to Capital Massage have signs in their windows saying premises under video monitoring.
-
03-13-13 14:59 #6787Senior Member

Posts: 240Fresh Intel
Where is this place located (hit me up on the private box if need be).
Originally Posted by Robreev
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-13 22:34 #6786Senior Member

Posts: 11077 Accupressure
Was in the Old Town Fairfax area and decided to try 77 Accupressure. It was actually a male provider who greeted me. I decided, what the heck, and went in. 90 minutes later, I walked out having received a terrific therapeutic massage. Strongly recommend if you want a real massage. $100 for 90 minutes.
-
03-11-13 19:39 #6785Senior Member

Posts: 377Pastel
Thanks for TOFTT. I live close, so was curious. However, for my every so challenging to find funds, I'd rather find a $45 Groupon for a top notch normal therapeutic massage. Once I smell the garlic and mint of a Korean (or most other Asian persuasion) , my body reacts differently and I expect more.
Originally Posted by Vamassage Fan
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-13 01:30 #6784Senior Member

Posts: 101Vivi. Visit 3
I stopped into Vivi this evening, mainly for a deep tissue massage, but got the HJ HE too without asking. Discovered that BJ is not on the menu. Roaming was permitted with a nod of approval, but as I did the HJ sped up. My 1h was cut short at 45m. Paid the. 70 entry, and. 40 tip based on the rush HJ and short hour. Will seek greener pastures, as I did not feel my buck 10 was well spent on this last visit. YMMV
-
03-09-13 11:57 #6783Senior Member

Posts: 101Apology for Bad Intel
Flowmaster, my apology for the bad intel. It was not my intention to mislead anyone. I will make a concerted effort to refrain from the "possible" and post known intel.
Originally Posted by FlowMaster
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-13 11:09 #6782Senior Member

Posts: 56Provider cough
A month ago I went to a nova mp who's name is very healthy. After I entered and gave mms the fee, she told me to get ready, left and closed the door. A few minutes later I heard the shower run and all of a sudden I heard hacking and spitting and coughing. I knew this would be my provider, as she was the only one there. I didn't know whether to stay or ask for my money back. Has anyone ever had this experience. I'm not even as loud of a hacker as she was
I stayed and the ts and massage was good, although she was coughing ever few minutes. Ending hr was nice as el.
And, I thankfully didn't get sick.
-
03-06-13 13:04 #6781Senior Member

Posts: 146A pastel dream
Had a chance to enjoy a Pastel dream the other day in Fairfax. Strictly legit, covered, not even a hint of standard NOVA, but massage quality was superb, among the best I have ever had. I'll repeat, but just because the massage was so good. Its enjoyable when you do a TOFTT and get a truly quality massage.
-
03-04-13 20:54 #6780Regular Member

Posts: 13Travelling the River
This used to be a reasonable place. Mamasan met me at door and remembered me as a frequent traveller. Unfortunately Yumi and Candy have both moved on. Girls there now are not worth the time-seriously overpriced for less than good services. TOFT-went in standard for hour with table shower. 8 to the house. Therapist was a nice gal about late 20s small B's on top and tight bum. No roaming permitted during massage. On flip, the girl (who used like three names while I was there. Yikes) offered standard NOVA for 1. 0 tip. Huh-what? Left standing tall and no tip. I definitely will not return. Massage 7 of 10, good backwalking, poor hand work.
-
03-04-13 11:53 #6779Regular Member

Posts: 7Massage Angels
New to mongering and discovered this place was in my area and had postings on BP. I couldn't find any recent reviews so I decided to gather some fresh intel. I called ahead just before lunch time on a weekday. Place is located in a quiet office park with hair salons and dentists all over the place, not a lot of foot traffic so I didn't feel like I stood out. I drove around, did a little recon and decided to park around the corner near the dentist. The door has a small sign that says something like BH&T therapy and I thought for a second that maybe I was at the wrong place. But I went in and encountered a second locked door with a camera on me and I knew this was the right spot. Knocked and took a second for someone to answer, probably best to call and let them know you are there before going in.
Cute late 30s early 40s C-Girl. She was wrapping up with someone else and put me in the reception area. Avoided looking up from my phone when the other left. She brings me back to a clean room with standard table and a small space heater (yes! Why are the rooms always so freaking cold?).
Good: Her english was decent and she had a great personality, said things were real slow. She kept pushing around my inner thighs and ass while we both made the initial brushes.
Bad: Massage was awful. For $.8 it was very disappointing. Highly recommend you save some money and opt for the HH. Roaming restricted to bottom only.
Finish: 8 out of 10. PM which I'm quite the fan. She cleaned up with towel. Five minute foot rub to wrap things up.
Damage:.8 in the door, .6 tip (will lower if I repeat visit.)
-
03-03-13 15:25 #6778Senior Member

Posts: 70Ruby
Had some extra time last week and thought I would set up something, went by an oldie but usually goodie and it looked like it had closed. Was dark, whitewash on the windows etc. And was afraid I was in the wrong area, that there was No longer, any Such Place. Rang the bell anyway and was answered. Much to my surprise by Ruby. 40ish man-made Cs and from up north. Mamasan of old fame was out, and we went upstairs. Damage was the usual for this place. My only complaint is that it isn't really fun if too mechanical and too job-like. I have found I would prefer less service with more of a GFE even a pretend GFE. Still, Ruby was. How shall I put this. Perhaps too experienced. I wasn't rushed she just was too clinical, I suppose. But, some of you mongers may enjoy. Details via pm, seniors only though.
Vam
-
03-02-13 23:04 #6777Regular Member

Posts: 6Now its called B&M, should be called BS
Nope stay away. I tried B&M last month. The year before, I had about 5 very nice visits to the old Blue Moon. And well, B&M was awful. Even for a Legit massage, it was not good. For a NoVa experience, it was non-existent. I hope they change names and management soon.
Originally Posted by MikeInDC
[View Original Post]
Fuggetaboudit
-
03-02-13 16:31 #6776Senior Member

Posts: 433Yeah, Angela is a very nice girl. I have not been back since getting that note on my car.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-13 12:09 #6775Senior Member

Posts: 99Out of NoVA
I have to agree. NoVA tends to be a bunch of 50 year olds, but heading north a bit is where it's at. Absolutely amazing masseuses that are extremely skilled.
Originally Posted by DcFishMonger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




