Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12641
    Quote Originally Posted by DontFailMeNow  [View Original Post]
    Been here a few times. Not sure if their main girl Coco is still here or not. She works at one of the spots at the 40 buffet around the corner. Maybe she bounces back and forth. Anyways, the only one that will make things weird here is you. If you go in there and act normal, just like any other paying customer, everything will be fine. Smile, be polite and make a little small talk. It goes a long way. Enjoy!
    Nice, thanks for the info, will get it out.

  2. #12640
    Quote Originally Posted by JStyle34  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to this place? I walked in there the other day, and it seemed like a hair salon. I asked about the massage, and the asian lady was about to ring me up but I was kinda wierded out by the person getting their hair cut right there.
    Been here a few times. Not sure if their main girl Coco is still here or not. She works at one of the spots at the 40 buffet around the corner. Maybe she bounces back and forth. Anyways, the only one that will make things weird here is you. If you go in there and act normal, just like any other paying customer, everything will be fine. Smile, be polite and make a little small talk. It goes a long way. Enjoy!

  3. #12639
    Quote Originally Posted by JStyle34  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to this place? I walked in there the other day, and it seemed like a hair salon. I asked about the massage, and the asian lady was about to ring me up but I was kinda wierded out by the person getting their hair cut right there.
    It's fine, they do both, cut hair & do massages. Go back & enjoy yourself.

  4. #12638

    Mystic

    Still catching up here, guys. Back in January, I went to Mystic. Was met by an asian girl. Not terribly attractive, but OK. She said her name was "Lei-Lei" (Lily, maybe?). Led me to the room, I got undressed and sat on the table. When she came back, I got the old "You been here before?" question. For some reason, I decided to be honest and said "No, but I've been to a lot of places like this". She was standing in front of me as I sat there naked and we talked, and she started running her hands on my chest a little, which certainly seemed like a good sign.

    I lay down and got an OK massage from the back with only modest teasing. After the flip, I got a nice HE with UTC up top. Technique was nice, including her blowing on little NR (that's blowing ON, guys). On the way out, there was a white chick at the front desk, which seemed weird, but whatever. 40 & 40.

    I would repeat,

    NoRush

  5. #12637

    5 Knapp. Chinatown

    Has anyone been to this place? I walked in there the other day, and it seemed like a hair salon. I asked about the massage, and the asian lady was about to ring me up but I was kinda wierded out by the person getting their hair cut right there.

  6. #12636
    Quote Originally Posted by CCNice  [View Original Post]
    Visited Ninja last nite. I no theres speculation that Bruce Lee is the owner, think I have to agree now because on the wall in the room was a Bruce Lee poster. The lady I drew, her name was either Amy or Mimi. Massage overall was ok, a little to hard to start. Very good teasing, otc, a little utc, only on her legs and butt tho. Good finish, not sure if I'd repeat. Looks I give her a 6 at best, and I don't like the fact they wear sweatpants and t shirts. Damage 60 +40. I wanted to try Angel but she closes early.
    I've been there twice myself. I agree they should dress more appealing. A little allure goes a long way. The part that annoys me the most is the exam room paper on the table. Worse than this is the fact they reuse the same towels. After not being able to do much utc or DATY I watched closely as I got dressed that Mimi merely shook out the same towel that was at the head of my table and refolded the same towel she wiped me off with and replaced it at the foot of the table for the next client. I definitely will not repeat again!

  7. #12635

    Ninja

    Visited Ninja last nite. I no theres speculation that Bruce Lee is the owner, think I have to agree now because on the wall in the room was a Bruce Lee poster. The lady I drew, her name was either Amy or Mimi. Massage overall was ok, a little to hard to start. Very good teasing, otc, a little utc, only on her legs and butt tho. Good finish, not sure if I'd repeat. Looks I give her a 6 at best, and I don't like the fact they wear sweatpants and t shirts. Damage 60 +40. I wanted to try Angel but she closes early.

  8. #12634

    Danvers

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoman36  [View Original Post]
    AMP in a strip mall on Rt. 1 NB just north of North St, easy to find ad on BP. New mgmt after an LE situation last year, same phone. Late afternoon, got Lucy, very cute body, lots of personality, animated face. Decent bodywork treatment 70 / hr. Near the end, got major upsell terms for the usual finish incl UTC upper. Then dropped trou for UTC lower as well. Fun at the time but won't return. 70 + 80.
    Just an FYI.

    I would stay away from this particular location as it is hot in my opinion. This place is associated with Liberty Bodyworks in Danvers near the mall (so so) and Newburyport. The main girl, Jessica, gives a decent massage and HE. Otherwise I would stay away. All three locations have been questioned and watched at one point or another.

    Just my 2 cents.

    BB

  9. #12633

    Danvers ends in 2128

    AMP in a strip mall on Rt. 1 NB just north of North St, easy to find ad on BP. New mgmt after an LE situation last year, same phone. Late afternoon, got Lucy, very cute body, lots of personality, animated face. Decent bodywork treatment 70 / hr. Near the end, got major upsell terms for the usual finish incl UTC upper. Then dropped trou for UTC lower as well. Fun at the time but won't return. 70 + 80.

  10. #12632
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack A Dogov  [View Original Post]
    Visited Wendy's in Wakefield recently. I got there around 1:00 and she said I was her first customer of the day. Wendy is a very pleasant woman and has an Asian MILF cuteness about her. Her English is good also so conversation is easy if one desires it. Massage was good and she teased on four different occasions. Tease wasn't as light as most other places but it was still nice. Overall a nice time and I will probably repeat. When I said that next time I would try to get there earlier, she got very happy and encouraged me to do so. She said she has almost no business in the mornings. 60/40. Contributors can pm for more details. 60/40
    I put a report in under MA other areas, was her second customer of the day. Was OK about as described above, I'm not in the area but had read some great reviews. I was not that impressed.

  11. #12631

    Bl

    Quote Originally Posted by Diogenesbarrel  [View Original Post]
    I've heard some stories recently about bookings specifically for Sophia and people getting rerouted. I experienced this yesterday and here's why. Sophia's not working there anymore. If anyone knows where she is, please let me know.

    I went through two girls there yesterday and it got worse. They don't have a clue as to what they're doing.
    Went there the other day and had the same experience. Will not repeat unless they have new providers.

  12. #12630

    Avoid BL

    I've heard some stories recently about bookings specifically for Sophia and people getting rerouted. I experienced this yesterday and here's why. Sophia's not working there anymore. If anyone knows where she is, please let me know.

    I went through two girls there yesterday and it got worse. They don't have a clue as to what they're doing.

  13. #12629

    Same Shiznitz

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Alley  [View Original Post]
    Went to this place a few days ago and got tricked. Was met by young gorgeous girl who I thought was the Masseuse. Paid fee of $60. 00 and was taken to the room at which point I enquired if she was doing my massage. I should have changed my mind and ask for my money back when she told me NO! A much older girl come in and I went for it as I did not want to embarrass her. The massage was pretty good, except that she spent the first 15 minutes working on one leg. I had to remind her that I came for Full Body Massage. There was absolutely no teasing before nor after flip. After leaving out my front legs and colon / tummy area she soon inform me that time was up. I mean, she took my good time massaging my fingers, toes, hair, ears, etc and left out my Bum, abdomen and JUNIOR. I was soo disappointed. When she was give I had to take care of business all by myself. I mean they advertise on Backpage, Adult Search and other adult sites just to lure you in and after taking your money then tell you that they don't do HEs. Naturally I will not go back. The damage was $60+20.

    -CRESCENT MOON SPA-&10084;

    - gift card available.

    -&10084; . &9742; 781-849-0318 &9742; . &10084; .

    Call us now! Make an appointment get the $10 off (1 hour minimum) or $79 for 90 minutes&65281; &65281;

    •Deep Tissue •Swedish Massage

    •Body Work •Waxing •Facial.

    *The Benefits of Massage Therapy-Massage therapy helps you relax, re-align and

    Rejuvenate. There are many positive aspects to receiving massage therapy on an ongoing

    Basis, and with the busy lives we lead, we can all benefit from a little stress-management.

    WE OFFER

    -CLEAN QUIET COZY ROOM

    -RELAX MUSIC
    I never returned as I tried it and it was with a nice average size Brazilian lady. It was quite cold that day and she was blowing wind onto my body as I shivered and she just gently massage my legs, fingers, arms, and hands for like 15 min each. Time went by fast.

    OMG

  14. #12628

    Wendy in Wakefield

    Visited Wendy's in Wakefield recently. I got there around 1:00 and she said I was her first customer of the day. Wendy is a very pleasant woman and has an Asian MILF cuteness about her. Her English is good also so conversation is easy if one desires it. Massage was good and she teased on four different occasions. Tease wasn't as light as most other places but it was still nice. Overall a nice time and I will probably repeat. When I said that next time I would try to get there earlier, she got very happy and encouraged me to do so. She said she has almost no business in the mornings. 60/40. Contributors can pm for more details. 60/40

  15. #12627

    36 Quincy Ave Braintree.

    Went to this place a few days ago and got tricked. Was met by young gorgeous girl who I thought was the Masseuse. Paid fee of $60. 00 and was taken to the room at which point I enquired if she was doing my massage. I should have changed my mind and ask for my money back when she told me NO! A much older girl come in and I went for it as I did not want to embarrass her. The massage was pretty good, except that she spent the first 15 minutes working on one leg. I had to remind her that I came for Full Body Massage. There was absolutely no teasing before nor after flip. After leaving out my front legs and colon / tummy area she soon inform me that time was up. I mean, she took my good time massaging my fingers, toes, hair, ears, etc and left out my Bum, abdomen and JUNIOR. I was soo disappointed. When she was give I had to take care of business all by myself. I mean they advertise on Backpage, Adult Search and other adult sites just to lure you in and after taking your money then tell you that they don't do HEs. Naturally I will not go back. The damage was $60+20.

    -CRESCENT MOON SPA-&10084;

    - gift card available.

    -&10084;.&9742; 781-849-0318 &9742;.&10084;.

    Call us now! Make an appointment get the $10 off (1 hour minimum) or $79 for 90 minutes&65281; &65281;

    •Deep Tissue •Swedish Massage

    •Body Work •Waxing •Facial.

    *The Benefits of Massage Therapy-Massage therapy helps you relax, re-align and

    Rejuvenate. There are many positive aspects to receiving massage therapy on an ongoing

    Basis, and with the busy lives we lead, we can all benefit from a little stress-management.

    WE OFFER

    -CLEAN QUIET COZY ROOM

    -RELAX MUSIC

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape