Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,871 to 30,885 of 43526
-
03-07-13 20:40 #12656Senior Member

Posts: 92Ninja
I was there the other day. Definitely not impressed. Provider was unattractive middle aged asian women, didn't get the name. Massage was OK not for lack of trying, she did climb on my back and use her knees, but it wasn't really working.
Originally Posted by CCNice
[View Original Post]
There was a bit of teasing (ass tickle, etc.) and post flip was a one handed tickle pre-finish.
What really skeeved me was once we were finished and I was getting dressed, she cleaned up the table by only changing out the rice paper and paper towel she'd draped over the table. The used sheets, etc. Stayed, ready for the next naked man to roll around on.
6/4, net I won't be back.
-
03-07-13 14:29 #12655Senior Member

Posts: 28Nice, thanks for the info, will get it out.
Originally Posted by DontFailMeNow
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-13 07:01 #12654Senior Member

Posts: 211Been here a few times. Not sure if their main girl Coco is still here or not. She works at one of the spots at the 40 buffet around the corner. Maybe she bounces back and forth. Anyways, the only one that will make things weird here is you. If you go in there and act normal, just like any other paying customer, everything will be fine. Smile, be polite and make a little small talk. It goes a long way. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by JStyle34
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-13 06:15 #12653Banned Member

Posts: 1701It's fine, they do both, cut hair & do massages. Go back & enjoy yourself.
Originally Posted by JStyle34
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-13 23:44 #12652Senior Member

Posts: 127Mystic
Still catching up here, guys. Back in January, I went to Mystic. Was met by an asian girl. Not terribly attractive, but OK. She said her name was "Lei-Lei" (Lily, maybe?). Led me to the room, I got undressed and sat on the table. When she came back, I got the old "You been here before?" question. For some reason, I decided to be honest and said "No, but I've been to a lot of places like this". She was standing in front of me as I sat there naked and we talked, and she started running her hands on my chest a little, which certainly seemed like a good sign.
I lay down and got an OK massage from the back with only modest teasing. After the flip, I got a nice HE with UTC up top. Technique was nice, including her blowing on little NR (that's blowing ON, guys). On the way out, there was a white chick at the front desk, which seemed weird, but whatever. 40 & 40.
I would repeat,
NoRush
-
03-06-13 23:40 #12651Senior Member

Posts: 285 Knapp. Chinatown
Has anyone been to this place? I walked in there the other day, and it seemed like a hair salon. I asked about the massage, and the asian lady was about to ring me up but I was kinda wierded out by the person getting their hair cut right there.
-
03-06-13 21:49 #12650Senior Member

Posts: 55I've been there twice myself. I agree they should dress more appealing. A little allure goes a long way. The part that annoys me the most is the exam room paper on the table. Worse than this is the fact they reuse the same towels. After not being able to do much utc or DATY I watched closely as I got dressed that Mimi merely shook out the same towel that was at the head of my table and refolded the same towel she wiped me off with and replaced it at the foot of the table for the next client. I definitely will not repeat again!
Originally Posted by CCNice
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-13 13:58 #12649Senior Member

Posts: 113Ninja
Visited Ninja last nite. I no theres speculation that Bruce Lee is the owner, think I have to agree now because on the wall in the room was a Bruce Lee poster. The lady I drew, her name was either Amy or Mimi. Massage overall was ok, a little to hard to start. Very good teasing, otc, a little utc, only on her legs and butt tho. Good finish, not sure if I'd repeat. Looks I give her a 6 at best, and I don't like the fact they wear sweatpants and t shirts. Damage 60 +40. I wanted to try Angel but she closes early.
-
03-05-13 06:24 #12648Senior Member

Posts: 723Danvers
Just an FYI.
Originally Posted by Motoman36
[View Original Post]
I would stay away from this particular location as it is hot in my opinion. This place is associated with Liberty Bodyworks in Danvers near the mall (so so) and Newburyport. The main girl, Jessica, gives a decent massage and HE. Otherwise I would stay away. All three locations have been questioned and watched at one point or another.
Just my 2 cents.
BB
-
03-04-13 20:43 #12647Senior Member

Posts: 278Danvers ends in 2128
AMP in a strip mall on Rt. 1 NB just north of North St, easy to find ad on BP. New mgmt after an LE situation last year, same phone. Late afternoon, got Lucy, very cute body, lots of personality, animated face. Decent bodywork treatment 70 / hr. Near the end, got major upsell terms for the usual finish incl UTC upper. Then dropped trou for UTC lower as well. Fun at the time but won't return. 70 + 80.
-
03-04-13 17:52 #12646Senior Member

Posts: 2121I put a report in under MA other areas, was her second customer of the day. Was OK about as described above, I'm not in the area but had read some great reviews. I was not that impressed.
Originally Posted by Jack A Dogov
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-13 13:33 #12645Regular Member

Posts: 17Bl
Went there the other day and had the same experience. Will not repeat unless they have new providers.
Originally Posted by Diogenesbarrel
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-13 11:36 #12644Senior Member

Posts: 265Avoid BL
I've heard some stories recently about bookings specifically for Sophia and people getting rerouted. I experienced this yesterday and here's why. Sophia's not working there anymore. If anyone knows where she is, please let me know.
I went through two girls there yesterday and it got worse. They don't have a clue as to what they're doing.
-
03-03-13 22:59 #12643Senior Member

Posts: 518Same Shiznitz
I never returned as I tried it and it was with a nice average size Brazilian lady. It was quite cold that day and she was blowing wind onto my body as I shivered and she just gently massage my legs, fingers, arms, and hands for like 15 min each. Time went by fast.
Originally Posted by Joseph Alley
[View Original Post]
OMG
-
03-03-13 21:33 #12642Senior Member

Posts: 634Wendy in Wakefield
Visited Wendy's in Wakefield recently. I got there around 1:00 and she said I was her first customer of the day. Wendy is a very pleasant woman and has an Asian MILF cuteness about her. Her English is good also so conversation is easy if one desires it. Massage was good and she teased on four different occasions. Tease wasn't as light as most other places but it was still nice. Overall a nice time and I will probably repeat. When I said that next time I would try to get there earlier, she got very happy and encouraged me to do so. She said she has almost no business in the mornings. 60/40. Contributors can pm for more details. 60/40










Reply With Quote




