Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 904 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 404 804 854 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 954 1004 ... LastLast
Results 13,546 to 13,560 of 19147
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #5602
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    I will keep coming back for Roxy.
    Agreed! Roxy is a real sweetheart and she keeps herself up under the circumstances. Dream duo would be her and her buddy Paige. But Paige is MIA.

  2. #5601

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by GinjaBalls  [View Original Post]
    Went for a cruise tonight, ave was dead so headed to the R, on my way down 6 spotted WSW, younger looking, glasses walking toward the R and she gave me the wave so I turned around for the scoop. Introduced herself as Rachel. 19, brunette. 38Cs, big booty. She was walking with a guy who she says used to date her sister. Agreed on 20+tip for a mouth hug, covered. Performance was decent enough for a car date, will take to notel next time for FS.

    First time I've seen a girl on 6, always wondered why they never seem to walk there.
    Arranged another meeting tonight, this time a short stay. Body wasn't as great ad I hoped. Nice enough girl, FS was just uninspired and kinda dry. We blazed before the deed and she blamed that.

    Dropping her off she commented she's gotten a ticket on 6 from HP and currently has a warrant from them. Great call Warpig.

    Probably won't sample again, but digits available for senior members

  3. #5600

    Recon

    Crused fort tonight around 11 seen 2 out 1 BSW looked pretty big, the other named Sara WSW brown hair looked ok but didn't feel it from her so I passed.

  4. #5599

    Roxy

    Nice find Poppabd. Seeing things like that makes someone think it's worth driving to the motor city.

    Very nice

  5. #5598

    Roxy

    I will keep coming back for Roxy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails roxy.jpg‎  

  6. #5597

    Melissa Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    I thought someone dropped a SW bomb that just eliminated all the SW's in the D the other night! I Hit all the usual spots and saw 0 Not one female walking any where! The Ave, Triangle, Fort, Vernor had no female activity at all! I even hit JC and the old Chene stroll and nothing to be found! As a last ditch effort I hit the Are and saw quite a few out. The one that really got my attention though was the Brunette with the short skirt and high heel boots on by SF! After a few circles and cat and mouse games finally was able to get her in position for a scoop! This 27 yo brunette WSW 5'2" 115lbs Melissa reminded me a lot of Sandra! She appeared to have trouble walking in the snow with the boots but was at the GS and then down by a side street and had on a red and black mini with ripped up fish net like stockings! For Jackson she created a great soundtrack A virtuoso symphony of gagging, spitting, gargling, moaning and suckling, sloppy, super hoover action DTBBBJ2CIM and left my children in the snow on the curb! I handed an extra Hamilton for a job well done. Only directions I had to issue was to slow down and she complied right away! She at first gave me another name but after the deed told me she does that when she first meets someone new. Said her regulars some times call her Red Snapper due to being super tight and that she enjoys what she does. What A Peach!
    Did the same cruise last night and had the same exact experience! Only big difference was RPD seemed to be patrolling the Triangle last night! They always cruise through once in a while but I saw at least 5 of them 2 on side streets 2 had someone pulled over on GR by the Bar one cruising down 6 really slow between five pts and tele! Saw Melissa on the Are and went for her oral exam! She seemed a bit rushed this time, although not verbally just her mannerism, but it actually took longer which I explained to her but she never stopped or complained she just kept going until the deed was done! She actually apologized and said she would make it up to me next time! What a Peach! We talked a little and she Brought up Halo and how her situation went down a while ago and how she felt bad for her and she talked about some girl desperate enough to take trips to Greece for Hamilton! She wouldn't give the girls name though! LOL Trust me I asked, just out of curiosity of course! LOL

  7. #5596
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    So I found myself in Illinois for a 4 day weekend. Got kinda bored Saturday eve, I was staying at the hotel that leaves the light on. Used the ole phone to try to find some action by looking on BP not much available where I was at and the ones that had ads didn't seem to want to hook up with an out of towner. So I decided to take a walk to get my daily exercise. I walked all three floors of the hotel, along the way I smelled the sweet smell of 420 and stripper perfume every other room it seemed. On my third lap around the third floor I encounter a pretty hot black chick in the hall, I say hi, she replies "hi baby whats you up with you this eve" I reply " just getting some exercise because I'm bored. She says you looking for a date, I say sure and she invites me into her room. She was a cute although I don't go for the black girls to often. Once inside she said. 60 for the half. Perfect I had 3 jacks in my pocket. Once inside I set the donation down we do a quick leo check. Then it was game on. First a very nice BBBJ then she asked me to DATY her. I was reluctant at first but cautiously approached the Y. To my surprise nothing but a pleasant smell coming =from her giner it seemed very clean. Long story short she let be lick on her for aver 30 minutes and she nutted multiple times. Ended up boning her for a few then she finished with a BBBJCIM. Overall it was pretty dam awesome. Thought I'd share the experience because it was just a resourceful way to find some action I thought. I knew it had to be there so I walked the halls and bingo.
    Awesome score. I should start walking around hotels more often.

  8. #5595

    Night of fun on Fort

    Ok so on Saturday I was going to a monthy swingers party that used to be open to all. Turns out that being away for over a year things change and you now need a reservation. So since that was a bust I went to the Warrendale stroll to watch the police go zipping up and down the side streets. So I went to the Ave where I saw one possible and about 5 uncles flying around with more on the way. So I decided what the hell let's go to Fort and pick up the girl in a red coat. Well she was not around bu Sara was. I met her at a gas station after she came out of the apartments by the liquer store. We agreed on 40 for half and half. We went to the Crest where the mamasan could not grasp the concept that my licence was still valid because the sticker on the back shows that it was renewed. Any way changed to a car date. She is the average 30 yo walker. Deflated boobs from crack and baby damage. Still oral was funand her vajayjay was nice and tight. She got super wet from the nice hard pounding I gave her. After we finished I got he a salad at the coney and got some intel. She verified my earlier post the border patrol is usinng ho's to bait and nab mexicans east of Fort. They will let the rest of us go if we are honest. According to her. I guess we are not worth the paper work. Oh BTW she told me at this point anal is an option if you are not to big. After that she told me the reason for the cops and low inventory on the ave is that there is a serial killer that rapes the girls and shoots them in the head. Anyway stay safe.

  9. #5594
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    Wow the heavy presence of Detroit Finest up and down the ave, the are, fort, there shouldn't be any crime, wow while people are getting murdered, robbed, and, raped. Their chasing the mongers and SW's. Way to set those priorities and keep the citizens safe.

    SMH
    Detroit cops don't care about mongers. If they see you'll they'll stop you only to see If you are carrying guns or dope then they let you go. There is no time for chasing SW's. It's just for sport or information they have a lot of it. So don't panic guys just tell the truth and it shal set you free. Trust me I know.

  10. #5593

    Hotel walkers not street walkers

    So I found myself in Illinois for a 4 day weekend. Got kinda bored Saturday eve, I was staying at the hotel that leaves the light on. Used the ole phone to try to find some action by looking on BP not much available where I was at and the ones that had ads didn't seem to want to hook up with an out of towner. So I decided to take a walk to get my daily exercise. I walked all three floors of the hotel, along the way I smelled the sweet smell of 420 and stripper perfume every other room it seemed. On my third lap around the third floor I encounter a pretty hot black chick in the hall, I say hi, she replies "hi baby whats you up with you this eve" I reply " just getting some exercise because I'm bored. She says you looking for a date, I say sure and she invites me into her room. She was a cute although I don't go for the black girls to often. Once inside she said. 60 for the half. Perfect I had 3 jacks in my pocket. Once inside I set the donation down we do a quick leo check. Then it was game on. First a very nice BBBJ then she asked me to DATY her. I was reluctant at first but cautiously approached the Y. To my surprise nothing but a pleasant smell coming =from her giner it seemed very clean. Long story short she let be lick on her for aver 30 minutes and she nutted multiple times. Ended up boning her for a few then she finished with a BBBJCIM. Overall it was pretty dam awesome. Thought I'd share the experience because it was just a resourceful way to find some action I thought. I knew it had to be there so I walked the halls and bingo.

  11. #5592

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    I should also mention that I saw Melanie too, all by her lonesome most of the afternoon, until some marked LEO did a U turn in the middle of traffic, pulled up to the south side of Fort / Campbell, pulled Melanie to the side, and had a 10 min convo with her. Who knows what that could've been about?
    I seen her as well today she was wondering in the middle of the road talking to her usual self looking crazzy as ever I won't stop for her ever and any 1 that does must be hard up or doing a school project on nut jobs. Stay safe brotherz

  12. #5591

    Almost Forgot

    I should also mention that I saw Melanie too, all by her lonesome most of the afternoon, until some marked LEO did a U turn in the middle of traffic, pulled up to the south side of Fort / Campbell, pulled Melanie to the side, and had a 10 min convo with her. Who knows what that could've been about?

  13. #5590

    Recon: Fort was Jumping

    I'm not sure if this is normal activity or not, but the infamous Campbell St. Building exploded With SW late Sunday afternoon! I saw all the major players leaving the apts and flooding the alleys and street corners including Roxy, Tina, Melissa, Anna, Monica, Apples, the ever elusive Paige who I will be banging for the first time very soon, plus many many others whose names I haven't learned yet. Between 10 and 15 total. It truly warmed my heart to see that there's plenty of ass out there not far from the old Ave.

  14. #5589
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    The red head on the R by Dakota Street and the Rathskelter is Emily. Recently told another monger she was Fatima.
    LOL! She did what? Now that's funny.

  15. #5588

    Forever!

    I haven't been shopping in the D in forever but I plan on going tonight. Not a good report I know, I have absolutely no information for you yet. But the AVE and Fort will be my hunting ground, and I'm hoping some $20 snow bunnies are eager to get in a warm car. Be sure to check the allies and parking lots. You may just see my white ass pounding some poor hungry crack working girl. (that would be ideal anyhow). I am feeling ambitious. Goal of 2 girls tonight with a BP girl on my way to Detroit staying at the Super 8 in Belleville.

    Does anyone know if the pregnant girl on Fort is still around?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape