Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 905 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 405 805 855 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 955 1005 ... LastLast
Results 13,561 to 13,575 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5587
    Quote Originally Posted by GinjaBalls  [View Original Post]
    Went for a cruise tonight, ave was dead so headed to the R, on my way down 6 spotted WSW, younger looking, glasses walking toward the R and she gave me the wave so I turned around for the scoop. Introduced herself as Rachel. 19, brunette. 38Cs, big booty. She was walking with a guy who she says used to date her sister. Agreed on 20+tip for a mouth hug, covered. Performance was decent enough for a car date, will take to notel next time for FS.

    First time I've seen a girl on 6, always wondered why they never seem to walk there.
    I have been known to cruising the area once in a while and I have never seen her before.

  2. #5586
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    Fatima

    I scooped Fatima for the first time did not even realize it was her until she said her name. I was not looking to have fun but decided on a quick BJ. I can't really say more than what has already been said. She is real nice now I see what you guys are talking about. I did see what looked like a strawberry blond near Dakota. Anyone seen the Strawberry blond? I thought I read somewhere she was bad news and did not stop for her. I had been sticking to the services of Crystal from the G and Stfair area, but her phone has stopped working again!

  3. #5585
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    According to a couple SW I have talked to, April didn't die. She was just beat and cut up, left to die. I was told this by two different girls. And around August was the last anyone has seen or heard from her. So, who knows, maybe she is back. Sure fits the description. Any noticeable scars?
    April is definitely alive. She was beaten very nearly to death; the paramedics thought they were removing a corpse from the house where they retrieved her until her arm moved.

    She is back on the R, with memory loss and some other symptoms. Still getting high, of course.

  4. #5584

    Leo the cowardly Lion

    Wow the heavy presence of Detroit Finest up and down the ave, the are, fort, there shouldn't be any crime, wow while people are getting murdered, robbed, and, raped. Their chasing the mongers and SW's. Way to set those priorities and keep the citizens safe.

    SMH

  5. #5583

    Watch it

    There is a heavy police presence on the ave and in warrendale tonight.

  6. #5582

    I have heard the same from Tina

    She stated that the border patrol guys are pressuring SW's to bring gthere mexican customers toThe east side of Fort.

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAway2  [View Original Post]
    Went thru the D the other night and found Roxy in her usual spot on Fort. I had visited with her before and it was a good visit. If not for a time crunch, I would have taken her to a notel.

    We agreed on BBBJ for a Jackson, and found a spot. Her nice and slow skills with a lot of tongue was excellent, and had me producing a mouthful that she took in earnest before spitting.

    Before the drop she gave me some digits, and said she was making appointments. Unfortunately, they didn't store correctly in my phone and I'll have to try and find her again on Fort.

    BTW. Seen a few border patrol near the produce terminal in SUVs hanging out. Roxy said they're their to harass the Mexicans in SW?

  7. #5581
    Did 2 laps on jr this afternoon and saw one potentially really good looking WSW by the liqueur store across from centerfolds. Dressed head to toe in black including a winter hat and scarf wrapped around her face. I'm guessing it may have been Halo but it is tough to tell when she is basically wearing a burka. Warm weather can not come soon enough! Also went down the ave and it was dead.

  8. #5580

    Oh Yeah!

    Almost forgot to ask. Does anyone know who the redhead from the R down by fatima area is? Looks a little older but as far as I can tell, had a nice bod. Any info on her would be appreciated. Like if she's a real red and what she does well.

    Thanks,

    That is all

  9. #5579

    Another fatima date

    Went looking for Fatima the other day. Decided to drive right to McNicols at 75 and go north, since she is the reason I go down there. Must have been perfect timing, because I spotted her right away. Pulled into gas station and she ran over and got in. Decided to go for full service. We ended up going to that shithole notel on wood. What a dump, I don't feel very safe there. And I definitly wouldt go there at night.

    Anyway she does her usual shower thing, man she is sexy all wet and clean. This time I have a raincoat w me. She asks me how I like it. I tell her to get on top. She rides me for a few, but doesn't know how to work it like Mckenzie. But thats a different story. So I pull her to the side of the bed and start pounding it standing. She says she won't be able to cum. I'm thinking this is all about me. But after a few min she gets heated up and moaning. Before long she says she is indeed cumming. I'm looking down at that sexy bod and before too long I'm ready too. I'm thinking I don't want to cum in a rubber so I ask if I can in her mouth. She says yes and jumps down to accept it. Just like in the movies. YEE HAW!

    She is a sweetheart. Dropped her off at the party store near her spot and got her digits this time, although I haven't tried calling her yet. Happy hunting and be safe.

    That is all

  10. #5578

    Roxy

    Went thru the D the other night and found Roxy in her usual spot on Fort. I had visited with her before and it was a good visit. If not for a time crunch, I would have taken her to a notel.

    We agreed on BBBJ for a Jackson, and found a spot. Her nice and slow skills with a lot of tongue was excellent, and had me producing a mouthful that she took in earnest before spitting.

    Before the drop she gave me some digits, and said she was making appointments. Unfortunately, they didn't store correctly in my phone and I'll have to try and find her again on Fort.

    BTW. Seen a few border patrol near the produce terminal in SUVs hanging out. Roxy said they're their to harass the Mexicans in SW?

  11. #5577

    Melissa Thurs Morn

    I thought someone dropped a SW bomb that just eliminated all the SW's in the D the other night! I Hit all the usual spots and saw 0 Not one female walking any where! The Ave, Triangle, Fort, Vernor had no female activity at all! I even hit JC and the old Chene stroll and nothing to be found! As a last ditch effort I hit the Are and saw quite a few out. The one that really got my attention though was the Brunette with the short skirt and high heel boots on by SF! After a few circles and cat and mouse games finally was able to get her in position for a scoop! This 27 yo brunette WSW 5'2" 115lbs Melissa reminded me a lot of Sandra! She appeared to have trouble walking in the snow with the boots but was at the GS and then down by a side street and had on a red and black mini with ripped up fish net like stockings! For Jackson she created a great soundtrack A virtuoso symphony of gagging, spitting, gargling, moaning and suckling, sloppy, super hoover action DTBBBJ2CIM and left my children in the snow on the curb! I handed an extra Hamilton for a job well done. Only directions I had to issue was to slow down and she complied right away! She at first gave me another name but after the deed told me she does that when she first meets someone new. Said her regulars some times call her Red Snapper due to being super tight and that she enjoys what she does. What A Peach!

  12. #5576

    Red Hooded Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    If I get a chance this week I will see if I can toftt with the red hooded girl on Fort. I will try for full service.
    She will do FS, but she may squabble about it first. I scooped her around a year ago, and wanted FS. She said she didn't do that. Went to drop her back off, and suddenly it was ok. Was with her once since. She is a bit ditzy and unfocused sometimes, so you have to be in the right frame of mind. But she does have good skills, and a nice body. Do a notel, and be prepared to be patient. Not that she wastes time in the bathroom like some girls, but she can be whiny. Don't let it piss you off, just keep to business and she can be a good time.

    Stay safe out there

  13. #5575

    First time long time

    Lunch time cruz. Marked wcs on the Ave. W. Of Central. Dearborn marked and unmarked blk ford 500 or similar had someone at Wyom. V empty, Fort empty. So I'm still full.

    Be safe ,

    DDM

  14. #5574
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Life  [View Original Post]
    Kim. Hmm. About 5'6 5'7? Big rack? Always talks about losing her kid to child services?
    Nope. She's about 5'5" with itty bitties. Hasn't mentioned anything about a kid.

  15. #5573
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at the gas station on telegraph and six. Scooped Kim for some snowy fun. I've only had one other date with her, and it was a little lackluster. Tonight was totally different. She blew me deep and hard like a runaway jack hammer, and played with her kitty. During the fun. Switched to cfs and started to hit it sideways on the front seat, the switched to mish. She really started to get into it and was rocking her hips to let me get deeper, then she came, and I mean she came hard. Shaking and gushing. All in al a great short date! Oly bathing wads that's he had a serious shiner. I'm sure that she. Probably. Pissed someone off.
    Kim. Hmm. About 5'6 5'7? Big rack? Always talks about losing her kid to child services?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape