Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 92 of 222 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 3328
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1963

    A little google

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Without the three-digit exchange, or a link to her ad, this post is a dead end.
    FYI, I was able to find the number. I had to google her name, the two block of numbers she gave and an extra word (I. E. Escort). I found a backpage ad with the full number.

  2. #1962

    Not enough info

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Daisy  [View Original Post]
    Hey you can contact her at.

    770-XXX-8410

    She is still in the area you can contact her at any time.
    Without the three-digit exchange, or a link to her ad, this post is a dead end.

  3. #1961

    Daisy Daisy Found,

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Danta, I tried sending you the info in a PM, but your account isn't allowing messages.

    I saw two of her friends in 2011: Liberty, and Daisy.

    Liberty started out really good, then became trashy and unreliable. I think all of these girls may be pimped.

    Liberty.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...pen-21/7091618

    240-640-4294

    443-561-4471.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1383006

    Ssmitty8 posted that they're part of a stable of about 6 girls who posted together in early '12.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1383382

    It took about 30 minutes of searching, but I found an old ad and phone numbers for Miss Daisy.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...est-22/3705233

    202-696-2027.

    443-534-9986.

    There's no guarantee that these girls are still around, or that they know where to find Kandi, but it gives you someplace to start.
    Hey you can contact her at

    770-XXX-8410

    She is still in the area you can contact her at any time.

  4. #1960

    Tracking down Kandi Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by DantaKarma  [View Original Post]
    I know I should ask but I really want to find this girl. She was my ATF for a while then I moved out of state and lost contact. If anyone has any info thank you.

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=187824
    Danta, I tried sending you the info in a PM, but your account isn't allowing messages.

    I saw two of her friends in 2011: Liberty, and Daisy.

    Liberty started out really good, then became trashy and unreliable. I think all of these girls may be pimped.

    Liberty.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...pen-21/7091618

    240-640-4294

    443-561-4471.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1383006

    Ssmitty8 posted that they're part of a stable of about 6 girls who posted together in early '12.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1383382

    It took about 30 minutes of searching, but I found an old ad and phone numbers for Miss Daisy.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...est-22/3705233

    202-696-2027.

    443-534-9986.

    There's no guarantee that these girls are still around, or that they know where to find Kandi, but it gives you someplace to start.

  5. #1959

    Christopher, you got bait-and-switched twice

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherD69  [View Original Post]
    http://dc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/expl...ial-26/2124241

    I've seen this girl on Eros and backpage so I finally called.

    3 call process to 301. XXX. 3995 in downtown Silver Spring apartment building.

    I expected a South American Latin girl as shown and described, instead I got an African American girl. Very nice, very tall like 6' tall. Great body, great chest (fake). Massage ok. Average price for the massage for one hour, she then offered naked and BJ for another Benjamin for nude and BJ. She did talk dirty at the ending, that was new.

    The room was ok. I was looking the girl advertised not the one I got, so for that reason I won't be back.
    Not to mention hit with an aggressive upsell.

    Before you go anywhere, run the pictures through Google Image Search. The pic of "Carmen" was taken from an escort named Halima.

    http://escortsthumb.com/escorts/HALI...cort-761-3.jpg

    http://escortography.com/esca.php?id=3383

    This will help you avoid even going in the first place, but if you show up and the girl who greets you is not the one in the pic, tell her "you're not the person in the picture," then LEAVE. If she'll lie to you by saying "this is my real pic," she doesn't respect your time or money, and she'll continue the abuse with upsell and sub-standard service.

    Do your homework, and stand firm on turning around and walking away. They're counting on you saying "I'm already here," and you're the one who regrets 180 hard-earned dollars thrown away by giving in.

  6. #1958

    Sofia or Carmen.

    http://dc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/expl...ial-26/2124241

    I've seen this girl on Eros and backpage so I finally called.

    3 call process to 301. XXX. 3995 in downtown Silver Spring apartment building.

    I expected a South American Latin girl as shown and described, instead I got an African American girl. Very nice, very tall like 6' tall. Great body, great chest (fake). Massage ok. Average price for the massage for one hour, she then offered naked and BJ for another Benjamin for nude and BJ. She did talk dirty at the ending, that was new.

    The room was ok. I was looking the girl advertised not the one I got, so for that reason I won't be back.

  7. #1957

    Not the girl on the pic

    http://dc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/domi...rch-25/5725067

    I called, it was like a 5 call process! Don't understand why they don't just give you the address up front.

    Showed up, private home. Don't know if this is a multiple girl operation, but I got an African American girl. Not bad looking, but not what I saw in the pics. I was supposed to get an "Italian" girl!

    She too me me upstairs, very friendly. She had a massage table next to the bed. The house smelled like they were smoking Marihuana. Massage ok, the room was bright covered by plastic shades so this wasn't a very "sensual" feeling place.

    Either way, she continued. I rolled over and she was all nude except her bra. HJ, I finished and she offered me a scrub bath. Not bad, but nothing I'd care to do again. I won't be back because of the location and because I felt lied to.

  8. #1956

    Has anyone met Little Miss Sunshine?


  9. #1955

    VIP Ent

    http://www.vipentertainmentdc.com

    http://dc.backpage.com/Strippers/hot...gs-25/10225883

    Go to the about us section. According to the pic of Kitty, they have Vida Guerra dancing for them. I didn't even know she lived in DC hahaha.

    This place looks like a scam.

  10. #1954
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWilliams  [View Original Post]
    I just literally LOL'd! At which point, I would've cut my losses, got up and rolled! Smh. Pissin' in a bucket in the corner, crazy!
    It was pretty much done at that point. Glad I could make people laugh. It was $100 wasted, but in the top 5 of my stories that have happened.

  11. #1953
    I just literally LOL'd! At which point, I would've cut my losses, got up and rolled! Smh. Pissin' in a bucket in the corner, crazy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    http://dc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tgif...ro-49/10203041

    Don't GO. Does the massage in a free standing small buidling next to her house. Room was freezing. She was in the middle of the massage and answered the phone. 10 minutes later, she stops. Wondering what she doing, I look you up and she is PISSING IN A FUCKING BUCKET IN THE CORNER.

  12. #1952

    Seems to be a common problem

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLombardo1  [View Original Post]
    Seems like all the girls I see end up being out of town girls. Sometimes there are no reviews and sometimes there are. Every time I get comfortable and make one of them a regular they dissappear off the face of the earth. I need to find a hot girl thats local that I can see without the stress and hassle of bait and switch, getting jumped, being rushed or LE.
    The ones who travel around are more responsible, because they tend to make their own hotel and air arrangements, which means they have to have the presence of mind to save enough money to pay their expenses to move on, while depositing or wiring profits to a safe place to live on in between trips.

    The locals in the city are more often pimped, and care only about getting enough pocket money to pay for dope, and maybe a new tattoo.

    One way I get reliable locals is to visit the Latina agencies in the burbs, and if I like the girl, try to get her personal phone number. From then on, call her directly rather than the agency. She gets to keep all the $, which makes her happy, plus you get a head's up on where she's going to working, and can show up to be first on her shift. It takes some legwork, and you have to see some frogs to find the occasional princess.

    I've done this 4-5 times, and managed to convert one over to a personal relationship, which included learning her real name, a few dinner dates and some very real GFE at home. She had tried the biz for extra money, and didn't like it, so she quit less than a week after I'd met her, and took a real job. Unfortunately, she went back to Central America a few months later.

  13. #1951

    This one is off-the-rails crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    http://dc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tgif...ro-49/10203041

    Don't GO. Does the massage in a free standing small buidling next to her house. Room was freezing. She was in the middle of the massage and answered the phone. 10 minutes later, she stops. Wondering what she doing, I look you up and she is PISSING IN A FUCKING BUCKET IN THE CORNER.
    She used to work at H&H back in the early 90s. Her name escapes me now (maybe Melinda) but she worked out her bungalow in the Chevy Chase / Bethesda area as well. She was nuts, and had all kinds of bizarre stories. What she experienced and what she imagined merged into one. She has some very real mental-health issues.

  14. #1950

    Stripper or Local

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLombardo1  [View Original Post]
    Seems like all the girls I see end up being out of town girls. Sometimes there are no reviews and sometimes there are. Every time I get comfortable and make one of them a regular they dissappear off the face of the earth. I need to find a hot girl thats local that I can see without the stress and hassle of bait and switch, getting jumped, being rushed or LE.
    For what you want you need to find a stripper, or cruise a lower income area and meet a woman that is willing treat a generous person properly. It is doable, but it will require an investment of time. However, the lack of a want to invest time in women is one of the reasons why most of us partake of this hobby.

    Doe

  15. #1949

    Best story ever!

    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    http://dc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tgif...ro-49/10203041

    Don't GO. Does the massage in a free standing small buidling next to her house. Room was freezing. She was in the middle of the massage and answered the phone. 10 minutes later, she stops. Wondering what she doing, I look you up and she is PISSING IN A FUCKING BUCKET IN THE CORNER.
    Sorry for your loss but that's the best story EVER! Did she charge extra for the watersports fetish show? That seems very strange for the Chevy Chase area. Anyways, that's for the heads up and the laugh!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape