Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 93 of 222 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 3328
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1948

    Fiona 49 chevy chase dc

    http://dc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tgif...ro-49/10203041

    Don't GO. Does the massage in a free standing small buidling next to her house. Room was freezing. She was in the middle of the massage and answered the phone. 10 minutes later, she stops. Wondering what she doing, I look you up and she is PISSING IN A FUCKING BUCKET IN THE CORNER.

  2. #1947

    Chrissy, Dallas

    I don't ever post on here, but now I feel obligated to build up some cred with the fellow members. I have been a LONG time lurker.

    Went out Thurs night to meet some new friends. Dallas who has been posting at petite brunette caught my eye. Give her a shout out and goes through normal questions, I ask her where she at, she says she does not know and she will call me back? A little bit of time passes and I get a call back saying she will need a $125 extra donation to cover room! Yeah, bye bye

    In comes Chrissy, texting her back and forth and she said she would be all good in 30. Yeah, that 30 turned to 1 hr no hearing back! Bye Bye!

    Anybody else with similar experiences?

  3. #1946

    Looks Like You're In Search of a Unicorn!

    ML:

    You're observation about the scarcity of homegrown (or locally-based) BP girls is spot-on. Findin quality SPs that actually live in this area has always been difficult for me. The vast majority of good providers (& providers in general) that I see off BP are out-of-towners.

    The really fucked up part is that a lot of times the local ones will suddenly fall off the grid too! Many of the DMV chicks only dip their toes in the p4p game on a part-time, every now-and-then basis. So they'll either post only like once a month or 2 or or just when they're in a pinch (need to pay an unexpected bill, etc.).

    For a reliable local chick, you're better off goin the non / semi-pro route or tryna develop a longer-term arrangement w / a stripper.

    Pizz

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLombardo1  [View Original Post]
    Seems like all the girls I see end up being out of town girls. Sometimes there are no reviews and sometimes there are. Every time I get comfortable and make one of them a regular they dissappear off the face of the earth. I need to find a hot girl thats local that I can see without the stress and hassle of bait and switch, getting jumped, being rushed or LE.

  4. #1945

    Anyone else seem to have this issue

    Seems like all the girls I see end up being out of town girls. Sometimes there are no reviews and sometimes there are. Every time I get comfortable and make one of them a regular they dissappear off the face of the earth. I need to find a hot girl thats local that I can see without the stress and hassle of bait and switch, getting jumped, being rushed or LE.

  5. #1944

    No Disrespect, but.

    Did you confirm that 'Lovely' is actually a she? I've been seein those pics for years & always suspected that was a TS given the obviously fake T&A as well as what looks like some work on the cheekbones.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Lula  [View Original Post]
    Fellas,

    Warning! This chick likes to bait and switch! Visit at your own risk!

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ial-26/8578048

    I visited this broad in downtown Rosslyn at the Hilton several months ago. I would have posted sooner however I recently saw her picture pop up again. Went through the normal 2, 3 call routine (One otw, two, after parking, and third at the elevator). Took the elevator to specified floor. I knocked and entered.

    She was advertising $1. 2 specials. She kept insisting I get comfortable and asking what I wanted to do. Obliged and I told her I wanted the normal FS and placed the donation down. She walked over and picked up donation. Then start talking about her special was only CBJ for $1. 2! WTF! What kind of special is that! When I told her I wanted my money back she proceeded to place a phone call on her cell. Telling some individual to come down to the room now and that I was tripping! Well to protect my interests I tried to calm her down. She mumbled something on the phone and hung up.

    She kept asking if I wanted the special. Instead of getting something for nothing, I took what I could get. First the breasts are fake ans she has some kind butt / hip work that felt hard like a metal or plastic plate! I took the job, couldn't enjoy it, and was just worried about getting the heck up out of there! If you dare try this chick, get the details up front before putting donation down. I felt like a sucker, but if I had resorted to my street potential. I would have been no way I could have explained the happenings!

  6. #1943

    Amazon Jordyn Kyle

    Finally saw Jordyn Kyle. Really nice time. Been watching her for awhile and really liked her body type. A real amazon beauty. She gave a terrific sloppy BBBJ. Lots of wet spit and slurping sound. That shit was driving me crazy. And the way she just looked at me while sucking the shaft seem to send a message to me that all she wanted to do was make me her boo. Damn she has some solidness. Breast were fine, real firm and round. Ass was begging to be grabbed and banged mercilessly. I couldn't take the blow job without entering her sweet spot. She has a pussy ring and while that really didn't do anything for me, it seemed to be turning her on when I drove it deep into her. She is a passionate kisser and really nice to talk to. She has more on her menu but that night I just wanted a good BJ and some missionary and lazy dog action. While her face is hidden, she is a looker with defined cheer bones and almost oriental eyes. Overall well put together. Damage was $$$ for hour, but well worth it.

    http://www.verifiedplaymates.com/Was...very-Need.html

  7. #1942

    Anyone try before?

    Are there anyone try those Asian beauty OUTCALL service on the BP before?

    Those pictures are obvious some kind of models pictures,

    Not expected to be true, but I am wondering how those girl really looks like.

    And how was the service they provide? And maybe age of the girls?

  8. #1941

    Nala

    Quote Originally Posted by Analystgreene  [View Original Post]
    Called Nala and setup an appointment. Standard 2 call system. I liked the pictures, but in person she looks sickly skinny. Waayy too many tattoos. I left as it isn't my type. She called and ask why but I told her the price was too much. How do you tell a woman she looked too sickly to hit?

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...e-r-20/9558495

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...all-20/9554570
    Thanks for the heads up on Nala. I've been checking her out for a while. I like some thin chiks but not sickly skinny. Did she have even more tatoos than in her pics? I would have been honest and just said. You're a little smaller / thinner than I was expecting, sorry boo. Good luck.

    I have no problem rolling out on these girls and being friendly and honest. I hate the feeling I get when I leave an interaction and feel I could have gotten a better value somewhere else if I had just left.

    Drk Rider

  9. #1940

    Nala

    Called Nala and setup an appointment. Standard 2 call system. I liked the pictures, but in person she looks sickly skinny. Waayy too many tattoos. I left as it isn't my type. She called and ask why but I told her the price was too much. How do you tell a woman she looked too sickly to hit?

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...e-r-20/9558495

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...all-20/9554570

  10. #1939

    Beware of Lovely! Avoid this broad!

    Fellas,

    Warning! This chick likes to bait and switch! Visit at your own risk!

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ial-26/8578048

    I visited this broad in downtown Rosslyn at the Hilton several months ago. I would have posted sooner however I recently saw her picture pop up again. Went through the normal 2, 3 call routine (One otw, two, after parking, and third at the elevator). Took the elevator to specified floor. I knocked and entered.

    She was advertising $1. 2 specials. She kept insisting I get comfortable and asking what I wanted to do. Obliged and I told her I wanted the normal FS and placed the donation down. She walked over and picked up donation. Then start talking about her special was only CBJ for $1. 2! WTF! What kind of special is that! When I told her I wanted my money back she proceeded to place a phone call on her cell. Telling some individual to come down to the room now and that I was tripping! Well to protect my interests I tried to calm her down. She mumbled something on the phone and hung up.

    She kept asking if I wanted the special. Instead of getting something for nothing, I took what I could get. First the breasts are fake ans she has some kind butt / hip work that felt hard like a metal or plastic plate! I took the job, couldn't enjoy it, and was just worried about getting the heck up out of there! If you dare try this chick, get the details up front before putting donation down. I felt like a sucker, but if I had resorted to my street potential. I would have been no way I could have explained the happenings!

  11. #1938

    Diamond in Laurel

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...le-24/10120857

    Worth it! Stayed with her a few days ago for the half hour. 1.00, nice small talk, great body (minor stretch marks from being pregnant). Would and Will repeat!

    In location is right off of route 1 in Laurel, not the college park end. I hate having to walk through busy hotel lobbies, this one was quiet. Not too much traffic. Because I have seen her before, I was not too alarmed as there were 2 county police cars parked in the connecting lot.

    Good times with this one! ENJOY!

  12. #1937

    What To Make of This?

    If you had any interest in seeing this chick, I'd think twice.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ney-22/9600890

    Got to love the 2nd & 3rd pics!

    Here's what else I found by searchin the no (202 591 8996) :

    http://pennsylvania.backpage.com/Adu...ow-30/13342943

  13. #1936

    If it was me.

    If I were engaged in an illegal activity that's very difficult to prove, and carries only a nominal penalty at that, I don't think I'd leave illegal drugs and counterfeit money lying around.

    But that's just me.


  14. #1935

    Montgomery County

    In case you people do not know, Montgomery County has one of the largest sex crime task forces in the area. My advice is to stay away from that area.

  15. #1934

    Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Mode  [View Original Post]
    To save us some time from having to look, will you please post the link to the article?
    Http://rockville.patch.com/articles/...tury-sex-trade

    http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/0...-in-rockville/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape