Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,946 to 30,960 of 43521
-
02-25-13 16:38 #12576Regular Member

Posts: 10Lexington
The Russian girl seems very popular. I couldn't get an appointment yesterday. She was booked all day. Can anyone here describe her? She can't be the one in the ad!
-
02-25-13 15:48 #12575Senior Member

Posts: 147Went to Angel's.
This time I wasn't happy at all. Nothing wrong just me. I had Taco Bell and my stomach was producing Mozart and Beethoven musical. By the time Lisa finish I quickly tip her and ran to Papa Gino for my other release. Good massage, tease, ball play and ending. 60+40. Bad stomach.
-
02-25-13 13:57 #12574Senior Member

Posts: 465I prefer therapists not answer the phone when I'm getting a massage. That's why I don't see her anymore.
Originally Posted by Santa66
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-13 13:31 #12573Senior Member

Posts: 901I have heard that too.
Originally Posted by Santa66
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-13 13:18 #12572Senior Member

Posts: 25Hong's In Wilmington
Thanks for the feedback gents.
-
02-25-13 13:01 #12571Senior Member

Posts: 723Hong
She's an older Asian lady that was something back in the day. Now average in my opinion. She's business like and savy. A phone answerer while you're on the table. CBJ and FS are on the table for the right price. If she likes you she will invite you to her apartment for an appointment.
Originally Posted by Stevie Ray6977
[View Original Post]
She's been well reviewed here on numerous occasions. I don't find her worth the drive or $. But I believe I'm in the minority.
BB
-
02-25-13 12:45 #12570Senior Member

Posts: 270Hong's In Wilmington
It's my understanding that Hong prefers her clients to refrain from reviewing her. I respect that and encourage others to do the same.
Originally Posted by Stevie Ray6977
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-13 12:08 #12569Senior Member

Posts: 25Hong's In Wilmington
Any recent reviews for Hong's in Wilmington?
Any feedback is appreciated.
Thanks,
SR
-
02-25-13 06:22 #12568Senior Member

Posts: 128I think I might have erred in asking the question in an open forum but the answer given quite satisfies me and I hope all others. In taking a second look at the rule It is quite clear what is intended.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-13 05:32 #12567Banned Member

Posts: 1701Agreed, But
The only problem I have with this rule is not knowing when a male provider is advertising himself as a female. I think we should be able to tell the truth in a case like that. I can only imagine what I would do if I learned I was tricked into thinking I was with someone other than a female, it wouldn't be a pretty sight. Make up & manmade tits can fool even the best of us. But as you say, it's his site, not mine.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-13 20:46 #12566Senior Member

Posts: 2099Allow me
Perhaps you should've have pmed the Admin to ask this question.
When it's your site, or when you start your own site, you get to say what content is & isn't allowed regardless of the reasons why.
Speaking for myself I like this rule/guideline & feel it's fits perfectly with the purpose of the site: The purpose of this Forum is to facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/fa...l_questions_01
Originally Posted by Joseph Alley
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-13 20:01 #12565Senior Member

Posts: 147Its not Deanna that been well review. I went there got Mary and was offered a DYI. Left with a nutsack full that will blow up.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-13 17:25 #12564Senior Member

Posts: 777Deanna's
http://www.deannasthaibodywork.com/ Is this Deanna's? I may make a visit.
-
02-24-13 17:11 #12563Senior Member

Posts: 128You must forgive me but I do not know and suspect several others do not know why it is inappropriate or forbidden to make reference to Homosexuals / Trandvestites / Trandsexuals / Shemales. I know the guidelines says so but it would be helpful to understand why since this is fast becoming a lifestyle and in some places a third Gender.
Originally Posted by wolfetone1970
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-13 12:20 #12562Regular Member

Posts: 9Jolinsi
Can anyone PM me with recommendations for the providers at Jolins at any of their locations? Which are the best providers with chances of extras? A lot if them are advertising.
Thanks








Reply With Quote





