Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12579

    BP Road Marl

    Any intelligence on this place? Send me a PM. Will trade info on any metrowest locations. Looking to branch out.

  2. #12578
    Senior Member


    Posts: 372

    Nuru in Brighton

    Anyone hit up the new provider posting nuru bodyslides in Brighton? Not cheap but, for that, I wouldn't expect it to be. Sounded intelligent enough on the phone. Probably taking the plunge one way or another.

  3. #12577

    Little help

    Looking for some fresh info on Beijing, La Dolce, both Lex places and 195. Yes, I am asking alot! LOL. PM is preferred

  4. #12576

    Lexington

    The Russian girl seems very popular. I couldn't get an appointment yesterday. She was booked all day. Can anyone here describe her? She can't be the one in the ad!

  5. #12575
    Went to Angel's.

    This time I wasn't happy at all. Nothing wrong just me. I had Taco Bell and my stomach was producing Mozart and Beethoven musical. By the time Lisa finish I quickly tip her and ran to Papa Gino for my other release. Good massage, tease, ball play and ending. 60+40. Bad stomach.

  6. #12574
    I prefer therapists not answer the phone when I'm getting a massage. That's why I don't see her anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Santa66  [View Original Post]
    It's my understanding that Hong prefers her clients to refrain from reviewing her. I respect that and encourage others to do the same.

  7. #12573
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa66  [View Original Post]
    It's my understanding that Hong prefers her clients to refrain from reviewing her. I respect that and encourage others to do the same.
    I have heard that too.

  8. #12572

    Hong's In Wilmington

    Thanks for the feedback gents.

  9. #12571

    Hong

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Ray6977  [View Original Post]
    Any recent reviews for Hong's in Wilmington?

    Any feedback is appreciated.

    Thanks,

    SR
    She's an older Asian lady that was something back in the day. Now average in my opinion. She's business like and savy. A phone answerer while you're on the table. CBJ and FS are on the table for the right price. If she likes you she will invite you to her apartment for an appointment.

    She's been well reviewed here on numerous occasions. I don't find her worth the drive or $. But I believe I'm in the minority.

    BB

  10. #12570

    Hong's In Wilmington

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Ray6977  [View Original Post]
    Any recent reviews for Hong's in Wilmington?

    Any feedback is appreciated.

    Thanks,

    SR
    It's my understanding that Hong prefers her clients to refrain from reviewing her. I respect that and encourage others to do the same.

  11. #12569

    Hong's In Wilmington

    Any recent reviews for Hong's in Wilmington?

    Any feedback is appreciated.

    Thanks,

    SR

  12. #12568
    I think I might have erred in asking the question in an open forum but the answer given quite satisfies me and I hope all others. In taking a second look at the rule It is quite clear what is intended.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps you should've have pmed the Admin to ask this question.

    When it's your site, or when you start your own site, you get to say what content is & isn't allowed regardless of the reasons why.

    Speaking for myself I like this rule / guideline & feel it's fits perfectly with the purpose of the site: The purpose of this Forum is to facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/fa...l_questions_01

  13. #12567

    Agreed, But

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps you should've have pmed the Admin to ask this question.

    When it's your site, or when you start your own site, you get to say what content is & isn't allowed regardless of the reasons why.

    Speaking for myself I like this rule / guideline & feel it's fits perfectly with the purpose of the site: The purpose of this Forum is to facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/fa...l_questions_01
    The only problem I have with this rule is not knowing when a male provider is advertising himself as a female. I think we should be able to tell the truth in a case like that. I can only imagine what I would do if I learned I was tricked into thinking I was with someone other than a female, it wouldn't be a pretty sight. Make up & manmade tits can fool even the best of us. But as you say, it's his site, not mine.

  14. #12566

    Allow me

    Perhaps you should've have pmed the Admin to ask this question.

    When it's your site, or when you start your own site, you get to say what content is & isn't allowed regardless of the reasons why.

    Speaking for myself I like this rule/guideline & feel it's fits perfectly with the purpose of the site: The purpose of this Forum is to facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/fa...l_questions_01

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Alley  [View Original Post]
    You must forgive me but I do not know and suspect several others do not know why it is inappropriate or forbidden to make reference to Homosexuals / Trandvestites / Trandsexuals / Shemales. I know the guidelines says so but it would be helpful to understand why since this is fast becoming a lifestyle and in some places a third Gender.

  15. #12565
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    http://www.deannasthaibodywork.com/

    Is this Deanna's? I may make a visit.
    Its not Deanna that been well review. I went there got Mary and was offered a DYI. Left with a nutsack full that will blow up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape