Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2729
    She's posted under both names.

    Looks like they're sharing names and phones.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Because you posted a link for Kamille.

    Although she does work with someone named Jayla

  2. #2728

    I'm nicer than BB

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon437  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any good Latinas.

    PM
    J Lo she dances good.

    Selma Hayek she looks good.

    Shakira she sings and looks good.

    All good latinas in my eye. To each his own. Hope I was helpful.

  3. #2727

    Yep, I sure do

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon437  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any good Latinas.

    PM
    I've even posted about them, as have many others. This isn't the help desk, so you're going to have to RTFF, do some research, and make some contributions, just like everyone else.

  4. #2726

    She's a flaker

    I called her around lunchtime on Monday, she had a very cute voice and seemed eager for a visitor. Setup for an hour later. When I got there, I called her and no answer. Texted her to let her know I arrived, and waited. 10 minutes later she calls and says she's in the shower (I. E. Just finished a session) , and she would call me in 5 minutes. Waited 5 minutes, no call. I called her, no answer. Waited another 10 minutes, called again, no answer. Texted, no response. Tried calling and texting a few more times over the next 30 minutes, nothing. While I was waiting, I saw maybe 10 monger-looking dudes walk in and out, though that could have been for anyone, as the place is a high traffic one.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem..._y-22/10134715

    682-XXX-6092

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie8  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor..._y-22/10134715

    Veronica is Springfield, easy to arrange she picks up. Asks "want to come over" gives rates I opt for $.80 for an hour. In the hotel parking lot call again and get a call back. I'm in the shower. So I wait 20-minutes. She calls. Give the Floor number (I hate that) up to the 8th Floor call again, she pokes her head out of the door and giggles "come on in." Drop the donation, get naked. Go to the bath get a hot towel freshen my groin. Lay down on a double bed. She's white, very pretty face, chubby bod, few tats, bleached long blonde hair. If this girl would lose 15-lbs she'd be a "10". She gets extra points for her bubbly mid-western charm, great laugh, free and easy and chatty even with a mouth full of cock, and does she like to suck-dick; albeit with a condom. I don't care to kiss or DATY (I go there to get not give pleasure). She'll do an position you like, I opted to put her feet on my shoulders while I pile drive, hard and deep banging the back of her. Ready to nut, I pull out have her take off the rubber and give me a lubed HJ so she can see my nut. She marvels at the volume of cum for a guy my age. 60s. All in all, got what I had expected for a bargain price. From a cute young fresh girl (she new to this). No pics allowed, and she's germ phobic. She holds the base of your cock. While your driving her. Pics not her (except for the bottom profile) she doesn't want the folks back home knowing what she does. Be nice to her boyz, the full hourly rate gets a better attitude and rank on her dance card, I found with most BP girls, stands to reason.

  5. #2725

    Lily Bronx. PR

    I agree Lilly has a great body. My type. And the Video I have of her is great to view on a big HD screen, as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    I saw her the same day you posted your review. The body is every bit as good in person as in the pix. Her face is nice too. A few years older than she advertises, but nothing to get upset about. She's friendly, but has some personality quirks, and isn't the sharpest tool. Doesn't like a lot of things, seems a little sheltered, did a few slurps, stopped to watch TV, then had to be coaxed into repeating the process a few more times. Loves doggie, and rode to an excellent finish in knees-up mish.

    She says she's Puerto Rican, but don't expect Gya, Yary, Brenda attitude and performance. She's New York Rican from the Bronx, and couldn't find San Juan on a map of the Caribbean.

    Got some texts saying she's quitting the biz, and wants people to see her at her home for her last few days, but can't seem to nail down clear info on why. She doesn't answer her phone now, only texts.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...rl-22/10224878

    304-444-3335

  6. #2724

    Latinas

    Anyone know of any good Latinas.

    PM

  7. #2723

    Hard to say if Layla is real

    Quote Originally Posted by LowRider77  [View Original Post]
    Because you posted a link for Kamille.

    Although she does work with someone named Jayla

  8. #2722

    Lily

    Hmmm, phone has a wv prefix. Maybe she's living there?

  9. #2721

  10. #2720

    Also saw Lilly, who seems to be quitting

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie8  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...image=10145227

    Saw Lilly on BP. No reviews on "the other board". But decided TTOFTT. She is as advertized. 21yrs. Thin, tall, willowy and a pretty face (8) , at $.80 FS and upcharge of $.0 for iPhone vid, she is shy and unenthusiastic. But lays backs and lets you bang away, lack luster CBJ, but ok. She picks up her calls, and is prompt. I'm always interested in what the BP girls see from their point of view, she says her call volume is down, fewer good paying men, lots of calls for "what do I get for 60." To her credit she posts real photos of her body, but not her face, she's from NY and wants her side-line to be kept a secret.
    I saw her the same day you posted your review. The body is every bit as good in person as in the pix. Her face is nice too. A few years older than she advertises, but nothing to get upset about. She's friendly, but has some personality quirks, and isn't the sharpest tool. Doesn't like a lot of things, seems a little sheltered, did a few slurps, stopped to watch TV, then had to be coaxed into repeating the process a few more times. Loves doggie, and rode to an excellent finish in knees-up mish.

    She says she's Puerto Rican, but don't expect Gya, Yary, Brenda attitude and performance. She's New York Rican from the Bronx, and couldn't find San Juan on a map of the Caribbean.

    Got some texts saying she's quitting the biz, and wants people to see her at her home for her last few days, but can't seem to nail down clear info on why. She doesn't answer her phone now, only texts.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...rl-22/10224878

    304-444-3335

  11. #2719
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun Sex  [View Original Post]
    This afternoon was an interesting one for me. I saw this ad:

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-o-20/10220339

    As directed, I went to a hotel in Sterling. This girl, Jade, told me to wait for 5 minutes and will call me back. While I was waiting on the side of the hotel. I saw and unmarked white van pulled in and parked a few spaces from me. Nobody came out of the van for 5 minutes, so I thought that brother LEO was waiting in the van, so I decided to leave. Just right before I started my car, there was a guy came out of the van and headed to the lobby of the hotel. He went in, and I didn't see him until later.

    After 15 minutes, I called this girl 4 times before she picked up. She said that why didn't I come up. WTF? She didn't give the room number. So, she told me to go to the third floor, and she would be there in the hall way. So, I went up to the third floor. When I get to the third floor, I saw the guy in the white van earlier standing around the elevator and trying to answer a call. I realized that he is another monger who is going to see the same girl. I could hear he asked her for the room number, so I decided to keep on walking and went to my car.

    I sat in my car and trying to search BP for another provider. Less than 2 minutes later, I saw the guy came down, got in this van, and left.

    We have been played by this girl.

    What a waste of time.

    If you have similar experience with this girl, please share. If you haven't called her yet, then don't.

    Be safe out there,

    FS
    Wow. Talk about a weird moment. Glad it worked in your favor.

  12. #2718

    What a waste of time.

    This afternoon was an interesting one for me. I saw this ad:

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-o-20/10220339

    As directed, I went to a hotel in Sterling. This girl, Jade, told me to wait for 5 minutes and will call me back. While I was waiting on the side of the hotel. I saw and unmarked white van pulled in and parked a few spaces from me. Nobody came out of the van for 5 minutes, so I thought that brother LEO was waiting in the van, so I decided to leave. Just right before I started my car, there was a guy came out of the van and headed to the lobby of the hotel. He went in, and I didn't see him until later.

    After 15 minutes, I called this girl 4 times before she picked up. She said that why didn't I come up. WTF? She didn't give the room number. So, she told me to go to the third floor, and she would be there in the hall way. So, I went up to the third floor. When I get to the third floor, I saw the guy in the white van earlier standing around the elevator and trying to answer a call. I realized that he is another monger who is going to see the same girl. I could hear he asked her for the room number, so I decided to keep on walking and went to my car.

    I sat in my car and trying to search BP for another provider. Less than 2 minutes later, I saw the guy came down, got in this van, and left.

    We have been played by this girl.

    What a waste of time.

    If you have similar experience with this girl, please share. If you haven't called her yet, then don't.

    Be safe out there,

    FS

  13. #2717

    Lexi

    Saw Lexi today

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...es-21/10108888

    Opted for hh, all I can say is more like 10 minutes. She is NOT the girl in the ad, but similar, about 20-30 heavier. Definitely not petite like stated in the ad. She sweet talks on the phone but when it is time to get down, it goes downhill. She kept on asking where the donation was and if it was all there. She only goes dog with a mediocre pipe clean. Refuses to do anything else! This one is def not a repeat and will advise to avoid!

    Lexi 434-8XX-1829

    She says she is mostly down in Florida.

    BTW her girlfriend that was hiding in the bathroom, is a heroine and oxy addict, complete with track marks and all.

  14. #2716
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    I found some ads with the same name and phone, but a much shorter, fatter, tattooed girl.

    http://eroticmugshots.com/northern-v.../?pid=10161274

    Image search on these pix yields nothing, so we have one girl using two sets of pix, and it isn't a stretch to guess that the hot, tall, slinky ones are the fakes.
    I saw this girl two months ago. She is is from the south. I like her southern accent. She has a friend, Summer, is also working in Nova area. I have been trying to contact Summer, but no luck.

    You are right. The skinny, tall, sexy pics are fakes. The others are real pics (short, fat, with tattooed). She is a little bit on the heavy side, but she is 19 and cute. Her boobs are the ones I am after. They are real nice.

  15. #2715

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFreeman  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to inquire about Madison before I venture out tonight. I see she has mixed reviews on the oThER site but I haven't posted there in a while so I couldn't view all the juicy details. Anyone every took her for a spin? She seems to normally post in southern Maryland. I checked the forums there but came up empty. Any info on her menu would be a great help in helping me to make my decision.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ut-24/10197086
    I saw her some time ago. She does standard service for her normal rates. Upgrade to BBBJ was available for additional. I think her bank teller resides in the bathroom because the light was on and she slid the transaction under the bathroom door.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape