Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 664 of 807 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 714 764 ... LastLast
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 12093
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2148

    Slim Pickings

    I talked to a friend of mine who works in the Milwaukee County jail downtown and she told me on Wednesday the MPD pretty much cleaned the streets of working girls in a sting. It might be slim pickings out there for awhile.

  2. #2147

    2-22-13 run

    So I passed around gf and l area around 530pmish. NOTHING.

    Again around 7pmish NOTHING. Had an arrangement with Deana around mid teenish and L. Decent work has new phone. And wants her digits given out. Something about sister is taking all the $. =) And how I always give her less. =) Should I say fuk you ranger rover =). Do your best to jack the prices and I'll run it down the books strait depreciation style.

    Perhaps mite go out for another run later on.

    Happy hunting

  3. #2146

    2-20-13 run

    So my co-worker was telling me stories of how he met girls at MILW bars etc etc. Being an accountant I decide to show him my personal "time value St8 depreciation". So after 2 drinks on water we hit the circuit.

    And on L I met Maggie =D. And he was like wow she is nice looking . I called her out as "megan" and she was like "its maggie". Right that =)

    Since I had no cash my boss covered me and himself. She does have friends. She does have a phone but is dc. (some bs of was lost but she found the ph again). She is the same girl I gave digits of suggsting she has a basement location.

    I was about to F-ing cam her and her friend came in and also ate my tool briefly. And both maggie and I go "skared the shity out of us" lawlll.

    Time of hunt: 730pmish.

    Location early teens and L.

    Stay safe you good men.

  4. #2145

    Short Run down Greenfield

    Took a quick run down Greenfield because I was in the area around 3:30. I saw Chella walking through the Greenfield Pantry parking lot. I also saw a brunette (hispanic or white) girl with her hair up walking west by the alley near Speedway (9th street). Not sure if she was working or not. That was it, but only made a couple of runs through.

  5. #2144
    Just did the south loop, dry except a crack head flagging down cars on 6th. And a prego new on Lincoln.

  6. #2143

    Only two

    Saw only two out today at lunch time. Both together at 12th and G. Both white one tllwith red hair. The other short light blue coat with blond hair. Got a good look at the red head. Looked like she was in her 30s. Didn't pick either up. Went around later. Gone.

  7. #2142
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    I only saw one at about 11 am by the Speedway on Lincoln. Tall, long legged BSW with a ponytail. At the stop light she turned towards the street, holy crap! It was a dude! Spandex leggings were sporting a bulge. After I threw up in my mouth, I drove out of the area. Pretty much knocked the mood right out of me.
    There is a mexican tanny ever now and then on Lincoln as well, I hope its not a new trend.

  8. #2141

    Unique

    I took the plunge, not literlly, and saw Unique in Waukesha yesterday. Digets provided but not recommended by a member. Large girl. Small, single room very cluttered. Thought about FS, but very difficult in the room disorder and I am about half her size, so, decided on BJ. I usually have trouble finishing with just BJ, but no trouble here. I would recommend for BJ, but have to accept BBW and almost standing room only in room.

  9. #2140

    2-17-13to 2-18-13 AM

    Click image for larger version

Name:	katie-sleepover.jpg
Views:	2265
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	231328

    0. 30 total dmg =) and a over night stay. I banged her 2x and 1 head =) TOTAL F-ING ZINC DEPLETION. Loll. This is how I say F-you to The Range Rover hunter from late 2012. Don't upsell the game. And yes the $ I save here is me money. It goes towards enriching me. LOL. How this world is. And seen enough bad drama from SWs to not care what they go thru. Here is a .20 eat and get a boot on arse = LOVEE.

    Mix it w / bad economy joke and you have a hours of entertainment. You boys didn't take good care of Kates. She was all alone and txted me like a good puppy =).

  10. #2139
    I only saw one at about 11 am by the Speedway on Lincoln. Tall, long legged BSW with a ponytail. At the stop light she turned towards the street, holy crap! It was a dude! Spandex leggings were sporting a bulge. After I threw up in my mouth, I drove out of the area. Pretty much knocked the mood right out of me.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Nothing out on the south side or the north side at noon. Will have to make some calls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waukesha  [View Original Post]
    Well the SW must have taken off for Presidents' Day today. I only saw Britney out this am.

  11. #2138

    Presidents Dayn

    Nothing out on the south side or the north side at noon. Will have to make some calls.

    QUOTE=Waukesha; 1682746]Well the SW must have taken off for Presidents' Day today. I only saw Britney out this am.[/QUOTE]

  12. #2137
    Well the SW must have taken off for Presidents' Day today. I only saw Britney out this am.

  13. #2136

    Hooke it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    Your terminator spoof is great! Do love a good blast from the past, or the behind for that matter!
    Hey BigMilwaukee. This is, Mike. Just wondering If you can share her number to me. You can pm me. Thank I give you one of my hotties.

    Thanks

  14. #2135

    Good stuff

    Your terminator spoof is great! Do love a good blast from the past, or the behind for that matter!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRaijin  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 230937

    1st up my respects to the Terminator 1 movie LOL.

    So I've been hitting probly one hottest SW out there. You got it Ally. For some its Brady. But hi. To each their own. : Yep you heard it right she is back in town.

    Story is her pal Abby ratted her out. Over Triana. LOL. Lesbo love. Ally is like She is not my kinnda girl to eat out :O :O :O. Thats all I got for now.

    Well nature has called again so I must go shoot my load to another ATF.

    And to Holy Father Borgias I prey for a tool that keeps shooting.

    Amen

  15. #2134

    2-16-13 PM run

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2-16-13_gf_sw.jpg
Views:	1337
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	230937

    1st up my respects to the Terminator 1 movie LOL.

    So I've been hitting probly one hottest SW out there. You got it Ally. For some its Brady. But hi. To each their own. : Yep you heard it right she is back in town.

    Story is her pal Abby ratted her out. Over Triana. LOL. Lesbo love. Ally is like She is not my kinnda girl to eat out :O :O :O. Thats all I got for now.

    Well nature has called again so I must go shoot my load to another ATF.

    And to Holy Father Borgias I prey for a tool that keeps shooting.

    Amen

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape