Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 664 of 806 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 714 764 ... LastLast
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 12087
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2142

    Only two

    Saw only two out today at lunch time. Both together at 12th and G. Both white one tllwith red hair. The other short light blue coat with blond hair. Got a good look at the red head. Looked like she was in her 30s. Didn't pick either up. Went around later. Gone.

  2. #2141
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    I only saw one at about 11 am by the Speedway on Lincoln. Tall, long legged BSW with a ponytail. At the stop light she turned towards the street, holy crap! It was a dude! Spandex leggings were sporting a bulge. After I threw up in my mouth, I drove out of the area. Pretty much knocked the mood right out of me.
    There is a mexican tanny ever now and then on Lincoln as well, I hope its not a new trend.

  3. #2140

    Unique

    I took the plunge, not literlly, and saw Unique in Waukesha yesterday. Digets provided but not recommended by a member. Large girl. Small, single room very cluttered. Thought about FS, but very difficult in the room disorder and I am about half her size, so, decided on BJ. I usually have trouble finishing with just BJ, but no trouble here. I would recommend for BJ, but have to accept BBW and almost standing room only in room.

  4. #2139

    2-17-13to 2-18-13 AM

    Click image for larger version

Name:	katie-sleepover.jpg
Views:	2265
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	231328

    0. 30 total dmg =) and a over night stay. I banged her 2x and 1 head =) TOTAL F-ING ZINC DEPLETION. Loll. This is how I say F-you to The Range Rover hunter from late 2012. Don't upsell the game. And yes the $ I save here is me money. It goes towards enriching me. LOL. How this world is. And seen enough bad drama from SWs to not care what they go thru. Here is a .20 eat and get a boot on arse = LOVEE.

    Mix it w / bad economy joke and you have a hours of entertainment. You boys didn't take good care of Kates. She was all alone and txted me like a good puppy =).

  5. #2138
    I only saw one at about 11 am by the Speedway on Lincoln. Tall, long legged BSW with a ponytail. At the stop light she turned towards the street, holy crap! It was a dude! Spandex leggings were sporting a bulge. After I threw up in my mouth, I drove out of the area. Pretty much knocked the mood right out of me.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Nothing out on the south side or the north side at noon. Will have to make some calls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waukesha  [View Original Post]
    Well the SW must have taken off for Presidents' Day today. I only saw Britney out this am.

  6. #2137

    Presidents Dayn

    Nothing out on the south side or the north side at noon. Will have to make some calls.

    QUOTE=Waukesha; 1682746]Well the SW must have taken off for Presidents' Day today. I only saw Britney out this am.[/QUOTE]

  7. #2136
    Well the SW must have taken off for Presidents' Day today. I only saw Britney out this am.

  8. #2135

    Hooke it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    Your terminator spoof is great! Do love a good blast from the past, or the behind for that matter!
    Hey BigMilwaukee. This is, Mike. Just wondering If you can share her number to me. You can pm me. Thank I give you one of my hotties.

    Thanks

  9. #2134

    Good stuff

    Your terminator spoof is great! Do love a good blast from the past, or the behind for that matter!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRaijin  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 230937

    1st up my respects to the Terminator 1 movie LOL.

    So I've been hitting probly one hottest SW out there. You got it Ally. For some its Brady. But hi. To each their own. : Yep you heard it right she is back in town.

    Story is her pal Abby ratted her out. Over Triana. LOL. Lesbo love. Ally is like She is not my kinnda girl to eat out :O :O :O. Thats all I got for now.

    Well nature has called again so I must go shoot my load to another ATF.

    And to Holy Father Borgias I prey for a tool that keeps shooting.

    Amen

  10. #2133

    2-16-13 PM run

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2-16-13_gf_sw.jpg
Views:	1337
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	230937

    1st up my respects to the Terminator 1 movie LOL.

    So I've been hitting probly one hottest SW out there. You got it Ally. For some its Brady. But hi. To each their own. : Yep you heard it right she is back in town.

    Story is her pal Abby ratted her out. Over Triana. LOL. Lesbo love. Ally is like She is not my kinnda girl to eat out :O :O :O. Thats all I got for now.

    Well nature has called again so I must go shoot my load to another ATF.

    And to Holy Father Borgias I prey for a tool that keeps shooting.

    Amen

  11. #2132

    Pulled over

    Had time on wed so went down 2 south side streets. Well, got pulled over on Linc for having a headlight out. Just took my license and was out in 3 mins. He had been facing west as I was going east and spun around and then got in position at the light to get me right at the green light. Oh well. Just wasted my time.

    Still wishing I had that BSW from a few days back.

  12. #2131
    Quote Originally Posted by JvMan  [View Original Post]
    I have been on the south side for a while. I am not a poster. But what did you do or for what reason did they pull you over. I have only been stopped once and I had Mindy in the car, but doing nothing at the time. Just wondering why they stopped you and what you said to get them off your back.
    You want a SW that can roll w / a little bit of attitude. I posted something similar in MIA side. I was kind of asked a question while I had Cally (now goes by Rene) in the car right after the deed. It was really LE were on the right side of the car asking "whats up". And w / my left hand hanging by the window dropping my napkins cleaning my tool LOLL.

    Rene totally ignored the leos and kept txting away. And I took the lead and said "going to tha cluff". It was a 2 man squad car. And they just drove off.

    Location I was getting out off. Crappy ass side ally that had no lights on either side. They knew I did not live there as that is a hood area.

    What I'm trying to say is: how you answer and what people around you behave and act like can also help you get out of a situation. Plus I always call them "Sir" how one coral gables cop said once "I wish my wife called me that" lawll.

    On the other hand I've seen a while back lady gettin pulled over by 3 suv cops carrying her groceries late at nite on Mitchel and 6th area. I might have mentioned about it in past.

    Happy hunting and curse this crappy snow . < Spartacus style "Once again the GODS spread cheeks and thrust cock in the arse."

  13. #2130
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Stopped

    I have been on the south side for a while. I am not a poster. But what did you do or for what reason did they pull you over. I have only been stopped once and I had Mindy in the car, but doing nothing at the time. Just wondering why they stopped you and what you said to get them off your back.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack77  [View Original Post]
    LEO is getting ridiculous. I have been pulled over three times on the south stroll in the last two months with VERY minor infractions. In none of the cases was the pullover about the infraction. After they ran my license, they wanted to know why I was in the area, etc. I had a good story and wasn't doing anything illegal when they pulled me over, so I wasn't nervous. But they can be a pain in the butt when they want to be. Keep your cars legal down to the license plate light and drive like you are taking your driver's test, guys. LEO being VERY aggressive right now.

  14. #2129
    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    I think I have been there. The back end and red outfit looks very familiar. Who is it?
    I definitely recognize her, especially from that angle. LOL

  15. #2128

    Katie

    Had a visit with Katie again on the west side of town. She has moved, once again, but is maintaining her fun service level. No bad habits seem to be getting the best if her at this time. Very accommodating and takes direction very well as usual.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape