Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6744

    Dulles SPAs

    I continually see BP listings for variously named "Spas" (Tiger, Mango, Venus, etc.) around the Dulles, Sterling, Herndon, Ashburn area. The locations change every so often and the ads have many girls with a phone number listed vertically. The list flat rates of $, $.2 and $.4. Decided to give it a shot and now I've been 2 times, once for $ and once for $.2. First you call the "service" when you're near the location and they call back to give you an exact address, which is usually not the one listed, but within a mile or so. Then either a text or call to lead you to the correct room / condo.

    The first visit was a hotel in Leesburg. $ for an hour. The girl was a cute, small bbw latina (Deena). She had a friend who was a smoking little ebony spinner and offered 4 hand for .4 more. I said I didn't have the extra and they gave 4 hand anyway. Both went down to topless with panties. Liberal roaming and suckling allowed and they took turns with DFK while the other worked a little lower. Not a true massage, but having 4-hands and 4-breasts rubbing all over while making out more than made up for it. Time ended up being 30, but 2 for $ was a bonus.

    Second visit was in Dulles in a condo, this time it was $.2 / hr. Actually same latina girl. Location was nicer. Again, not a true massage, but nice body rub, then flip and she got fully naked. Very hot, nearly GFE making out, hands roaming everywhere, fingers enthusiastically met. Time was again short though. Definitely suspect more is available.

  2. #6743

    Green Center Spa. CAMP in Alexandria

    Green Center Spa. CAMP in Alexandria.

    My first experience at a CAMP. This is in the same office complex as Swan Alexandria and there is another MP called Massage Masters next door. When I was there, there were 2 Chinese providers in their mid 30s. Annie and Tina are both 5/10 face and busty. Annie took me to the room and asked what strength massage I wanted and sent in Tina when I asked for a hard massage. Massage was 6/10. On the flip was standard NoVA finish. She allowed me to play with her top (very hard) , but not the bottom. When compared to KAMP in NoVa, CAMP is $.6 / hr as opposed to $.8 / hr and tip is $.4. 5 as opposed to higher. On the other hand, there is no TS and the rooms were much colder and not as clean.

  3. #6742
    Quote Originally Posted by SSRod  [View Original Post]
    Back on 1/30/2013 I posted one of my first couple of notes, I think I messed up on the numbers. Remove the $ and all is correct I think. So should have said. 7 for the massage paid up front, .4 tip, but she wanted .5 at least, and pretty much read me the riot act for shorting her. From my perspective, it was just a HJ, so I was thinking. 3 tip, but gave her .4 tip. I have seen some pay that without the HE, so maybe I did short change her, not really sure as I am pretty new at this still. Have not been back to the AMP massage, but I did go see Simone in Manassas area for FS, I posted that on the BP forum. I will try to get numbers right in the future.
    In this area, I usually tip 50 IF the the provider did give an excellent massage AND if she does a nice noVA ending with roaming. If it's a lame half a$$ massage job and a quick HJ, I'll tip max 40 (or less depending if she cops me an attitude or is bitchy about something) and immediately rip them a new one on every monger web forum with a "stay away" review. A good provider who provides an excellent massage and excellent noVA ending and roaming isn't going to stick around this area with a 40 tip. We have to be realistic about this. This isn't Roanoke, VA LOL. Of course my interpretation of an "excellent massage" may vary from someone else's interpretation. An "excellent massage" is something I would expect from a "real" therapeutic massage provider to give, not the usual AMP standard of poking and prodding.

  4. #6741

    Same meaning

    Quote Originally Posted by Volvos40  [View Original Post]
    Same old place, nasty old k-woman, and just stupid upsell, with lazy-ass help. I think they were VIP before being BOOJA, going back a couple years. They change the name hoping the bad press won't follow them. I gave up on most the K Spas, once I discovered real Chinese massage, I know there are the exceptions though, but not BOOJA. Enjoy.
    "Booja" means "rich" in Korean.

    Back around late 2009 and early 2010, this place (under another owner) was a dream castle. Even though the therapists weren't spring chickens, nearly all of them had good personalities and knew how to work out all the kinks. Sunny, Penny, and Eva were wonderful. Mya, one of the early MMS at Booja, also provided therapy at the short-lived Chalet Spa on Gallows Road over in Vienna. She gave me THE absolute best TS treatment I've ever had. Alas, because of the increase in LEO pressure (or the perceived risk) , the owner sold both locations. I'd love to know that she was back in the business, because she thoroughly understood good customer relations.

  5. #6740
    Quote Originally Posted by Stashio  [View Original Post]
    Went to Vivi Massage today and received a wonderful massage from a 30 year old Chineese woman. She was very pretty with long dark hair, prob B cups, and they felt soft! Nice TS that warmed me up for the massage. Very soft and lots of teasing from the back with kisses on my neck. She said it was like playing a piano on my back! On the flip she continued like she did with my back with lots of teasing. The way she was kissing my neck and putting her tongue in my ear, I was rock hard! She asked if I needed help and I saod yes. She started stroking and she continued to kiss my neck, I returned the favor by sucking on her neck and teasing her back! She started to giggle because my moustache was tickling her. Very nice ending. House fee was 70, and I gave 60 as tip. Not to bad for what I spent and I will go back again because I forgot to ask her for her name.

    Have fun and be safe
    I went there a few weeks ago, I didn't get the girls name. She was probably later 40's. Not bad looking.

    Great TS, great teasing.

    On the flip she said for me to do it myself.

    LOL.

    I asked for her to, then she asked how much I would tip, I said 40, she said 50, so I said never mind.

  6. #6739
    Quote Originally Posted by L Knit  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't waste your time. Thats another one where they lure you in with a decent rate and upsell the hell out of you. I used the services once and the girl I got was hot but performed a lackluster massage and began the high upsells right from the start. You might succeed getting F / S but youll spend $$$ at least to get it and there are far better options for that kind of jack.
    I don't know about you bros, but when ever the MG starts upselling or the session turns into debate over services, my engine shuts down. Especially since most of the MG in the NOVA are not exactly models south of 30. I recall one where she agreed I think to full service for $$ and then didn't get undressed. I was thinking did we loose something in the translation here, $$ means you get naked and morph into GFE not have a sour look on your face and expect me to get myself ready. Meh. My only conclusion here is that there are some morons who way over tip. No way you can convince me that 30 min session should cost more then what my lawyer bills out.

  7. #6738

    St

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickks  [View Original Post]
    Hello Mongers,

    Do not waste your time and money going to Swan in Sterling & Ashburn. Bad Attitude. Bad Massage and no happy ending. Very very disappointed.
    UUUUmm, I went there back around New Years and left decently happy, she told me she was "training" new girls, etc. So, I guess its hit or miss.

  8. #6737
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #6736

    Vivi Upping the Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Stashio  [View Original Post]
    Went to Vivi Massage today and received a wonderful massage from a 30 year old Chineese woman. She was very pretty with long dark hair, prob B cups, and they felt soft! Nice TS that warmed me up for the massage. Very soft and lots of teasing from the back with kisses on my neck. She said it was like playing a piano on my back! On the flip she continued like she did with my back with lots of teasing. The way she was kissing my neck and putting her tongue in my ear, I was rock hard! She asked if I needed help and I saod yes. She started stroking and she continued to kiss my neck, I returned the favor by sucking on her neck and teasing her back! She started to giggle because my moustache was tickling her. Very nice ending. House fee was 70, and I gave 60 as tip. Not to bad for what I spent and I will go back again because I forgot to ask her for her name.

    Have fun and be safe
    If you get her name, please post. I need to repeat with a TS and maybe see another masseuse, as I did not get all the teasing and same inquiry on the flip. So given the difference in service, I think my tip was okay now, even though Amy did not agree. Thanks for the encouraging post.

  10. #6735

    WTF is right

    Just makes me laugh, not sure I believe it, but that was post from years ago I believe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goheat  [View Original Post]
    Whiskey.

    Tango

    Foxtrot

  11. #6734

    RICH = Old BOOJA SPA

    Same old place, nasty old k-woman, and just stupid upsell, with lazy-ass help. I think they were VIP before being BOOJA, going back a couple years. They change the name hoping the bad press won't follow them. I gave up on most the K Spas, once I discovered real Chinese massage, I know there are the exceptions though, but not BOOJA. Enjoy.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuyXXL  [View Original Post]
    All,

    Unless you're rich enough to just toss money around this place is a joke. The 'Upscale Shower' was an average table shower with buckets of water thrown on you. On the flip you'll see the how old the ceiling tiles actually are.

    Arrived and was greeted by MS. She asked how long and thanked me for coming. She asked about shower I said sure and she prepped it. What I didn't know is she was going to give it as well (she had to be at least 60). She could tell I wasn't digging things and assured me masseuse was on break but would give massage, not her. She use a exfoliating device that removed at least two layers of skin and I am sure any hair I had on my undercarriage.

    Therapist was better and things were looking up. She was a 7. 5 in looks and had a decent massage technique (back walking and all). She has me flip after what I knew was a short time then asked what I wanted to spend. She wasn't happy when I told her. 4 was all I brought. She went ahead anyways and after 3 minutes told me to do it. Her hand was tired and she was working until 10:00. That was enough. I got up, got dressed and left. Total time from entrance to exit. 35 painful minutes.

    Please avoid.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/be...ssy-26/6429886

    WELCOME TO NEW RICH THERAPY.

    &8232; &8232; See It Yourself Why Everyone Is Saying We're The Best In Town!

    NEW ASIAN STAFF. BEST ASIAN MASSAGE.

    OPEN DAILY 10am TO 10pm.

    THIS IS A PLACE WITH COMFORT AND LUXURY.

    &8232; GRAND OPENING!

    &8232; *Deep Tissue.

    *Swedish & shiatsu.

    *Hot Pad Treatment.

    &8232; *Upscale Shower Available For Your Convenience.

    Please Call Now. &9742; 7 0 3. 4 6 4. 0 0 0 7.

    462 Herndon Pwy. Suite #108B, Herndon, VA 20170

  12. #6733

    Bada = Peach?

    New name, new ad, same location. I'll stay away for a bit and make sure all is well.

  13. #6732

    FQ County AMP. Correction

    Back on 1/30/2013 I posted one of my first couple of notes, I think I messed up on the numbers. Remove the $ and all is correct I think. So should have said. 7 for the massage paid up front, .4 tip, but she wanted .5 at least, and pretty much read me the riot act for shorting her. From my perspective, it was just a HJ, so I was thinking. 3 tip, but gave her .4 tip. I have seen some pay that without the HE, so maybe I did short change her, not really sure as I am pretty new at this still. Have not been back to the AMP massage, but I did go see Simone in Manassas area for FS, I posted that on the BP forum. I will try to get numbers right in the future.

  14. #6731

    Vivi Massage

    Went to Vivi Massage today and received a wonderful massage from a 30 year old Chineese woman. She was very pretty with long dark hair, prob B cups, and they felt soft! Nice TS that warmed me up for the massage. Very soft and lots of teasing from the back with kisses on my neck. She said it was like playing a piano on my back! On the flip she continued like she did with my back with lots of teasing. The way she was kissing my neck and putting her tongue in my ear, I was rock hard! She asked if I needed help and I saod yes. She started stroking and she continued to kiss my neck, I returned the favor by sucking on her neck and teasing her back! She started to giggle because my moustache was tickling her. Very nice ending. House fee was 70, and I gave 60 as tip. Not to bad for what I spent and I will go back again because I forgot to ask her for her name.

    Have fun and be safe

  15. #6730

    Rich another site

    All,

    Unless you're rich enough to just toss money around this place is a joke. The 'Upscale Shower' was an average table shower with buckets of water thrown on you. On the flip you'll see the how old the ceiling tiles actually are.

    Arrived and was greeted by MS. She asked how long and thanked me for coming. She asked about shower I said sure and she prepped it. What I didn't know is she was going to give it as well (she had to be at least 60). She could tell I wasn't digging things and assured me masseuse was on break but would give massage, not her. She use a exfoliating device that removed at least two layers of skin and I am sure any hair I had on my undercarriage.

    Therapist was better and things were looking up. She was a 7. 5 in looks and had a decent massage technique (back walking and all). She has me flip after what I knew was a short time then asked what I wanted to spend. She wasn't happy when I told her. 4 was all I brought. She went ahead anyways and after 3 minutes told me to do it. Her hand was tired and she was working until 10:00. That was enough. I got up, got dressed and left. Total time from entrance to exit, 35 painful minutes.

    Please avoid.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/be...ssy-26/6429886

    WELCOME TO NEW RICH THERAPY.

    &8232; &8232; See It Yourself Why Everyone Is Saying We're The Best In Town!

    NEW ASIAN STAFF. BEST ASIAN MASSAGE.

    OPEN DAILY 10am TO 10pm.

    THIS IS A PLACE WITH COMFORT AND LUXURY.

    &8232; GRAND OPENING!

    &8232; *Deep Tissue.

    *Swedish & shiatsu.

    *Hot Pad Treatment.

    &8232; *Upscale Shower Available For Your Convenience.

    Please Call Now. &9742; 7 0 3. 4 6 4. 0 0 0 7.

    462 Herndon Pwy. Suite #108B, Herndon, VA 20170

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape