Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,441 to 25,455 of 32180
-
02-18-13 14:59 #6740Regular Member

Posts: 18I went there a few weeks ago, I didn't get the girls name. She was probably later 40's. Not bad looking.
Originally Posted by Stashio
[View Original Post]
Great TS, great teasing.
On the flip she said for me to do it myself.
LOL.
I asked for her to, then she asked how much I would tip, I said 40, she said 50, so I said never mind.
-
02-17-13 16:02 #6739Senior Member

Posts: 75I don't know about you bros, but when ever the MG starts upselling or the session turns into debate over services, my engine shuts down. Especially since most of the MG in the NOVA are not exactly models south of 30. I recall one where she agreed I think to full service for $$ and then didn't get undressed. I was thinking did we loose something in the translation here, $$ means you get naked and morph into GFE not have a sour look on your face and expect me to get myself ready. Meh. My only conclusion here is that there are some morons who way over tip. No way you can convince me that 30 min session should cost more then what my lawyer bills out.
Originally Posted by L Knit
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-13 12:07 #6738Senior Member

Posts: 240St
UUUUmm, I went there back around New Years and left decently happy, she told me she was "training" new girls, etc. So, I guess its hit or miss.
Originally Posted by Rickks
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-13 11:07 #6737Senior Member

Posts: 164[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-17-13 10:58 #6736Senior Member

Posts: 101Vivi Upping the Game
If you get her name, please post. I need to repeat with a TS and maybe see another masseuse, as I did not get all the teasing and same inquiry on the flip. So given the difference in service, I think my tip was okay now, even though Amy did not agree. Thanks for the encouraging post.
Originally Posted by Stashio
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-13 06:37 #6735Senior Member

Posts: 166WTF is right
Just makes me laugh, not sure I believe it, but that was post from years ago I believe.
Originally Posted by Goheat
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-13 06:26 #6734Senior Member

Posts: 166RICH = Old BOOJA SPA
Same old place, nasty old k-woman, and just stupid upsell, with lazy-ass help. I think they were VIP before being BOOJA, going back a couple years. They change the name hoping the bad press won't follow them. I gave up on most the K Spas, once I discovered real Chinese massage, I know there are the exceptions though, but not BOOJA. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by BigGuyXXL
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-13 02:23 #6733Senior Member

Posts: 151Bada = Peach?
New name, new ad, same location. I'll stay away for a bit and make sure all is well.
-
02-16-13 22:42 #6732Senior Member

Posts: 101FQ County AMP. Correction
Back on 1/30/2013 I posted one of my first couple of notes, I think I messed up on the numbers. Remove the $ and all is correct I think. So should have said. 7 for the massage paid up front, .4 tip, but she wanted .5 at least, and pretty much read me the riot act for shorting her. From my perspective, it was just a HJ, so I was thinking. 3 tip, but gave her .4 tip. I have seen some pay that without the HE, so maybe I did short change her, not really sure as I am pretty new at this still. Have not been back to the AMP massage, but I did go see Simone in Manassas area for FS, I posted that on the BP forum. I will try to get numbers right in the future.
-
02-16-13 15:09 #6731Senior Member

Posts: 51Vivi Massage
Went to Vivi Massage today and received a wonderful massage from a 30 year old Chineese woman. She was very pretty with long dark hair, prob B cups, and they felt soft! Nice TS that warmed me up for the massage. Very soft and lots of teasing from the back with kisses on my neck. She said it was like playing a piano on my back! On the flip she continued like she did with my back with lots of teasing. The way she was kissing my neck and putting her tongue in my ear, I was rock hard! She asked if I needed help and I saod yes. She started stroking and she continued to kiss my neck, I returned the favor by sucking on her neck and teasing her back! She started to giggle because my moustache was tickling her. Very nice ending. House fee was 70, and I gave 60 as tip. Not to bad for what I spent and I will go back again because I forgot to ask her for her name.
Have fun and be safe
-
02-15-13 13:53 #6730Senior Member

Posts: 38Rich another site
All,
Unless you're rich enough to just toss money around this place is a joke. The 'Upscale Shower' was an average table shower with buckets of water thrown on you. On the flip you'll see the how old the ceiling tiles actually are.
Arrived and was greeted by MS. She asked how long and thanked me for coming. She asked about shower I said sure and she prepped it. What I didn't know is she was going to give it as well (she had to be at least 60). She could tell I wasn't digging things and assured me masseuse was on break but would give massage, not her. She use a exfoliating device that removed at least two layers of skin and I am sure any hair I had on my undercarriage.
Therapist was better and things were looking up. She was a 7. 5 in looks and had a decent massage technique (back walking and all). She has me flip after what I knew was a short time then asked what I wanted to spend. She wasn't happy when I told her. 4 was all I brought. She went ahead anyways and after 3 minutes told me to do it. Her hand was tired and she was working until 10:00. That was enough. I got up, got dressed and left. Total time from entrance to exit, 35 painful minutes.
Please avoid.
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/be...ssy-26/6429886
WELCOME TO NEW RICH THERAPY.
&8232; &8232; See It Yourself Why Everyone Is Saying We're The Best In Town!
NEW ASIAN STAFF. BEST ASIAN MASSAGE.
OPEN DAILY 10am TO 10pm.
THIS IS A PLACE WITH COMFORT AND LUXURY.
&8232; GRAND OPENING!
&8232; *Deep Tissue.
*Swedish & shiatsu.
*Hot Pad Treatment.
&8232; *Upscale Shower Available For Your Convenience.
Please Call Now. &9742; 7 0 3. 4 6 4. 0 0 0 7.
462 Herndon Pwy. Suite #108B, Herndon, VA 20170
-
02-14-13 21:55 #6729Regular Member

Posts: 18Worthwhile Spa
Against sound advice from a board member, I tried Worthwhile Spa in Manassas.
I got Eunie, very cute girl in her 20's. Very friendly and all smiles, figured I was in for a good time.
Started massage and was leaning up against my arm, so I began rubbing her calf. She didn't pull away. Moved to the other side and was leaning against my hand again. I asked if it was ok that I was touching her. She shook her head no. Only she touch me. Glad I asked as I never want to make a lady uncomfortable. But I figured it at this point it was not going to happen.
She gave a great massage, I loved the hot stones, never had before. After the flip she was coming very close to my junk, so I asked for massage there. She said no, not allowed to. I said I would tip well, but she still smiled and said no. She continued with a great massage and I just laid there and enjoyed it.
She went over the hour and really gave a super massage. I'm still very new at this and now 0-3. Haha. It's hard for me to get out of Manassas, so it might be awhile before I get to experience all the great stuff I have read on this board. I sure hope my day will come.
-
02-14-13 17:01 #6728Senior Member

Posts: 136A*; Independent asian therapist in Tysons
Visited A, at her studio in Tyson's. One must call to set up an appointment, standard 2 call system.
She is better looking than the average AMP therapist, though not a beauty either. But she is definitely younger, I'd put her in her mid 30's. Therapy is $120 for the hour, no tipping needed. I was in and out in the hour. The massage is pretty good, it runs about half the time, the other half is dedicated to the NoVa therapy. Overall pretty good experienced, definitely better than any experience I've had in a long time at the AMPs, and it will cost the same, since the average is. 8 +.4 at AMPs.
I would definitely recommend A* over any AMP. Her NoVa skill is way above average, takes her time, with a nice, long, deliberately-slow build up that I loved. No rush at all here. The NoVa treatment was definitely the highlight for me.
Trusted senior members may PM for more details.
-
02-13-13 09:25 #6727Regular Member

Posts: 18Thanks
Just a quick thank you for all the valuable info I have found in this forum. As a person very new to the hobby, it's been very helpful to me. I hope to be able to contribute in the very near future.
Just ready thru old posts has pointed me in the right direction. Thanks again guys.
-
02-12-13 19:22 #6726Regular Member

Posts: 153 AMP in NoVA
I was in the mood for a good massage, but my regular was on vacation, so I tried 3 new places all based on previous reports on this forum.
Massage by Mickey (Bailey's Crossing) : 1 50ish plump K provider with too much facial plastic surgery. I said no thanks and left.
Ruby's Wellness Center (Merrifield) : 1 late 40ish plain looking K provider. I said I'll come back.
BKY Therapy (Annandale) : Old 60-70ish short MMS and 2 40ish K providers. 6/10 face. 1 thin. 1 with little body fat and nice racks. TS and massage was good with very nice hot, hot towel treatment. Standard NoVA finish and she allowed me to play with her chest. $.8 for the house and $.6 tip. Might go back in a pinch.











Reply With Quote





