Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,486 to 25,500 of 32189
-
02-08-13 21:26 #6704Senior Member

Posts: 48Wow
Just saw an ad on CL that ST is back in business. They've been closed for a while.
-
02-06-13 17:02 #6703Regular Member

Posts: 2Swan in sterling & Ashburn
Hello Mongers,
Do not waste your time and money going to Swan in Sterling & Ashburn. Bad Attitude. Bad Massage and no happy ending. Very very disappointed.
-
02-03-13 22:17 #6702Senior Member

Posts: 136Struck out today
I felt in need of some stress relief today on this cold Sunday afternoon, so I thought I'd go out for some therapy. Visited three places, and struck out. Today reminded me of the sad state of our NoVa AMP scene.
Strike One: I thought I'd visit a place above the freedom bank in Vienna. I had been to the place once before, I think I might have reported on it last year. I'd thought I'd visit the place today because my first time I drew an average NoVa therapist in age and looks (ie. Late 50's, nothing to write home about) but the massage was good, and the highlight was that she tried to release my stress twice in the 1 hour session. First attempt was successful, but the second did not produce more stress release even though she tried very hard. She ended the session saying "next time one at start and second at end so you have time to rest." And she took $.4 happily. Anyway, I was hoping to see this therapist again, but when I got to the place. An asian man opened the door, I told him I was here for massage, and asked if any therapist was available. He said "No girls, only I work here." Looks like HE is the only therapist working there. What a joke. Needless to say I turned around and left.
Strike Two: Since I was in the Mapple Ave. Area, I remembered another place I visited a long time ago, which was just a few blocks away: Maple Therapeutic Massage (MTM). I noticed the place had changed names, but I thought I'd check it out anyway. I walked in, and rung the bell a couple times. After a minute of waiting a man and a woman, both in their late 30's appeared (both non asian, seemed like some kid of white possibly hispanic mix, both spoke perfect english) , I guessed they are the new managers / owners. I was asked if I had an appointment, I said no. The female said all the therapists were in session. Judging by these new "managers" I thought the place went legit, so I just said "Thank you I'll call ahead next time."
Strike Three: As a last ditch effort, I decided to stop by another spa in Fairfax, Ruby. I had seen them advertise "Asian and Latin therapists" a few months ago, so I thought I'd stop by for a first time visit. A grandma in her late 60's or older, wearing a zebra dress answered the door. She said only 30 mins was available, and she would take care of my therapy. I said I'd like another therapist, she was just too old, but she said the other therapists were busy. It was just not worth my time or money so I said I'd come back another time. She took it kindly though, and politely asked me to come back tomorrow and I left.
So I returned home after 1 hour of driving around more stressed than when I left home looking for relief. NoVa keeps going from bad to worse. I just can't believe there is absolutely no new blood coming to our area.
P. S. If anyone wants to share info about a good therapist feel free to send me a PM, I would greatly appreciate it.
-
02-03-13 22:09 #6701Senior Member

Posts: 136Week old report: Green (3rd Visit)
Went to Green for the 3rd time last week after many, many months. This time I drew Jessica, Chinese lady in the last 50's, medium build, B's, with flab around the mid seccion which she hides with one of those spandex body shapers. Nothing to write home about in the looks dept. Paid $.6 / hour and asked for a strong massage, but boy I had no clue what I was getting into. She nearly broke my back, but I was embarrassed to tell her to tone it down, hahahaha, so I just sucked it up and told my self it would do my muscles good. But boy at time I wanted to scream, those of you who like a very strong massage should pay her a visit.
Before the flip plenty of feather touch, and on the flip NoVa with roaming with average technique at best. Was allowed to pull the curtains down took. As I was getting dressed I realized my therapy had gone a few minutes over the hour. Left. 4 and went home relaxed, but I wouldn't repeat because I still keep hoping that one of this days I will find a young (er) , skillful therapist in NoVa. I'll keep looking. Elsewhere.
-
01-31-13 13:28 #6700Senior Member

Posts: 30Visited Pine and had Hannah at the end of last year, but not sure if we are talking about the same person.
Very nice session.
Originally Posted by Harold Myers
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-13 20:35 #6699Senior Member

Posts: 101FQ County AMP
One cold day about two weeks ago now, I decided I wanted a massage. I visited a FQ located AMP for the first time. I rang the door buzzer and an middle aged average looking Asian masseuse (Amy) invited me inside. She asked if I had been here before, told her no, first time. She took me to one of many rooms, asked how long I wanted to stay. I told her for an hour, she said okay, $.7, you pay me now. Haha. Not shyness in getting paid up front! She told me to disrobe and she would be back. Upon return, she asked if I was interested in a table shower. Not knowing what this was at the time, I declined. So she told me to lay down on the table. She looked at me and said, no, face in hole. So I turned 180. Haha. I did not realize there was a hole at one end for your face. I opted for the deep tissue massage, which felt good. She really put good effort into the session. When she told me to flip over I did, knowing she was going to notice something, which she did, but made no immediate comment. Later she sort of brushed the towel up for a peek (purely by accident I am sure), I laughed and made a comment to which she replied and then I got happier!
Nice time, good massage, full hour! I guess I shorted her on the tip a bit, because she told me standard is $.5, stating the initial all goes to the house. I still only gave her $.4, she was a bit wordy with me that standard is more, so I told her to get it from me next time, I do not have it now. She actually asked for a credit card. Ummm. No. Cash! Haha
-
01-30-13 11:26 #6698Senior Member

Posts: 464Rebecca. Masseuse
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/re...ion-28/7920124
I read a report on the other website. Says that the pics are old but she was friendly enough. I emailed her to ask the rates and she replied quickly. Then she asked my age and race, I replied but asked if the pics are recent and she said that they are a month old. That is a lie because she has been posting the same ad for over a month. We agreed on a time but I had to flake because of an emergency. I emailed her later that night to reschedule and she says yes. This is where she was too cautious because she wouldn't give me her address and I refused to drive somewhere without having an address mostly because I don't want to get stood up.
Her quick replies began to take over 20 mins and it was too late to be playing games so I told her that we will reschedule for a different date.
I might just stick to the Thai ladies in Centreville. I wanted something different and I got it. All the time invested was for nothing.
-
01-30-13 00:09 #6697Senior Member

Posts: 583Garden Spa / Pine Spa
Hello all,
I used to visit Hannah at Garden Spa when I resided in Fairfax. I called a few weeks ago and found out she left. Looked around online for her and found she is at Pine Spa right around the corner.
I should be in the area in the next few weeks. Wanted to know if anyone knew anything about Pine Spa. I will admit that Hannah turned me out to the table shower at Garden Spa. Any other guys worked with Hannah lately?
-
01-27-13 22:52 #6696Regular Member

Posts: 1More info
Can you share name of the location, I like to try there.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-13 13:58 #6695Senior Member

Posts: 127Swan in Sterling
I was in the Sterling area and had some time so I thought I would try Swan. Standard AMP set-up with $10 charge for the TS. Everything was going all right, lots of roaming allowed and then. No ending, not even Standard NoVA. I guess YMMV or you have to go there a few times but I don't think I'll be back.
-
01-25-13 10:16 #6694Senior Member

Posts: 377CAMP in Alexandria
A bit late in posting. Saw Linda or Lisa at a CAMP that has been reported here already $0. 7 entry. She did a very good hard massage (my request) followed by a decent NOVA finish. The only downside was "fragrant" lotion or oil, and powder added without asking. Srs can PM for details.
-
01-24-13 12:49 #6693Senior Member

Posts: 65Not Happy on Atlantic Blvd
Not a happy ending place but good massage. Paid for my 30 min. Massage (.4) at the end with a. 2 tip and the massage was actually around 45 mins or so. Providor was nothing to write home about, either. No hint as to extras, so not likely, I think.
______________________________________________.
Reflexology & Massage therapy New.
Customers Discount & Family packege
Excellent therapeutic massage with
Excellent service.
Pamper Yourself With a Relaxing, Smoothing Asian Bodywork.
Reflexology is an additional stress reliever to body massage as it allow proper circulation in the flow of blood and assist in relaxation of the body.
&9742; 5 4 0. 8 3 1. 8 8 8 8 &9742;
21580 Atlantic Blvd, Suite 100 2 Floor Sterling, VA 20166
-
01-20-13 15:23 #6692Banned Member

Posts: 79A New York state of mind
Visited a convenient place for us NoVA commuters. Not far from the mixing bowl. During this visit I met a new friend from New York city named Queeny (or Queen).
She was fairly typical for NoVA practitioners with the exception her English was excellent, and she was chatty (engaging in conversation. Which enhanced my visit).
Queen is not a spinner, but is height and weight proportioned, and I thought her massage skills were fairly good and her attitude was excellent. I suspect a future visit will be even more enjoyable.
As I have learned with displeasure, an hour at this location is 50 minutes or less. But other than that, the visits are fine (and the TS is usually excellent).
Standard rates and tips, smiles with a flair. I enjoyed.
I will repeat.
Remember if you visit,
YMMV A lot
-
01-19-13 22:49 #6691Senior Member

Posts: 912Chinese snack
I hit up the Chinese spot in Loudoun, where mongers were treated like a "king" only a couple years ago. Jinny was my provider. She had on some tight jeans and boots. A bit of a tummy but cute face. Nice massage plus. Allowed roaming and she allowed me to feed on her as if I was an infant LOL I wanted to taste some muff pie but she said maybe next time. I think she was just saying that to get me off of the subject. I doubt she would allow that at this establishment. 60 for the hr (no TS) .50 for tip (given the liberal roaming and "infant feeding" allowed).
It seems the Chinese spots are the best bang for your buck for a standard. NoVA experience. They actually put effort into giving you a massage and don't cop an attitude like their Korean siblings.
-
01-19-13 21:50 #6690Senior Member

Posts: 168Not the same girl
Same thing happend to me today when I went to see her. She wasn't the girl in the pic. Total waste of money! VERY POOR service!











Reply With Quote





