Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12466
    I read the reviews. Very good, legit massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Alley  [View Original Post]
    There are two reviews posted on the other board for Thai Wellness. Reports posted by Rudybin and Dorkyusername. I cannot get in there without joining and paying. Anyone has has seen and read these reviews. I have been going here regularly and cannot get post DIY. Nice, young girls and great massage but that's it. If anyone has had more I would love to know and How to get same.

    Please PM me

  2. #12465
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigben99  [View Original Post]
    F- I must just be stupid. I keep going here and being disappointed. Because it is 5 mins closer than my other places. I had Shirley or Shelly tonight. .6 +.4. Tired of mediocre looking AMPs who don't even give a real massage and then rush you to the ending and fight any real physical contact. UTC roaming but I had heard she does more. Not tonight. And do you really want SARAN WRAP on your _ _ _ _? 35 minutes and then she works on my EFFIN ears for 5 minutes. Really? After putting smelly lotion on my face. At least I hope that was lotion. She glared at me when I gave her the tip. I glared back twice as hard and she never spoke. I don't need attitude.

    Again. If you have anyone good in Metrowest let me know. I can tell you about all the other less than enjoyable pitfalls. 6 locations in town and I know them all.
    I had Shirley and the massage lasted 25 minutes only, she work at 122 in Fr and Cambridge ST in Worcester. She rush you, yes she has a nice figure, but not a good service.

    JOJO or YOYO is not any better, she has pushup bra with a nice scenery, but she turns me off because she negotiate the tips.

    NINA or NENE, does a good massage but in my case roaming was not allowed.

    The best working lady there used to be "Anisa" but no longer working, I think she left 4 weeks ago.

    So speaking in the Metro West area it is hit or miss as far as I know, I found Quincy to better place.

  3. #12464
    Quote Originally Posted by LolWutWut  [View Original Post]
    This is for 2 visits to Angel. All positive like the others. .6. for hr didn't bother with half. Good massage, enjoy the feet, good ending, left satisfied. Recommends Lisa to me often. Anyone got any more reviews on her?
    Lisa is great women as well and she gives an excellent strong massage, but the finish is not good as Angel. AAA is one of my favorite places, they really know how to do massage and relax muscle and yes they give a full hour and no hassel for tip. Not sure why Angel is promoting Lisa recently, also Lisa does not work every day.

  4. #12463

    Ttftt

    I've gone to Royal Thai three times. Always a nice massage.

    First time, pretty girl with strictly therapeutic.

    Second, pretty lady boy who offered a nice ending.

    Third time, pretty girl, and I hoped I could get more as a repeat (same girl as first time and she saw me there the second time).

    No luck. Not even a front massage with towel, which makes me think she just doesn't do more. Enough investment; I'm done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diogenesbarrel  [View Original Post]
    Royal Thai, recently opened in Cambridge by the same folks who have a place w / the same name in Weymouth.

    I asked for a specific girl, based on reviews. I set up a time and when I got there, it turns out it was not that girl. Since I had not seen her before, I was already in the room, paid, etc. Oh yeah, tried to pay by credit card, no machine yet. Asked for a receipt, no receipts yet.

    Got a really mediocre massage with no hint of anything extra. We started five minutes late and she ended five minutes early. When I pointed this out, she told me their policy was to allow five minutes to get dressed.

    As she left the room, she told me to take my time. I muttered "as long as it's less than five minutes."

    At the first sign of things not going well, I should have folded my cards.

    That's why they call it TOFTT. Take notice, team!

  5. #12462

    Can we keep posts to factual information? It would make this site far more effective

    OK. I think we have sufficiently killed this. We were all new at one point (and I am still new). And I am not sure the "Vietnamese" comment was necessary. Too much pettiness and regurgitated drivel on this site. That is why I will start sharing most things on PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBits  [View Original Post]
    Since my Vietnamese is limited. I'll try this in English. Welcome to our site. It is always nice to have CONTRIBUTING members. Unlike an AMP, here it is better to give than receive. Write a few reviews. Then guys may be more inclined to help you.

    BB

  6. #12461
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Alley  [View Original Post]
    There are two reviews posted on the other board for Thai Wellness. Reports posted by Rudybin and Dorkyusername. I cannot get in there without joining and paying. Anyone has has seen and read these reviews. I have been going here regularly and cannot get post DIY. Nice, young girls and great massage but that's it. If anyone has had more I would love to know and How to get same.

    Please PM me
    All I know its legitimately good legit massage.

  7. #12460

    First step is to read the board

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bao  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    Can someone pm me and let me know some details info on some spots as I am new to this type of environment.

    Thank you.
    Start today and read backwards in time. If you see something that interests you try it out and report back on your experience. If you see a poster who submits interesting reports you can filter to see on that persons reviews.

  8. #12459

    The REAL reason we visit a Spa!

    "Gaze at the art along the walls or allow your eyes to melt into the soft couch and loveseat."

    http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/thp/3621076924.html

  9. #12458

    Wow Bao!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bao  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    Can someone pm me and let me know some details info on some spots as I am new to this type of environment.

    Thank you.
    Since my Vietnamese is limited. I'll try this in English. Welcome to our site. It is always nice to have CONTRIBUTING members. Unlike an AMP, here it is better to give than receive. Write a few reviews. Then guys may be more inclined to help you.

    BB

  10. #12457

    It's like a bank account

    You can't withdraw if you haven't deposited information. Furthermore you would need to be a little more detailed. Sites in what area? Post a personal experience and someone will be PMing you to trade info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bao  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    Can someone pm me and let me know some details info on some spots as I am new to this type of environment.

    Thank you.

  11. #12456

    Quincy, city of Angels

    This is for 2 visits to Angel. All positive like the others. .6. for hr didn't bother with half. Good massage, enjoy the feet, good ending, left satisfied. Recommends Lisa to me often. Anyone got any more reviews on her?

  12. #12455

    Thai wellness 1515 hancock

    There are two reviews posted on the other board for Thai Wellness. Reports posted by Rudybin and Dorkyusername. I cannot get in there without joining and paying. Anyone has has seen and read these reviews. I have been going here regularly and cannot get post DIY. Nice, young girls and great massage but that's it. If anyone has had more I would love to know and How to get same.

    Please PM me

  13. #12454

    Requesting Info

    Hi All,

    Can someone pm me and let me know some details info on some spots as I am new to this type of environment.

    Thank you.

  14. #12453

    122 P Metrowest

    F- I must just be stupid. I keep going here and being disappointed. Because it is 5 mins closer than my other places. I had Shirley or Shelly tonight. .6 +.4. Tired of mediocre looking AMPs who don't even give a real massage and then rush you to the ending and fight any real physical contact. UTC roaming but I had heard she does more. Not tonight. And do you really want SARAN WRAP on your _ _ _ _? 35 minutes and then she works on my EFFIN ears for 5 minutes. Really? After putting smelly lotion on my face. At least I hope that was lotion. She glared at me when I gave her the tip. I glared back twice as hard and she never spoke. I don't need attitude.

    Again. If you have anyone good in Metrowest let me know. I can tell you about all the other less than enjoyable pitfalls. 6 locations in town and I know them all.

  15. #12452

    South

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffyTheDiver  [View Original Post]
    When I said south, I meant "South of the border". Get it?
    Caught the good news over on the PVD board, Muff. Thanks for bringing it North. This Central MA guy has been going down-south-for some time now, and has keep an eager ear to the goings-on. Here's to Muff-and to 'diving'.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape