Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12457

    Quincy, city of Angels

    This is for 2 visits to Angel. All positive like the others. .6. for hr didn't bother with half. Good massage, enjoy the feet, good ending, left satisfied. Recommends Lisa to me often. Anyone got any more reviews on her?

  2. #12456

    Thai wellness 1515 hancock

    There are two reviews posted on the other board for Thai Wellness. Reports posted by Rudybin and Dorkyusername. I cannot get in there without joining and paying. Anyone has has seen and read these reviews. I have been going here regularly and cannot get post DIY. Nice, young girls and great massage but that's it. If anyone has had more I would love to know and How to get same.

    Please PM me

  3. #12455

    Requesting Info

    Hi All,

    Can someone pm me and let me know some details info on some spots as I am new to this type of environment.

    Thank you.

  4. #12454

    122 P Metrowest

    F- I must just be stupid. I keep going here and being disappointed. Because it is 5 mins closer than my other places. I had Shirley or Shelly tonight. .6 +.4. Tired of mediocre looking AMPs who don't even give a real massage and then rush you to the ending and fight any real physical contact. UTC roaming but I had heard she does more. Not tonight. And do you really want SARAN WRAP on your _ _ _ _? 35 minutes and then she works on my EFFIN ears for 5 minutes. Really? After putting smelly lotion on my face. At least I hope that was lotion. She glared at me when I gave her the tip. I glared back twice as hard and she never spoke. I don't need attitude.

    Again. If you have anyone good in Metrowest let me know. I can tell you about all the other less than enjoyable pitfalls. 6 locations in town and I know them all.

  5. #12453

    South

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffyTheDiver  [View Original Post]
    When I said south, I meant "South of the border". Get it?
    Caught the good news over on the PVD board, Muff. Thanks for bringing it North. This Central MA guy has been going down-south-for some time now, and has keep an eager ear to the goings-on. Here's to Muff-and to 'diving'.

  6. #12452

    Correction

    Typo. Looking for any Metrowest data on young AMPs. Will trade info. New 20% place, Natick place owned by Fram BW or other. I have new data on 5 different places.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigben99  [View Original Post]
    On ABWatX2 Conc or new 20% off place that just opened. Will trade intel as I am a regular metrowest service user. Let's take it offline. PM me.

  7. #12451
    Quote Originally Posted by Werm2011  [View Original Post]
    Keeping fingers crossed that things can be 1/3 as good as they once were.
    Matters where you go there are options now. But IMHO one place is even better then they were before the crackdown!

  8. #12450

    Looking for Metrowest data

    On ABWatX2 Conc or new 20% off place that just opened. Will trade intel as I am a regular metrowest service user. Let's take it offline. PM me.

  9. #12449
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffyTheDiver  [View Original Post]
    I realize this is the thread for Boston. Just wanted to give a heads up to the folks here who travel "South" to the land of AMP's before the big LE crackdown. There are now some that have been discreetly open and doing business! Sorry for the cryptic message, just felt you should know there are options for those who enjoyed the Spa's down South!
    Keeping fingers crossed that things can be 1/3 as good as they once were.

  10. #12448

    Whoops! My bad!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mapokaplaya  [View Original Post]
    BTW why was the fee $80 for 1 hr for motoman?
    Sorry! My bad! Meant 60!

    Mm

  11. #12447

    Saw this post on BP this morning

    GRAND OPENING &9733; Refresh Asian Spa &9733; 401. 228. 8644 — BEST SERVICE ———————.23.

    Posted: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 3:51 PM

    -

    Why Don't You Come Relax and Renew Your Stressed Body and Mind?

    Refresh SPA pampers you with the ultimate in spa services.

    -Deep Tissue

    -Shiatsu & Swedish Massage.

    Bodyscrub.

    Comfortable Private Rooms.

    Hot Towel Treatment / Best Table Shower

    7 days working / 10am-10pm.

    Call:401. 228. 8644.

    417 SMITHFIELD AVE, PROVIDENCE, RI.

    CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTION.

    Poster's age: 23.

    • Location: Boston, providence, ri (Exit 25)

    • Post ID: 20561765 massachusetts.

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Bo...ce-23/20561765

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    So instead of "Go west young man" it's "Go south old Monger"

  12. #12446
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffyTheDiver  [View Original Post]
    When I said south, I meant "South of the border". Get it?
    So instead of "Go west young man" it's "Go south old Monger"

  13. #12445
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffyTheDiver  [View Original Post]
    I realize this is the thread for Boston. Just wanted to give a heads up to the folks here who travel "South" to the land of AMP's before the big LE crackdown. There are now some that have been discreetly open and doing business! Sorry for the cryptic message, just felt you should know there are options for those who enjoyed the Spa's down South!
    When I said south, I meant "South of the border". Get it?

  14. #12444

    Noise

    Seems like one or a few of these places in Meffa will be taken down soon. It's also better to be discreet than to advertise w / pics, etc. And just draw the attn of LE and members of the community.

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan  [View Original Post]
    Proper planning is really the key and a decent strategic location planning or otherwise the traffic, the parking, the noise and commotion around the MP gets LE attention more than someone posting here they got a BJ or FS.

    Piss the neighbors off and even the best of best won't last.

  15. #12443
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1384
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    Found this post online. Clearly the amount of MP traffic lately has ruffled some feathers. Be more discreet, guys.
    They need to get laid and relieve the stress.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape