High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12454

    122 P Metrowest

    F- I must just be stupid. I keep going here and being disappointed. Because it is 5 mins closer than my other places. I had Shirley or Shelly tonight. .6 +.4. Tired of mediocre looking AMPs who don't even give a real massage and then rush you to the ending and fight any real physical contact. UTC roaming but I had heard she does more. Not tonight. And do you really want SARAN WRAP on your _ _ _ _? 35 minutes and then she works on my EFFIN ears for 5 minutes. Really? After putting smelly lotion on my face. At least I hope that was lotion. She glared at me when I gave her the tip. I glared back twice as hard and she never spoke. I don't need attitude.

    Again. If you have anyone good in Metrowest let me know. I can tell you about all the other less than enjoyable pitfalls. 6 locations in town and I know them all.

  2. #12453

    South

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffyTheDiver  [View Original Post]
    When I said south, I meant "South of the border". Get it?
    Caught the good news over on the PVD board, Muff. Thanks for bringing it North. This Central MA guy has been going down-south-for some time now, and has keep an eager ear to the goings-on. Here's to Muff-and to 'diving'.

  3. #12452

    Correction

    Typo. Looking for any Metrowest data on young AMPs. Will trade info. New 20% place, Natick place owned by Fram BW or other. I have new data on 5 different places.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigben99  [View Original Post]
    On ABWatX2 Conc or new 20% off place that just opened. Will trade intel as I am a regular metrowest service user. Let's take it offline. PM me.

  4. #12451
    Quote Originally Posted by Werm2011  [View Original Post]
    Keeping fingers crossed that things can be 1/3 as good as they once were.
    Matters where you go there are options now. But IMHO one place is even better then they were before the crackdown!

  5. #12450

    Looking for Metrowest data

    On ABWatX2 Conc or new 20% off place that just opened. Will trade intel as I am a regular metrowest service user. Let's take it offline. PM me.

  6. #12449
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffyTheDiver  [View Original Post]
    I realize this is the thread for Boston. Just wanted to give a heads up to the folks here who travel "South" to the land of AMP's before the big LE crackdown. There are now some that have been discreetly open and doing business! Sorry for the cryptic message, just felt you should know there are options for those who enjoyed the Spa's down South!
    Keeping fingers crossed that things can be 1/3 as good as they once were.

  7. #12448

    Whoops! My bad!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mapokaplaya  [View Original Post]
    BTW why was the fee $80 for 1 hr for motoman?
    Sorry! My bad! Meant 60!

    Mm

  8. #12447

    Saw this post on BP this morning

    GRAND OPENING &9733; Refresh Asian Spa &9733; 401. 228. 8644 — BEST SERVICE ———————.23.

    Posted: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 3:51 PM

    -

    Why Don't You Come Relax and Renew Your Stressed Body and Mind?

    Refresh SPA pampers you with the ultimate in spa services.

    -Deep Tissue

    -Shiatsu & Swedish Massage.

    Bodyscrub.

    Comfortable Private Rooms.

    Hot Towel Treatment / Best Table Shower

    7 days working / 10am-10pm.

    Call:401. 228. 8644.

    417 SMITHFIELD AVE, PROVIDENCE, RI.

    CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTION.

    Poster's age: 23.

    • Location: Boston, providence, ri (Exit 25)

    • Post ID: 20561765 massachusetts.

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Bo...ce-23/20561765

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    So instead of "Go west young man" it's "Go south old Monger"

  9. #12446
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffyTheDiver  [View Original Post]
    When I said south, I meant "South of the border". Get it?
    So instead of "Go west young man" it's "Go south old Monger"

  10. #12445
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffyTheDiver  [View Original Post]
    I realize this is the thread for Boston. Just wanted to give a heads up to the folks here who travel "South" to the land of AMP's before the big LE crackdown. There are now some that have been discreetly open and doing business! Sorry for the cryptic message, just felt you should know there are options for those who enjoyed the Spa's down South!
    When I said south, I meant "South of the border". Get it?

  11. #12444

    Noise

    Seems like one or a few of these places in Meffa will be taken down soon. It's also better to be discreet than to advertise w / pics, etc. And just draw the attn of LE and members of the community.

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan  [View Original Post]
    Proper planning is really the key and a decent strategic location planning or otherwise the traffic, the parking, the noise and commotion around the MP gets LE attention more than someone posting here they got a BJ or FS.

    Piss the neighbors off and even the best of best won't last.

  12. #12443
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1384
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    Found this post online. Clearly the amount of MP traffic lately has ruffled some feathers. Be more discreet, guys.
    They need to get laid and relieve the stress.

  13. #12442

    Re 275 mystic

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoman36  [View Original Post]
    Last week or so, first time at 275 Mystic, Lilly answered my call and was very pleasant and available immediately. 80/40 for strong professional 60 minutes and I was pleased. Would repeat but I don't know who I'd get in the next draw since so many different names appear in the ads.
    Tried going here for first time. Walked in and "Cindy" greeted me. Have seen her elsewhere before and not at all attracted to her so asked who else was there. She called out someone else and to me the other one was just as ugly so I passed. Some big, old bald white papasan was also behind the counter filing paperwork made it even more uncomfortable. BTW why was the fee $80 for 1 hr for motoman?

  14. #12441

    JoeFish

    Hey JoeFish, clear you mailbox tried to send you a PM your mailbox is full.

  15. #12440

    Commotion and noise create more problems than posts here

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Alley  [View Original Post]
    I would say some very sick minds making very wild assumptions about each other and about what goes on behind closed doors.
    Proper planning is really the key and a decent strategic location planning or otherwise the traffic, the parking, the noise and commotion around the MP gets LE attention more than someone posting here they got a BJ or FS.

    Piss the neighbors off and even the best of best won't last.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape