Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12449

    Looking for Metrowest data

    On ABWatX2 Conc or new 20% off place that just opened. Will trade intel as I am a regular metrowest service user. Let's take it offline. PM me.

  2. #12448
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffyTheDiver  [View Original Post]
    I realize this is the thread for Boston. Just wanted to give a heads up to the folks here who travel "South" to the land of AMP's before the big LE crackdown. There are now some that have been discreetly open and doing business! Sorry for the cryptic message, just felt you should know there are options for those who enjoyed the Spa's down South!
    Keeping fingers crossed that things can be 1/3 as good as they once were.

  3. #12447

    Whoops! My bad!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mapokaplaya  [View Original Post]
    BTW why was the fee $80 for 1 hr for motoman?
    Sorry! My bad! Meant 60!

    Mm

  4. #12446

    Saw this post on BP this morning

    GRAND OPENING &9733; Refresh Asian Spa &9733; 401. 228. 8644 — BEST SERVICE ———————.23.

    Posted: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 3:51 PM

    -

    Why Don't You Come Relax and Renew Your Stressed Body and Mind?

    Refresh SPA pampers you with the ultimate in spa services.

    -Deep Tissue

    -Shiatsu & Swedish Massage.

    Bodyscrub.

    Comfortable Private Rooms.

    Hot Towel Treatment / Best Table Shower

    7 days working / 10am-10pm.

    Call:401. 228. 8644.

    417 SMITHFIELD AVE, PROVIDENCE, RI.

    CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTION.

    Poster's age: 23.

    • Location: Boston, providence, ri (Exit 25)

    • Post ID: 20561765 massachusetts.

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Bo...ce-23/20561765

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    So instead of "Go west young man" it's "Go south old Monger"

  5. #12445
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffyTheDiver  [View Original Post]
    When I said south, I meant "South of the border". Get it?
    So instead of "Go west young man" it's "Go south old Monger"

  6. #12444
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffyTheDiver  [View Original Post]
    I realize this is the thread for Boston. Just wanted to give a heads up to the folks here who travel "South" to the land of AMP's before the big LE crackdown. There are now some that have been discreetly open and doing business! Sorry for the cryptic message, just felt you should know there are options for those who enjoyed the Spa's down South!
    When I said south, I meant "South of the border". Get it?

  7. #12443

    Noise

    Seems like one or a few of these places in Meffa will be taken down soon. It's also better to be discreet than to advertise w / pics, etc. And just draw the attn of LE and members of the community.

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan  [View Original Post]
    Proper planning is really the key and a decent strategic location planning or otherwise the traffic, the parking, the noise and commotion around the MP gets LE attention more than someone posting here they got a BJ or FS.

    Piss the neighbors off and even the best of best won't last.

  8. #12442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1384
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    Found this post online. Clearly the amount of MP traffic lately has ruffled some feathers. Be more discreet, guys.
    They need to get laid and relieve the stress.

  9. #12441

    Re 275 mystic

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoman36  [View Original Post]
    Last week or so, first time at 275 Mystic, Lilly answered my call and was very pleasant and available immediately. 80/40 for strong professional 60 minutes and I was pleased. Would repeat but I don't know who I'd get in the next draw since so many different names appear in the ads.
    Tried going here for first time. Walked in and "Cindy" greeted me. Have seen her elsewhere before and not at all attracted to her so asked who else was there. She called out someone else and to me the other one was just as ugly so I passed. Some big, old bald white papasan was also behind the counter filing paperwork made it even more uncomfortable. BTW why was the fee $80 for 1 hr for motoman?

  10. #12440

    JoeFish

    Hey JoeFish, clear you mailbox tried to send you a PM your mailbox is full.

  11. #12439

    Commotion and noise create more problems than posts here

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Alley  [View Original Post]
    I would say some very sick minds making very wild assumptions about each other and about what goes on behind closed doors.
    Proper planning is really the key and a decent strategic location planning or otherwise the traffic, the parking, the noise and commotion around the MP gets LE attention more than someone posting here they got a BJ or FS.

    Piss the neighbors off and even the best of best won't last.

  12. #12438

    Nosy neighbors in Medford

    I would say some very sick minds making very wild assumptions about each other and about what goes on behind closed doors.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    Found this post online. Clearly the amount of MP traffic lately has ruffled some feathers. Be more discreet, guys.

  13. #12437

    Spa's "South" of Boston

    I realize this is the thread for Boston. Just wanted to give a heads up to the folks here who travel "South" to the land of AMP's before the big LE crackdown. There are now some that have been discreetly open and doing business! Sorry for the cryptic message, just felt you should know there are options for those who enjoyed the Spa's down South!

  14. #12436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117

    Nosy neighbors in Medford

    Found this post online. Clearly the amount of MP traffic lately has ruffled some feathers. Be more discreet, guys.

    Subject: An Abundance of "massage" parlors in Medford.

    I'm not sure who is in charge of approving "massage" parlors in Medford, my guess is the board of health, but whoever it is needs to keep on top of exactly what type of "massages"; are being offered to clients. It is no secret that most of these new businesses in Medford are really just a front for prostitution. If I can quickly verify what "services"; they offer with a simple google search or glimpse at the Phoenix, then why isn't anything being done? It is rather disturbing to be having your hair done, in a lovely salon, only to hear the goings on in the adjacent "parlor" through the walls. It is not just one massage parlor either, there are at least four that I have seen. Why are they allowed to continue to operate? Surely all their "therapists" are not licensed.
    Subject: Re: An Abundance of "massage" parlors in Medford.

    I being that lovely salon next door is very tired of men coming into my salon and then realizing they meant to go next door or better yet taking trash out back in the alley and men leaving through the spas back door. The Medford police have been made aware of this problem and assured me this would be handled, this was two months ago. Now I see their ads in the paper. When is ENOUGH, ENOUGH!

  15. #12435

    Lilly at 275 Mystic Health

    Last week or so, first time at 275 Mystic, Lilly answered my call and was very pleasant and available immediately. 80/40 for strong professional 60 minutes and I was pleased. Would repeat but I don't know who I'd get in the next draw since so many different names appear in the ads.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape