Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 178 of 260 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 228 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 3886
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1231

    Nice story

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner  [View Original Post]
    I can add a story or two.

    About 6 years ago, I was dating a Cape Verdean stripper who lived in South Boston. Awesome times! One my favorite fucks, who, at the time, was my ATF.

    When you are banging a stripper at a strip club, the other dancers begin to feel you are safe and it opens a hole for more poon than you can handle. Of course, its all a test because if you fuck up, you might lose out on the bird in hand, so to speak.

    One dancer, who I will change her name to SpiceTreasure to protect the innocent, was a gorgeous dancer at this same club. When I say gorgeous, I mean, I'd lose a kidney for her affections and attentions without second thought. Latina with curves and eyes that would make a dead man blush.

    However, she would not trust me cause I was with her "frenemy" as she would say. I tried everything in the book to get with this one on the sneak tip. But just could not find a way to penetrate the veil, so to speak.

    Well in time, all good things end, and my Cape Verdean friend decided to move on, and move on she did. Left a hole in my heart, but also a window to see others!

    So, I tried some more with SpiceTreasure, but no luck. Eventually, she stopped dancing and things got boring.

    Fast forward two years. I'm in Boston seeing a buddy of mine who had a car accident. He's in the emergency room, and so I arrive from CT and wait there with his spouse and her friends who are there to support her. Who do I see but SpiceTreasure herself. She's there with her small son! I could see she got wicked nervous, and I was feeling damned surprised myself. I kept my attention to my bud's fam and then, entertained the kids while the girls comforted my bud's wifey.

    Other than introducing myself like it was my first time meeting her, I made no move to breach the subject.

    Not a month later she returns to dancing, but at a different place in CT that I also frequent. She's elated to see me and couldn't beleive I was mad cool to not blow up her spot, or even share it with anyone else. Leads to a pleasant surprise when she passes me her number after a drink and some chatting for a while about mutual friends and odd circumstances. We never hooked up. And she got engaged to her baby's daddy. I respect the degrees of seperation, and that was too close for comfort. But I do often wonder if she tasted as good as she looked.
    The only detail was did her son look like you?

  2. #1230
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2025
    I can add a story or two.

    About 6 years ago, I was dating a Cape Verdean stripper who lived in South Boston. Awesome times! One my favorite fucks, who, at the time, was my ATF.

    When you are banging a stripper at a strip club, the other dancers begin to feel you are safe and it opens a hole for more poon than you can handle. Of course, its all a test because if you fuck up, you might lose out on the bird in hand, so to speak.

    One dancer, who I will change her name to SpiceTreasure to protect the innocent, was a gorgeous dancer at this same club. When I say gorgeous, I mean, I'd lose a kidney for her affections and attentions without second thought. Latina with curves and eyes that would make a dead man blush.

    However, she would not trust me cause I was with her "frenemy" as she would say. I tried everything in the book to get with this one on the sneak tip. But just could not find a way to penetrate the veil, so to speak.

    Well in time, all good things end, and my Cape Verdean friend decided to move on, and move on she did. Left a hole in my heart, but also a window to see others!

    So, I tried some more with SpiceTreasure, but no luck. Eventually, she stopped dancing and things got boring.

    Fast forward two years. I'm in Boston seeing a buddy of mine who had a car accident. He's in the emergency room, and so I arrive from CT and wait there with his spouse and her friends who are there to support her. Who do I see but SpiceTreasure herself. She's there with her small son! I could see she got wicked nervous, and I was feeling damned surprised myself. I kept my attention to my bud's fam and then, entertained the kids while the girls comforted my bud's wifey.

    Other than introducing myself like it was my first time meeting her, I made no move to breach the subject.

    Not a month later she returns to dancing, but at a different place in CT that I also frequent. She's elated to see me and couldn't beleive I was mad cool to not blow up her spot, or even share it with anyone else. Leads to a pleasant surprise when she passes me her number after a drink and some chatting for a while about mutual friends and odd circumstances. We never hooked up. And she got engaged to her baby's daddy. I respect the degrees of seperation, and that was too close for comfort. But I do often wonder if she tasted as good as she looked.

  3. #1229
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2025
    Gents in Boston, thanks for the great reads. Lots of info and knowledge to gleen.

  4. #1228

    UTR needs help

    Hi there,

    I've posted before about another UTR that I helped out. This time I found this girl on one of those dating apps. Her name is Ruby, she just turned 21 like a week ago. She's got a really tight body. Nice ass, small breasts. Kind of a punk rock look. Just PM me for info. She's on the North Shore.

  5. #1227

    A Thousand Tales in The Naked City, Here's One.

    OK, it is great to get it confirmed that there are many coincidence types of tales we could all share.

    My favorite: Hookups with the loverly Kathleen, white girl from the South Shore, who worked at Alex's strip club. She hung around with my daughters in h. s. Doing her, was quite the pleasure. Of course, she did have the pimp dude in NYC. He was always an issue.

    Overlooking the sex part, her jet black hair, and unbelieveable fine ass when she'd bend over, were irreplaceable.

  6. #1226

    Re: Who's the Boss

    Quote Originally Posted by NHughty  [View Original Post]
    I've had two such experiences in my hobby life.

    The other occasion involved an UTR woman I meet and saw for a few years. She had a select few she entertained and I was lucky enough to be one of them. She was attending Grad School and this was a way to keep up with expenses and, as she was completely upfront about,"not having the burdened of all the emotions that came with a real relationship". It was an almost perfect arrangement and we never really spoke too much about our private lives. For the better part of 3yrs the sparks flew anytime we got together. After she finished her degree we kinda drifted apart as her availabilty became very sporadic.

    That summer my SO made a job change and 6 mo later we attended the company Christmas party. Well we weren't in the room two minutes before I spotted her. My first reaction was to panic, but I held it together. A few glances across the room and I was sure she had seen me, but she was as cool as a cucumber so my intial anxiety faded. But my real test was about to come when my SO said "hey stay here a minute I want to introduce you to my boss". Well I damn near shit myself when she walked across the room and grabbed my lady friend and started heading back my way! Hundreds of thoughts, explainations, and excuses raced through my head in the :30 seconds it took them to reach me. While my SO was giving the intro I had no idea what was going to happen or what I was going to say, but once again a calm and enthusastic reaction from the "boss" saved the day!

    Later in the evening we finally got a chance to speak with no one else around. She admitted to me she knew I was going to be there and that her new employees was my SO. She claimed she had the exact same feeling of panic as I did but it was months before when she saw my picture on the desk at work.

    Afterwards I was kinda pissed at the fact that she didn't try and contact me to give me a heads up instead of taking the chance that I may have said or done something dumb as an initial reaction. I got over it quickly and banged her one last time for New Years. It was by far the hottest encounter we ever had!
    That's a great story! Banging the SO's boss! I guess the advertisements of girls ' working their way through Grad School ' is true. I wish I had a story like that but my SO's boss looks like Woody Allen.

  7. #1225

    Upcoming Blizzard

    Everyone trying to get that last minute mongering session in before being snowed in for 2 days? I know I am looking for something this afternoon!

  8. #1224

    Who's the Boss?

    I've had two such experiences in my hobby life.

    When I was in college I tended bar in a club down in PA. After graduation I came back up north to start my career and hadn't been back to the area for 20yrs.

    Some buddies talked me into going to a 20th reunion gathering, so knowing I was going to be there for a few days I did some research and made an appointment with a highly rated young local gal. The night we got together was a fantastic encounter and we hit it off swimmingly! She actually ended up staying the night. In the morning I invited her out to breakfast and we really got to talking. During the conversation I mentioned why I was in town and the fact that I had worked at a club nearby while I was attending school there. Well right away I knew that something was wrong just by the look on her face and her sudden mood change. It took a little to drag it out of her but she finally admitted to me she was the daughter of the owner who I had worked for. DOH! I remember when she was born, but she was all of 4yrs old when I'd last seen her. Needless to say I went through a range of emotions on my 5hr ride home that day.

    The other occasion involved an UTR woman I meet and saw for a few years. She had a select few she entertained and I was lucky enough to be one of them. She was attending Grad School and this was a way to keep up with expenses and, as she was completely upfront about,"not having the burdened of all the emotions that came with a real relationship". It was an almost perfect arrangement and we never really spoke too much about our private lives. For the better part of 3yrs the sparks flew anytime we got together. After she finished her degree we kinda drifted apart as her availabilty became very sporadic.

    That summer my SO made a job change and 6 mo later we attended the company Christmas party. Well we weren't in the room two minutes before I spotted her. My first reaction was to panic, but I held it together. A few glances across the room and I was sure she had seen me, but she was as cool as a cucumber so my intial anxiety faded. But my real test was about to come when my SO said "hey stay here a minute I want to introduce you to my boss". Well I damn near shit myself when she walked across the room and grabbed my lady friend and started heading back my way! Hundreds of thoughts, explainations, and excuses raced through my head in the :30 seconds it took them to reach me. While my SO was giving the intro I had no idea what was going to happen or what I was going to say, but once again a calm and enthusastic reaction from the "boss" saved the day!

    Later in the evening we finally got a chance to speak with no one else around. She admitted to me she knew I was going to be there and that her new employees was my SO. She claimed she had the exact same feeling of panic as I did but it was months before when she saw my picture on the desk at work.

    Afterwards I was kinda pissed at the fact that she didn't try and contact me to give me a heads up instead of taking the chance that I may have said or done something dumb as an initial reaction. I got over it quickly and banged her one last time for New Years. It was by far the hottest encounter we ever had!

  9. #1223

    Babysitter / stripper

    My story goes like this. We had a next door neighbor who was in high school who would come buy and baby-sit my SO and my toddler. She was typical girl next door who got hotter as she got older. After she graduated from high school I did not see her around again. I assumed she went off to college, moved out or something. About a couple of years after she graduated, she would have been about 20 or 21 I walked into the LampLighter on Rt 20. I see this hot looking dancer and go over to the stage and pull out some bills for tipping. When she gets closer we recognize each other and our both kind of embarrassed. I give her the bills and she says don't tell anyone that she dances here and I say, don't worry I won't tell if you don't. I then left. I sometimes wonder if I should have asked her for a private dance, but then the LampLighter did not have the best private dance area. Wet

  10. #1222

    Who's your daddy?

    Over the past 3 years, being single, I hosted a provider at my home because it worked out easier for both of us. After a while a mutual trust was developed, so some of the pillow talk turned to discussing family stuff, including our children.

    It turned out that her residence was in the same town as my eldest son, and she drove past his home quite often.

    One day last summer, she was on the back of her boy friend's Harley and my son was in the yard less than 30 feet from the road. He looked up and she turned and smiled at him, and held that gaze until out of sight. He stared open mouthed the whole time. Besides the smile, she is quite proud of her 38dd's, which are very prominant.

    All the time she was thinking I know who your Daddy is!

    Later that nite, she couldn't wait to EMAIL me and tell me what she had done.

    R. Lawrence

  11. #1221

    Retirement Dreams

    Retirement Dreams

    As I lay down to sleep.

    I pray for a woman who's very cheap.

    One who's sexy, blonde and long.

    Who notices that she's mostly wrong.

    One who sucks and doesn't speak.

    And promises to do so at least once a week.

    I pray that she is very randy,

    'cause one like that would come in pretty handy.

    Opens her legs and lies on the floor,

    I'm done, she wants no more.

    Oh, send me a woman who will.

    Not play with my mind.

    Who knows what she wants and.

    That's a LOT from behind!

    One who'll screw till my body's a twitchin'

    A beer when she bitchin!

    I pray that she'll last right up to the end,

    And would never complain when I do her best friend.

    Thanks in advance and you know I can't wait,

    So I'll screw all the rest 'cause it's never too late. Even for guys approaching or crossed 60.

  12. #1220

    These are all great!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    I have a couple f'ked up stories but this one is most memorable be / see the two sisters were hot. My jr and sr year I dated the same chick who had two sisters that were older one 30's not too hot but another one 25ish and she was rocking. I actually worked with the 25 yr old at a restaurant and she always told me that the waitresses wanted me and would kid her younger sister about it to piss her off. Anyway I had great sex with my girlfriend and she would tell me about her 25 yr sister and all her guy friends and what a **** her sister was. That planted a seed with me. So one night I go over her house and my girlfriend is running late and her sister starts flirting with me and I think oh WTF just go for it, next thing I know she is blowing me while my girlfriend is coming in the front door. Luckliy they lived on second floor so I had time to get myself together. I felt bad and tried to get the older one to know hey we screwed up no biggy, but at work she starts after me in the walkin food pantry. Well another BJ and next time at the house she is all over me fucking me and teaching me lots of things most HS do not learn. I dated the sister until I graduated and she never knew about her older sister. Well to make this really fucked up what I did not know was at the time my boss at the restaurant was the older ones boyfriend, when I found that out months later I did not care be / see he was a prick, but she was doing me be / see she got off on the thrill of blowing me a work while her boss / boyfriend was there and had no idea. Fucked up
    Great going guys! These are all great things to read on these cold days. But I'm guessing nalmost everyone nhas one to tel so let's keep going.

    And I'll also bet that some of tghe ladies who read this (and I know there are some) have some stories to tell. So keep them coming guys and gals! SO

  13. #1219
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    High school times

    I have a couple f'ked up stories but this one is most memorable be / see the two sisters were hot. My jr and sr year I dated the same chick who had two sisters that were older one 30's not too hot but another one 25ish and she was rocking. I actually worked with the 25 yr old at a restaurant and she always told me that the waitresses wanted me and would kid her younger sister about it to piss her off. Anyway I had great sex with my girlfriend and she would tell me about her 25 yr sister and all her guy friends and what a **** her sister was. That planted a seed with me. So one night I go over her house and my girlfriend is running late and her sister starts flirting with me and I think oh WTF just go for it, next thing I know she is blowing me while my girlfriend is coming in the front door. Luckliy they lived on second floor so I had time to get myself together. I felt bad and tried to get the older one to know hey we screwed up no biggy, but at work she starts after me in the walkin food pantry. Well another BJ and next time at the house she is all over me fucking me and teaching me lots of things most HS do not learn. I dated the sister until I graduated and she never knew about her older sister. Well to make this really fucked up what I did not know was at the time my boss at the restaurant was the older ones boyfriend, when I found that out months later I did not care be / see he was a prick, but she was doing me be / see she got off on the thrill of blowing me a work while her boss / boyfriend was there and had no idea. Fucked up

  14. #1218

    I had a very awkward meet up

    Was in Florida with a group of guys on a golf trip in Tampa about 7 years ago. A couple of us went to a strip club after dinner the first night. When we got there I immediately hone in on this killer brunette on a semi private stage in the corner of the room. I grab a beer pull up a chair and start throwing the cash around. Well it was some what dark and I was allot drunk so after about 30 minutes she tells me, her name was Jennifer, she is done on the stage for now but would be glad to give me a private dance in one of the VIP booths. So off we went and the booth turned out to be just that a private booth with a locking door and I think this is going to be more than a dance.

    So she starts with the dance and asks me what I want and with a look of what had to be surprised I said what ever you do in these things. Her response was a big smile and said that for everything it will be $80. No problem I pay her and she starts to dance again leaning over me with her perfect D tits in my face to suck and then she leans down and gives me a great kiss while undoing my pants. So we finally get naked and she climbs in my lap facing me kissing me like she loves me and grinding me privates to privates and eventually I slipped in side her BB. I am thinking WTF is going on here and before I know it we are fucking like minxes. It did not take long and I popped inside her thinking again WTF talk about caught up in the moment Christ.

    So we clean up and return to the main room and she disappears and I join my friends who are asking me where have you been and my response was taking a shit dinner went rite through me. The night was getting late and we were heading out when Jennifer came to me and handed me a folded piece of paper and tells me that she hooks up outside the club if interested. I must have looked dumb again because she then says just letting you know winks at me and walks away.

    Well the next day I call her and ask if she wants to come to my hotel and she says sure and lets me know its going to be 1. 5 for an hour or 2 for 90 minutes I say no problem. So after golfing 36 holes and hung over to boot I call her before dinner and she is at my door in 30 minutes. The next 90 minutes was non stop action of insane sex. This girl was a nymph big time. So I gave her a nice tip and tell her I am leaving in a few days can we get together again she is like sure would love to so again the second to last day she came again at the same time and nearly killed me. I tell her I am down here twice a year and would like to see her again and we part ways. So it's the last night and we go out for a big fat dinner and again some of the guys want to go back to the strip club and I am like why not maybe see her one more time. So in we go and about 15 minutes later one of the guys that was not with us the first night comes up to me and says you will not believe who is here. Remember the guy from work who I thought was a good friend but it turned out was fucking my now ex wife in the middle of our divorce? I said ya and thought what a back stabbing dick the guy was to fuck a so called friends wife when he was going through a terrible divorce. So with the biggest shit eaten grin on his face he says it's his oldest daughter. So while laughing hysterically he says I have got to get a VIP booth dance with her as long as she does not recognize me. So he points her out and I am like your kidding rite? He had pointed to my weekend girl Jennifer. I said Joe I did one better than a simple lap dance and told him the whole story. What a small world. So our biggest problem was how to tell the guy who fucked his ex wife his daughter is in FL fucking guys and to boot she is loving it cause she is a nympho. LMFAO it was not to difficult trust me. BTW I only saw her one more time six months later and never let on about knowing who her father was after all she was not the dick head he was.

  15. #1217
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1384
    Com'on guys, there's got to be a lot more stories. I'll fess up, that was me who wrote SO of my recent experience.
    btw I'm not sure if I'm a regular contact or not but we do pm occasionally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    OK. After all the drama we had on the massage board let's change things up and share a story or two. I got a pm from one of my regular contacts about a visit he had a few weeks ago. (no names please) Now she was in the middle of the session and had his dick firmly down her throat and clutching his balls when she paused for a second and said something to the effect of " Don't you remember me. I'm xxxx who was a good friend of your kid xxxx." Well it turns out not only was she a good friend of the kid and family but had spent many a day visiting, sharing meals and even staying over the house when she was younger.

    SO

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape