Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 3888
-
01-30-13 15:46 #1203Senior Member

Posts: 120Stories
I don't have any stories about running into work people or ex-baby sitters while mongering but file this under what are the chances-
Many years back (at least 5-6) I was travelling in rural indiana-forget the town-and saw the telltale sign of massage parlor-spa-open-with neon signage. Had some time and popped in for an hour. Paid mamasan the 60. 00 and was led to a typical massage room. Very attractive asian woman comes in and I get the typical table shower and then massage. Spa was FS and after massage she gets naked and I see a rose tatoo near her pelvis that rings a bell with me. After some discussion, she used to work at Spa Midori in Prov.(remember that one?) and I had session with her like two years back. Of all the spa joints in the world, I have to walk into that one and draw a girl I had 2 years back in a complete different area of the country. Just goes to show how much these girls move around.
Rugger.
Originally Posted by Ho Hunter 328
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-13 15:21 #1202Senior Member

Posts: 2682A few years back (maybe like ten years ago) I went to see a regular of mine. I arrived to find that she had a surprise for me, her 18 year old cousin was visiting. The three of us had a nice time together, and she didn't even ask for anything extra (had them both for $30). Then about three months later, I encountered her cousin at my work. She recognized me of course, but luckily she didn't say anything that would attract any attention.
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
01-30-13 14:39 #1201Senior Member

Posts: 922Great
SO and Web, great idea, fantastic and funny stories.
Unfortunately PW has nothing to share in the theme but I hope the idea / thread gets some traction and look forward to laughing and saying " No f-ing way!" as I did when I read about SO's buddy.
-
01-30-13 14:18 #1200Senior Member

Posts: 997Not nearly as bad, but perhaps more humerous
I have had weird close calls. Like realizing the checkout girl at a Wholefoods I frequent was indeed familiar as a previous provider. But the closest to that story above was that I was setting up a session with a girl in San Francisco. I always (still do) want a session with an Indian (of the South Asian variety) and so I was going through a site, responded to an ad and was cooperating a bit with her reference check. But then she freaked out that I used an alias and fake email, etc. She provided only body shots (face hidden) so I said it was best if we were both anonymous, which she wasn't having. But we were chatting a lot for the couple of days before my trip and I was really digging her, and almost let that get ahead of common sense. Just before I did that I did a search on her email address and found a reference to her first name, then finally her voice and pictures made sense. She used to work for me! I did more searches and was able to prove positively it was the same girl. She moved west for another job, which she had left or lost just before that.
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
[View Original Post]
So not the same as running into one of my son's friends, but would have been insanely awkward if either I had sent her my real info like she was insisting or worse if I had walked in there and only figured it out then.
I did discover a high school classmate who had become a 'high end' escort and the girlfriend of a college buddy (a girl who I always had a crush on) who was working incall out of Providence. In both cases I had planned on checking out their services, but in the end realized that would a stupid idea. Satisfying curiosity for a moment would have been a skeleton that would have haunted me for a long time to come.
-
01-30-13 13:49 #1199Senior Member

Posts: 40Priceless
Wow great story.
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-13 13:45 #1198Senior Member

Posts: 1856Let's share some stories
OK. After all the drama we had on the massage board let's change things up and share a story or two. I got a pm from one of my regular contacts about a visit he had a few weeks ago. (no names please) Now she was in the middle of the session and had his dick firmly down her throat and clutching his balls when she paused for a second and said something to the effect of " Don't you remember me. I'm xxxx who was a good friend of your kid xxxx." Well it turns out not only was she a good friend of the kid and family but had spent many a day visiting, sharing meals and even staying over the house when she was younger.
So I guess I'm looking for any stories you want to share about making a date and arriving and finding out that the chick was a friend of the family (current or past) , a friend of the wife's, someone you work with, someone in town you know, a neighbor or even a customer of your business. Now I'm not looking for someone who had a consensual date with the hot neighbor but an unexpected run-in. And please share how it ended. Whether it continued, stopped with an embarrasing exit or any other such ending. In the case above it ended very suddenly not because she wantyed it to stop (she didn't care) but because it became very soft wood at the thought of the kids childhood friend.
I'm going to post this also on the PVD forum so be sure to check it out there and see what kind of embarrasing things happened down there!
SO
-
01-29-13 17:49 #1197Senior Member

Posts: 1856Some more fun
Now we all blame the little head when we don't leave when someone doesn't look as god as their pics. Well here is the real reason we stay!
http://www.fropki.info/banned-commer...ul-t23530.html
-
01-28-13 21:57 #1196Senior Member

Posts: 66Tracfone
There is a deal now from Tracfone. $19. 99 (free shipping). Triple minutes for life, and it comes with a 60 min card.which then becomes 180. I have used a tracfone for years. They always have deals for minutes too. With the triple minutes you are between 5 and 8 cents / min.
Originally Posted by Aluver
[View Original Post]
Play safe
-
01-28-13 21:25 #1195Senior Member

Posts: 1856More than Tracphone
The tracphone card I use is 20. 00 for 90 days and 60 minutes. I bought a double minutes card for 25. 00 a couple of years ago which was good for life so I get 90 days and 120 minutes for the 20. 00.
Originally Posted by Aluver
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-13 17:30 #1194Senior Member

Posts: 1253Still can't be truthful
BP girls lie about their age all the way to the end.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...rrested-689543
-
01-28-13 15:22 #1193Senior Member

Posts: 1384Gophone?
How many minutes do you get for the 25?
-
01-28-13 15:13 #1192Senior Member

Posts: 333I use gophone from AT&T, just have to reload every three months with a $25 card / pin receipt that you can get at almost any gas station. The $25 cards are good for 90 days and any unspent money transfers over. Just replaced my phone for under $20 at best buy a few months ago and just had to swap the SIM card.
Originally Posted by Attwater
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-13 14:33 #1191Senior Member

Posts: 270Monger phone
I took an old flip phone (Razr) that I had replaced a few years ago to a local Verizon Wireless store and signed up using a fake name (no I'd required) for a pay-as-you-go plan. I opted for a 1-year signup for $100. That works out to a little over $8 per month for way more minutes than I can ever use. I can call, text, send / receive photos, etc. It's served me well for nearly three years with absolutely no problems, whatsoever.
Originally Posted by Attwater
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-13 10:10 #1190Regular Member

Posts: 22You can't fix stupid. What was interesting to me was that her name is Christal Smith. I used to work with a hottie named Crystal Smith, and always wished that she was a pro. She looked like Delta Burke used to look when she was hot, before she packed on all that extra weight.
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-13 08:29 #1189Senior Member

Posts: 356Monger phone
I know its been talked about a lot but right now I have a trac phone and its getting expensive.
Any other phones you recomend thats cheeper then the trac phones that have good range and allows for pics as well and is less money per month?
I'm not interested in any type of plan that includes my personel phone.
Thanks for the help









Reply With Quote




