Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2239

    Ri

    I have seen her and she DOES offer simple HE after a visit or two (for me is was 3rd!) decent massage but she does not really get into the ending and when I tried to roam she kept moving away which made it somewhat difficult to let go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    On the RI board there's a few reviews of the locale, not good. Strictly legit, no extras.

  2. #2238

    Touch of goddess Christina

    Her ad link is dead is she still around?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bimmer Dude  [View Original Post]
    There are some recent reviews of Christina (post 2153)

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1658956

    As for the Quincy lady, her name is Barbara. There are several reports on her here.

    Good luck!

  3. #2237

    Tantra

    The link you posted is dead. There was another long haired brunette posting in BP boston bodyrubs that had fake pics and was no good. I believe there are a couple of posts about it here (if we are talking about the same person).

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    Searched a few ways but no luck looking back. This brazilian's been advertising awhile, offering a supposedly tantric massage or just regular FBSM. Hoping someone has experience or knowledge. Her email response is well written (intelligent) and if as described, could be a great session. Any info appreciated, her or by PM.

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...oul-33/2196957

    Tantra massage will make you feel as if you are in a trance, where physical boundaries dissolve, time disappears, worries and problems no longer seem important, or are forgotten altogether. According to Tantric ideals, your entire body will be massaged, including particularly sensitive areas. Daytime only

  4. #2236
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoy69  [View Original Post]
    Is that Trish Trainor? Petite, great massage skills. Lives in the western suburbs of Boston.
    Yes I think that is her last name.

  5. #2235
    Quote Originally Posted by Hags Joe  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her, she was married. Probably the hubby #2.
    I think her last marriage was the second. She is a nice person but I think she is on some phych drugs or needs them. Her massage was ok but nothing compaired to a few of the providers mentioned on this forum. He price at the beginning was super but later on she raised it and it was not worth it to me.

  6. #2234
    Quote Originally Posted by WildBillBaron  [View Original Post]
    I have been there as recent as a few weeks ago and found out she has been dating some guy who wants her to persue other hobbies. Maybe the die was cast or perhaps she just got tired.
    Last time I saw her, she was married. Probably the hubby #2.

  7. #2233

    Trish

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    Hi does anyone know if Trish is still around she started out at Mandala yrs ago and has had a couple of her own places.

    Thanks
    Is that Trish Trainor? Petite, great massage skills. Lives in the western suburbs of Boston.

  8. #2232
    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info to share on this new place in downtown Beantown? Advertise under "bodyrubs" and 3 practioners (seems to be non-AMP) , but the ad is pretty innocuous. No use of the word stress or sensual, etc.

    Thanks.

    Adobe
    Relaxation Station is a franchise with locations all over the country. I would assume they are legit.

  9. #2231
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    New Place. Relaxsation Station

    Anyone have any info to share on this new place in downtown Beantown? Advertise under "bodyrubs" and 3 practioners (seems to be non-AMP) , but the ad is pretty innocuous. No use of the word stress or sensual, etc.

    Thanks.

    Adobe

  10. #2230

    Trish

    Hi does anyone know if Trish is still around she started out at Mandala yrs ago and has had a couple of her own places.

    Thanks

  11. #2229
    Senior Member


    Posts: 125

    Ge's

    Haven't been to Ge's in awhile, anyone still going there? And if so is there anyone there worth seeing?

  12. #2228
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven1234  [View Original Post]
    Her husband could not get an erection and they had a unusal sex life. I think he could not satisfy her the way she wanted so she got some of her desires from pleasing men.

    She talked way to much but was a nice person. When I get a massage I do not want to hear all about her problems. She should save that for her therapist as I am the one paying. IT was real strange that she talkes like nothing is going on during the final part of the massage and it was hard to concentrate.

    I do hope she is happy with her new boyfriend though.
    Amen! There were some issues for sure and she did lose a lot of tittie and ass lately sgnifting a health problem too. Onwards and upwards. Try the Quincy Square place with Felicia at 857-XXX-9293.

  13. #2227
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven1234  [View Original Post]
    Her husband could not get an erection and they had a unusal sex life. I think he could not satisfy her the way she wanted so she got some of her desires from pleasing men.

    She talked way to much but was a nice person. When I get a massage I do not want to hear all about her problems. She should save that for her therapist as I am the one paying. IT was real strange that she talkes like nothing is going on during the final part of the massage and it was hard to concentrate.

    I do hope she is happy with her new boyfriend though.
    I will miss her. I hadn't heard about the BF, didn't know that she was serious about anyone. She was a Classy lady and gave a great massage.

  14. #2226

    Brazilian Tantra Correct link

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    Searched a few ways but no luck looking back. This brazilian's been advertising awhile, offering a supposedly tantric massage or just regular FBSM. Hoping someone has experience or knowledge. Her email response is well written (intelligent) and if as described, could be a great session. Any info appreciated, her or by PM.

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...oul-33/2196957

    Tantra massage will make you feel as if you are in a trance, where physical boundaries dissolve, time disappears, worries and problems no longer seem important, or are forgotten altogether. According to Tantric ideals, your entire body will be massaged, including particularly sensitive areas. Daytime only
    Corrected link http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ul-33/21969574

  15. #2225
    Quote Originally Posted by WildBillBaron  [View Original Post]
    The hubby couldn't take the competition and left or was asked to leave, probably a new guy had a edge up on him.
    Her husband could not get an erection and they had a unusal sex life. I think he could not satisfy her the way she wanted so she got some of her desires from pleasing men.

    She talked way to much but was a nice person. When I get a massage I do not want to hear all about her problems. She should save that for her therapist as I am the one paying. IT was real strange that she talkes like nothing is going on during the final part of the massage and it was hard to concentrate.

    I do hope she is happy with her new boyfriend though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape