Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6724

    Request for info: Alexandria

    Request for info: on a couple of other boards, I came across a spot off of Franconia, in Alexandria, near Kingstowne. Multiple reports on one board have the name "Yumi" multiple times. I am not a paid member of this other monger board so I can't see the actual recent reviews but one older review looked promising. If you know which spot I am talking about, feel free to backchannel if you have any intel on this spot.

    Thanks

  2. #6723

    No more king therapy to enjoy

    I had been hitting this place in Loudoun within the last few months, in the same complex where mongers use to be treated like a "king" a couple years ago and since it's very convenient for me to visit, I decided to treat myself to some Chinese food for a excellent massage plus noVa experience. Well I struck out this time. Yesterday my therapist was the only one working. I never seen her before and Judy and Jinny were not around. I asked for a soft / medium massage (which she did a excellent job of) and she seemed to attempt to tease to get me in the mood but when the time came to flip, no noVA was available. She said she never does that and she could help me out by massaging around my thighs while I get myself off LOL No thanks! I tried my best to prod her but I didn't become pushy. When the clock timer went off, she left the room and left me to get changed. There was no customary cup of water neither for me to drink. She was waiting by the entrance door and said she was sorry. I just smiled and said "that's ok". I did not leave her a tip. I did not get her name, I just wanted to get the heck out of there.

    She is Chinese, very good looking for a Chinese AMP provider, kind of tall (maybe 5'6") , thin build, nice face, A / B cup, straight black hair down to around the mid-back.

    Oh well, you win some you lose some. Either LE recently made a visit or my neatly trimmed hair spooked this chick. I even dropped Jinny's name but it got me nowhere. At least I got a nice massage. It was 60 for the hour.

  3. #6722

    I laughed until it hurt

    Quote Originally Posted by Captn Stubbing  [View Original Post]
    I have been banned from the AMP in Herndon from a Fri visit. Its the one near Target.

    After the table shower got up took whiz on the busty old lady's leg. She went got the younger manager. Said my bad, got dressed and left.
    Probably 15 years ago, I was at an AMP that delivered incredibly substandard service. It might have been a place near 12th and G; the name is long forgotten. When the lady left for me to get dressed, I watered the sheets, towels, and anything else I could before leaving.

    Obviously, I never went back to find out if I was "banned."

    Now that I think about it, it was across the street from where The Wiz record store used to be. LOL!

  4. #6721
    Quote Originally Posted by AKFourtySeven  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried Tiger Spa in Herndon? Pics are enticing.
    I wouldn't waste your time. Thats another one where they lure you in with a decent rate and upsell the hell out of you. I used the services once and the girl I got was hot but performed a lackluster massage and began the high upsells right from the start. You might succeed getting F / S but youll spend $$$ at least to get it and there are far better options for that kind of jack.

  5. #6720

    Newer spa

    Oriental massage in Manassas is a newer spa spa. I know a guy who went there when they first opened but nothing offered. I've googled and searched for any info on it, but to no avail. They post on CL daily. Has anyone ventured down there?

    Thanks in advance for any info. May try to visit this weekend.

  6. #6719

    New Spa

    Anyone tried Tiger Spa in Herndon? Pics are enticing.

  7. #6718
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing my suggestions didn't help?
    Not really but the search goes on LOL. Did you get out to see Meloney yet? Providers are plentifull but quality Massage with extras, mainly BBBJ is where I am struggling. I would even settle for CBJ but again has to be with a good strong quality massage. There should be a ton of struggling single Moms or indies, AMP's, UTR's, etc. Out there.

  8. #6717

    Our convo?

    Quote Originally Posted by L Knit  [View Original Post]
    Just throwing this out there. Used to be an easy thing to find. Any info for a good quality 1 hr. Massage with BBJ or CBJ, AMP, INDI, or condo for $$ or less? I would assume it can be had for $.5 or less but I'm desperate these days. Anywhere from Alexandria, springfield, down to Dumfries and then west from Dumfries to Dulles. In this day and Economic state there should be plenty around but Damn if I can locate one. My body needs a good quality massage. Thanks for any Info. And BC me to Protect any who may still be around.
    I'm guessing my suggestions didn't help?

  9. #6716

    ISO Quality Massage

    Just throwing this out there. Used to be an easy thing to find. Any info for a good quality 1 hr. Massage with BBJ or CBJ, AMP, INDI, or condo for $$ or less? I would assume it can be had for $.5 or less but I'm desperate these days. Anywhere from Alexandria, springfield, down to Dumfries and then west from Dumfries to Dulles. In this day and Economic state there should be plenty around but Damn if I can locate one. My body needs a good quality massage. Thanks for any Info. And BC me to Protect any who may still be around.

  10. #6715
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nub  [View Original Post]
    There is no such a thing as accidental touch of your junk. They are either testing your reaction to see if you are safe, or simply getting you curious so you come back (but it doesn't mean you will have better luck the second time, if she is legit, she is legit, she just wants to tease so you go see her again). In other words If you didn't get the therapy you wanted, she didn't trust you, or she just simple doesn't do that kind of treatment. Either way, you should never "ask" or "talk" about any unconventional techniques, not a safe practice IMO. Check your inbox, I sent you a few pointers to get you started. Good luck, and report back.
    Hey Nub, if you don't mind could you CC me on those pointers. I had a similar circumstance happen to me her in Va B. I have gone back a couple of times to see if I could get her again but never do. I hesitate to ask for her. I believe if I had a hat I could have gotten FS. I am trying to test my hypothesis but my variable is missing. I am going to invest my time and money into another AMP but don't want to muck it up. Please advise.

  11. #6714

    My 2 cents:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo8  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reply AM.

    I have been reading board, already back to page 220. Ha.

    Let me explain what I have done so far, I'm sure I have already goofed up. I walked into a place that I think is probably legit. Was led to a room and told to undress. A beautiful Chinese lady I'll call H came in and started on my back. Within minutes she was up on table with her thighs by my ears. She rubbed down my back and was running her crotch over my head. I kinda lifted up some for more friction and she didn't seem to mind. She then went to my sides and put her crotch right on my hand while she was massaging. I decided to rub my finger back and forth to see what she did. She seemed fine with it, never moved out of the way.

    She spent the entire hour on my back and time ran out. I asked for another 30 minutes on front. So she rubbed down my chest and was putting chest right in my face, was too scared to try and touch. There was some accidental touching of my junk, but nothing else. She gave me a kiss on the forehead and wrote her name on card, I left very nice tip.

    So a week later, I call and ask for appt with H. They say no problem. I go in and ask for H, they put me in room and an older rough looking lady comes in. I asked where H was and she just ignored and started massaging. But this one really worked my gluts with alot of touching on the boys. After flip, she barely had me covered and touched junk more than once. Like a dummy I ask her to rub there. She said no, only massage.

    Then she said something about H that I couldn't understand. I asked her to repeat but she wouldn't. I tipped her and said thanks. She seemed a little upset maybe.

    I realized later in the day that what she probably said about H was if H had given me that treatment. I really hope I didn't get H in any kind of trouble, she was a very sweet woman and she is innocent.

    I really want to go back and see H, but now worried I may have ruined any chance of anything ever happening or her even being upset with me.

    I would love to hear any opinions on this, guess it's pretty obvious that I'm new to this. Trying to learn from my mistakes.
    There is no such a thing as accidental touch of your junk. They are either testing your reaction to see if you are safe, or simply getting you curious so you come back (but it doesn't mean you will have better luck the second time, if she is legit, she is legit, she just wants to tease so you go see her again). In other words If you didn't get the therapy you wanted, she didn't trust you, or she just simple doesn't do that kind of treatment. Either way, you should never "ask" or "talk" about any unconventional techniques, not a safe practice IMO. Check your inbox, I sent you a few pointers to get you started. Good luck, and report back.

  12. #6713

    Thanks

    Thank you for the sound advice RR.

    I have read back many pages on here, and will continue to do so. My first Experience could have been worse I suppose. Just hope I didn't cause any undo grief for the nice lady. Would you recommend I try that place again or could I have a problem?

    Again thank you for the help.

    Jimbo

  13. #6712
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo8  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone.

    Been reading reports on here for awhile and decided to join. I'm very new at this, have only had 2 massages that were only massages. My first one I kinda got the feeling there might be more available, but was scared to ask.

    I am in Manassas and went to the Asian place in the mall. Seems like a legit business, but not sure since I'm new at this. Anyone know of this place or any in Manassas that may offer more?

    Thanks in advance.
    Welcome to the forum, Jimbo.

    To follow-up on AnyMouse's advice: Do your homework. That's as true for this hobby as it is for any other pursuit. That means taking time to read what others have posted and shared, before you head out to experience the world of AMPs and more. If you keep things zippered until you've done the basic research (and, preferably, more than just the basic and minimum amount) , your experiences will (on average) be much more for the better and much less for the worse. However, if you simply head out without doing your homework, you're very likely to commit the same rookie errors that others here have committed (and related in their posts, in an attempt to help other members avoid).

    In addition, bear in mind that most of the members of this board have gained their experience and insights through the expenditure of their hard-earned money and valuable free time. So, thank you for NOT simply showing up here and asking for a handout (I. E, a free recommendation). As the Mouse implied, you need to earn your "board cred" before the folks here. And especially the Senior members. Will be willing to share some of their more juicy leads with you. But, building that cred won't take as long or be as difficult as you might think. All it really requires, as he said, is to go out (after doing your homework) , try a couple places, and then report back with your findings, whether positive or negative experiences. Technically speaking, one CAN reach senior status without sharing much with others, and there are a few on this board who have sponged their way to that status. It will be obvious to you, once you do your research, who those members are. You'll also discover who the reliable members are. Senior or Regular. Once you read through enough posts.

    Since you indicated that you were scared to ask about services, well, first of all that's nothing unique to you. So, don't feel bad. We've all (or, most of us) been there at one time or another. Your approach was prudent. But, here is something you can consider and use in your searches: Check an AMP's hours of operation. In any city that I visit while on business, I'll look to see when they close. If they close at 8 p. M, for example, the place is probably legit and won't offer what you're seeking. But, if the AMP stays open until 2 a. M, it's a pretty sure bet that they're not open that late just to give back rubs.

    Finally, if you have a question about procedure, post it up (after doing basic homework and research) and you're likely to get some good advice. If you're not confident about a public post and want to try a back-channel, send a PM to a monger whom you think is trustworthy. However, be sure to do your homework BEFORE asking a question (I. E, use the 'Search' function on this website, and also learn to use Google and other tools). Also, don't simply walk up with your hand out, expecting anyone to give you any worthwhile info when you've given none from your own findings. Doing this latter action will earn you the much-deserved "RTFF" approbrium and / or a sharp and usually derisive response.

    Good luck. Now, go do some research, take one for the team (TOFTT) , ask intelligent questions, avoid posting BS remarks such as "took a whiz on the lady's leg," and share your findings (while keeping things reasonably discreet as the circumstances dictate).

    R:R

  14. #6711
    Quote Originally Posted by Captn Stubbing  [View Original Post]
    After the table shower got up took whiz on the busty old lady's leg. She went got the younger manager. Said my bad, got dressed and left.
    Whiskey

    Tango

    Foxtrot

  15. #6710
    Quote Originally Posted by Any Mouse  [View Original Post]
    Jimbo:

    1. Do NOT be afraid to ask. The absolute worst you will get is "We don't do that here", but if you do not ask, you will never know.

    2. Prior to asking for help from this August body, do your research. Look at the board. READ! Search for "Manassas" and take the advice you get. If you fail at that, look at some of the on-line advertizing (CL or BP) for "Manassas", go visit and report back. Either a good report or a not so good one. They all help you establish yourself on the board. After that has happened a few times, you may even get the information you seek. If the information is very good, you should check your PM's regularly, and most will respond to an honest request flavored with germane information. Stay Safe, and have fun.

    AM
    Test, just posted long reply, don't see it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape