Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6709
    Quote Originally Posted by Any Mouse  [View Original Post]
    Jimbo:

    1. Do NOT be afraid to ask. The absolute worst you will get is "We don't do that here", but if you do not ask, you will never know.

    2. Prior to asking for help from this August body, do your research. Look at the board. READ! Search for "Manassas" and take the advice you get. If you fail at that, look at some of the on-line advertizing (CL or BP) for "Manassas", go visit and report back. Either a good report or a not so good one. They all help you establish yourself on the board. After that has happened a few times, you may even get the information you seek. If the information is very good, you should check your PM's regularly, and most will respond to an honest request flavored with germane information. Stay Safe, and have fun.

    AM
    Thanks for the reply AM.

    I have been reading board, already back to page 220. Ha.

    Let me explain what I have done so far, I'm sure I have already goofed up. I walked into a place that I think is probably legit. Was led to a room and told to undress. A beautiful Chinese lady I'll call H came in and started on my back. Within minutes she was up on table with her thighs by my ears. She rubbed down my back and was running her crotch over my head. I kinda lifted up some for more friction and she didn't seem to mind. She then went to my sides and put her crotch right on my hand while she was massaging. I decided to rub my finger back and forth to see what she did. She seemed fine with it, never moved out of the way.

    She spent the entire hour on my back and time ran out. I asked for another 30 minutes on front. So she rubbed down my chest and was putting chest right in my face, was too scared to try and touch. There was some accidental touching of my junk, but nothing else. She gave me a kiss on the forehead and wrote her name on card, I left very nice tip.

    So a week later, I call and ask for appt with H. They say no problem. I go in and ask for H, they put me in room and an older rough looking lady comes in. I asked where H was and she just ignored and started massaging. But this one really worked my gluts with alot of touching on the boys. After flip, she barely had me covered and touched junk more than once. Like a dummy I ask her to rub there. She said no, only massage.

    Then she said something about H that I couldn't understand. I asked her to repeat but she wouldn't. I tipped her and said thanks. She seemed a little upset maybe.

    I realized later in the day that what she probably said about H was if H had given me that treatment. I really hope I didn't get H in any kind of trouble, she was a very sweet woman and she is innocent.

    I really want to go back and see H, but now worried I may have ruined any chance of anything ever happening or her even being upset with me.

    I would love to hear any opinions on this, guess it's pretty obvious that I'm new to this. Trying to learn from my mistakes.

  2. #6708
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo8  [View Original Post]
    I kinda got the feeling there might be more available, but was scared to ask.

    Anyone know of this place or any in Manassas that may offer more?

    Thanks in advance.
    Jimbo:

    1. Do NOT be afraid to ask. The absolute worst you will get is "We don't do that here", but if you do not ask, you will never know.

    2. Prior to asking for help from this August body, do your research. Look at the board. READ! Search for "Manassas" and take the advice you get. If you fail at that, look at some of the on-line advertizing (CL or BP) for "Manassas", go visit and report back. Either a good report or a not so good one. They all help you establish yourself on the board. After that has happened a few times, you may even get the information you seek. If the information is very good, you should check your PM's regularly, and most will respond to an honest request flavored with germane information. Stay Safe, and have fun.

    AM

  3. #6707

    Herndon ban and TCCC

    Check out the chick out TCCC. Late 30's but very tight. Only here through Monday. Kinda cute and very enthusiastic. 32B and nice a$$. I have been banned from the AMP in Herndon from a Fri visit. Its the one near Target.

    After the table shower got up took whiz on the busty old lady's leg. She went got the younger manager. Said my bad, got dressed and left. Out 60. Stay Safe.

  4. #6706

    Manassas

    Hello everyone.

    Been reading reports on here for awhile and decided to join. I'm very new at this, have only had 2 massages that were only massages. My first one I kinda got the feeling there might be more available, but was scared to ask.

    I am in Manassas and went to the Asian place in the mall. Seems like a legit business, but not sure since I'm new at this. Anyone know of this place or any in Manassas that may offer more?

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #6705

    St

    Quote Originally Posted by Avenasia  [View Original Post]
    Just saw an ad on CL that ST is back in business. They've been closed for a while.
    Since October, I think. Now back on BP as well.

  6. #6704

    Wow

    Just saw an ad on CL that ST is back in business. They've been closed for a while.

  7. #6703

    Swan in sterling & Ashburn

    Hello Mongers,

    Do not waste your time and money going to Swan in Sterling & Ashburn. Bad Attitude. Bad Massage and no happy ending. Very very disappointed.

  8. #6702

    Struck out today

    I felt in need of some stress relief today on this cold Sunday afternoon, so I thought I'd go out for some therapy. Visited three places, and struck out. Today reminded me of the sad state of our NoVa AMP scene.

    Strike One: I thought I'd visit a place above the freedom bank in Vienna. I had been to the place once before, I think I might have reported on it last year. I'd thought I'd visit the place today because my first time I drew an average NoVa therapist in age and looks (ie. Late 50's, nothing to write home about) but the massage was good, and the highlight was that she tried to release my stress twice in the 1 hour session. First attempt was successful, but the second did not produce more stress release even though she tried very hard. She ended the session saying "next time one at start and second at end so you have time to rest." And she took $.4 happily. Anyway, I was hoping to see this therapist again, but when I got to the place. An asian man opened the door, I told him I was here for massage, and asked if any therapist was available. He said "No girls, only I work here." Looks like HE is the only therapist working there. What a joke. Needless to say I turned around and left.

    Strike Two: Since I was in the Mapple Ave. Area, I remembered another place I visited a long time ago, which was just a few blocks away: Maple Therapeutic Massage (MTM). I noticed the place had changed names, but I thought I'd check it out anyway. I walked in, and rung the bell a couple times. After a minute of waiting a man and a woman, both in their late 30's appeared (both non asian, seemed like some kid of white possibly hispanic mix, both spoke perfect english) , I guessed they are the new managers / owners. I was asked if I had an appointment, I said no. The female said all the therapists were in session. Judging by these new "managers" I thought the place went legit, so I just said "Thank you I'll call ahead next time."

    Strike Three: As a last ditch effort, I decided to stop by another spa in Fairfax, Ruby. I had seen them advertise "Asian and Latin therapists" a few months ago, so I thought I'd stop by for a first time visit. A grandma in her late 60's or older, wearing a zebra dress answered the door. She said only 30 mins was available, and she would take care of my therapy. I said I'd like another therapist, she was just too old, but she said the other therapists were busy. It was just not worth my time or money so I said I'd come back another time. She took it kindly though, and politely asked me to come back tomorrow and I left.

    So I returned home after 1 hour of driving around more stressed than when I left home looking for relief. NoVa keeps going from bad to worse. I just can't believe there is absolutely no new blood coming to our area.

    P. S. If anyone wants to share info about a good therapist feel free to send me a PM, I would greatly appreciate it.

  9. #6701

    Week old report: Green (3rd Visit)

    Went to Green for the 3rd time last week after many, many months. This time I drew Jessica, Chinese lady in the last 50's, medium build, B's, with flab around the mid seccion which she hides with one of those spandex body shapers. Nothing to write home about in the looks dept. Paid $.6 / hour and asked for a strong massage, but boy I had no clue what I was getting into. She nearly broke my back, but I was embarrassed to tell her to tone it down, hahahaha, so I just sucked it up and told my self it would do my muscles good. But boy at time I wanted to scream, those of you who like a very strong massage should pay her a visit.

    Before the flip plenty of feather touch, and on the flip NoVa with roaming with average technique at best. Was allowed to pull the curtains down took. As I was getting dressed I realized my therapy had gone a few minutes over the hour. Left. 4 and went home relaxed, but I wouldn't repeat because I still keep hoping that one of this days I will find a young (er) , skillful therapist in NoVa. I'll keep looking. Elsewhere.

  10. #6700
    Visited Pine and had Hannah at the end of last year, but not sure if we are talking about the same person.

    Very nice session.

    Quote Originally Posted by Harold Myers  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I used to visit Hannah at Garden Spa when I resided in Fairfax. I called a few weeks ago and found out she left. Looked around online for her and found she is at Pine Spa right around the corner.

    I should be in the area in the next few weeks. Wanted to know if anyone knew anything about Pine Spa. I will admit that Hannah turned me out to the table shower at Garden Spa. Any other guys worked with Hannah lately?

  11. #6699

    FQ County AMP

    One cold day about two weeks ago now, I decided I wanted a massage. I visited a FQ located AMP for the first time. I rang the door buzzer and an middle aged average looking Asian masseuse (Amy) invited me inside. She asked if I had been here before, told her no, first time. She took me to one of many rooms, asked how long I wanted to stay. I told her for an hour, she said okay, $.7, you pay me now. Haha. Not shyness in getting paid up front! She told me to disrobe and she would be back. Upon return, she asked if I was interested in a table shower. Not knowing what this was at the time, I declined. So she told me to lay down on the table. She looked at me and said, no, face in hole. So I turned 180. Haha. I did not realize there was a hole at one end for your face. I opted for the deep tissue massage, which felt good. She really put good effort into the session. When she told me to flip over I did, knowing she was going to notice something, which she did, but made no immediate comment. Later she sort of brushed the towel up for a peek (purely by accident I am sure), I laughed and made a comment to which she replied and then I got happier!

    Nice time, good massage, full hour! I guess I shorted her on the tip a bit, because she told me standard is $.5, stating the initial all goes to the house. I still only gave her $.4, she was a bit wordy with me that standard is more, so I told her to get it from me next time, I do not have it now. She actually asked for a credit card. Ummm. No. Cash! Haha

  12. #6698

    Rebecca. Masseuse

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/re...ion-28/7920124

    I read a report on the other website. Says that the pics are old but she was friendly enough. I emailed her to ask the rates and she replied quickly. Then she asked my age and race, I replied but asked if the pics are recent and she said that they are a month old. That is a lie because she has been posting the same ad for over a month. We agreed on a time but I had to flake because of an emergency. I emailed her later that night to reschedule and she says yes. This is where she was too cautious because she wouldn't give me her address and I refused to drive somewhere without having an address mostly because I don't want to get stood up.

    Her quick replies began to take over 20 mins and it was too late to be playing games so I told her that we will reschedule for a different date.

    I might just stick to the Thai ladies in Centreville. I wanted something different and I got it. All the time invested was for nothing.

  13. #6697

    Garden Spa / Pine Spa

    Hello all,

    I used to visit Hannah at Garden Spa when I resided in Fairfax. I called a few weeks ago and found out she left. Looked around online for her and found she is at Pine Spa right around the corner.

    I should be in the area in the next few weeks. Wanted to know if anyone knew anything about Pine Spa. I will admit that Hannah turned me out to the table shower at Garden Spa. Any other guys worked with Hannah lately?

  14. #6696

    More info

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    I hit up the Chinese spot in Loudoun, where mongers were treated like a "king" only a couple years ago. Jinny was my provider. She had on some tight jeans and boots. A bit of a tummy but cute face. Nice massage plus. Allowed roaming and she allowed me to feed on her as if I was an infant LOL I wanted to taste some muff pie but she said maybe next time. I think she was just saying that to get me off of the subject. I doubt she would allow that at this establishment. 60 for the hr (no TS).50 for tip (given the liberal roaming and "infant feeding" allowed).

    It seems the Chinese spots are the best bang for your buck for a standard. NoVA experience. They actually put effort into giving you a massage and don't cop an attitude like their Korean siblings.
    Can you share name of the location, I like to try there.

  15. #6695

    Swan in Sterling

    I was in the Sterling area and had some time so I thought I would try Swan. Standard AMP set-up with $10 charge for the TS. Everything was going all right, lots of roaming allowed and then. No ending, not even Standard NoVA. I guess YMMV or you have to go there a few times but I don't think I'll be back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape