Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6729

    Worthwhile Spa

    Against sound advice from a board member, I tried Worthwhile Spa in Manassas.

    I got Eunie, very cute girl in her 20's. Very friendly and all smiles, figured I was in for a good time.

    Started massage and was leaning up against my arm, so I began rubbing her calf. She didn't pull away. Moved to the other side and was leaning against my hand again. I asked if it was ok that I was touching her. She shook her head no. Only she touch me. Glad I asked as I never want to make a lady uncomfortable. But I figured it at this point it was not going to happen.

    She gave a great massage, I loved the hot stones, never had before. After the flip she was coming very close to my junk, so I asked for massage there. She said no, not allowed to. I said I would tip well, but she still smiled and said no. She continued with a great massage and I just laid there and enjoyed it.

    She went over the hour and really gave a super massage. I'm still very new at this and now 0-3. Haha. It's hard for me to get out of Manassas, so it might be awhile before I get to experience all the great stuff I have read on this board. I sure hope my day will come.

  2. #6728

    A*; Independent asian therapist in Tysons

    Visited A, at her studio in Tyson's. One must call to set up an appointment, standard 2 call system.

    She is better looking than the average AMP therapist, though not a beauty either. But she is definitely younger, I'd put her in her mid 30's. Therapy is $120 for the hour, no tipping needed. I was in and out in the hour. The massage is pretty good, it runs about half the time, the other half is dedicated to the NoVa therapy. Overall pretty good experienced, definitely better than any experience I've had in a long time at the AMPs, and it will cost the same, since the average is. 8 +.4 at AMPs.

    I would definitely recommend A* over any AMP. Her NoVa skill is way above average, takes her time, with a nice, long, deliberately-slow build up that I loved. No rush at all here. The NoVa treatment was definitely the highlight for me.

    Trusted senior members may PM for more details.

  3. #6727

    Thanks

    Just a quick thank you for all the valuable info I have found in this forum. As a person very new to the hobby, it's been very helpful to me. I hope to be able to contribute in the very near future.

    Just ready thru old posts has pointed me in the right direction. Thanks again guys.

  4. #6726

    3 AMP in NoVA

    I was in the mood for a good massage, but my regular was on vacation, so I tried 3 new places all based on previous reports on this forum.

    Massage by Mickey (Bailey's Crossing) : 1 50ish plump K provider with too much facial plastic surgery. I said no thanks and left.

    Ruby's Wellness Center (Merrifield) : 1 late 40ish plain looking K provider. I said I'll come back.

    BKY Therapy (Annandale) : Old 60-70ish short MMS and 2 40ish K providers. 6/10 face. 1 thin. 1 with little body fat and nice racks. TS and massage was good with very nice hot, hot towel treatment. Standard NoVA finish and she allowed me to play with her chest. $.8 for the house and $.6 tip. Might go back in a pinch.

  5. #6725
    Quote Originally Posted by L Knit  [View Original Post]
    Not really but the search goes on LOL. Did you get out to see Meloney yet? Providers are plentifull but quality Massage with extras, mainly BBBJ is where I am struggling. I would even settle for CBJ but again has to be with a good strong quality massage. There should be a ton of struggling single Moms or indies, AMP's, UTR's, etc. Out there.
    If you find one, please let me know. I'm looking for same. Thank you.

  6. #6724

    Request for info: Alexandria

    Request for info: on a couple of other boards, I came across a spot off of Franconia, in Alexandria, near Kingstowne. Multiple reports on one board have the name "Yumi" multiple times. I am not a paid member of this other monger board so I can't see the actual recent reviews but one older review looked promising. If you know which spot I am talking about, feel free to backchannel if you have any intel on this spot.

    Thanks

  7. #6723

    No more king therapy to enjoy

    I had been hitting this place in Loudoun within the last few months, in the same complex where mongers use to be treated like a "king" a couple years ago and since it's very convenient for me to visit, I decided to treat myself to some Chinese food for a excellent massage plus noVa experience. Well I struck out this time. Yesterday my therapist was the only one working. I never seen her before and Judy and Jinny were not around. I asked for a soft / medium massage (which she did a excellent job of) and she seemed to attempt to tease to get me in the mood but when the time came to flip, no noVA was available. She said she never does that and she could help me out by massaging around my thighs while I get myself off LOL No thanks! I tried my best to prod her but I didn't become pushy. When the clock timer went off, she left the room and left me to get changed. There was no customary cup of water neither for me to drink. She was waiting by the entrance door and said she was sorry. I just smiled and said "that's ok". I did not leave her a tip. I did not get her name, I just wanted to get the heck out of there.

    She is Chinese, very good looking for a Chinese AMP provider, kind of tall (maybe 5'6") , thin build, nice face, A / B cup, straight black hair down to around the mid-back.

    Oh well, you win some you lose some. Either LE recently made a visit or my neatly trimmed hair spooked this chick. I even dropped Jinny's name but it got me nowhere. At least I got a nice massage. It was 60 for the hour.

  8. #6722

    I laughed until it hurt

    Quote Originally Posted by Captn Stubbing  [View Original Post]
    I have been banned from the AMP in Herndon from a Fri visit. Its the one near Target.

    After the table shower got up took whiz on the busty old lady's leg. She went got the younger manager. Said my bad, got dressed and left.
    Probably 15 years ago, I was at an AMP that delivered incredibly substandard service. It might have been a place near 12th and G; the name is long forgotten. When the lady left for me to get dressed, I watered the sheets, towels, and anything else I could before leaving.

    Obviously, I never went back to find out if I was "banned."

    Now that I think about it, it was across the street from where The Wiz record store used to be. LOL!

  9. #6721
    Quote Originally Posted by AKFourtySeven  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried Tiger Spa in Herndon? Pics are enticing.
    I wouldn't waste your time. Thats another one where they lure you in with a decent rate and upsell the hell out of you. I used the services once and the girl I got was hot but performed a lackluster massage and began the high upsells right from the start. You might succeed getting F / S but youll spend $$$ at least to get it and there are far better options for that kind of jack.

  10. #6720

    Newer spa

    Oriental massage in Manassas is a newer spa spa. I know a guy who went there when they first opened but nothing offered. I've googled and searched for any info on it, but to no avail. They post on CL daily. Has anyone ventured down there?

    Thanks in advance for any info. May try to visit this weekend.

  11. #6719

    New Spa

    Anyone tried Tiger Spa in Herndon? Pics are enticing.

  12. #6718
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing my suggestions didn't help?
    Not really but the search goes on LOL. Did you get out to see Meloney yet? Providers are plentifull but quality Massage with extras, mainly BBBJ is where I am struggling. I would even settle for CBJ but again has to be with a good strong quality massage. There should be a ton of struggling single Moms or indies, AMP's, UTR's, etc. Out there.

  13. #6717

    Our convo?

    Quote Originally Posted by L Knit  [View Original Post]
    Just throwing this out there. Used to be an easy thing to find. Any info for a good quality 1 hr. Massage with BBJ or CBJ, AMP, INDI, or condo for $$ or less? I would assume it can be had for $.5 or less but I'm desperate these days. Anywhere from Alexandria, springfield, down to Dumfries and then west from Dumfries to Dulles. In this day and Economic state there should be plenty around but Damn if I can locate one. My body needs a good quality massage. Thanks for any Info. And BC me to Protect any who may still be around.
    I'm guessing my suggestions didn't help?

  14. #6716

    ISO Quality Massage

    Just throwing this out there. Used to be an easy thing to find. Any info for a good quality 1 hr. Massage with BBJ or CBJ, AMP, INDI, or condo for $$ or less? I would assume it can be had for $.5 or less but I'm desperate these days. Anywhere from Alexandria, springfield, down to Dumfries and then west from Dumfries to Dulles. In this day and Economic state there should be plenty around but Damn if I can locate one. My body needs a good quality massage. Thanks for any Info. And BC me to Protect any who may still be around.

  15. #6715
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nub  [View Original Post]
    There is no such a thing as accidental touch of your junk. They are either testing your reaction to see if you are safe, or simply getting you curious so you come back (but it doesn't mean you will have better luck the second time, if she is legit, she is legit, she just wants to tease so you go see her again). In other words If you didn't get the therapy you wanted, she didn't trust you, or she just simple doesn't do that kind of treatment. Either way, you should never "ask" or "talk" about any unconventional techniques, not a safe practice IMO. Check your inbox, I sent you a few pointers to get you started. Good luck, and report back.
    Hey Nub, if you don't mind could you CC me on those pointers. I had a similar circumstance happen to me her in Va B. I have gone back a couple of times to see if I could get her again but never do. I hesitate to ask for her. I believe if I had a hat I could have gotten FS. I am trying to test my hypothesis but my variable is missing. I am going to invest my time and money into another AMP but don't want to muck it up. Please advise.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape