Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2224

    Any info on Brazillian tantra

    Searched a few ways but no luck looking back. This brazilian's been advertising awhile, offering a supposedly tantric massage or just regular FBSM. Hoping someone has experience or knowledge. Her email response is well written (intelligent) and if as described, could be a great session. Any info appreciated, her or by PM

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...oul-33/2196957

    Tantra massage will make you feel as if you are in a trance, where physical boundaries dissolve, time disappears, worries and problems no longer seem important, or are forgotten altogether. According to Tantric ideals, your entire body will be massaged, including particularly sensitive areas. Daytime only

  2. #2223

    The beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Liljonn  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any posts about Tracy's place on Revere beach in a while anyone have any info.
    I was at the beach about a week ago. Saw Jackie. Cute Brazilian, early 20s. Lackluster "massage" a bit better than I've had there before but still lame. Flip after 20 mins, quoted $100 for the birthday suit. I didn't bring that much so I got the top for $40. HJ was good, she let me land on her ample chest which I enjoyed. The whole thing was over in 45 mins or less. 80/40.

  3. #2222
    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    What happened to her husband?
    The hubby couldn't take the competition and left or was asked to leave, probably a new guy had a edge up on him.

  4. #2221

    Good Luck Barbara

    I used to see Barbara frequently at her home and office. She gave a great massage and never shorted you on time. I wish her all the best.

  5. #2220
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by WildBillBaron  [View Original Post]
    I have been there as recent as a few weeks ago and found out she has been dating some guy who wants her to persue other hobbies. Maybe the die was cast or perhaps she just got tired.
    What happened to her husband?

  6. #2219
    Quote Originally Posted by Diogenesbarrel  [View Original Post]
    I saw a very attractive Brazilian gal named Livia at what sounds like the same location. Zero ambience, zero massage but her oral skills were quite impressive. I wonder if Livia is Giselle?
    Livia is blond mid thirtys, Giselle is a younger brunette. I have seen Livia a number of times and have had a great time everytime. She goes back to Brazill quite often usually for a month at a time. As far as the place being sketchy, I certailnly agree. Be careful!

    I haven't seen any posts about Tracy's place on Revere beach in a while anyone have any info.

  7. #2218
    I saw a very attractive Brazilian gal named Livia at what sounds like the same location. Zero ambience, zero massage but her oral skills were quite impressive. I wonder if Livia is Giselle?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    Giselle has been around for quite some time. Here is a review on her. Not saying it is true and correct but here it is:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...orts&p=1508867

  8. #2217

    Barbara quincy

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was with her (4-5 months ago?) she would not give access to anything. I thought that was strange concidering that I had seen her many times before. She seems to flip flop alot and I bet she will be back.
    I have been there as recent as a few weeks ago and found out she has been dating some guy who wants her to persue other hobbies. Maybe the die was cast or perhaps she just got tired.

  9. #2216

    JohnBoy69

    Your mailbox is full. Please make room.

  10. #2215
    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was with her (4-5 months ago?) she would not give access to anything. I thought that was strange concidering that I had seen her many times before. She seems to flip flop alot and I bet she will be back.
    Sorry to hear the news one of the better ones she was great when she was doing 4 hands a couple of yrs ago.

    Hope she will be back, she took sometime off last summer hope she comes back.

  11. #2214
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJohns  [View Original Post]
    Tried to make appointment with Barbara and her voicemail states she no longer will be doing massages? She wants everyone to find new massage therapist. I hadn't seen her for a while but this is a bummer. Anyone have any info?
    Last time I was with her (4-5 months ago?) she would not give access to anything. I thought that was strange concidering that I had seen her many times before. She seems to flip flop alot and I bet she will be back.

  12. #2213
    Nothing new but the last time I made an appointment with her she didn't show or answer my calls. Her office door has a new plackard with a mans name on it.

    A. M.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJohns  [View Original Post]
    Tried to make appointment with Barbara and her voicemail states she no longer will be doing massages? She wants everyone to find new massage therapist. I hadn't seen her for a while but this is a bummer. Anyone have any info?

  13. #2212

    Barbara in Quincy

    Tried to make appointment with Barbara and her voicemail states she no longer will be doing massages? She wants everyone to find new massage therapist. I hadn't seen her for a while but this is a bummer. Anyone have any info?

  14. #2211

    Giselle in Everett

    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo68  [View Original Post]
    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Bo...ds-24/20797435

    Has anybody seen this one? I did a drive by and was put off by the locale. Seemed too suspect for me to be comfortable.
    Yes, this is Giselle in Everett. I've been there once. It's a somewhat sketchy setup in a room adjacent to a hair salon. Her massage skills are non-existent but the ending is reasonably pleasant. She's attractive if you're cool with the big Brazilian behind.

  15. #2210

    Isabella

    I have visited with Isabella and it was a below average time. First she is probably 50 if a day but has a very nice round ass and very perky tits. She waste alot of time with some breathig excersies IMHO it seems fake. Her massage skills are about a 4 at best and also the tease while on your stomach is almost non existant. Nothing else is offered accept a HE unless you see her like 4 or 5 times and at $250 that's alot to invest for maybe DATY, CBJ and down the road further possibly FS but that's just me. One last note she does shed her close but she has hairy arm pits and a huge and I mean huge Bush.

    Quote Originally Posted by XJDiamond  [View Original Post]
    I have an appointment tentatively scheduled with Christina tonight. Will report back.

    Has anyone seen Isabella at Sacred Body Rights before? Looks like it could be some fun. Got good reviews elsewhere.

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Bo...ra-48/22081562

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape