Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2654

    Melissa

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...eal-24/7924093

    Does anyone know anything about this girl? I normally just put a number with a name in the google search bar to get an answer but no dice this time. I'm a little hesistant on 202 numbers, they just seem sketch to me and her pictures seem a little too good to be true.

  2. #2653

    My search

    I googled the number and saw some inconsistencies that would steer me away from this provider. No results-no go, at least for me at least.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenAllenGuy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks so much for the help. I used the URL for the ad to search tineye. It brought back the images, but each had no results. Took the jpg URL from tineye and searched google. Again no results. Also googled her number, no results. I did all this from an iPad on a hotels free wireless, but I wouldn't think that would cause the lack of results. Any ideas why I didn't get results?

    Would anyone have a spinner they would share?

  3. #2652

    Sexy Latina Bree

    I was in the mood for a sexy young latina so I did a search on BP, and ran across this pretty thing! Bree is the girl in the pic. Easy to setup appointment with light screening. Without giving away to much, she is down to please you. She will treat you VERY well and make all your dreams come true! Please treat her nice guys if you visit her. She is a good one! Senior member can PM me for details.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...oll-22/9452772

    Stay Safe

  4. #2651

    Alya

    Quote Originally Posted by RedskinsAllDay  [View Original Post]
    I need help. I have been looking at Alya in Alexandria for awhile now. She posts with the number 5715022449. Has anyone seen her? I live in Maryland and I do not want to make the drive for nothing.
    Been a while since I visited but would def. Visit again if I ever go that way. In other words no hesitation needed, she is the real deal and has been around this area a long time.

  5. #2650

    Gentleman

    I need help. I have been looking at Alya in Alexandria for awhile now. She posts with the number 5715022449. Has anyone seen her? I live in Maryland and I do not want to make the drive for nothing.

  6. #2649
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega0003  [View Original Post]
    How did you search for your info? Just goggle her the number and you will have the information needed to make your decision.
    Thanks so much for the help. I used the URL for the ad to search tineye. It brought back the images, but each had no results. Took the jpg URL from tineye and searched google. Again no results. Also googled her number, no results. I did all this from an iPad on a hotels free wireless, but I wouldn't think that would cause the lack of results. Any ideas why I didn't get results?

    Would anyone have a spinner they would share?

  7. #2648

    Rules

    I guess every person has their own set of rules. One of my rules is to never see a provider that refuses to post pics in the ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Avenasia  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...id-19/10059020

    She's changed her number within the last 6 or 7 days (see earlier ad) :

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...les-19/9997069

    When I texted the number asking for pics, I got a back view and then later a front view, head completely taken out of the picture. My other questions have not been answered.

    I don't know, something about this one smells bad to me. Plus her location is also a warning I think. I may be paranoid on this one, but it still seems fishy to me. I can send you the pictures I got if you pm me.

  8. #2647

    Search strategy

    How did you search for your info? Just goggle her the number and you will have the information needed to make your decision.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenAllenGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm from Richmond and in NOVA on business for a few days. Hoping someone could help with intel on Brittany. I have searched for info and picture searched, but can't find anything. It may be TGTBT. It's just her look is that one that I find crazy sexy.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-_-21/10037601

  9. #2646

    Are you sure you searched the pix?

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenAllenGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm from Richmond and in NOVA on business for a few days. Hoping someone could help with intel on Brittany. I have searched for info and picture searched, but can't find anything. It may be TGTBT. It's just her look is that one that I find crazy sexy.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-_-21/10037601
    Her pix blow up for Teen Kasia on Google Image Search AND Tineye. There were over 1, 000 results for the 7 pix.

    http://www.nextdoortease.com/teen-kasia-car-wash/

    http://www.bunnylust.com/teen-kasia-bootcamp/

  10. #2645
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    If we refuse to pay it those high price non worthy providers will stop showing up in the DMV. Of course they are plenty of better choices for a $$.8 but when you pay a subpar provider that it opens the door for her friends to charge the same. Can't tell folks how to spend their hard earned, all I'm saying is we need to be smarter and control the prices more in this area. The girls always will flock here. Why you think providers can afford to take month vacations when they leave here or show up out the blue to recuperate their bank roll. We pay to much. They need us more than we them. I see five ads some girl prices vary on time of day or how long they have been here in a single visit. If slow rate low, if steady rate increases, and if a few reviews cracking our fucking heads. $$.8 for a hour said have you feeling like a teenager when you leave.
    +1

    This goes for massages too.

  11. #2644

    Intel on Brittany

    I'm from Richmond and in NOVA on business for a few days. Hoping someone could help with intel on Brittany. I have searched for info and picture searched, but can't find anything. It may be TGTBT. It's just her look is that one that I find crazy sexy.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-_-21/10037601

  12. #2643

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Goodie144  [View Original Post]
    So my first time posting here, went to see Nikki after looking at her ad for a while. She looked smoking hot in her ad but it was kind of weird because her TERid she posts has a different number associated with it. Anyway, decided to TOFTT and gave her a call. Typical 3 call system and I was at a mid-rate hotel close to the highway. She asked if I was LE and then gave me her room number. Once I got up to her room the door opens and it's definitely NOT the girl in the pictures. Now I got to say that it's not that she was ugly, she actually wasn't THAT bad and if the circumstances were different I probably woulda just went with it, but I had my heart set on the girl in the pics. I told her she definitely wasn't the girl in the pictures and she said I could leave if I liked. Well no sh*t, I just decided to walk away. Damn, I was really really hoping it was the girl in the pictures, but whatever. Maybe it really is her ad but she's traveling with a friend and decided to throw her friend a bone or something.
    I've seen Nikki in Fredericksburg, she does use fake pics for whatever reason. She's your typical BP girl, non-GFE and not really enthusiastic. Not much down there in the way of choices, so if she's all that's available she'll do, wouldn't go for more than the hh though.

  13. #2642

    Once again we shoot ourselves in the foot.

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    $$.8 for non-GFE? Sounds a bit high to me. With a bit of shopping around you should be able to find another hot young thing that delivers real GFE for that price. Good luck to you but I am going to pass on Amelia. Thanks for the info.
    If we refuse to pay it those high price non worthy providers will stop showing up in the DMV. Of course they are plenty of better choices for a $$.8 but when you pay a subpar provider that it opens the door for her friends to charge the same. Can't tell folks how to spend their hard earned, all I'm saying is we need to be smarter and control the prices more in this area. The girls always will flock here. Why you think providers can afford to take month vacations when they leave here or show up out the blue to recuperate their bank roll. We pay to much. They need us more than we them. I see five ads some girl prices vary on time of day or how long they have been here in a single visit. If slow rate low, if steady rate increases, and if a few reviews cracking our fucking heads. $$.8 for a hour said have you feeling like a teenager when you leave.

  14. #2641
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Price inflation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ava  [View Original Post]
    Meet Amelia over the weekend (she is leaving soon) , $.8 for hh, $$.8 for h. I went for the hr option, but I kind of know what to expect from theOther board. She is the hot young thing, if you are a sucker (like me) for hot young blonde then go for it. Very nice and pleasant girl, everything covered, no back door play, no kissing on the lips. Willing to please besides the above mentioned rules. Also, her body is young, but not tight. I had a good time, and hopefully she will be back in a month or two.
    $$.8 for non-GFE? Sounds a bit high to me. With a bit of shopping around you should be able to find another hot young thing that delivers real GFE for that price. Good luck to you but I am going to pass on Amelia. Thanks for the info.

  15. #2640

    Amelia

    Meet Amelia over the weekend (she is leaving soon) , $.8 for hh, $$.8 for h. I went for the hr option, but I kind of know what to expect from theOther board. She is the hot young thing, if you are a sucker (like me) for hot young blonde then go for it. Very nice and pleasant girl, everything covered, no back door play, no kissing on the lips. Willing to please besides the above mentioned rules. Also, her body is young, but not tight. I had a good time, and hopefully she will be back in a month or two.

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    What does Amelia ask for her h and hh sessions?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape