High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2639
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Amelia's Donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan05  [View Original Post]
    Tried unsuccessfully with a few of the TGTBT providers but stumbled upon Amelia who was in the area. Saw her when she was in fairfax but she has since moved to tysons.

    I opted for the h h since I've been burned once on the bait and switch. She's a blonde spinner type if thats what you like. I couldn't tell if she was the person in the ads but could be close. Has simiar tats but is a real cutie. She was real sweet and picked up each time I called. Two call system. CBJ, mish, k9, lazy k9. Had access to everything but doesn't do backdoor play. YMMV. Will be in the area for nother week or so.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ew-21/10016641

    702. 493. Xxxx.

    Happy hunting guys.
    What does Amelia ask for her h and hh sessions?

  2. #2638

    Candii and Dimples don't sound like Russian names

    Quote Originally Posted by Avenasia  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...id-19/10059020

    She's changed her number within the last 6 or 7 days (see earlier ad) :

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...les-19/9997069

    When I texted the number asking for pics, I got a back view and then later a front view, head completely taken out of the picture. My other questions have not been answered.

    I don't know, something about this one smells bad to me. Plus her location is also a warning I think. I may be paranoid on this one, but it still seems fishy to me. I can send you the pictures I got if you pm me.
    And the ads don't read like they were written by someone who recently came from Russia. What girl has ever posted her phone number with +1 in front of it?

    This is BS, B&S, or a set-up.

  3. #2637

    The word is "this" not "diz"

    Quote Originally Posted by EroSales2904  [View Original Post]
    I don't usually have time to post experiences! But you can not miss diz one, hurry up 'cause she travels a lot and she staying in Tysons for a limited time!

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ing-23/8321235
    Forum guidelines ask posters to use English, not jargon.

    I have to agree with Pizz that your posts aren't very useful. Your only other report was saying that someone is "the worst provider ever," but didn't post her name or explain how this girl, who has three pages of good reviews, is "the worst."

  4. #2636

    When Will They Learn

    I guess w / a handle like 'EroSales', you're not tryna hide the fact that you're a shill! If you have nothin of substance to say at a SP other than they're the best or worst ever, please save some bandwidth on this site & refrain from posting! Meloney has many reviews on USG & elsewhere, so there's no need for a shameless plug like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by EroSales2904  [View Original Post]
    I don't usually have time to post experiences! But you can not miss diz one, hurry up 'cause she travels a lot and she staying in Tysons for a limited time!

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ing-23/8321235

  5. #2635

    The Best Provider Ever!

    I don't usually have time to post experiences! But you can not miss diz one, hurry up 'cause she travels a lot and she staying in Tysons for a limited time!

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ing-23/8321235

  6. #2634

    This one seems strange

    Any intel on this one?

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...id-19/10059020

    She's changed her number within the last 6 or 7 days (see earlier ad):

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...les-19/9997069

    When I texted the number asking for pics, I got a back view and then later a front view, head completely taken out of the picture. My other questions have not been answered.

    I don't know, something about this one smells bad to me. Plus her location is also a warning I think. I may be paranoid on this one, but it still seems fishy to me. I can send you the pictures I got if you pm me.

  7. #2633
    I too had questions about her. Could not find anything on her prior that post. Definitely looks TGTBT. Or is not the age she claims to be. Or is not the person in the picture.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Google of phone and image only bring up ads here for the past two days. Before that, nothing.

    I'm posting her pic so it shows up nationally in the photo gallery as well. Girls can cross the country and change their names and numbers, but the online monger network has eyes everywhere.

    Anyone ever see her face or belly button before?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor..._e-19/10026393

    301-892-6518.

    Attachment 227768

    Attachment 227769

  8. #2632

    TOFTT: Gallows Road Latinas

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...70-23/10056645

    Well, have been searching for a Latina spinner for awhile and decided to see how close reality came to these pics.

    Unfortunately, the two providers I saw were a little heavy set, defn not the fit girls in the pics and defn not spinners. The search continues.

    Newbie.

    PS Any advice is appreciated.

  9. #2631
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    504XXX6116. Stood me up too. I hope I'm not missing out on a gem either.
    She just changed the number too so I suspect that services might not be up to par but that's just a guess to her reason.

  10. #2630

    Amelia

    Tried unsuccessfully with a few of the TGTBT providers but stumbled upon Amelia who was in the area. Saw her when she was in fairfax but she has since moved to tysons.

    I opted for the h h since I've been burned once on the bait and switch. She's a blonde spinner type if thats what you like. I couldn't tell if she was the person in the ads but could be close. Has simiar tats but is a real cutie. She was real sweet and picked up each time I called. Two call system. CBJ, mish, k9, lazy k9. Had access to everything but doesn't do backdoor play. YMMV. Will be in the area for nother week or so.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ew-21/10016641

    702. 493. Xxxx

    Happy hunting guys.

  11. #2629

    Positive Post!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Wilson  [View Original Post]
    I met Ashleigh last weekend. Easy 2 call set up. 1st call I told her I would be there in X minutes. 2nd call was about 5 minutes before I got to her area. Gave me room. Is the girl in the pics, dressed real nice, although somewhat a little thinner but still hot.
    Sounds like I need to try again! Thanks for the positive report.

  12. #2628
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Wilson  [View Original Post]
    I met Ashleigh last weekend. Easy 2 call set up. 1st call I told her I would be there in X minutes. 2nd call was about 5 minutes before I got to her area. Gave me room. Is the girl in the pics, dressed real nice, although somewhat a little thinner but still hot. CBJ, CG, K9, Lazy K9, what a great ass. She got into it all I had a good time. Non rushed, talked for a while afterwards. Recently I called her again when this girl at 504 322 6116 stood me up after 3 calls and an hour from first call until I just called it a day. The 504 girl took her add down in the last 2 hours. Anyway when I called Ashleigh for a re-visit she was straight up with me and said she couldn't see me for another hour. Fair enough, since it was now late we agreed to meet in the next few days. She remembered me from our visit and was real cool on the phone. Just my 2 cents, like I said I must have been lucky the first time.
    504XXX6116. Stood me up too. I hope I'm not missing out on a gem either.

  13. #2627

    Nikki: TGTBT?

    Google of phone and image only bring up ads here for the past two days. Before that, nothing.

    I'm posting her pic so it shows up nationally in the photo gallery as well. Girls can cross the country and change their names and numbers, but the online monger network has eyes everywhere.

    Anyone ever see her face or belly button before?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor..._e-19/10026393

    301-892-6518.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	227768

    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	227769

  14. #2626

    I Guess I Got Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by SSRod  [View Original Post]
    Ashleigh seems to suffer from poor HR skills. That, and she is apparently in high demand, so likely overbooks and takes whoever gets there first. I tried to book an early session, called the number in her ad, which she did answer once! Haha. In fairness for my circumstance, I was booking a next day early morning, which she said she may or may not still be awake for. I guess she was not, or at least did not answer her phone. I did not get a chance to see her. YMMV
    I met Ashleigh last weekend. Easy 2 call set up. 1st call I told her I would be there in X minutes. 2nd call was about 5 minutes before I got to her area. Gave me room. Is the girl in the pics, dressed real nice, although somewhat a little thinner but still hot. CBJ, CG, K9, Lazy K9, what a great ass. She got into it all I had a good time. Non rushed, talked for a while afterwards. Recently I called her again when this girl at 504 322 6116 stood me up after 3 calls and an hour from first call until I just called it a day. The 504 girl took her add down in the last 2 hours. Anyway when I called Ashleigh for a re-visit she was straight up with me and said she couldn't see me for another hour. Fair enough, since it was now late we agreed to meet in the next few days. She remembered me from our visit and was real cool on the phone. Just my 2 cents, like I said I must have been lucky the first time.

  15. #2625
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Saw her ad and found a good review, so called and made the trip to meet her. Very friendly lady, looks younger than 35, eager to please almost to the point of submissiveness. Pretty much anything goes, except Hellenic cruises. Rates are on the lower side of BP scale, and she is not a clock watcher.

    Super nice, so be nice to her, and don't take advantage of her generosity. There aren't many who offer the "wifey" experience, as she calls it, and all it takes is a few abusive idiots to ruin a good thing.

    Cleanliness goes a long way in terms of privilege and loosened restrictions.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...2ds-35/9852760

    423-838-4220
    She was awesome. Her face didn't quite match her body but that was fine as her personality and friendliness made the encounter good. I saw her twice before she left and she was very accommodating. You are right about her being close to submissive as she will do lots to please.

    Lower rates with the quality of GFE. She does give the wifey experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape