Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 8093
-
02-05-13 16:33 #5183Regular Member

Posts: 12Does that mean six more weeks of winter?
Originally Posted by Bigdaddy62
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-13 11:44 #5182Senior Member

Posts: 43High quality work
You even captured the shadow of her legs on the ground. Very nice.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-13 19:39 #5181Senior Member

Posts: 5563
Originally Posted by SoMany
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
Thanks fellows! Seriously! I truly appreciate the love.
Originally Posted by Fhjims124
[View Original Post]
Once in awhile a little diversion is nice. It breaks up the monotony. But! I do not want to deluge the forum with will intentioned but inaccurate information. It has always been my practice to make things as entertaining as possible. I believe that our hobby should be is as much about amusement as it is about need. It is not life. It is not about love. It should not be taken so serious that we forget to enjoy what we are fortunate to have. I will continue to throw in a little something different now and then, while being ever mindful not to dilute the true nature of the forum.
I should also point out that; Jackson, the site administrator, has been extremely lenient with what I’ve been allowed to post. Thank you, Jackson.
CookyJar
-
02-03-13 18:53 #5180Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Green Screen?
Not a green screen. Just a selection technique.
Originally Posted by Bigdaddy62
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
02-01-13 22:54 #5179Regular Member

Posts: 23Go man go!
Man Cookiejar your the F_ck'in best. I lov to see your work. Keep on post'in. Looks like you R having a f_cking blast. WOW!
#1fan
-
02-01-13 20:30 #5178Senior Member

Posts: 1330First I noticed the ass and thought how I'd like spend about an hour with her. Second I noticed that the lighting in the background didn't match the lighting on the subject. Thought maybe you used fill in flash or reflectors, but the shadows didn't match that either.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Let's see some more of these girls in different settings. Walking naked in the mall (or Walmart)? On a ski slope? On a boat? In an office setting?
Your creativity makes this fun.
-
02-01-13 11:35 #5177Senior Member

Posts: 417You had me going till you posted this one.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...6&d=1359510320
Still your Photoshop skills are damn good. Good work
-
02-01-13 11:16 #5176Senior Member

Posts: 43Green Screen?
Hey cooky the second photo looks like a green screen was used. How did you achieve that look?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-13 10:46 #5175Senior Member

Posts: 197Nice!
Great work, CJ. I'd like to see this hottie in front of City Hall or the Poe house. Very inspiring indeed!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-13 05:05 #5174Regular Member

Posts: 7You are the man!
Dear CJ,
I have been mongering for about 15 years now and I have to say you are THE MAN. I lave your pictures and posts. I could never come close to you. Keep it going Sir!
-
01-31-13 22:26 #5173Senior Member

Posts: 5563OK! I cannot hold it back any longer. How many of you recognized the lie? I confess. No need for a sub-thread.
Originally Posted by TrublMaykr
[View Original Post]
I was just letting my imagination run wild. Imagine driving pass and a hottie like Jen flashing you.
Shit like that just doesn't happen. Just to good to be true.
Here's the real pictures.
CookyJar
-
01-31-13 22:23 #5172Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Excellent photos.
Thanks for the props Hawk. Smart move noticing the temperature didn't match. Try as I might, she just looked to warm.
Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk
[View Original Post]
No joking around, she is hot.
CookyJar
-
01-30-13 17:17 #5171Regular Member

Posts: 11I saw some short chick near Margaret-Orthodox Station today, she had a broken nose with a patch, I think. Was that Cythnia? Anyone see this chick today? If so who was she?
-
01-30-13 09:03 #5170Senior Member

Posts: 139Heh, heh, heh. Love it!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Maybe we need a sub-thread for Photos You Can't Believe
-
01-29-13 20:45 #5169Senior Member

Posts: 5563You got to be quick to pull this off
You have to be real quick to pull this kind of shit off.
We planned everything in the car before she got out. Then we looked around, she hopped out, and I grabbed the shots. She jumped back in the car and we drove to another location.
CookyJar











Reply With Quote





