Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5183
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy62  [View Original Post]
    You even captured the shadow of her legs on the ground. Very nice.
    Does that mean six more weeks of winter?

  2. #5182

    High quality work

    You even captured the shadow of her legs on the ground. Very nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Not a green screen. Just a selection technique.

    CookyJar

  3. #5181
    Quote Originally Posted by SoMany  [View Original Post]
    Man Cookiejar your the F_ck'in best. I lov to see your work. Keep on post'in. Looks like you R having a f_cking blast. WOW!
    #1fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    First I noticed the ass and thought how I'd like spend about an hour with her. Second I noticed that the lighting in the background didn't match the lighting on the subject. Thought maybe you used fill in flash or reflectors, but the shadows didn't match that either.
    Let's see some more of these girls in different settings. Walking naked in the mall (or Walmart)? On a ski slope? On a boat? In an office setting?
    Your creativity makes this fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk  [View Original Post]
    You had me going till you posted this one.
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...6&d=1359510320
    Still your Photoshop skills are damn good. Good work
    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    Great work, CJ. I'd like to see this hottie in front of City Hall or the Poe house. Very inspiring indeed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhjims124  [View Original Post]
    Dear CJ,
    I have been mongering for about 15 years now and I have to say you are THE MAN. I lave your pictures and posts. I could never come close to you. Keep it going Sir!
    Thanks fellows! Seriously! I truly appreciate the love.

    Once in awhile a little diversion is nice. It breaks up the monotony. But! I do not want to deluge the forum with will intentioned but inaccurate information. It has always been my practice to make things as entertaining as possible. I believe that our hobby should be is as much about amusement as it is about need. It is not life. It is not about love. It should not be taken so serious that we forget to enjoy what we are fortunate to have. I will continue to throw in a little something different now and then, while being ever mindful not to dilute the true nature of the forum.

    I should also point out that; Jackson, the site administrator, has been extremely lenient with what I’ve been allowed to post. Thank you, Jackson.

    CookyJar

  4. #5180

    Re: Green Screen?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy62  [View Original Post]
    Hey cooky the second photo looks like a green screen was used. How did you achieve that look?
    Not a green screen. Just a selection technique.

    CookyJar

  5. #5179

    Go man go!

    Man Cookiejar your the F_ck'in best. I lov to see your work. Keep on post'in. Looks like you R having a f_cking blast. WOW!

    #1fan

  6. #5178
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    OK! I cannot hold it back any longer. How many of you recognized the lie? I confess.
    First I noticed the ass and thought how I'd like spend about an hour with her. Second I noticed that the lighting in the background didn't match the lighting on the subject. Thought maybe you used fill in flash or reflectors, but the shadows didn't match that either.

    Let's see some more of these girls in different settings. Walking naked in the mall (or Walmart)? On a ski slope? On a boat? In an office setting?

    Your creativity makes this fun.

  7. #5177
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    OK! I cannot hold it back any longer. How many of you recognized the lie? I confess. No need for a sub-thread.

    I was just letting my imagination run wild. Imagine driving pass and a hottie like Jen flashing you.

    Shit like that just doesn't happen. Just to good to be true.

    Here's the real pictures.

    CookyJar
    You had me going till you posted this one.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...6&d=1359510320

    Still your Photoshop skills are damn good. Good work

  8. #5176

    Green Screen?

    Hey cooky the second photo looks like a green screen was used. How did you achieve that look?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    You have to be real quick to pull this kind of shit off.

    We planned everything in the car before she got out. Then we looked around, she hopped out, and I grabbed the shots. She jumped back in the car and we drove to another location.

    CookyJar

  9. #5175

    Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    OK! I cannot hold it back any longer. How many of you recognized the lie? I confess. No need for a sub-thread.

    I was just letting my imagination run wild. Imagine driving pass and a hottie like Jen flashing you.

    Shit like that just doesn't happen. Just to good to be true.

    Here's the real pictures.

    CookyJar
    Great work, CJ. I'd like to see this hottie in front of City Hall or the Poe house. Very inspiring indeed!

  10. #5174

    You are the man!

    Dear CJ,

    I have been mongering for about 15 years now and I have to say you are THE MAN. I lave your pictures and posts. I could never come close to you. Keep it going Sir!

  11. #5173
    Quote Originally Posted by TrublMaykr  [View Original Post]
    Heh, heh, heh. Love it!

    Maybe we need a sub-thread for Photos You Can't Believe
    OK! I cannot hold it back any longer. How many of you recognized the lie? I confess. No need for a sub-thread.

    I was just letting my imagination run wild. Imagine driving pass and a hottie like Jen flashing you.

    Shit like that just doesn't happen. Just to good to be true.

    Here's the real pictures.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jen 87.jpg‎   Jen 87 A.jpg‎   Jen In the Open 001.jpg‎   Jen In the Open.jpg‎   Jen In the Open A.jpg‎  

    Jen 89.jpg‎   Jen 90.jpg‎   Jen 96.jpg‎   Jen 91.jpg‎   Jen 95.jpg‎  


  12. #5172

    RE: Excellent photos.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk  [View Original Post]
    I had to give you props on the artistic value of these pics. Your choice of setting is brilliant. Too bad there couldn't be an.

    Old outside thermomter off in the background displaying the tempt.
    Thanks for the props Hawk. Smart move noticing the temperature didn't match. Try as I might, she just looked to warm.

    No joking around, she is hot.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jen 001.jpg‎   Jen 94.jpg‎   Jen 93.jpg‎   Jen 002.jpg‎   Jen 86.jpg‎  

    Jen 85.jpg‎   Jen 003.jpg‎   Jen 83.jpg‎   Jen 84.jpg‎   Jen 92.jpg‎  


  13. #5171
    I saw some short chick near Margaret-Orthodox Station today, she had a broken nose with a patch, I think. Was that Cythnia? Anyone see this chick today? If so who was she?

  14. #5170
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    You have to be real quick to pull this kind of shit off.

    We planned everything in the car before she got out. Then we looked around, she hopped out, and I grabbed the shots. She jumped back in the car and we drove to another location.

    CookyJar
    Heh, heh, heh. Love it!

    Maybe we need a sub-thread for Photos You Can't Believe

  15. #5169

    You got to be quick to pull this off

    You have to be real quick to pull this kind of shit off.

    We planned everything in the car before she got out. Then we looked around, she hopped out, and I grabbed the shots. She jumped back in the car and we drove to another location.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jen Taking a Chance 90.jpg‎   Jen Taking a Chance 92.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape