Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13034

    Joyce on 25th St.

    Spotted a BSW the other day with big fat bubble butt. Had to stop and' scoop. Said her name was Joyce. 32 years old. Not much to look at in the face. Marks on her hands. 25 for BBBJCIM. Service was standard. She stopped as she was almost finished catching and told me I was "using too much pressure". AKA I was squeezing that fat ass too hard. LOL. No sooner had I dropped her off, a late-model dark grey car pulls up to her. Pimp? Didn't ask for her number. LE was nowhere to be seen.

  2. #13033

    Blonde?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shune  [View Original Post]
    Rosedale, privet location, clean and cozy. Blonde (late 30's) accommodating and cordial. She aimed to please. Trade welcome.
    And who may this be?

  3. #13032

    Sting: Conkling

    Tonight there is a police van parked in Santonis lot. Girl conveyed from marked vehicle to back of van. Probably not the first. This is new arrangement. Usually police van is parked in lot behind CVS on Haven.

    Couple of new faces on the stroll. Be careful.

  4. #13031
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I like to think she really was having a good time. I know I was! She certainly acted like she was, and told me that she loves having her picture taken. Like I said, I love playing with Sarah. These are the last of the pictures from this weekend.
    I can't wait to get down to Baltimore to see Sarah, she is so hot, these are the best pics yet, I did get the digits from you hope they are still good. I hope to get down there within the next few weeks.

  5. #13030
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalKaos  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Noel after a few spirits, wish I hadn't. Lovely girl sexy big titties, sadly just bullshit excuse after bullshit excuse. I am never a quick pop but it took longer then 10 mins and she wanted to bail. YMMV if you are a quick pop and like eye candy she might be the one for you. She is dirty blonde Eastern European looking beautiful tits just nothing behnd them. You have been warned.
    I know what you mean with the never a quick pop thing. I often take quite a bit, but luckily I found a girl who is very much willing to put in the time until I get off. She's definitely not a quitter, she's quite the trooper.

  6. #13029
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I like to think she really was having a good time. I know I was! She certainly acted like she was, and told me that she loves having her picture taken. Like I said, I love playing with Sarah. These are the last of the pictures from this weekend.
    Love the last shot with stuff spillin out of her mouth!

  7. #13028

    Great Cum Shots

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I like to think she really was having a good time. I know I was! She certainly acted like she was, and told me that she loves having her picture taken. Like I said, I love playing with Sarah. These are the last of the pictures from this weekend.
    Sexy lady and nice picture like the cim shots got any creampie picture keep up the good work.

  8. #13027

    Dawn

    Attachment 226196

    After releasing Pretty J / Diamond earlier, a friend spotted Dawn stooping on Wilkens. Slowed down on the pass and got that smile. He circled the block, and made the scoop at the corner. Dawn is about 30, 5'8".115, and mixed with white and Cherokee. Easy to get along with, friendly and personable. She declined darnels spot, and recommended dees, my friend was prepared and accepted. Arrived and took care of house fee, and told just wanted BJ. Layers of clothes came off and he was pleasantly surprised. Trim body, no marks, soft skin. Pretty good BBBJCIM with spit. Decent technique, took direction well, could have gotten a little deeper, but no complaints. Gave a a 7 for looks and 7 for performance. He would repeat. Digits are available.

  9. #13026
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I like to think she really was having a good time. I know I was! She certainly acted like she was, and told me that she loves having her picture taken. Like I said, I love playing with Sarah. These are the last of the pictures from this weekend.
    She really is hot! Thanks for a great post.

  10. #13025
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    The Rest of Sarah

    I like to think she really was having a good time. I know I was! She certainly acted like she was, and told me that she loves having her picture taken. Like I said, I love playing with Sarah. These are the last of the pictures from this weekend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sarah7.jpg‎   Sarah8.PNG‎   Sarah9.jpg‎   Sarah10.jpg‎   Sarah11.jpg‎  

    Sarah12.PNG‎   Sarah13.PNG‎  

  11. #13024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Some more of Sarah

    A few more of hot Sarah. If you see her treat her well. She had minutes on her phone yesterday. I have a few more pictures I'll post later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sarah1.PNG‎   Sarah2.PNG‎   Sarah3.jpg‎   Sarah4.jpg‎   Sarah5.PNG‎  

    Sarah6.jpg‎  

  12. #13023
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    DAMN! NT, you always deliver the good pics, thanks!
    I guess Nitetimer does not fuck around keep it up.

  13. #13022

    Noel a no go

    Picked up Noel after a few spirits, wish I hadn't. Lovely girl sexy big titties, sadly just bullshit excuse after bullshit excuse. I am never a quick pop but it took longer then 10 mins and she wanted to bail. YMMV if you are a quick pop and like eye candy she might be the one for you. She is dirty blonde Eastern European looking beautiful tits just nothing behnd them. You have been warned.

  14. #13021

    Sarah

    Cls, great work as usual. It could just be my old fat white guy eyes saying this, LOL, but I think that Sarah looks like she was genuinely having a good time with you. Keep up the good work.

  15. #13020
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I was able to catch up with Sarah again this weekend. She wasn't able to answer her phone during the week for those of you that tried to get in touch with her. She has cut her hair a lot shorter than it was, but still looks very good. As before, her service was outstanding. She is a genuinely nice person with a great personality. A sweet girl who is really good at her job. Everything is available from Sarah. I didn't have the time to take her up on her offer of her butt (I will next time) , and she was having her monthly visitor, so I got my usual head, which was great. Loads of attention to the boys, lots of sucking and licking. The only issue with this pretty girl is that she has told me sometimes she gets so fucked up with her medication that she might fall asleep giving head (I've had girls do that before) , or just be so out of it that she doesn't know where she is or what she's doing. There have been a couple mongers who said the same thing about her. But if you catch her when she's pretty straight she is awesome. Treat her well and she will do the same for you.

    Here are some of her latest pictures. I'll post more later. I love playing with Sarah!
    Again, more nice pics, very nice. I can see why you love playing with her. Hope she gets some minutes on her phone. SOON!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape