Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13029
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I like to think she really was having a good time. I know I was! She certainly acted like she was, and told me that she loves having her picture taken. Like I said, I love playing with Sarah. These are the last of the pictures from this weekend.
    Love the last shot with stuff spillin out of her mouth!

  2. #13028

    Great Cum Shots

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I like to think she really was having a good time. I know I was! She certainly acted like she was, and told me that she loves having her picture taken. Like I said, I love playing with Sarah. These are the last of the pictures from this weekend.
    Sexy lady and nice picture like the cim shots got any creampie picture keep up the good work.

  3. #13027

    Dawn

    Attachment 226196

    After releasing Pretty J / Diamond earlier, a friend spotted Dawn stooping on Wilkens. Slowed down on the pass and got that smile. He circled the block, and made the scoop at the corner. Dawn is about 30, 5'8".115, and mixed with white and Cherokee. Easy to get along with, friendly and personable. She declined darnels spot, and recommended dees, my friend was prepared and accepted. Arrived and took care of house fee, and told just wanted BJ. Layers of clothes came off and he was pleasantly surprised. Trim body, no marks, soft skin. Pretty good BBBJCIM with spit. Decent technique, took direction well, could have gotten a little deeper, but no complaints. Gave a a 7 for looks and 7 for performance. He would repeat. Digits are available.

  4. #13026
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I like to think she really was having a good time. I know I was! She certainly acted like she was, and told me that she loves having her picture taken. Like I said, I love playing with Sarah. These are the last of the pictures from this weekend.
    She really is hot! Thanks for a great post.

  5. #13025
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    The Rest of Sarah

    I like to think she really was having a good time. I know I was! She certainly acted like she was, and told me that she loves having her picture taken. Like I said, I love playing with Sarah. These are the last of the pictures from this weekend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sarah7.jpg‎   Sarah8.PNG‎   Sarah9.jpg‎   Sarah10.jpg‎   Sarah11.jpg‎  

    Sarah12.PNG‎   Sarah13.PNG‎  

  6. #13024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    Some more of Sarah

    A few more of hot Sarah. If you see her treat her well. She had minutes on her phone yesterday. I have a few more pictures I'll post later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sarah1.PNG‎   Sarah2.PNG‎   Sarah3.jpg‎   Sarah4.jpg‎   Sarah5.PNG‎  

    Sarah6.jpg‎  

  7. #13023
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    DAMN! NT, you always deliver the good pics, thanks!
    I guess Nitetimer does not fuck around keep it up.

  8. #13022

    Noel a no go

    Picked up Noel after a few spirits, wish I hadn't. Lovely girl sexy big titties, sadly just bullshit excuse after bullshit excuse. I am never a quick pop but it took longer then 10 mins and she wanted to bail. YMMV if you are a quick pop and like eye candy she might be the one for you. She is dirty blonde Eastern European looking beautiful tits just nothing behnd them. You have been warned.

  9. #13021

    Sarah

    Cls, great work as usual. It could just be my old fat white guy eyes saying this, LOL, but I think that Sarah looks like she was genuinely having a good time with you. Keep up the good work.

  10. #13020
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I was able to catch up with Sarah again this weekend. She wasn't able to answer her phone during the week for those of you that tried to get in touch with her. She has cut her hair a lot shorter than it was, but still looks very good. As before, her service was outstanding. She is a genuinely nice person with a great personality. A sweet girl who is really good at her job. Everything is available from Sarah. I didn't have the time to take her up on her offer of her butt (I will next time) , and she was having her monthly visitor, so I got my usual head, which was great. Loads of attention to the boys, lots of sucking and licking. The only issue with this pretty girl is that she has told me sometimes she gets so fucked up with her medication that she might fall asleep giving head (I've had girls do that before) , or just be so out of it that she doesn't know where she is or what she's doing. There have been a couple mongers who said the same thing about her. But if you catch her when she's pretty straight she is awesome. Treat her well and she will do the same for you.

    Here are some of her latest pictures. I'll post more later. I love playing with Sarah!
    Again, more nice pics, very nice. I can see why you love playing with her. Hope she gets some minutes on her phone. SOON!

  11. #13019
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I was able to catch up with Sarah again this weekend. She wasn't able to answer her phone during the week for those of you that tried to get in touch with her. She has cut her hair a lot shorter than it was, but still looks very good. As before, her service was outstanding. She is a genuinely nice person with a great personality. A sweet girl who is really good at her job. Everything is available from Sarah. I didn't have the time to take her up on her offer of her butt (I will next time) , and she was having her monthly visitor, so I got my usual head, which was great. Loads of attention to the boys, lots of sucking and licking. The only issue with this pretty girl is that she has told me sometimes she gets so fucked up with her medication that she might fall asleep giving head (I've had girls do that before) , or just be so out of it that she doesn't know where she is or what she's doing. There have been a couple mongers who said the same thing about her. But if you catch her when she's pretty straight she is awesome. Treat her well and she will do the same for you.

    Here are some of her latest pictures. I'll post more later. I love playing with Sarah!
    Nice shots Cls! I hooked up with her in the summer, on her good day. She aims to please.

  12. #13018

    Wants to be?

    NiteTimer doesn't just want to be. He IS a porn STAR. I would like to add my Bravo friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiling Fox  [View Original Post]
    He wants to be a f*king porn star.

    Bravo NT.

  13. #13017

    Pretty J or Diamond

    Met near s Carey and Washington this cold morning. Didn't have a spot to go so caught and release. Didn't persist because she doesn't do BJ."don't know where you guys things have been". WTF? Not a hard choice to release. Oh well YMMV. Have digits for trade.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0033.jpg
Views:	602
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	226037

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0036.jpg
Views:	732
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	226038

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0035.jpg
Views:	625
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	226039

  14. #13016
    Quote Originally Posted by Immanuel Kunt  [View Original Post]
    If NT is showcasing his bigc%ck to the irritation of Smiling Fox, maybe it's only because his bigc%ck fulfills a stereotype of him as a Mandingo.
    Really, I'm just having fun w / the ladies. We shouldn't "anal"yze it too much, hahahahah.

    CLS my hero; that was some of your better work w / Sarah, keep up the good work, NT out.

  15. #13015

    Can't we just be friends

    If NT is showcasing his bigc%ck to the irritation of Smiling Fox, maybe it's only because his bigc%ck fulfills a stereotype of him as a Mandingo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape