Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12974
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Well John, I had hundreds to chose from but decided to throw these out; not really counting.

    Folks can always chose to ignore the ones they don't like; even in other states.
    I think all of the frames you put up are GREAT! Those girls must walk bo-legged for days. LOL.

    Thanks!

  2. #12973
    Senior Member


    Posts: 208
    Rosedale, privet location, clean and cozy. Blonde (late 30's) accommodating and cordial. She aimed to please. Trade welcome.

  3. #12972

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    The lady says she wants me hit that hole, who am I to decline the invite; I had to crush it out. Mission accomplished.
    How about some closeup shots for the anal thread you pounding her butt hole.

  4. #12971
    Quote Originally Posted by BootyCall  [View Original Post]
    Timer I like this group of pics. Man you will fuckem hard and anywhere. Look forward to your pics each day. Shift around and show more booty shots of the girls. In this group of pics are you ramming the booty hole.
    The lady says she wants me hit that hole, who am I to decline the invite; I had to crush it out. Mission accomplished.

  5. #12970

    Gosh

    Timer I like this group of pics. Man you will fuckem hard and anywhere. Look forward to your pics each day. Shift around and show more booty shots of the girls. In this group of pics are you ramming the booty hole.

  6. #12969

    Rt 40 Rosedale

    Any good action in the Rosedale area?

  7. #12968
    Quote Originally Posted by FromUnder  [View Original Post]
    I was reluctant to contribute to this forum anymore because of all the bs that seem to agitate many senior members as well as myself that really has nothing to do with the forum subject matter. As well as the censorship of my opinion on such matters. I have been a member for a few years and have contributed my share of reports and pics and other pertinent info conducive to this forum. I will post this report and sit back for awhile and see if this bs ceases. Anyways ran into Summer last week tried to highball me but we settled for. 50, the good thing about Summer is she prefers the backdoor so there was no upcharge all in all got service. I found some pics of her from last Summer but she pretty much looks the same have digits for trusted seniors however she was out of minutes hopefully she re upped.
    What a great AH. Where can I find Summer?

  8. #12967

    Washington Blvd

    Quote Originally Posted by Horny Toe  [View Original Post]
    I call this the 20/100 vision.

    They look like they are 20 from 100 feet away but 100 from 20 feet away. Happens all the time. Pretty awkward when they come up to you."uhhh, I thought you were someone else."
    Be careful doing that kind of activity around the school. Especially doing school hours. That kind of driving is a tell sign for LE. A few weeks ago a saw a nice looking WSW around that area. She kept giving me the look. Pretty blond with make up and a nice ass with pair of tan pants on with her hair up. She was standing so close to the crossing guard that every time I looked at her the crossing gurard looked at me. I passed two times and wanted to pick her up but there was no way I was going to do that around the time the kids were getting out of school. That's when LE is out the most. I can't believe that WSW was that dumb to stand in that spot at that time of day. She looked so angry that I would not pick her up. I know she is a SW because I have seen her date before but man she was really stupid.

  9. #12966

    LE on Dundalk.

    Just rode thru Dundalk ave. Very heavy LE of both city and county kind. Saw one SW, but could be decoy. I kept on moving.

  10. #12965

    All the time

    Quote Originally Posted by Horny Toe  [View Original Post]
    I call this the 20/100 vision.

    They look like they are 20 from 100 feet away but 100 from 20 feet away. Happens all the time. Pretty awkward when they come up to you."uhhh, I thought you were someone else."
    Or sometimes, you think you see a SW, do a manuever, then realize it is 65 year old civilian. Or, as I get older, doing night time scouting, seeing a SW from a block away and realize it is a sign or some other inanimate object. As I age, I might need to hire a scout to go along with me.

  11. #12964

    Leo

    First time post, want to warn all my fellow hunters, be ware, I was in and around the circle to include WB / W around 11am, saw two SW at the circle, one wht / blk standing on opposite sides street, both were about 5, 4 135lbs or so the wht SW had long hair just below her shoulders two tone blk / blonde, new faces for me so I didn't approach.

    On my way home, came across this SW who goes by Elesse, she is mix hispanic / wht. 5.5 heavy set (180) with jet blk hair shoulder link, did the LEO check and went with the standard BJ / car date, mic skills a 6, slow wet and good, paid lot's of attention to the boys which was good. Did not mind me fingering the cooch which was very fresh no smell at all, I pop she caught and swallowed. On the trip back is when she informed me that LEO were conducting stings on W / Blvd in and around Carroll Park to include the over pass bridge. Got the digits and moved on will repeat.

    Be safe and happy hunting.

  12. #12963
    And Denise gets a a Dirty Sanchez to boot.

    NT, you the man!

  13. #12962
    Quote Originally Posted by Prototype  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or has anyone else driven past what looks to be a decent looking sw(I usually go past a couple times, trying to get a good look)figure they look decent enough while going past at speed. Then stop to pick them up and as they approach the car, they get uglier and uglier. I hate that. Oh and I have totally driven up the wrong way on a one way street trying to get to a sw. Driven past the street on Wash plenty of times.knew it was oneway but got in a hurry to get to the spot, wasn't thinking, next thing I know a car is coming at me honking and stuff and there's me with a dumb look on my face.still picked the sw up though.going the wrong way.
    I call this the 20/100 vision.

    They look like they are 20 from 100 feet away but 100 from 20 feet away. Happens all the time. Pretty awkward when they come up to you."uhhh, I thought you were someone else."

  14. #12961
    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    Le and Ule has been out in force in Conkling, CB and WW since the beginning of the year. Is there is a new police chief putting more police on the streets? These police seem even bolder than before. They tail you around constantly, essentially chasing you out of the area. With these police everywhere, I believe that the they are locking up anyone that they even suspect of wrongdoing to justify the manpower and the overtime. It seems that the police are not giving any breaks, so be careful.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    I too noticed that this past month as well. I was followed by LE last week just driving through the WW loop once. Maybe it was just coincidence but I wasn't taking any chances, so I just headed out. Better safe than sorry. With that being said, if anyone would like to trade digits, I have a regular in the Laurel area with a good number for trade. Seniors PM me. Be safe

  15. #12960

    Avoid Conkling

    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    Le and Ule has been out in force in Conkling, CB and WW since the beginning of the year. Is there is a new police chief putting more police on the streets? These police seem even bolder than before. They tail you around constantly, essentially chasing you out of the area. With these police everywhere, I believe that the they are locking up anyone that they even suspect of wrongdoing to justify the manpower and the overtime. It seems that the police are not giving any breaks, so be careful.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    Major production on Conkling today. LE van and both marked and unmarked. I take vans seriously. A good number of arrests need to occur to justify their use.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape