Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 48,451 to 48,465 of 61400
-
01-20-13 14:02 #12950Regular Member

Posts: 15Harford Road update
The activity on Harford Road has picked back up- finally. Last night I hooked up with one I haven't seen in a while. She is petite little thing and has a nice clean body. Heather is still around and I haven't seen Taylor in a couple of weeks. Avoid Roxann- she rips everyone off- and she is too fucking ugly anyway.
-
01-20-13 11:27 #12949Senior Member

Posts: 312Conkling / Dundalk.
Went out for my Sunday paper, and decided to take a ride along Dundalk Ave to Conkling. Just to see what was available these days. I saw one blonde who looked like she had been ridden hard & put away wet! On Conkling L. E. O. stayed behind me until I left the area. Dundalk ave was a ghost town! I hope things pick up soon. Variety is a spice of life!
-
01-20-13 11:10 #12948Senior Member

Posts: 677Patty
Anybody seen Patty lately? It looks like her former house on Wilkens is empty.
-
01-20-13 06:34 #12947Senior Member

Posts: 233Nice post and find.
Originally Posted by FromUnder
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-13 01:36 #12946Senior Member

Posts: 2419Naw, I can't, there's no way to edit correctly, and too much incriminating information.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-13 00:06 #12945Senior Member

Posts: 252Are you posting your videos anywhere?
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-13 21:30 #12944Senior Member

Posts: 511She looks nice!
Originally Posted by FromUnder
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-13 21:15 #12943

Posts: 540Holly video
It's a great video. Holly puts on quite a show. I think I have seen her on Wilkens, but not 100% sure. Does anyone have Holly's digits to share? PM please.
Originally Posted by Lilmills13
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-13 20:48 #12942Senior Member

Posts: 2419Summers
You have to let me in on that nice booty. That would be a pleasant addition to the backdoor roster.
Originally Posted by FromUnder
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-13 20:46 #12941Senior Member

Posts: 2419Hey, I'll take financial assistance for pussy plundering. I'll toss them up and spin and catch for the right amount of dinero, hahhahaa.
Originally Posted by Sportsfan1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-13 20:22 #12940Senior Member

Posts: 3075DAMN! NT, you always deliver the good pics, thanks!
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-13 18:47 #12939Senior Member

Posts: 2686Hillary Clinton is giving head on Wilkens?
I guess that stroke really took her down. A few weeks out of the spotlight and on the street, and she's got a bad case of acne.
Originally Posted by Krazzman
[View Original Post]
Or am I just imagining things? LOL
-
01-19-13 14:12 #12938Senior Member

Posts: 677Summer
FU:
Tried to PM you regarding Summer but your box is full. Please clear the box.
-
01-19-13 13:48 #12937Senior Member

Posts: 182Old Video
Here's a old video with Holly I made awhile back. The quality is not that great but its my first video, so I'm still learning.
http://www.pornhub.com/users/lilmills13
-
01-19-13 13:28 #12936Senior Member

Posts: 280B / CB this morning
I drove though B / CB today but I really did not have time, so I did not make a pickup, but I guess I would have found the time if a good situation presented itself. I saw Lindsey who used to stay at the Budget Inn. I had not seen her for a long time and did not recognize her at first with dark black hair. I also saw Crystal on Patapsco, and I probably would have made the time for Crystal, but she was standing with several people and just up the street there were several cop cars for some unknown reason, so I decided to keep going.










Reply With Quote





