Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12930

    Manda by nite part 2

    I love what I do and the ladies who participate in my filthy adventures. Manda loves the free "exposure' and thanks me for getting her dates.

    We have a lot of fun together, and I hope you can see that. Unfortunately I'm a big guy and get in the way of the lens. So be warned; there are more gratuitous "big brown butt" pix in the batch, hahahahhahaa. Here are leftovers from the other cams.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	0.jpg
Views:	677
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	225331

    Click image for larger version

Name:	00.jpg
Views:	605
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	225332

    Click image for larger version

Name:	000.jpg
Views:	703
Size:	146.1 KB
ID:	225333

    Click image for larger version

Name:	0000.jpg
Views:	498
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	225334

    Click image for larger version

Name:	00000.jpg
Views:	454
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	225335

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	122.7 KB
ID:	225336

    Click image for larger version

Name:	3.0.jpg
Views:	505
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	225337

    Click image for larger version

Name:	3.1.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	225338

    Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	603
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	225339

    Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	225340

  2. #12929

    Lol

    Or just be like me. I'm a big ole fat white guy. I just see black as white and its pics of me!

    BQ22

  3. #12928
    Quote Originally Posted by CapeMay0069  [View Original Post]
    First off I gratefully admire and respect all posters that put up pics (I don't and I have my reasons why) and I'm not looking for an argument, but nighTimer the close-ups of your ass and balls kind of ruin the experience. Don't get me wrong I like your action shots (Specially the bent over BJs) but you need to focus more on the girl (maybe let her ride you instead). Again not looking for a fight just my friendly 2 cents.
    First off I assume that you "greatly" admire NT's work. Secondly, if you don't like his pics, don't look! NT is B'mores answer to Cookiejar and Baldy Cruiser.

    In my view any type of pics are invaluable in helping to identify providers in the confusing mish mash of Jessicas, Ambers, Heathers and whatever.

    NT: Keep up the good work!

  4. #12927

    Good response Nite

    We can all take the parts we like and ignore the rest. I don't understand why so many things are criticized. Try to have fun, and stay safe.

  5. #12926
    Quote Originally Posted by CapeMay0069  [View Original Post]
    First off I gratefully admire and respect all posters that put up pics (I don't and I have my reasons why) and I'm not looking for an argument, but nighTimer the close-ups of your ass and balls kind of ruin the experience. Don't get me wrong I like your action shots (Specially the bent over BJs) but you need to focus more on the girl (maybe let her ride you instead). Again not looking for a fight just my friendly 2 cents.
    We've been round and round about this one, so to speak. I'm just in the way, so just "refocus" on the sweet thangs getting plundered (you too Kim).

    Some like, some don't; I just threw them all in there. The hazards of making porn:it happens when you're having fun, hahahhaahaa.

  6. #12925

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer; 1655571.

    [ATTACH=CONFIG
    First off I gratefully admire and respect all posters that put up pics (I don't and I have my reasons why) and I'm not looking for an argument, but nighTimer the close-ups of your ass and balls kind of ruin the experience. Don't get me wrong I like your action shots (Specially the bent over BJs) but you need to focus more on the girl (maybe let her ride you instead). Again not looking for a fight just my friendly 2 cents.

  7. #12924
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233
    Quote Originally Posted by Benchseats Rock  [View Original Post]
    He's retired, and happier than I've ever known him to be. Living on a private island and cultivating rare orchids is good for the soul.

    That said, I'll pass along the good wishes next time he sends a boat to the mainland.

    Bench
    Perhaps a charter boat is needed!

  8. #12923

    Manda by nite 2

    Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	514
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	225313

    Click image for larger version

Name:	12.jpg
Views:	394
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	225314

    Click image for larger version

Name:	13.jpg
Views:	660
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	225315

    Click image for larger version

Name:	14.jpg
Views:	461
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	225316

    Click image for larger version

Name:	15.jpg
Views:	443
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	225317

    Click image for larger version

Name:	16.jpg
Views:	538
Size:	121.2 KB
ID:	225318

    Click image for larger version

Name:	17.jpg
Views:	457
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	225319

    Click image for larger version

Name:	18.jpg
Views:	455
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	225320

    Click image for larger version

Name:	19.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	225321

    Click image for larger version

Name:	20.jpg
Views:	427
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	225322

  9. #12922

    Manda by nite

    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	350
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	225303

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	225304

    Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	225305

    Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	225306

    Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	225307

    Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	225308

    Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	225309

    Click image for larger version

Name:	8.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	225310

    Click image for larger version

Name:	9.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	225311

    Click image for larger version

Name:	10.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	225312

  10. #12921

    Miss Eveready pt2

    Click image for larger version

Name:	8.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	225277

    Click image for larger version

Name:	9.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	126.1 KB
ID:	225278

    Click image for larger version

Name:	10-1.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	225279

    Click image for larger version

Name:	10.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	225280

    Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	225281

    Click image for larger version

Name:	12.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	225282

    Click image for larger version

Name:	13.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	225283

    Click image for larger version

Name:	14.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	225284

    Click image for larger version

Name:	15.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	225285

    Click image for larger version

Name:	16.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	225286

  11. #12920

    Miss Eveready

    I finally got time to do some editing, twas a crazy work week.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	0.jpg
Views:	488
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	225267

    Click image for larger version

Name:	00.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	225268

    Click image for larger version

Name:	000.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	225269

    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	225270

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	118.4 KB
ID:	225271

    Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	225272

    Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	122.6 KB
ID:	225273

    Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	372
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	225274

    Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	128.7 KB
ID:	225275

    Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	225276

  12. #12919

    Robux

    He's retired, and happier than I've ever known him to be. Living on a private island and cultivating rare orchids is good for the soul.

    That said, I'll pass along the good wishes next time he sends a boat to the mainland.

    Bench

  13. #12918

    Re: Tiffany

    Got together with an old friend. Y'all might remember her as Tiffany from CB. Well she is back after a curiosity stay of the county. She is back. And got her weight back looking all good and shit. Well meet up with her tonight. Standard tuition. Awesome BBBJ, slow like how I like it. Then K9 and finished with Mish. Pleasure to be with and glad she is back. Got digits for trusted senior members. But here are some pics I took, enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3315.jpg‎   IMG_3316.jpg‎   IMG_3317.jpg‎  

  14. #12917

    Conkling

    Saw 2 mongers pulled over on Fayette and Conkling this morning around 7:30. One marked and one unmarked vehicle. Jessica (Indian) was in full view smiling and waving at cars. I've often wondered whether LE targets cars that the girls obviously recognize. But I don't know that was the case here. By noon Conkling was dead and it stayed that way till at least 5.

    Yesterday it was mildly active. Saw Big-rack Shannon and a short hot HSW. Scooped Megan, former Blockette, now with short orange / red hair. She was a little drunk, but her performance was awesome. Unfortunately, she has no phone.

  15. #12916
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233

    Old Timers

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    That's for sure! Trashman would be amazed to see how politically correct this forum is becoming; what you can and cannot say. He wouldn't believe it, just as I am having a hard time doing.
    Even before Trashman there was the Whirling Dervish; these two folks, in my esteem, were two of the finest posters for various reasons. Trash called it exactly like he was it; cut through the bullshit. Took no prisoners either with the ladies or fello posters. He did things with the ladies (shit he would never call them ladies) that I could only think of in fantasy land (I still like to think I have some level of decorum. LOL). He taught me to look at the streetwalkers and other stakeholders in the sex trades (strippers etc) in a very realistic manner and by so doing, one could talk their language. Instead of getting fucked out of money, you could pummel the shit out of the **** for the night, pay next to nothing or literaly nothing, and get her to call you back wanting more. He knew how to connect. And his tirades against the bullshit posters were / are infamous. I wish I had his acid whit.

    The Dervish on the other hand was an excellent writer and could make every event sound like a trip to the finest whorehouse around. Whether in a working girl house, AMP or the street. Dervish was a military IT guy but you would never have known it based on his writings. He left abrubtly but I always enjoyed his posts.

    Somehow I got included in the roundtables etc. I was more of an AMP guy initially but moved to th Street scene primarily out of ncecessity. $$$$$$$. I don't get out as much as I used to. Diabetes and age have taken a toll and the AMPs just plain suck anymore. Serously, they suck as compared to what was available 10-15 years ago. Arikato in Waldorf was the fucking best ever. Ever. I read the forum often; remember the street working girls; many who have died. The reality of drug addiction, violence and STDS. I remember the newbies too, the hidden gems who I happend to pick up on thier first, yes first time out. THey are out there and they are freaking great. The diamonds / gems who if you treat right will please you time and time again until they get jaded by the assholes who rape, hurt or abuse them. That part still pisses me off. Prostitution should be legal, pure and simple. Get the women off the street and out of the environment that it currently is in. The working girls will still be working girls and price scales would be tiered like they are now, but at least the providers won't necessarily die young. Some really want to be working girls without the drug factor and those are the excellent providers day in and day out. And they are out there still I Know; they are in the colleges etc. Trying simply to make a buck like most of us.

    CLS is my current favorite poster. He shares information but quite judiciously; that is most admirable.

    If Bench robux and other decide to have another roundtable on the block, I am game. Just need about three weeks notice to make sure I am free and ready to rock!

    Fuck these douchebags who simply post to see thier shit out there or to argue. READ THE FUCKING FORUM is a mantra that needs to be followed. The Clix loop was clearly defined by someone just as other locations and hot spots are described by others today. RTTF.

    OK enough from me,

    Monger on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape