Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 931 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 431 831 881 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 981 1031 ... LastLast
Results 13,951 to 13,965 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5197

    Fatima

    FYI, her number is functional again.

  2. #5196

    Unicorn

    Her new digits? Any senior here thanks.

  3. #5195

    I know I was going to quit.

    And move onto "safer" avenues (like AMPs) , but some habits are hard to kick.

    I found myself down in the triangle today and stopped at the party store next to the vic for some smokes. I was in my car packing them when an older blonde came up from the store. She looked familiar and introduced herself as Lady T. I'm pretty sure the T stands for Theresa, if it's the same woman I ran into a few years ago.

    We ended up just driving around and chatting for a bit. She was a bit high on MJ, but it was the cool, talkative high; she had me cracking up and I almost completely forgot about the reason she was the car until she brought it up.

    Got an enthusiastic BJ for a Jackson and she was good! I guess old dogs don't need to learn new tricks! She suggested coming back for FS sometime, and I'm considering it.

    I tried searching the forums, but didn't find anything on her. (Granted, searching on Lady T just returned everyone that used the word "lady" so I may have missed it.)

    Related, as the ave has been dead, there were a ton of SWs out around the Vic. I counted five in just the couple blocks, including one tiny BSW that I would have stopped for if it wasn't for Lady T. I thought about swinging back around to try and scoop her after dropping off T, but decided not to press my luck.

  4. #5194

    Princess Naughty on the are

    Second post and I get to embarrass myself. Oh well. I sometimes take the are home from work if I'm in the mood to take in some scenery. I spotted a fairly cute younger looking BSW by the Viaduct. Swooped her up the second time around. Says her name is "Princess Naughty." She gets in and quickly things go south. Tells me to slow down she's going to get sick when I'm seriously going like 20. Asks if I can stop by the gas station so she can get a loosey. Great, I figure I can dump her. Once we're there I tell her politely (my mistake) that I'm good and I'll give her a lincoln to just be on her way. She starts practically crying and begging and won't get out of my car. The little head swoops in as she is fairly young and cute and I say what the hell (I know, I know). On the way to the spot she keeps saying weird things like "you aren't going to hurt me?" which I just kindof ignore. Finally, when she gets down to the deed its just terrible. Like the worst ever. No skills at all, just a weak ass mechanical back and forth. This isn't going to work. I tell her she can have the Jackson just to get lost. Avoid!

  5. #5193
    Thanks MichDL. Don't forget, I still owe ya beers if you're interested.

    JD.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    As always bro. Nice report. Love the facial pic. Newbies take notes. This is how you gain credit on this board real fast. A report with pics to prove it shows and proves you are a true monger.

  6. #5192

    Vernor Shannon

    I was in the hood the other night looking to see if I could find a ho to suck my dick and at first I wasn't seeing anything. I did't see one girl the first three hours I was out driving around. Fort Street was dead, Michigan Avenue was dead, and Vernor was dead. That was unusual. Normally on a bad night all I'd see is maybe a half dozen ugly ass ho's. To not see one girl out was something that I've never had happen before. It was starting to get frustrating. What I think made it worse is that I was into day number ten of my attempt to quit smoking and it isn't so easy to quit something you've been doing for twenty years. The urges to smoke kept getting stronger and stronger the longer I drove around without seeing anyone. Finally when I was on Vernor I saw some blonde ho walking down the street. I did a slow drive by but she looked a little rough so I decided to pass. I kept driving up and down Vernor and it was funny because I was the only car on the road. Every time I drove by that blonde ho she was waving her arms harder and harder trying to get my attention. Finally it got to the point where she started walking out into the street waving her arms trying to get my attention. It seemed like every time I drove by the ho she started looking better and better to me. I don't know if that was because I was just getting hornier as the night went on but I decided that if I saw her on my next pass I'd scoop her up. On the next pass she was still out so I pulled over and did the scoop. Well, my first instincts were correct. This girl was a bit rough but since I already had her in the car I figured I might as well have her suck my dick. The ***** told me her name was Shannon and she claimed that she was out there because her car was out of gas. I was just like wow, really, but I've been around long enough to know a crackwhore when I see one. This ***** Shannon was definately a crackwhore. So the ho asks me what I'm looking to do and I told her that I was just looking for some head. The ho tells me that she charges. 40 for blowjobs. I was just like really, I was like all I've got on me is. 10. Then she tried the whole can't you go to the bank routine and I was just like nope, this is all I have. Finally she settled for. 10 and I whipped out my dick and had her suck on my dick as I cruised up and down the side streets. I was a little worried during the blowjob because she stopped and asked me to let her know right before I cum. Then she told me that she'd catch, but she doesn't swallow. So I ended up nutting in her mouth, then I had to pull over so she could open the door and spit out my load. I ended up dropping her off at a house not far from where I picked her up at then I just headed home.

    __________________.

    Dedicated to keeping the offers low in 2013

  7. #5191

    Uncle Leo is back on the ave

    Yesterday I say a black unmarked crown vic with tinted windows busting a monger. I also saw a white not so under cover crown vic and a marked DPD carroaming around. Looks like there is an auto show crack down going onso be careful.

  8. #5190
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    Fatima has a new phone, as of today. She has the same number.

    Stay safe out there
    Triedit but no luck. Fast busy

  9. #5189

    Kacey

    I was on my way home from work this afternoon and I decided I'd take a ride thru Detroit and see if there were any ho's out walking the streets. I drove up and down Michigan Ave. A few times hoping to see Jennifer out but she was no where to be seen. There were quite a few ho's out on the stroll this afternoon but there just wasn't anything that looked good. I gave up on Michigan and took a ride over to Fort Street. Fort Street has been really good to me lately. There are at least four pussies walking up and down Fort street that are worth fucking. My first couple of passes on Fort I spotted some good looking pussy but by the time I got back around the block they were gone. It was pissing me off because there were a shit load of semi trucks on Fort street this afternoon. Every time I was stopped at a light there were at least four or five semi trucks in front of me. Only two of the semi trucks were able to make a right turn per green light. It was taking me forever to make it thru the light and get back around the block. Once I'd get around the block the ho's were gone. I was just like fuck this, new game plan. I just started weaving up and down each of the side streets hoping to catch a ho on her way to Fort Street. I was staying off of Fort and avoiding the semi trucks altogether. The new strategy paid off because as I was going down Cavalry I spotted this ho Kacey making her way toward Fort. There were no cars around me so I just pulled right over and scooped her up. I've picked this ho up three times over the last month and I knew for sure that I was going to be getting a good blowjob. I ended up negotiating a blowjob from her for. 15. I was really tempted to fuck her again and bust a nut in that tight pussy of hers but in the end I just stuck with getting some road head. A nice tight piece of pussy is always good but so is head from a ***** that has a good set of lungs and knows how to use her tongue. I just drove around with her while she sucked on my dick then after I nutted in her mouth I took her right back over to Cavalry Street and dropped her off. After that I decided to call it a day and go home.

    __________________.

    Dedicated to keeping the offers low in 2013

  10. #5188

    Tonya

    I was planning on trying out a recommendation from one of our esteemed colleagues this week, but I can see that just isn't going to happen due to a variety of circumstances. Work, personal life, etc. Also, I feel a cold coming on. It's probably this latest superflu that's going around. So finding myself with a massive pent up load to unleash with a short window of free time and in the area of the R. You can guess what happened. First pass thru and nobody was out. Second pass I spotted this short, petite brunette WSWer at Lantz. Figuring it was the best I was going to get, I looped around and scooped. Turns out to be Tonya. I have never seen her before. She claims to have been working the R for the past few years, triangle before that. Said she just got out of re-hab this past weekend. She was pleasant, nice, not stoned, smelled clean, etc. So we made a quick trip thru MC Donaldo's drivethru and headed for the notel. Once there, she ate, got cleaned up and ready for the date. Slightly above average in the looks department, short, maybe 5'2". Long hair, Bee+'s with healthy nips, nice small ass, medium to heavily stubbled vag, nice skin. There is some frontal baby damage and she is slightly thick from her re-hab stint but that is all I could really fault her on. The date was nice. No rush. Almost GFE. She does kiss if you want. BBBJ skills were very good with BLS and some nice DT attempts. Although slightly toothy for me (although some gents might dig that). I did ask her to please stop grinding her teeth on my dick and she took direction well. Of course she said the perfect lie any woman could say."you're just too big". We then proceeding on to mish, CG, K9 and finished mish. She can take a pretty good pounding and the vag is very nice and tight. Held out as long as I could and then finished with my trademark face blasting. Never a compaint or any JD Juice dodging at all from this one. All in all it was a pretty solid date. Cost me. 5 plus the Micky D's and some looseys. And the room on top of that. She was open to just about everything as far as I could tell although I did not inquire about Greek (Canadian). As you see, she never batted an eye about pictures and vids and didn't even try and upcharge for them. She didn't have digits but said she can be found in the above mentioned location.

    Stay afe and be well Gents,

    JD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20130114_182648.jpg‎   20130114_181325.jpg‎  

  11. #5187

    Back in Business

    Fatima has a new phone, as of today. She has the same number.

    Stay safe out there

  12. #5186

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Hit most of the usual strolls and didn't see anything worth mentioning. I scooped Amber from the Ave Tall slim brunette WSW probably 30 ish both checks cleared but She was really paranoid and jumpy. She wanted me to park not more than 3 to 4 houses off of the Ave or in the bank parking lot! I told her no and I would have to get at least 2 blocks away from the ave to feel comfortable. She insisted and I told her that's okay and drove her back to her spot to drop her off she then refused to get out saying she needed the money and I told her we can check out my spot She agreed and then 1 block away changed her mind so I dropped her off! Also on Harper by Van D I was at the red light when a BSW ran out of the gas station in the pouring rain and tried to get in. I rolled the window down and she told me she really needed money I refused and she offered a BJ for Honest Abe! I thought about it how good or bad can a $5 BJ be? I decided to pass! I also saw a car upside down and cut in half on vernor and Liv and uncle was there waiting on a tow truck! Not much else going on these days maybe time for a break! Stay Safe and Happy Endings Brothers!
    Amber is always a pain, she has always been jumpy and freaking out the few times I've picked her up.

    I finally had to tell her, I'm going to my spot, not yours. I mentioned some names of SW's we both knew, and that settled her down.

    She couldn't even finish a BJ without whining about it, so I paid a little extra, and to quote the Mad humper, I bent the * over the hood of my car.

    And jammed her up real good.

    I would still pick her up on a slow night, she is still pretty decent looking.

  13. #5185

    Ghetto Hood

    Quote Originally Posted by Aguinnes  [View Original Post]
    Obviously this would be pretty dumb on her part, but I really hope the jackass boyfriend / dealer is in jail for this. If not I hope karma catches up with him and he ends up with a bullet in his head from some other ghetto hood. I get that some people may believe that this is karma for things she has done, but I am just not down with beating up chicks.
    I am hoping the Getto hood gets him. Tired of tax dollars being wasted only for the guy to get out in a month. I took a cruise down the R Saturday around 1 pm noting out.

  14. #5184

    Chrystal

    I cruised the ave today and not much going on, then went to fort and at least 6 SW were out. 2 looked good but its so dark you can't tell.

    I think I saw Kacey but she had on a goofy hat and just couldn't tell who it was, so I passed.

    One decent blonde, and one goofy WSW walking in traffic on fort waving here arms like a rooster, might have been the SW thats pregnant, a little too dark out to be sure.

    So I headed to vernor to waste some time and picked up crystal off of vernor in SW detroit.

    She is an early 20's latino, petite, about 5'0 tall.

    Seemed like a real nice girl, great full service, and actually seemed to be having a good time, standard tuition.

  15. #5183

    Lp

    Quote Originally Posted by AllRight999  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen sh*t on fort or dix past the drawbridge ever since they upgraded the oil plant. Am I missing something? Are there any strols in LP?
    LP used to be decent around the atlantis, dix from melvindale to just past southfield.

    Its been slim pickings for a few years. The SW that are still there are what I call part timers, just doing it for extra money and not big candy habits,

    Thats why they are so hard to find in the area.

    They are usually mid 30's or older.

    You can still find a dancer from the atlantis walking around, but they go quick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape